The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 13 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 30, 2010 12:24 am

Samantha reached out for his hand almost without thinking when he fell. She jumped back, her eyes wide at the red blood she saw on the floor, on his head. She presed her back against the wall as the doctors came in, and felt a crushing sense of relief when they said he was going to be okay. It was replaced by fear as she head his reponse.

"Luke?" She asked, her voice barely more than a whisper. He didn't remember?
~!!~
K.C. tried to ignore Chronos' glare, but as she took the dice from Avril, she found herself glaring back. She had been trying to avoid him and the one time she had been unable to, he was angry with her? She rolled the dice and took her turn, held her hand out and dropped them into Chronos' hand, her fingers brushing his.
~!!~
Ella flinched. "I would'nt," She said quietly. "You can't even think like that. That's the one thing I want from you; you have to keep living," She said quietly. She knew how strange, how almost wrong this was already; she was so 'young', and he was still aging. But still...did it really matter?
~!!~
Sage frowned, looking down at her hands. "You're right," She said quietly. "Maybe we should--" She bit her lip. "Maybe we should go." The thought of leaving her brothers so soon after fiding them made her flinch, but it was better than the alternative. She stood up, but was forced to sit right back down. She wasn't better yet, she realized now.
~!!~
Rue stared back at him, trying not to show what she was feeling on her face, in her eyes. At the mention of dancing in the rain a faint smile crossed her features, but only for a moment. When he mentioned her burns she stiffened up, but was silent still. She glanced down at the ground.

"From what you just said," She said quietly. "I don't think it'd be a waste of my heart." She hesitated, then continued. "That is, if you don't think it'd be a waste of yours on me." She glanced back up at him. "I want to get to know you more," She admitted quietly. "If you still think you can the bet." She smiled an almost teasing smile then, the same one she usually wore.
~!!~
Draven's first thought was 'Leslie'. He thought that was who was behind Isabel's death, and he felt a rage even greater than the one he'd had when Michi had died. He took a step back and a few moments later the door was down. What he saw was worse than Leslie.

"What is going on?!" He shouted, pulling Landon off of his sister. Elianna sat up quickly, and brought her hand back. Draven didn't try to stop her when she punched Landon.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 30, 2010 1:18 am

The doctors frowned deeply. "What is your name?" he asked Luke. Luke looked over at them, a frown tugging on his lips.

"It's-" he paused to cough again, wincing in pain. "It's- I don't know." he managed to get out between coughing fits. He looked around. "Where am- am- am I?" he asked. "Who- who are you people."

Markus stood very still, his eyes wide. "Loukas, you don't remember?" he asked quietly.

~!!~
Avril remained unaware of what was happening. She looked over at Chronos. He rolled and handed the dice to Avril.

Not once did his glare lessen. "How are you?" he asked KC, but there was a bitter tone in his voice. All he could do was think of Sonya.

~!!~
Jasper laughed slightly. "Isn't this ironic? You are right here, and yet you are so far away. You are so full of life yet you are dead." he was crying slightly. He quickly whipped his tears away. "I love you, but I can never marry you, can never show you the world. And you. You are stuck on the sidelines watching life go on without you." he whispered.

~!!~
"No." he said. "You are sick, and I can't leave because they would hunt me down." he said sitting next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I wouldn't leave you behind." he said. "So, do you have a name for it?" he asked weakly, he was trying to brightened the mood.

~!!~
Elijah froze as she spoke. "Why? Why wouldn't it be a waste?" he asked, for a moment not answering her question for a moment. "Like you said, I am a flirt, the scum of the earth." he said, frowning.

~!!~
Landon was of normal height. If Draven had held him up to eye level his feet wouldn't touch the ground. But he didn't seem to get that he was in danger here. He only smirked when Elianna punched him. "Now, Elianna, we can do no more, your brothers are watching." he said with a wink.

Tobias stood in the doorway, frowning deeply.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 am

Sammy leaned against the wall for support, staring at Luke with wide eyes. No way. Not right after...not after she had realized...She shook her head, taking a deep breathe. If he didn't remember, then what now...? What was she supposed to do? She glanced over at Markus, as if just now remembering he was there before turning back to Luke.
~!!~
K.C. was watching Avril now instead of Chronos, and didn't look at him as she responded. "Fine," She said simply, looking down at the board now. "And yourself? You sure spend an awful lot of time holed up in your room." 'Not that you're much better,' she reminded herself, though she was silent.
~!!~
Ella flinched as she saw his tears, and took a step back, away from him and out of his arms. She stared down at her feet as she spoke, picking her words carefully. "You're right," She said queitly. "And is that really what you want?" she asked softly. "To be with someone like that, to know that you can never have those things?" She whispered.
~!!~
Sage sighed, though a small smirk crossed her face. "Not sure yet," she said, leaning her head against his shoulder. She was starting to feel warm again, and regretted eating as much as she had. She heard footsteps on the stairs but didn't turn around to see who it was. From the silence, she geussed it was Daniel.
~!!~
Rue frowned slightly, her teasing smile gone. "I never said that...exactly," She mumbled. "I just used to know someone, is all." She shook her head, and was smiling again now. "It's not a waste becaue it's my heart. It's mine to do what I want to with, and I say it's not a waste." She grinned. "So, Ellie," She said, her smile widening. "Still think you can win?"
~!!~
Draven released his hold on Landon, his hands clenched into tight fsits at his sides. "If you value your life, I suggest you get out," He said through gritted teeth. Something about his voice said he wasn't joking.

Elianna glared deeply at Landon, and then Draven, who flinched. He quickly shook it off, his stoic expression coming back.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 am

The doctor didn't answer him. He turned to Sammy. "You have to go, unless you our family." he said and looked back at Luke. "Your name is Loukas Hero Tellmen." he answered. "You fell off a cliff last night and just recently done quite a number to your head." he said quickly as the others rushed around Luke.

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Hero? Who names their kid Hero?"

~!!~
Avril handed the dice to KC next, still unaware of the tension.

Chronos frowned deeply. "I need to be alone." he said with narrowed eyes. BUt he said nothing else. He looked back at Avril.

~!!~
Jasper looked at her. "But I don't want anything but you!" he said. "It's not fair. Why you? Why did it have to be you? Why couldn't I just have a normal girl to fall in love with?" he buried his face in his hands. "But I want to love you. I need you. I love you!" He was loosing it. He no longer knew what to do.

~!!~
Andrew was about to kiss her forehead when he heard the footsteps. He quickly pulled away and slide a little ways on the sofa. He didn't need to give them more of a reason to kill him then that Sage gave them.

~!!~
Elijah closed his eyes. "Depends. Do you want me to win?" he asked softly. "If so, then I am pretty sure that I can. If not, I see no point in trying." he answered. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "But why don't you think it would be a waste?" he asked.

~!!~
Landon smirked. "What is a life worth living if you can not put it on the edge?" he asked as he slipped out, winking at Elianna again. He would be back.

Tobias closed the door behind her. "Start locking the door." he said leaning against it.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 am

Samantha bit her lip, glancing back at the door. Her father worked in another wing; he shouldn't be here, so she was safe from being caught, since she was grounded. She turned back to Luke and the doctors, and spoke before she could change her mind. "We're engaged," she blurted out. Was it really a lie? If they both knew the future and couldn't change it...? But either way, she wanted to stay.

As soon as the words left her mouth she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around and her father was standing there, his arms folded across his chest, glaring at her.
~!!~
K.C. took her turn, a frown on her face. "No one's stopping you from leaving," she said simply, pushing the dice over to him, still looking at Avril instead.
~!!~
Ella's eyes widened, and she shook her head quickly, feeling a stab of guilt. Why her? She shouldn't have let this happen. But could she have really stopped it?

"Jasper.." she said quietly. "Jasper, maybe..." She closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head. "Maybe if I leave...you can find someone...normal," she said quietly. "You say you need me now, but....but maybe...later...you'd be okay," She whispered.
~!!~
Sage sighed, and turned around to see Daniel. Kyle came down a few moments later, a frown on his face. "Come on, Sage," He said. "You're still sick, and until you're better you can stay in your room," He said. Sage blinked in surprise, and then nodded. She stood up and steadied herself by placing a hand on the couch, but before she could get to the stairs Bryce had come back and picked her up as if she weighed nothing at all.

"Hey..." She mumbled, but he didn't listen to her as he carried her up the stairs and into her room. It was exactly the way she remembered it; messy. The floor was covered in dirty and clean clothes and the walls were painted black, covered in different posters. Bryce layed her down on the bed and then walked out. Sage smirked; he could never stand being in her room because of his OCD.
~!!~
Rue shrugged. "Because," she said simply. "You're sweet. You're the only person here besides Winnie who's even been able to talk to me without saying something or staring at me. I can tell that you're not a jerk like I thought you were at the beginning; not even close. I want to know more about you, and this seems like a good way to do it."
~!!~
Elianna's hands were clenched into tight fists at her sides. She just nodded, and stood up, looking at Draven.

"Did you find her?" She asked simply. He nodded, his face impassive. She folded her arms across her chest, nodding.

"I hope it was worth it," She said simply, sitting back down on the bed and turning her back to him, silent now. Draven turned and moved Tobias out of the way and walked into the hallway without another word.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"WHAT!?" Luke and Markus yelled at the same time. Luke shot up. The sudden movement made him double over in pain. He began to cough, blood spilling on his hands again. One of the doctors pushed him back down.

The one that was talking to Sammy raised an eyebrow. "This is the truth?" he asked. He then looked over at her father. Then back at her.

Markus's hands were in fists. "Please don't say it is." he said.

~!!~
Avril looked up, frowning as Chronos took his turn. "No. I want him to stay." she said, a pouty look on her face.

Chronos frowned and handed the small girl the dice back. "No. But without Andrew here what point do you have to be here? Why don't you leave. All that is left is poor Xavier, and why not break him like you did Andrew?' he asked.

~!!~
Jasper's eyes widened. "No, what are you saying?" he asked. "I need you? Don't you need me?" he asked.

~!!~
Andrew watched as he was left with the other two. He laughed nervously and took a step back. "I should leave." he said taking another step back. He turned and started to walk toward the door.

~!!~
Elijah frowned deeply. "I laughed at you." he reminded her. "That sounds like a jerk to me." he said crossing his arms. "Plus I already told my friend I gave up." With that he sighed and polled up his sleeve revealing a recent tattoo. "This was my punishment for giving up." he said.

~!!~
Tobias stepped in and sat next to Elianna. "Will you be alright?" he asked softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Sammy turned away from her father, nodding. "It is the truth," She said simply, glancing back at Luke. She flinched, seeing the blood, and felt her father's hand on her shoulder, though she knew it wasn't a nice gesture.

"We need to talk," He mumbled. She glanced over at him and sighed, allowing herself to be led from the room.
~!!~
K.C.'s hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. She stared down at the board, trying not to speak. "You don't know anything," She mumbled. "You don't know a thing about me and my brother's relationship. You don't know a thing about me. So don't you dare say anything like that to me."
~!!~
Ella looked back up, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. "Of course I do," She whispered. "Jasper, I love you. But I don't want to hold you back. Are you----Are you sure you don't want to try and find someone...someone normal?" She asked quietly, using his words. "No matter what, I will still love you." She didn't say that she didn't want him to leave, wouldn't know what to do if he did.
~!!~
Daniel's glare deepened, and Kyle shook his head. "You're not going anywhere," He said, walking over to the door and locking it. He turned back around, his arms folded across his chest. "You know, what Sage said...what you did...you're not skipping out," he said simply.
~!!~
Rue stifled a laugh as she saw the tattoo, raising an eyebrow at him. "A dragon?" She asked. "Really? It doesn't seem like you to me," She laughed. "Anyways, forget about the bet. If you still wanna be my friend, or if you still want to hang out with me, then what does it matter?" she asked.
~!!~
Elianna just shrugged. "No," she said quietly, staring down at her hands. "How can I be?" She asked quietly. "Not with her gone. Not when I could have stopped it. Not when she could still be here, if I'd only tried harder."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Markus looked at Luke and slipped out of the room, following silently behind them. He stepped into the shadows as so not to be seen. He didn't know why he followed. All he knew was that he had to find out of she was telling the truth.

~!!~
Chronos smirked. "Then why is he here if he isn't trying to get away from you?" he asked. He titled his head. "I am not blind, I can see the tension. I'm not death, I can hear the yelling."

~!!~
Jasper looked at his hands. "Actually," he finally said. "I been planing on leaving for a while." he said closing his eyes. "I mean leaving Dale. Join the army. I ran off with you because I wanted to stay with you." he whispered. "But I don't know what to do anymore." he whispered.

~!!~
Andrew stepped back and frowned. "Are you really going to make me stay here then?" he asked. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Then can I at least go get somethings?" he asked with a roll of his eyes.

~!!~
"Not my choice." he mumbled dropping his sleeve. He sighed took her hand. "Do you want me to?" he asked. "I will only hang around if you want me to."

~!!~
Tobias wrapped his arms around her. "I wish I could of have helped you." he said. "But I been having problems of my own. My sense of time seems to be messed up. Weeks seem to pass without me realizing it."

~!!~
Michi finally gave into Ollie and Ollie sat up. She ran to the door and threw it open. She had tears in her eyes. She never wanted to see this place again.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Draven froze when he saw Michi open the door, tears in her eyes. He took a step forward, his eyes narrowing as he realized that it wasn't her, but Ollie. He stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "You won't take her away again," He said, his voice low. " I won't let you."
~!!~
Elianna flinched, nodding. She had forgotten about that; for a while, it had seemed as though her brother was really back. But this was the same body she had kissed...D'angelo's body...She realized then how badly she missed him. She shook off the thought, wrapping her arms around him in silence.
~!!~
Rue smiled. "Then, it looks like you're stuck seeing my face, at least for a while," She said, holding his hand with her own. She sighed, though she was sitll smiling. "Now that that's settled, what now?" She asked.
~!!~
Kyle nodded, stepping back. "You'd better come back, though," He said quietly. "What's happening is your fault, too, you know," he said, as if he'd have to explain it to him. He unlcoked the door and opened it.

Sage heard the door open and sat up in bed, glancing over at Bryce, who was busily cleaning her room. Was Andrew leaving? She tried to stand, but she couldn't make it to the door; Bryce put her back in bed. She felt too sick.
~!!~
"I'm sorry," Ella whispered. "I'm so sorry. I wish...I wish I was still alive," She said quietly. "I wish that things were different. But even then, I'd be older than you, too much for us to be together, I think," She said quietly. "Japser, I want you to be happy. If you're not sure if I'm what you want, then I don't want to hold you back, no matter how much I love you."
~!!~
K.C. took the dice, her hand closing into a fist around it. "Why is it any of your business where he is?" She demanded. "You know, maybe if you weren't like this, Sonya wouldn't have done what she did." Her words were harsh and untrue, but she was angry. She stood up, threw the dice at him, and stormed out of the room, slamming the door closed behind her. She made her way downstairs and outside, slamming that door as well.
~!!~
"Samantha, you're grounded. You know that, right?" Her father asked. She just nodded. "And what was that?" He demanded. "That was the boy at our house last night. What did you say about him?! That you're engaged?! Would you care to tell me what's going on?" He demanded. Sammy was silent, staring at the ground. What was she supposed to say?

"It's nothing," She mumbled.

"Getting engaged is not nothing!" he shouted. Just then, his phone beeped. He glanced at it, then at her. "I have to go. We'll talk later. Go home, Sammy," he said, turning and disappearing around the corner.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Ollie stepped back into the room. She stared at him. "What right do you have to keep me here?" she demanded. "I'm not Michi, I am Oliver. Don't you get it!? It's not fair for you o use me to get to Michi! I am my own person! Why can't you just leave me alone?" she cried and buried her face in her hands.

~!!~
Tobias pulled away. "I think we have crazy kid here." he suddenly. "I went looking for Draven yesterday and I found a kid who said that he was Draven's son." he said with a small laugh.

~!!~
Elijah pulled his hand away and surged. Then his eyes shined with mischievousness. He grabbed her wrist and began to pull her toward the park again.

~!!~
Andrew rolled his eyes. "Sure." he said as he stepped back. He was going to come back. It wouldn't be fair if he didn't. So he walked toward the woods and the house.

~!!~
Her words were like knifes. They hurt and he fell to his knees, staring at his hands. "Ella." he cried. He closed his eyes. "GO!" he yelled suddenly. "Please, before I change my mind." But the way he said it showed he never made up his mind. "Please." he begged quietly. "Just go. I'm sorry for bringing you here. My mistake. My own stupid idea."

~!!~
Markus stepped out of the shadows then. "You lied to me." he said looking at Sammy. "You said you had no idea what he meant or what happened to push him to the edge. But you did. It was because of you. You drove him to the cliff edge and yet you have the stupidity to say that you are engaged?" he asked. "He did what he did to you, and if you had never came he wouldn't of lost his memories either. This is your fault. You can forget about that engagement. Once he regains his memories I will not allow his marriage to you." he said as he spun around and walked back into Luke's room.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Sammy watched Markus go in silence, staying in the hallway. Her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, and she spun around and walked down the hallway. She knew she couldn't walk home, and she had no money for the bus. In the end she sat in the waiting room, her thoughts all over the place. Her father wouldn't be off until night, but it was better than going back upstairs.
~!!~
Ella flinched, taking a step back. She bit her lip, and then she nodded. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, opening the door, turning her eyes away fromt he sight of him on his knees. She walked outside and closed the door softly behind her and started back towards her home, her vision blurred by tears.
~!!~
Daniel waited until Kyle was gone, and then followed after Andrew, careful not to be seen. He didn't trust him, and he wouldn't let him skip out on his sister. He frowned; where did he live? He didn't look like he was going anywhere besides the woods.
~!!~
Rue laughed and had to walk faster to keep up with him, removing her wrist from his grasp and taking his hand instead, something she never would have done before.
~!!~
Elianna smiled, but it was very small and didn't quite reach her eyes. "Draven seems to like him," she said softly, stairng down at her hands. "I don't understand it, either."
~!!~
Draven turned his face away, walking in behind her and closing the door, turning the lock. "I won't let you leave," He repeated quietly. "I won't let Michi go. Not again."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

"What am I? Your prisoner?" She demanded. "What if Michi wanted to leave? Would you lock her in too?" she yelled, waking David up.

"Daddy?" he asked rubbing his eye.

Ollie looked over at him then glared at Draven. "You won't let Michi leave, well I won't let you have her." she said.

~!!~
Tobias frowned. "I can't see Draven as a father." he said. "Sure he cares for Michi, but a little kid?" he shook his head, happy to distract her for a moment.

~!!~
Elijah paused and looked at there hands. He smiled slightly and held it tighter and began to pull again. Moments later he was leading her to the swings. "I'll push you again." he said.

~!!~
Andrew was mumbling something under his breath. He walked through the trees complaining to himself. Mindy stepped out of the trees and whipped something red from her lips.

"He shows his face." she said looking at him. "Where did you go last night? You were suppose to help me." she reminded him.

"Something more important came up." he said stepping away and pass her.

She laughed. "More important then me? Do you mean that wolf girl that your sister dragged in."

"She has a name." he said bitterly. "It's Sage." he said.

"Oh! What a name!" she laughed as she stepped back into the trees. "Have fun with that!" she called already gone.

Andrew mumbled something else and kept walking. Finally he came to a clearing. Just then KC stormed out. He frowned deeply at her. "This is all your fault." he said. "And I thought that you were improving." he said as he turned to the door.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Draven glanced at David, a frown on his face. Anger flashed in his eyes when Ollie spoke, and he turned back to her. "You won't leave," He said quietly. "She knows I'm here now. You can't keep her locked up forever," He said, and then he turned to David, the frown still on his face.
~!!~
Elianna shook her head, keeping her eyes on her hands. "Nor can I," She said quietly. "I don't understand David, either. How he can look at him as a father."
~!!~
Rue shook her head, a smile on her face. "No, this time, you get on," She said, removing her hand from his and standing behind the swing, gesturing towards it. "Come on," She said. "It's fun. Trust me."
~!!~
Daniel froze as a girl came out and began speaking to him. What was that on her lips? It looked almost like blood...

His hands clenched into fists, and confusion crossed his features at the meniton of Sage. wolf girl? What did that mean? He followed after him as he came to the clearing, and glanced up at the house, his eyes wide.

K.C. glared at Andrew, but her features softened after a moment. "Andrew, you know I didn't mean for that to happen," She said quietly. "I only wanted you to be happy, and it made her happy, too. She's..." she bit her lip. "She's okay, isn't she?" She asked quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Ollie spun around and sat in his chair. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "And you can't keep me locked up forever either." she said looking out his window. "Eventually you'll have to let me go." she said. "Then I'll run. I'll run back yo Logan and then we'll pick a random direction and just keep running. I won't let you find me again." she said, not looking at him.

David walked over to Draven and tugged on his pant leg. "Daddy, what's going on?" he asked.

~!!~
Tobias frown and looked at her door. "How could we look up to him as big brother?" he asked softly. "I guess we are all full of surprises. "Who knows, maybe he is a good father, or would be if he didn't go hunting down Michi every-time she left him.

~!!~
Elijah frowned. "You want to push me? Wouldn't that be kind of weird?" he asked. But he sat down anyways. "People are gonna stare." he mumbled.

~!!~
Andrew spun around and glared at her. "OH! She is fine! She just laying in her bed, sick. Oh, not to mention her brothers are insane and think I knocked her up." he rolled his eyes and opened the door just as Chronos stepped out of the house.

He glared at them both. "You reek." he said simply to Andrew who glared at him.

"More it, Chronos, I am only here for a few things." Andrew said as Avril peeked around Chronos legs.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Rue frowned, her hands tightening on the chains. "Do you honestly think I've never been stared at before?" She asked, pushing him gently, taking a step back. "Don't let it bother you. Or better yet, give them something to stare at," She said, pushing him higher.
~!!~
K.C. took a step to the side as Chronos walked out, raising an eyebrow at Andrew's comment. "Did you?" She asked simply, a slight frown on her face. She ignored Chronos, only glancing down at Avril for a moment, feeling bad for skipping out on the game, even if it was just because of Chronos.

Daniel frowned and stepped out of the woods, walking up to Andrew and the others. "You live here?" He asked simply, looking at Andrew. He looked strangely calm for someone who'd followed him all the way here.
~!!~
Elianna shrugged, silent now. "Maybe," she said quietly. She stared down at her hands, pulling her legs up onto the bed and glacning over at him quickly before looking away again.
~!!~
Anger crossed his face again, and he took a step forward. He looked as if he might hit her, but then he remembered that Michi was there too, and David was watching. He glanced down at David, frowning.

"Don't call me that," he said quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 4:39 pm

A frown tugged on Elijah lips but her let her push him. "But if people stare at me, they will stare at you as well." he said. "You don't need anymore eyes on you." he said as he went higher.

~!!~
Andrew was about to say something more when Daniel stepped out of the woods and spoke. SPOKE! "Holy crap. You speak." he said staring at him. He blinked. "You followed me?" he sighed and shook his head. "Yes." he said simply.

Chronos was glaring at Daniel. Suddenly he was standing in front of him. He was smiling strangely. "You brought fresh blood, Andrew?" he asked as he pinned Daniel to a tree.

"No! Down boy!" Andrew yelled as he jumped off the steps. "Leave him alone!"

~!!~
Tobias frowned more. "Is something else wrong?" he asked softly, wrapping his arms around her. "Can I help?" he asked sadly.

~!!~
David frowned. "Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy?" he whined. "Why?" he repeated.

Ollie didn't look at them. "What will you do if Michi never came back?" she asked suddenly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Rue shrugged, pushing him higher. "I don't really mind anymore," She said quietly. "I mean---" she cut herself off as a group of girls walked by, and glanced over at them. They giggled and Rue smiled at them, which seemed to throw them off, because they quickly walked away. She stifled al uagh.
~!!~
Daniel's eyes widened slightly, and he glared at Chronos. "Put me down," he said simply. "what do you think you're doing? What's wrong with you?" he demanded.

K.C. ran over to them, grabbing Chronos' arm and pulling him off of Daniel roughly, glaring at him as Daniel dropped back to the ground.
~!!~
Elianna shook her head. "No one can help," She said quietly, pulling away gently. Her eyes suddenly turned hard. "If I see him. If I see Leslie, I will kill him," she said quietly.
~!!~
Draven frowned and was about to speak when he heard Ollie's words. He spun back to face her, his eyes narrowing. "She will," He said simply, his voice strong and sure. "She has to."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Elijah laughed. "But you can't say that you don't want to be on the swing." he said. He put his feet down to stop the swing. He stood up and turned and looked at her. He frowned slightly. "Why won't you tell me what happened?" he asked taking her hand. "I guess it doesn't matter." he said as he pushed her onto the swing. He pulled her back and then began to push her. "Is it too soon for me to want to meet your family?" he asked.

~!!~
Chronos glared at KC. "Why do you care what happens to him, you don't know him." he growled. He reached out and grabbed her, pinning her to the tree this time.

Andrew cursed under breath and stepped forward just as Xavier walked out of the house rubbing his eye. "So tired..." he said as he took in the scene. "TREVOR! DUSTIN!" he yelled back in the house. Moments later the three boys had Chronos pinned to the ground.

Chronos glared at them. "What are we? Your babysitters?" Dustin demanded. "I am getting tired of pulling you off of KC here."

Andrew spun around and walked up stairs. A few moments later he was walking back out with a bag thrown over his shoulder. He glared at Daniel. "Up moron." he commanded.

~!!~
Tobias looked at her sadly. "What if it wasn't him?" he asked suddenly. "What if it was someone else?"

~!!~
Ollie stood up and glared at her. "SHE WON'T!" she yelled. "I WON'T LET HER! Don't you get it? I am tired of being her, for once I want to be in control of my own body." she fell silent then, sitting back down and looking away.

"Why?" David repeated after a moment. "You are daddy to me. Why can't I call you that?" he asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Rue stiffened up, as she did each time her burns were mentioned. She gripped the chains tightly in her hands as he mentioned her family, shaking her head. "I'm not sure you'd want to meet them," she said simply. "My mom's kind of.....depressing," She mumbled. "And my dad---well, he's not much better." She laughed slightly, but the sound was somehow empty. "But if you still want to, I guess I don't see why not," she said slowly. "I mean, why can't I introduce them to a friend?" She asked, tilting her head back and smiling at him.
~!!~
K.C. slipped to the ground once he was off of her, rubbing her shoulder and glaring at him on the ground. She looked at Xavier then quickly glanced away, back at Andrew as he came back out. "Andrew," she said quietly, but not loud enough for him to hear.

Daniel looked around at them all, shaking his head. He glared at Andrew, standing up and following. "I'm the moron. Says the guy who got my sister pregnant." He glared at him, shaking his head. "I only followed you to make sure you don't skip out on us."
~!!~
Elianna shook her head. "I would still kill them," She whispered. "No one can do that to my---my daughter, and walk away." She shook her head over and over again, staring down at her hands. The thought of killing someone made her feel horrible, but it was the only thing she could think to do.
~!!~
Draven glared at Ollie, but was silent, strangely. He turned to David when he spoke again, sighing. "I don't care what you call me," He said finally. Somehow his words had gotten to him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Ollie listened quietly. She hated being like this. She hated being in the same room as Draven. She hated Draven, but Michi loved him. What did she see in him? Ollie wondered.

David smiled up at him and hugged his legs.

"Why does Michi love you so much?" she asked suddenly. "She can't even move my fingers unless you are near by."

~!!~
Tobias frowned and touched her shoulder. "I will be right next to you. I will help you kill them." he said softly.

~!!~
Andrew walked through the woods. "Hey, don't call me a moron for that. It sounds like you are saying that your sister isn't worth falling in love with. What kind of big brother are you. Plus she enjoyed it. No complaints once-so-ever." he said as he walked along. "She wanted it. I just gave her what she wanted." he said looking back over his shoulder. All lies, but he was a way better liar then Sage. And, hey, he was being forced to do this, why couldn't he get amusement out of it? "You should of have seen the way she went after me back in Dale." he said, he was acting the same way he did when Sage first met him. "You wouldn't know what that is like would you? You never scored have you?"

~!!~
Xavier leaned over KC. "Are alright?" he asked as the other two dragged Chronos in.

~!!~
Elijah pushed her higher. "I still want to might them." he said. "I want to meet the people that made you who you are." he answered. "Is that so bad?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Daniel stopped walking, and reached out and grabbed Andrew by the arm, anger flashing across his face. He picked him up by the collar of his shirt, as if he weighed nothing at all. He glared at him. "I don't care who you are, or what you are to my sister," He said quietily. "As soon as we get back home, you're gone. And if you ever, ever, say her name again, I will see to it that you can never do this to another girl again." He dropped hi them and kept walking at a brsik pace, not looking back once.
~!!~
Rue shrugged, closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of the wind on her face. "I guess not, if I get to meet yours, too," She said, opening her eyes and looking up at the sky. "Deal?"
~!!~
K.C. wached Chronos until we was gone, then looked at Xavier. She just nodded. "I'm fine," she said quietly. She frowned, biting her lip. "He really hates me, huh?" She asked.
~!!~
Elianna shook her head quickly. "No," She said. "I'll do it. I want to do it. I have to. It's the only thing I can do," she whispered, shaking her head. Unknown to her, Isabel was standing near the door, a frown on her face. Her father was next to her.
~!!~
Draven turned back to Ollie, his eyes narrowing. "Why don't you ask her yourself?" He asked simply. He sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to shake David off. "I don't know," He said. "I never have. But I never questioned it, either."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm

"She isn't fond of me." Ollie said. She didn't turn to look at him. "She won't talk to me unless it is to tell me where to go, usually not a very nice place, or what to do." she said, still not looking at him. "Answer me a simpler one; why do you love her?" she asked in a serious tone. "What do you see in her. She seems like a royal pain to me."

~!!~
Tobias glanced up and tensed up. He looked at Isabel sadly. He glared at John. "Elianna." he said looking back at her. "I am sorry." he whispered. "I wish I could of have done something." he brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Suddenly his eyes darkened and he froze.

~!!~
"I think that is the understatement of the year." Xavier said softly and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for his behavior. Forgive him, if only because he is your grandfather of shorts." he said.

~!!~
Elijah smiled and pushed her again. "Deal. But if you end up being Maddy's dolls, don't blame me." he said.

~!!~
Andrew frowned and glared at Daniel's retreating form. He stood up and followed. "Do I at least get to tell her 'bye?" he asked as another voice came from a nearby tree.

"Only a moron would think that Andrew could actually get someone in bed." Mindy stepped out in front of Daniel. A frown was tugging in her lips and she was covered in mud. Mud and blood. "I fell." she said, answering Andrew's unspoken questions. "I'll make this quick big boy." she said winking at Daniel. "Andrew here is a head case, and you ever feel the need to knock him out, by all means, please do. But never say that Andrew is a sick man." she said as she walked toward Daniel, walking around him as if checking him out. She bite her lip as she looked him up and down. "Now, now. I am Mindy. Don't you have a name?" she asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

K.C. frowned, shaking her head. "I guess so," She said quietly, but her words were hollow. She bit her lip, looking flustered and nervous, two things she almost never was. "Um, Xavier?" She asked quietly. "I---I was hoping I could uhm..talk to you, for a few minutes," She mumbled, looking down at her feet.
~!!~
Rue laughed. "I don't mind," She said, and looked up as a raindrop hit her forhead. Soon it was sprinkling, the rain coming down harder as the seconds passed. She put her feet down on the ground, bringing the swing to a stop, but she dind't get up. She turned her head upwards instead, a small smile on her face.
~!!~
Elianna shook her head. "No, if anyone's fault, it's mine," She said quietly, looking up at him as his eyes darkened. She froze, reaching up her hand and touching his cheek. "Toby?" She asked quietly. "Toby, are you okay?"
~!!~
Draven frowned. "I don't have to explain myself to you," he said simply, but he was speaking nonetheless. "She's strong. She's proud, and she wore her bruises with pride. She's brave, and she doesn't back down. She's the only peron who really stands up to me, besides my siblings," He said quietly. "But she's also kind. She's---" He cut himself off, glaring at Ollie and turning away.
~!!~
Daniel didn't respond, but he stopped when someone stepped out in front of him. He blinked in surprise at the mud and blood, shaking his head. He let out a small sigh, and just nodded at her words. It seemed as though he were back to silence. He turned and followed her with his eyes as she walked around him, then frowned as she asked his name. Just then it began to rain. He turned back to Andrew, glaring.

"Come on," he said gruffly, and turned and began to walk again, passing by Mindy without a word.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

"You're wrong." she said, still not looking at him. "She may be proud, but she is weak, she is scared. Things have changed. Michi is under my control now. She is too weak to free herself, too scared to do anything." she said. But even as she spoke Michi was trying to free herself, she always has been.

~!!~
Andrew sighed and walked by her too. Mindy, who was frowning suddenly smirked. "Andrew, I like this one!" she said happily as she walked after them. "Can I have him?" she asked.

Andrew frowned. "You talk about him as if he is a piece of meat." he said.

Mindy skipped ahead. "Technically, Andrew, we all are meat." she pointed out.

Andrew rolled his eyes. "To be bidded on." he said as Mindy walked next to Daniel.

"Come on, Andrew, look at him! How can you not like him!?" she asked as she touched his shoulder.

"I'm a guy, I don't like guys." Andrew retorted.

Mindy frowned and looked back. "You could of fooled me." she said and looked back at Daniel.

~!!~
D'angelo pulled back and stepped away from her. "Elianna. I'm not Toby." he said softly and looked back at her family, then back at her.

~!!~
"Do you know how to dance?" Elijah suddenly said, pulling her to her feet as the rain came back. "Dance with me, even if you don't." he said as he pull her away from the swings. "Who cares about the stairs?"

~!!~
Xavier sat down next to her. "Sure." he said looking at her. "what did you need to talk to me about?" he asked with a frown wondering why she was acting funny.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

K.C. heistated for a moment more, glancing away. "Re--Remember what you said before? That you loved me?" She asked quietly. "Earlier, Chronos told me I should just leave. Break you like I broke Andrew, he said. And that made me think; why am I still here? If Andrew hates me, then why stay?" she glanced over at him, biting her lip. "I think I know why. It's because I love you, too, Xavier," she said quietly. "I just couldn't figure it out before now, because I'd never felt it before.
~!!~
Rue blinked in surprise, and was about to shake her head when he said to do it even if she didn't know how. "I don't think you have to worry about stares," She said simply. "Most sane people are trying to get out of the rain, anyways," She said, glancing around as those there packed up and hurried to their cars or homes.
~!!~
Elianna blinked in surprise, shaking her head. "Just go away," She said quietly, pulling her knees up to her chest and looking over at him. "Please," she whispered. She closed her eyes tightly, trying not to look at him, the one person she'd really wanted to see. Eveyrthing was just so confusing.
~!!~
Daniel was trying to ignore them until she touche dhis shoulder. He shrugged her off and the corners of his lips turned up into a smirk when she spoke, but it was gone just as fast. He broke the cover of the woods and turned back to Mindy, frowning. "Why are you still following us?" he asked.
~!!~
Draven glared at her, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. "No, you're wrong," He said quietly. "Michi knows I'm here, and if I know her at all, even now she's fighting you."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next