The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Chess - Page 15 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 pm

"WHAT ABOUT CINDER?!" Haven shouted. "You just killed her in front of her!! Did you think about what that might do to her?! And you didn't do her a favor! Doing her a favor would be protecting her! You hate things that are different from you, and I hate you!" She shouted. "You ruined everything, and if Cinder doesn't kill you, then I will!!"
~!!~
Seth shook his head again, pulling her closer. He didn't speak anymore; he knew that nothign he could or would say would change her mind. He didn't know what else to do for her. He wanted her to be okay, but any chance of that had left with the gunshot that had killed her mother.
~!!~
Draven frowned slightly, releasing his hold in her slightly. "You sound just like my sister," he said, and a flash of pain crossed his face. He was worried about his sister; and he missed his annoying little niece, though he'd never say so aloud.
~!!~
Rue laughed as her feet left the ground, and nodded. "If you want me to," She said, struggling to get her feet back on the ground. "Though, what if she doesn't like me?" She was only kidding, but the question was sitll there, along with the real worry behind it.
~!!~
Vivian's cheeks turned bright red with each kiss, and then her eyes widened at his words. "Oh, Sergei--" she began, buts he cut herself off. She didn't want to make things worse. "It's okay," she said softly, wrapping her arms around him, closing her eyes. "It's okay. I'll be here," She said quietly. "Sergei, I'm so sorry," she whispered, but she knew her words wouldn't help him, so instead, she just held him close and let him cry.
~!!~
Ember shook her head quickly. "No," she said quietly. "I won't find anyone else," She cried, but she didn't say anything more about it. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest, her shoulders shaking silently. "It's not fair," She said quietly. "This shouldn't happen to us," She whispered. "It isn't fair."

She pulled away slightly, flinching as she saw his tears. She kissed his forehead and slowly stood up off the bed as a nurse walked in. She saw them and seemed somewhat flustered. "I'll be right back," Ember said suddenly, and followed the nurse into the hallway. A few minutes later she came back in, and behind her was a man who looked to be in his mid thirties. He looked tired, but he tried to smile. Ember walked over to Dimitri and lay back down next to him, uncairng of the other man in the room. "Do you still want to marry me?" She whispered in his ear, soft enough so that only he could hear.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Espen glared at her. "Don't you get it? If I didn't kill Jona, Cinder would of have one day. Don't think that would of hurt her more?" he demanded stepping forward. "I couldn't protect her! So I saved her. She was a disease to the human race!" he cried. He fell to his knees. He looked like he was struggling with himself. "I killed her." he whispered. "But she needed to die."

~!!~
Cinder looked up at Seth. "You won't leave me again?" she whispered softly, her brown eyes filling with tears.

Then there was footsteps behind them. Alice's long blond hair hung around her shoulders and fell down her back. Her once blue eyes was now a strange shade of red. Somehow they suited her, her and her insanity. A frown tugged on her lips as she recognized Seth. "But he will leave." she said. "That is what he does. He makes promises then runs off on a train and gets himself killed." she said, crossing her arms. "He will make you promises and turn around and run the first chance you give him." she said as she titled her head in that same cold calculating way she always had.

Cinder looked at Seth, eyes wide. "What is she talking about? Who is she? Do you know her?" she asked.

~!!~
Michi pulled free and spun around to face him. "I'm sorry, Draven." she said "I didn't mean it like that. I was joking." she said softly. She looked at his face, her own face softened. "You miss them?" she asked. "Go." she said. "I'll go find David. You need Elianna more then you need me right now." she said softly, but she wasn't sure how long she could last without him near by.

~!!~
Elijah set her down on the ground and took her hand instead. He knew that he held her hand far to much for a normal friendship, but he didn't care as he led her to his car. "Just don't lie to her. She hates liars just as much as I do. You'll be fine." he said. "You're lucky, though, she is a doctor, she knows how to mind her own business.: he said as he opened the passenger side door for her. "You shouldn't be so worried."

~!!~
Sergei pulled away after a few moments and ran his fingers through her red hair. "Do you know what I want?" she asked suddenly looking into her green eyes. "I want to leave this place." he said slowly, thoughtfully. He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

~!!~
Dimitri frowned as she stood up and left. He took her hand when she came back in. He looked confused at the man then looked back Ember and her wedding dress. He listened to her words quietly. "More then the world." he whispered, knowing how true the words were. "Even more then-" But he finished in his head. my own beating heart. he knew saying that out loud would hurt her more. "Why? Who is he?" he asked. His once-bright-now-dull blue eyes scanned her face then the man's.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

"You're the only disease here," Haven said quietly, glaring down at him. "You're the only one who needs to die. Jona should have lived; Cinder will live. If you ever touch her, come near her, I will kill you myself." her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "I should do it now,"She whispered. "But I won't. Because I'm not like you."
~!!~
Seth's blood ran cold as he heard the voice behind him. He recognized it without even turning around, and his grip on Cinder tightened slightly. He finally turned around, and his fears were confirmed. "Alice," he said quietly. "What are you doing here?" He demanded, ignoring both her comments and Cinder's questions.
~!!~
Draven shook his head quicikly, as if hearing her thoughts. "No. I won't leave you," he said quietly. "If I do, I might lose you again," he whispered. "Elianna will be fine," he said quietly, though he wasn't sure how true those words were, and it showed. "She'll be fine."
~!!~
Rue flinched at his words, thinking of how she'd just lied to him again. She almost told him the truth right then and there, but she hld back. She blinked in surprise at his words, and nodded as she let go of his hand and got into the car. "Okay," She said quietly, offering him a small smile.
~!!~
Vivian blinked in surprise, and she tiled her head slightly to the side. "So do I," she said quietly, realizing the truth of her own words as she spoke them. She did want to leave this place. She didn't want to deal with her mother anymore; the only person she wanted to be with now was standing in front of her.
~!!~
Ember seemed to know what he was thinking, but she was silent. When he asked who the man was, she bit her lip. "He works here. I talked to the nurse, and---"

"I can legally marry you two, here, if you want to,' He finished for her. "She's informed me of the cirumstances, and--if you want, I'm willing." Ember looked at him, then back at Dimitri, searching his eyes for his answer. She knew he was dying; but she wanted this. She still wanted it, more than anything else in the world.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Johnathan walked inside and took off his hood and sunglasses. "ok, well thanks anyway", he said looking around.

Lia stood up when she heard Sean. "I know Amelia, I'll takeyou to her", she said and started walking up the stairs.

Johnathan nodded to her and followed up the stairs.

Lia knocked on Amelia's door and opened it far enough to stick her head in. "Hey, there's someone here looking for you", she said and opened the door all the way to let Johnathan walk in. "He says his name is Johnathan." she added.

~~~~
Amelia sat up when she heard what his name was. "Johnathan?", she said standing up. When she saw his face clearly, her face lit up. She ran towards him and hugged him. "I thought you had died in the fire!", she said tears running down her face.

"I managed to get out", he said hugging her back.

((ok I got Johnathan into the roleplay, you guys can go ahead and do the time skip if you want, but I gotta go to bed now night))
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

Espen smirked suddenly and looked up at her. "But you are." he said suddenly. "You killed Rosaline." he reminded her as he stood up. "You killed her with her own knife. You didn't think I would know?" he asked as he stepped closer.

~!!~
Alice frowned deeper. "I heard gun shots." she said. "Any sane person would come." she said not realizing how ironic her words were. She looked like she wanted to cry, but Alice didn't cry, tears never fell down her cheeks before. She was cold and uncaring, it was all an act. "You left me, Seth, you made a promise to your parents, to mine, and to me, and you broke it. You broke my heart. I was all ready, wearing white when they brought the news of your death to me." she said coldly. "Not only did you have to die, but you died trying to run away." she said. "I loved you, Seth, and you loved me. I still love you." she stepping forward and glaring at Cinder. Cinder looked so young, maybe thirteen, even though she was seventeen. "You like young meat, Seth?" she asked. "You're into little girls?" she said as she was easily able to pull cinder out of his grasp.

Cinder wiggled out of Alice's grasp and glared at Seth. "You were engaged to her!?" she cried. "You lied to me, you told me you were in that train for school or something." she shouted.

"Little girls should stay quiet." Alice hissed and looked back at Seth. "Do you know how I died? I'm not sure either. I just died, they say it was from heart break." she said. "You killed me, Seth, and now I will kill your little friend and you will be mine again." she said as she looked at Cinder who was red with anger.

~!!~
"For how long?" Michi asked. "How long before she needs you again?" she asked with a deep frown. "You will have to go soon, I can't go with you, and family comes first." she said. "I will not be the reason why you leave your family behind, I'll be fine." she said with the same uncertainty. "I'll find David, I'll be fine with him for a little while. I have to be strong enough to fight her on my own. You can't protect me forever." she said as she turned to the door.

~!!~
Elijah watched as she stepped in and then he got in as well. He started the car and drove to the drive way. "You won't get in trouble? Better yet, I won't get in trouble by you parents?" he asked as he pulled back off the highway in the next town over. He drove through a nice neighborhood and pulled in the drive way next to another car. "Home sweet home." he said as he stepped out.

~!!~
His hand tightened around hers. "Vivian." he whispered as he used the other to whip away his tears. "Let's elope." he said suddenly. He pulled her close. That would be the only way." he whispered. He pushed her hair behind her ear. He never wanted anything more then this, and for a while his mind was off of Dimitri.

~!!~
Dimitri sat up, his eyes wide. He looked at Ember. "You want to marry a dieing man?" he asked. He smiled slightly. "See, you always find away to ruin my plans. I was planing on dieing single and you show me this. I want this." he said and looked at the man. "Please do."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am

Haven took a step back, shaking her head. "That's different," she said quietly, but her voice showed that she wasn't sure. "She was...she was going to kill Rufus..." she said, but her voice suddenly sounded very small, and it was shaking.
~!!~
Seth's hands turned into fists at his sides as he glared at Alice, pushing himself to his feet. "Shut up!" he shouted suddenly, something he never would have done before. He hated to see Cinder so angry, so upset. "I was leaving becasue I didn't love you, Alice, nor you me. Neither of us would have been happy." He looked at Cinder, and his eyes softened. "My parents arranged it. I was trying to leave," He said softly.
~!!~
Draven stood up and walked to the door, closing it fully before she could leave. "I can protect you forever," He said quietly. "Michi, my family is falling apart. Elianna is all I have left, and she blames me for Isabel's death; I know she does. I can see it in her eyes. I'll only hurt her more if I go to her," he said quietly.
~!!~
Rue shook her head. "They won't even notice I'm gone," she said seriously. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked around at the houses they passed. "Nice neighborhood," She said queitly, and she suddenly felt very small. She got out after him, halfway tempted to duck back inside thte car and hide.
~!!~
Vivian's eyes widened. "What?" She asked quietly, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed to make sense. It would help both of them; him to get away from his brother's death, her to get away from everything else. Her heart was beating fast as she nodded. "Okay," She said quietly.
~!!~
Ember took his hand again without another word, looking over at the man. He looked very tired again suddnely, as if this was something he'd seen many times before. He began to speak, but Ember was hardly listening until he called upon her to speak. The words were almost automatic. 'I do.' They held so much more meaning than she let on, and she never once took her eyes off of Dimitri, her face impassive, though her eyes showed the pain she was feeling.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 am

"Is it?" he asked as he stepped forward. "You're just like me, you killed. It doesn't matter if you did to protect someone. You would do it again if you had to do. You want to do it again. Maybe you don't want to kill me, but maybe you want to like Lawrence." he said with a smirked before he disappeared in the trees.

~!!~
Alice didn't flinch. "But I did love you." she said as she stepped forward. "I loved you since we were little, since before our parents arranged it. I would of have been happy." she said, the cold look on her face was still there. It was almost as if she thought that Seth belonged to her. Cinder couldn't have him, that was what she decided.

Cinder was ignoring the creepy blond for a moment. "That doesn't change the fact that you lied to me!" she shouted. He may not be one to shout, but she was. And she wasn't going to admitted it, Seth yelling kind of threw her off, but it didn't matter. She stepped forward. "I asked you for the truth and you lied!"

~!!~
Michi looked at him. "You promise?" she asked referring to the protecting thing. She sighed and stepped away from him. She steeped near the bed. It was Draven's bed, but over the past months she began to think of it as their bed. She no longer slept in her room. "But wouldn't you hurt her by not going to her too?" she asked. She sat down on the bed and looked over at him.

~!!~
Elijah frowned slightly and looked around. "I guess." he said as he led her to the door. He pushed it open and stepped over some of Maddy's toys. "Mom?" he called. And his mother stepped out of the kicthen, covered in flour. Maddy then came running out.

"ELLIE!" she cried as she threw herself around his legs. "Mama is doctoring the cookies! Make her stop! Make her stop! She already brunt two batches!" she cried. That was when she noticed Rue. "Oh! You're that girl from the park!"

Elijah frowned. "Yes, Maddy, know let me go." he said. He looked back at his mother. "This is Rue, mom, my friend."

His mom raised an eyebrow. "Your friend? Another one? You usually don't bring your female friends home for me to meet. I only hear about them when you and your friends are talking about them." she said as she crossed her arms and looked at Rue.

~!!~
Sergei smiled as she nodded. He glanced at her house. "We should leave soon. Do you think you'll be able to get somethings without being caught?" he asked.

~!!~
Dimitri smiled as he listened. Well, not really, his eyes never left Ember. And even though it was hard to speak, when it was his turn he spoke the words. His was full of love, the love that, after today, may never be in this world again.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 am

The strange thing was, Haven knew he was right. She did want to kill Lawrence. He was the reason her family was dead, the reason she was even here now. And if given the chance, she knew she wouldn't think twice.
~!!~
Seth shook his head, taking a step back from Alice. "But I didn't want it," He said quietly, and turned to Cinder again, as if Alice weren't even there any more. "Cinder, I'm sorry," He said quietly. "You're right; I should have told you the truth. But I wanted to..." He bit his lip. "I wanted to protect you."
~!!~
Draven stepped away from the door, shaking his head. "I don't know," He said softly, something he'd never said to anyone but her before. He usually wouldn't even admit it to himself. "I don't know if it would be worse. I don't know what to do."
~!!~
Rue followed him in silence, but she found herself smiling when she saw his mom and sister come out, and his siter attach herself to his leg. She looked up at his mom as she looked at her, surprised that she wasn't staring. "Nice to meet you," She said, wondeirng what she had meant by 'another one.' She frowned slightly at her last words, but quickly shook it off.
~!!~
Vivian nodded. I can," She said quietly. She glanced behind her, then looked back at him. "You're sure?" She asked quietly, though she wasn't sure if she was really asking him or herself.
~!!~
Ember closed her eyes for a moment, listening as he continued. She didn't wait for Dimitri to kiss her when he said he could; she leaned closer to him, opening her eyes again and holding his hand tightly. "I love you," She said quietly. "No matter what happens," She said quietly, her voice breaking.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 am

Cinder frowned deeply. "Protect me? From what? What would not telling me that you were running away protect me from exactly?" she asked. "Anyways, don't you think that you already failed at that!?" She shouted before she spun around and ran to her room, leaving Alice, Seth, and her mother's dead body alone.

Alice smirked. "Fine piece of young meet you have there. Hate to break it to you, but she will get older." she said as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why didn't you just stay? It would of have been easier. You could of have learned to love me, lots of people learn to love who they do not." she said as she leaned her head on his chest. "If you had stayed you wouldn't have to worry about that girl." she said softly as she traced circles on his chest.

~!!~
Michi stood up again and walked over to him. She pushed his hair out of his face. "You could talk to her." she said softly, leaning up to kiss him softly.

~!!~
Little did Rue know was that she was staring, only not when she was looking. "Maddy. Off your brother. He'll fix the cookies." she said as she pulled Elijah into the kicthen. "I want to talk to Rue, alone." she said as she closed the kicthen door and looked at Rue, but she said nothing.

~!!~
Sergei nodded. "Hurry." he whispered in her ear. "Then we'll run, as far and fast as we can." he sound positive. Like his whole life was waiting for this one moment.

~!!~
Dimitri cut her off and kissed her softly on the lips. After a few moment his hand went limp in hers and his lips fell away from hers, his eyes closed, His last thought was how ironic it was. Their first kiss was in the hospital and so was their last. They only been married for a few seconds, and now she was a widow. NO, his very last thought was how beautiful she was ad how much he loved her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15