The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Chess Empty Re: Chess

Post by Denis Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Tony closed his eyes. "I'm sorry Anne." He said softly. "I messed everything up, and now I am worrying you." He said took her hand. "I'm sorry." He said again and looked out the window. "I think we should leave." He said suddenly. "Being so close to Sandra can't be good for her." He said softly.

~!!~
Jasper rushed forward. He took her hand. "Robin, are you okay?" He asked, worry in his voice. He took a rag and pressed it to her finger. "Be more careful." He said softly, looking in her eyes.

~!!~
Patrick watched her sleep for a few moments before he too fell asleep. He held her tight, trying to protect her even in his sleep.

~!!~
Dimitri smirked. "Do you know why I ask?" He asked as he kissed you. "So when you say 'no' because you are mad at me, or you are upset with me, I know when I need to kiss you the most." He said soft;y, kissing her again.

~!!~
Lawrence kept running a smirk on his face. He turned a corner in the trees. and then jumped over a little brook, and didn't looked back.

~!!~
Jordon wrapped her arms around him, and rested her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep almost as soon as she did. She hadn't realized how tried how tried she was.

~!!~
Michi smiled up at him. "Thank you Draven." She said softly, though she too knew he could nothing about it. She felt safe in his arms. And she knew her next words might ruin it all. "Draven? What happened to my brother?" She asked softly.

~!!~
Christen shook his head. "You didn't have control." He said. "Not your fault."

~!!~
D'angelo smiled slightly back. "I would like to meet your daughter sometime." He said softly.

~!!~
Horace took her hands. "I'm not going to leave your side." He said. He smiled. "Thank you." He said as he kissed her softly. He pulled away and frowned. "You have always been the better parent."
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Anne held his hand tightly and looked outside. She blinked in surprise at his words, and shook her head. "But where would we go?" She asked. "We can't leave Dale; I don't think...I mean, I don't think this happens anywhere else."
~!!~
Robin stared back for a moment, her cheeks bright red. She quickly shook herself of her daze and pulled her hand away carefully. "I'm fine," she said quickly. "Just clumsy." She smiled at him, but something seemed wrong with it. She quickly shook her head and turend back to the counter.
~!!~
Ember didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything. Instead she kissed him back, closing her eyes and trying to forget everything else. She didn't want to worry, but she knew she would as soon as he was gone. So she would stay with him as long as she could.
~!!~
Haven ran faster as they went deeper into the woods. She almost tripped, but managed to keep her footing. She jumped over the brooke as well, but missed, her feet splashing int he water and soaking her jeans. She quickly got her footing again and ran faster. A rock suddenly pushed out of the ground in front of him; she was hoping to trip him.
~!!~
Seth kept his arms around her even as she slept. He didn't know what to do anymore, and knew that as soon as she was awake she would be worrying again.
~!!~
Draven stiffened up, and slowly he loosened his hold on her. Instead of changing the subject or kissing her, he just remained silent, looking away.
~!!~
Gem stared down at her hands now. "Maybe," she said quietly. "I just don't understand him at all. Why he did that to you, why he even chose me in the first place. When he showed up at my door, I'd never seen him before. I sometimes wonder why he picked me, of all people."
~!!~
Elianna nodded. "Well," She said quietly. "I'm not sure how good that would be for her. You kind of...you look a lot like my brother who just died. Isabel really loved him, and now that he's gone...I'm not sure what seeing you would do to her."
~!!~
Sunny shook her head quickly. "No," She said quietly. "That's not true, and you know it. I just...I can't believe that they're gone," she said quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Horace wrapped his arms around her. "It was my idea for them to come here. I sent Jamie to kill them, and thought it would be good for Leslie if he went with her. I thought it would be good for him, I always saw him a bit weak. Because of that Jamie is dead and Leslie is loosing his mind. When Zale wanted to come I didn't think it would hurt, so I let her, and now she is dead too." He said quietly. He closed his eyes. His voice sounded pained. "Now Leslie can't let it go, and he will die to..."

~!!~
"Damian is a strange man." He said. "Why did he choose my mom?" He asked. "Why did he have to ruin her life?" He asked. "We can go on forever, but there is no answers to these questions. Or rather, the simplest answer is because you where there." He said softly.

~!!~
"Toby, I assuming that was his name since you called me that." D'angelo said softly. Saying that name seemed to make his gut tighten. "I'm sorry, it must pain you just to look at me, huh?" He asked, sadly.

~!!~
Michi stepped away fro him. There was an anger look in her eyes. "Draven, why won't you tell me?" She demand. "Every time I ask you kiss me or change the subject! I'm tried of it! Don't I deserve to know the truth?" She asked. "Yet you won't give it to me!" Her voice was getting louder and louder.

~!!~
Trip he did, and he began to roll down a hill . He cursed loudly, as he stood up. He smirked. "Good little girl." He said. "Why you are chasing me Espen is kissing and killing Jona."

~!!~
Dimitri pulled back a few moments later. He smiled widely at her. "Sergei isn't home, would you like me to play the piano for you?" He asked, pulling her to her feet.

~!!~
Jasper frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You can tell me."

~!!~
Tony looked out the window. "Anywhere in Dale is fine with me, but we can't keep doing this to Sandra." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Robin shook her head, grinning again, a wide smile. "It's nothing," She said, waving her hand. A moment later she had a bandage on her finger and went back to the sandwiches. She wanted to ask where hsi family was, but didn't think now was a good time.
~!!~
"Where are they?!" Haven shouted, staring down at him from the top of the hill. "Tell me, or the next time I'll impale you!" She glared down at him. "Tell me where they are!!!" She shouted again, all her anger directed into her words.
~!!~
Draven, though it was Michi yelling, wasn't one to take it. He glared at her, and suddenly was yelling back. "I can't!" He yelled. "And I won't!" he knew he wasn't handling this the right way, but he couldn't help it.
~!!~
Gem nodded slowly. "Sometimes I wonder how my brother is doing," she said quietly. "I think that, even more than me, this hurt him. He's going crazy," she said quietly. "And I can't help him."
~!!~
Elianna shook her head. "It was at first, but I think I'm getting used to it," She said quietly. "Besides, there are some differences," She said. She reached up a hand and touched his cheek gently, wihtout thinking. "I can see a few." She said quietly.
~!!~
Sunny shook her head. "No!" She said. "He will not die. I'll make sure of that," She said, her voice soft again. "Horace, he will be okay. I will not lose him too."
~!!~
Ember nodded, but didn't let go of his hand as she stood up. "You never told me," She said suddenly. "Why you didn't want him to hear you playing it."
~!!~
Anne nodded slowly. "Maybe Milo would let us stay with him," She said quietly. "He seemed nice, and he explained to me why this happens to us, to lots of people."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Jasper frowned as he watched her. "If you are sure." He said leaning against the table. He sighed lightly and closed his eyes. He missed Ella, he missed Caden, and he would never admit it, he missed Alex.

~!!~
Lawrence smirked. "I won't tell you." He said. "But I'm the only one that knows too, so kill me and I take that information to my grave." He smirked.

~!!~
Michi's hands went into fists. "Why?" She demanded. "Why can't you!? Why won't you!? I thought we could trust each other. But see you can't trust me enough to tell me what had happened to my own brother!" She shouted. She took another step back, but she tripped and her hair came undone and fell into her face. She glared up at him from the ground. She quickly stood back up.

~!!~
Cole took her hand and closed his eyes. But he said nothing, there was nothing for him to say.

~!~
Christen touched her cheek. "I'm sorry." He said. He didn't know what else to say.

~!!~
D'angelo froze when her hand touched his face. Without thinking he placed his over hers. He smiled slightly. "I wish I could look less like your brother." He said. "If you don't mind me asking, how did he die?" He asked.

~!!~
Horace looked down. "I don't want loose him either." He said. "He just won't listen to me anymore." He said.

~!!~
Dimitri smiled. "Sergei got mad at me one day when I was playing and he said that I couldn't not play for a week and he insulted me. I showed him, I didn't play for that week, or the next or the next. It is my revenge. He regrets what he said, but I still won't play when he is around." He said softly pulling her toward the house. "That was when we were still in Paris." He said.

~!!~
Tony open his eyes. "Maybe." He said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

"I'll kill you if you don't tell me!!" Haven shouted. She ran down the hill until she stood a few feet away from him. "Where are they?!" She demanded. "I'm not going to ask you again!"
~!!~
Robin set two plates down on the table a few minutes later. "Peanut butter and jelly," She said, smiling at him. "I hope that's okay," She said, sitting down. She glanced at the bandage on her finger for a moment before looking back at him.
~!!~
Elianna sighed. "He just...got sick," She said quietly. "When he died, I didn't know what to do. I came here to talk to my brothers, but then Isabel followed me, and we just...kind of ended up here," She said quietly.
~!!~
Gem closed her eyes, and nodded. "Yeah," She said quietly. "Me, too."
~!!~
Draven kept his glare. "Why is it so important?" He shouted back. "The past is the past; it doesn't matter!" He yelled.
~!!~
Samantha quickly pulled her hand away. "Cole, you're scaring me. I can't stand to see you like this! Please, tell me what's wrong. I mean, I know what's wrong, but....but this isn't going to help!" She cried.
~!!~
Anne sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "Or maybe we'll wake up, and this will all have just been some bad dream brought on by my fever," She sid quietly.
~!!~
Sunny took his hand in hers, shaking her head. "He may not listen, but that's just the way he is. He's stubborn, and now he has his mind set on kiling those here. I will stay here, and keep control of this body. I will not let him get hurt," She repeated, shaking her head.
~!!~
Ember blinked, nodding slowly. "And you still won't play while he's around?" She asked. "But why? You play so good," She said quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Dimitri looked up at the sky. "He insulted my happiness, he called it a waste of time, so I won't waste his time with the music." He said as he opened the door. He led her to were the Piano was.

~!!~
"And I will stay with you." Horace repeated. "Do you think I would leave you again?" He asked, sounding so sad.

~!!~
Tony closed his eyes. "I wish." He said softly. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "I wish that was true." He said.

~!!~
Cole looked at her. "What am I doing wrong?" He asked. "I dropped out of school, and got two jobs so I could care for my brother. So what, I'm getting a few sleepless nights, I deserve a lot worse." He said, closing his eyes.

~!!~
Michi closed her eyes, and when she reopened them it was like something had lit on fire in them. "It matters to me!" She shouted. "It's important because he was my brother!" She shouted. "If something happened to Elianna and I knew, you want me to tell you right!? I want-" She never finished her statement. Instead she closed her eyes, tears falling down her cheeks. "Fine." She said, in a bitter tone. Then she let herself fall back into Ollie's head. She broken her promise. She had said as long as she could, and instead she let her anger get the best of her.

Ollie opened her eyes, and stared at Draven, fear in her eyes. She took a step back and tripped over the hem of Michi's dress. "I- I-"

~!!~
D'angelo frowned. "I meant your brother he said softly, the one I look like." He said. "I'm sorry."

~!!~
Jasper poked it. "It's fine." He said, poking it again. "You don't know how to cook?" He asked. He then took a bite of it. He looked at her, sadly.

~!!~
"I am a dead man if I do, I am a dead man if I don't." He said. "I really don't see the point in telling you if I am just going to end up dead." He mused.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:33 pm

A large rock suddenly lifted from the ground a few feet away, and flew by his head, shattering on the tree behind him. "Where. Are. They?" She repeated through clenched teeth. "You can die now, or you can die later. It's your choice," She growled.
~!!~
Samantha looked at him. "Why do you deserve worse?" She demanded. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault he died," She said quietly.
~!!~
Elianna blinked. "Oh," She said quielty. "He burned himself," She said simply, looking away and letting her hand fall now.
~!!~
Ember said nothing, just followed him in silence. She was thinking now. She looked at the piano and smiled slightly, letting go of his hand now.
~!!~
Anne wrapped her arms around him when she saw his tears, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, Tony," She said quietly. "I really am."
~!!~
Sunny smiled slightly, a half smile. "No," She said quietly. "No, I didn't. Thank you."
~!!~
Robin smiled slightly. "I have bad experiences with all forms of heat induced cooking methods," She said simply. "It's amazing this house is still standing," She said, laughing slightly.
~!!~
Draven looked at Ollie, and he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Michi!" He shouted, as if that alone could bring her out. His hands gripped her shoulders tighter, his nails digging into her skin. "Michi!" He shouted again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Ollie's eyes widened and she tried to pull away, but he was to strong. She looked away. "Let me go." She begged. "Please." She cried, he was hurting her. For once she wanted Michi to come out, but she felt Michi slipping further and further away. "She has to want to come out." She said suddenly, borrowing some of Michi's boldness. "I'm sorry," She said looking at him. "But she doesn't." She had no idea where that had came from, Michi most likely. She closed her eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry." She said meekly. "Please, please don't hurt me." She cried. She was so scared.

~!!~
Jasper laughed. "Let me cook for you sometime." He said suddenly. "I promise I won't burn the house down." He said as he finished his PB&J.

~!!~
Horace smiled, and he kissed her. "I won't leave you again, I promise." When he pulled away.

~!!~
Tony pulled away. "Not your fault." He said softly.

~!!~
Dimitri sat down and smiled at her, he began to play. He closed his eyes, he was always happy with Ember, he was even happier when he could play that piano for her.

~!!~
D'angelo looked away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean. I'm sorry." He looked down. "Forgive me?" He asked.

~!!~
Cole looked down his eyes wide. "It is." He said suddenly. "It was an accident, but it's my fault he is dead, and my dad is in jail.... my fault...." He said closing his eyes. "I didn't mean to..."

~!!~
"Again, it doesn't matter. I will die in time anyhow." He mused. "But...." He smirked. "They left Dale already." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:06 am

Haven glared at him. "What do you mean? Where are they?!" She demanded. "I'm sick of your games!" She shouted. "Haven't you done enough to me already?! Just tell me!" She yelled.
~!!~
Samantha's eyes widened, and she reached out and touched his arm. "What are you talking about, Cole?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Elianna smiled slightly at him. "You didn't do anything that needs to be forgiven," She said simply.
~!!~
Anne shook her head. "Maybe not, but I'm still sorry that any of this had to happen," She said quielty, standing up.
~!!~
Ember smiled as she watched him, glad to see his smile. She felt relaxed for once, and closed her eyes.
~!!~
Robin smiled at him. "Sure," She said, finishing her own sandwich. She glacned around the kitchen, then looked back at him. "Say, Jasper," she said quietly. "If you don't mind me asking...where is your family?" She didn't know where it had come from so suddenly, but she had been wondeirng.
~!!~
Sunny sighed. "I'm glad. I think if you leave, she might..." She shook her head. "I'm just so glad to have you back with me, to be back with you."
~!!~
Draven shook his head, releasing her shoulders. "Spare me," He spat, turning to the door, any hint of softness gone. He walked into the hallway, slamming the door behind him before walking towards his own room.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am

Ollie watched him go, to stunned to say anything.

~!!~
Moe was covered in soot, and that made David sad. Moe was the six-year-old's stuffed rabbited. He was the only thing David had left. David was a dhampir, his older brother, who was human hated David's father. David and their mother his brother grabbed Moe's sister rabbit and lit it on fire, the whole house burnt down, David was the only one that survived. So he was here, someone took pity on him. He walked up the stairs, dragging the rabbit behind him. Everyone here sacred him, so he kept walking.

A few moments later he ran into someone's legs. He looked up at Draven and smiled. "HI HI!" He said, strangely not scared of him. "I'm David, and this is Moe." His eyes were full of innocence.

~!!~
Horace touched her cheek. "As I am glad I have you. I thought I lost you forever. I once thought about joining you." He admitted. "But I am glad I didn't."

~!!~
Jasper looked at her even more sadly. "Caden, my sister, is at a house I was.... banned from. My mom is dead, my dad is.... gone." He said closing his eyes.

~!!~
Tony closed his eyes. "You don't have to be. It's okay." He said softly.

~!!~
D'angelo smiled. "Then forgive me for asking you to forgive me when I did nothing." He said.

~!!~
Cole shook his head. "Nothing. It's nothing." He said softly. But the look on his face said it wasn't nothing.

~!!~
He smirked. "You would ever be able to find them anyhow." He said. "So it doesn't matter."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 am

Haven shook her head, taking a step towards him. Her hands were clenched into tight fists at her sides, her eyes full of hatred and rage. "I would if you would tell me," She spat.
~!!~
Elianna couldn't help it; she laughed, a real laugh for once. "Alright; you're forgiven," She said, and suddenly the door opened and Isabel stood at the door, looking tired. She blinked hazily and her eyes fell on D'angelo. Her eyes widened. "Toby?" She breathed.
~!!~
Anne sighed. "So what do you want to do?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Robin blinked, then shook her head. "I'm sorry," She said quickly. "I shouldn't have asked."
~!!~
Sunny sighed. "As am I," she said quietly, taking his hand again. She stifled a yawn, not wanting to sleep, not now.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head. "No. It's not. What are you talking about, Cole?" She asked.
~!!~
Draven stared down at the small form in front of him, his eyes cold and distant. He didn't even answer the small boy, instead pulling himself free and walking towards his room in silence.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 am

David wasn't one to give up so easily. He stood up and followed. "What youw name?" He asked. His 'r's came out as 'w's. He was smiling happily, still not scared of him.

~!!~
Cole closed his eyes then glanced at her. "I killed Rex." He said suddenly then everything came pouring out. "I did it, not my dad. It was an accident, I didn't mean to. I didn't feel good, and he kept bugging me, I told him shut up, but he wouldn't. I'm not sure how it happened, but I lost it, and I broke his neck." He was crying now. "I killed him, I killed Rex. And all he was trying to do was make me smile."

~!!~
Horace wrapped his arms around her again. "Are you tired?" He asked and moved her to the bed. "You should sleep." He said softly.

~!!~
Jasper shook his head. "No, it's fine." He said. "I don't blame you for asking."

~!!~
Tony looked at her sadly. "I don't know." He admitted. "I want to leave, I want to stay." He closed his eyes again.

~!!~
D'angelo looked at the girl. "No." He said softly. "I'm D'angelo." He said softly.

~!!~
"Fine." He said. "He is taking her back to the town near where you use to live." He smiled strangely.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 am

Haven froze, glaring at him. "You're lying," She said quietly, seeing his smile. She didn't know if he was, and she knew already that she would go; she couldn't take any chances. But she also wouldn't let him go, not after what he did.
~!!~
Anne smiled slightly at him. "I will do whatever you want to do. Just let me know," she said quietly, then left, closing his door behind her.
~!!~
Robin sighed, standing up and taking his empty plate as well and walking over to the sink, washing them off and leaving them there. She turned and smiled slightly at him. "Well, you're free to stay here as long as you need to," She said.
~!!~
Isabel blinked, and shook her head. "But..." She said slowly. Elianna sighed and stood up, flinching as she did so. "Isabel, please go back to bed," She said quietlyl, but she was still staring at D'angelo.
~!!~
Samantha froze, her face unreadable. Her heart seemed to slow its beating, and she slowly let her hand fall back to her side. "Cole.." She said quietly. SHe had never seen him cry before, and it was unsettilng. She knew she should say something, but could find no words. In truth, she knew they were the same now. She bit her lip to keep herself from spilling her own secret.
~!!~
Sunny shook her head. "Only if you don't leave. I fear if you do, she will come back," She said, referring to Piper.
~!!~
Draven's hands were clenched into tight fists at his sides. "Go away," he said simply, as his room came into view. He walked faster.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 am

David was a little ball of engry. He skipped right along side of Draven. "I'm Six." He said happily, seemingly not hearing what he said about going away. "Where are we going?"

~!!~
Horace frowned. "I promised." He said, not letting her go. He didn't want to.

~!!~
Cole shook his head. "No." He turned. "I'm gone." He said. He then looked at her sadly. "And I guess you are going to tell the cops the truth?" He asked. But before she could answer he was gone.

~!!~
D'angelo looked at her sadly. Then his hand flew to his mouth and his eyes widened. Something was trying to come out, but he didn't know what, and he was freaking out. He stood up. "I have to go." He said suddenly and quickly walked by Isabel.

~!!~
Jasper smiled. "I see. Thank you." He said resting his head on the table. "Hey, can you do me a single favor?" He asked keeping his eyes on her. "When you talk to me, can you look at me?" He asked. "Uh, it's just something I like people to do." He said, he wasn't going to tell her about his hearing problems.

~!!~
"No, I'm not." He said simply, then he began to run again.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 am

Haven didn't run after him this time. She slowly sunk down to the ground, cradling her head in her hands. No, she wouldn't let him go, but for now she had to. She had to think. If he was telling the truth, then they were long gone by now, but could she even make it to them in time? Her rage was slowly boiling down, and now she just felt...tired.
~!!~
Robin blinked in surprise, and nodded. "Yeah," she said. "Sure." She sat down at the table again, still looking at him. She suddenly wasn't sure what to say.
~!!~
Elianna watched him go, blinking in surprise. Isabel stared at the door until her mother stood up and made her lay down on her own bed. Elianna knelt down next to the bed, ignoring the pain in her side. She whispered something in her daughter's ear then stepped back from the bed and watched as she closed her eyes.
~!!~
Draven spun to face the small boy now, his small reserve of patience gone. "We're not going anywhere, you louse. I'm going to my room, and you're going to go back to wherever you came from and stop following me around."
~!!~
Sunny nodded, and closed her eyes. She was asleep within a few moments, her arms around him. Piper was still in the back of her mind, unable to get out. Eventually, she gave up.
~!!~
Samantha stood there for what seemed like an eternity, unable to move. Finally, she turned back to her own house, her mind spinning at a speed that she couldn't keep up with.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 am

David's smile didn't faded. "What's a louse? That rhythms with mouse!" He asked, grabbing a hold of his pant leg. "Don't leave me. I really don't know where I am." He sounded sad, but he still had smile.

~!!~
Jasper smiled slightly. "Weird huh? Don't be scared to tell me if I am weird."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:01 am

Robin blinked, then shook her head. "You're not weird," She said. She laughed. "I'm the one who gets told I'm weird all the time."
~!!~
Draven blinked, staring down at the boy. "Retrace your steps, and maybe you'll find your way back. Or maybe you'll get lost, and something will eat you. Either way, I don't care. Now go away," He said simply, shaking him off of his leg and continuing to walk.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

Jasper smiled. "You are weird. You are letting a stranger stay in your house." He said.

~!!~
"EAT ME!?" The boy sounded horrorified. Suddenly he was clinging to Draven's leg. "No! I don' want to be eaten!" He cried.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 am

"Well, I couldn't just let you stay out there," Robin protested. "Besides, you're not a stranger, at least not completely."
~!!~
Draven stood right next to his door now, but he stared down at the boy clinging to his leg, trying to hold back his anger. It wasn't working. "Get off of me!" he shouted suddenly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 am

Jasper smiled at her again. "Thank you." He said softly. "Thank you so much." He said.

~!!~
David wasn't fazed. He clung tighter. "Noooo." He cried. "I don't want to!" he said. "I want to be your friend!" He said. "Mr. dark and scary needs a friend!" He declared.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

((I messed up on the date, so to fix it I have to skip a few more then two days. xD I was going by April's clander when it was still March. .... We missed Patrick birthday too because of my mistake. So the time skip is about a week.))

**Friday April 9th, around 3ish**

Jordon hadn't left her room in a long time. She hardly did anything anymore. Right now she was on she was on her bed, her eyes were open, the last time she gotten more then an hour of sleep at time was when she fell asleep in Seth's arms. She didn't know what to do no more, and on top of that something inside of her was changing. She could feel it, and she didn't like it. She felt as if she was loosing Seth. No, maybe not his love, or her love for him, but she kept pulling away. She loved him, yes, but she couldn't stop her self, she was drowning in her own pain, and she didn't think she would ever make it back to the surface.

Slowly she stood up. She was tired of this suddenly. The house was empty, and she felt alone, even when she was in Seth's arms. She looked into the mirror quietly. She was a monster..... and she she knew it.

~!!~
Ollie was sitting in her room, the doors were locked. She was scared out of her mind. Draven had yelled at her again and again, and Michi's stubbornness showed well as she stayed hidden deep in Ollie's head. At times Michi's anger at Draven would slip out and she would yell at him. She didn't want to admit it, but she really wanted Michi to come out. She was scared, so scared. She even had bruises on her arms from him. She wasn't like Michi, she didn't wear them with pride, instead she hid them with the sleeves of her dresses.

So she stayed locked in her room.

~!!~
Jane stood on the edge, she was slowly slipping.....

Jane closed her closed her eyes. How had it come to this? How had she fallen so far? She had fallen in love and had him ripped away from her be some cruel twist of fate. Then she turned him into a monster and now Justice was going to do the same to her. She rather be dead then mated to him. Ni, she didn't want anyone but Sam,and even then, she couldn't have same. Maybe that was what drove her to stand on the edge of the cliff, about to take a final step off.

~!!~
Horace was sitting next to Sunny, she never left her side. He didn't ever want to leave her side, no never again. He wrapped his arms around her, and smiled slightly. "Hello Love." He said, his voice full of affection. He was so happy to have her back, and he never wanted to lose her again. And Piper seemed to have to given up, now Sunny would be his forever. he loved her so much.

But he was still worried about his last child. He was slowly going insane, and no matter what Sunny said, it was his fault.

~!!~
Tony was laying on 'his' bed. He had only made up his mind when Sandra had came back. He nearly broke down and told her that he loved her, but that wouldn't help her, so as soon as she left he took Anne, and came here, Milo's home. He hadn't left his room once. He was so sad, he was so lost. He didn't know what to do anymore.

~!!~
Milo knocked on Anya's door, smiling lightly. He remembered when she had fallen asleep in his arms, how peaceful she had looked, and he wished that her face would always stay like like. All he wanted to do was see her smile, hear her laugh and hold her tight. It made him slightly sad that they had to die for him to be able to do that. She would never of have let him do that when they were alive. She would of have kept up with the different class thing. So he knocked again.

~!!~
David sitting outside of Draven's locked door. He was singing some strange song. He was so happy, and he was determined to make Mr. Dark and Scary his friend. He wouldn't give up, no never. He rarely left his spot, and sometimes he would talk to Draven through the door. Draven either yelled or said nothing at all. "Draven?" He suddenly asked. "Will you please play with me?" He asked. "Pretty please. I'm bored and lonely." He said.

~!!~
D'angelo was in his room. His face was in his hands. He didn't know what to do. That little girl kept looking for him. And when she found him she would throw her arms around him, and treat him like her uncle. But he wasn't her uncle. But once he hugged her her back, and said her name as if he had missed her so much. It scared him how he felt that he knew her. Now he made sure the door was locked and that he only left his room if he needed to. It was shameful,really, to be hiding from a girl, and something in him had more pride then that, but he swallowed it. He wasn't Toby, so he didn't want encourage her. But somewhere in the back of his head he wanted to find her, and hugged her and tell he was sorry. But what did he do to be sorry for?

~!!~
Patrick stepped out of the bathroom, his hair still dripping. He looked at Leanne and smiled at her. He carefully sat on the edge of the bed and pressed his forehead to her. "Hey." He said as the water in his hair dampened hers. He took her hands in his, and smiled wider.

He was still very much worried about her, but he didn't know what to do but to keep his promise. And as soon as she said that word, he would take her. But in the mean time....

He placed his lips close to her's, as if he was going to kiss her. He suddenly pulled away and kissed her wet forehead, smirking. "You're wet, love." He said. "How did that happen?" He asked as if he didn't know.

~!!~
Nicole was in the kicthen, sitting at the table. Her head was in her hands, and her eyes were closed. She was thinking. About what she wasn't sure herself, her thoughts just kept jumping.

~!!~
Jasper was sitting in the park. Robin's mom had found out, and she hadn't been happy, so now he was back on the streets. He still refused to go back to Ella's. She had yelled at him to go, so he had left. He wasn't going to bother her with his presence. But he had wanted to stay that time, he had been hoping that she would ask him to stay. He would of said yes in a heart beat. He would of kissed her again, and said he was sorry, he would of have.... No, it didn't matter what he wound of have done, because it didn't happen. Now he was back on the streets, and he was lonely. He wanted to hug Ella and Caden. He even wanted to hug Alex! Now that was saying something.... But he couldn't, so he wouldn't.

~!!~
Caden was in her room. She didn't want to admit it, but she missed Jasper, more then he would ever know. She hugged the pillow close to her chest, as if that could make up for the lost of her brother. She knew it couldn't, and anyways she wouldn't let it. She wanted Jasper, and she had thought he had loved her.... NO! He did love her, he was just putting his love for Ella in front of his love for her. That was forgivable, but it still hurt. But wasn't Jasper hurting worse...

She wished he would come back.

~!!~
Simon had finally left his house, but he was with the blond girl again. Her name was Jacqueline. They were sitting in the woods, she was wrapped around him again, and she kissed him, again and again. He didn't do anything, not even kissing her back.

"Come, on, please smile." Jacqueline begged, she sounded so sad.

Simon smiled, but it turned out more like a grimace. Jackie just wrapped her arms tighter.

"Simon." She said softly,then kissed him again. "You have me."

Simon pushed her away. "Why do we do this?" He asked. He closed his eyes, he missed December, and Jacqueline could never replace her. "Don't you see? By doing this we are ruining over friendship,we can never be the same again." He said. Him and Jacqueline had been friends since they were little. "I know you only want to help me, but Jacqueline, how can we do this when we don't care for each other like that?" He looked upward. "We can never be friends again, at least not the same as before."

Jacqueline was crying by now. "Simon, are you so blind?" She asked. "I loved you for so long! You just never saw, you never noticed. Then you started to date December, that hurt. I knew I should be happy for you, and I was, it was easy to see you loved her, everyone but her could see that. I saw your pain when she never noticed you, and I felt your pain. We were friends for so long, but you never saw my love for you. You were no better then her!" She cried. "I was there, you could of have had me, instead you wasted your time on her." She wiped away a tear. "But I am no better, I been after you for nearly as long." She smiled weakly, and she suddenly had her arms around him again. "I don't care if you don't love me the same way I love you, because maybe, one day, you will learn to love me the same way." She pulled away. "Simon I'm doing this because I love you. I know it isn't fair to you or December to use your lost to get you to love me, but what else am I to do? If I don't you would be forever moping. You would forever love a girl that you were never meant to love." She looked down. "Don't you get it? If you were meant to love her she would of noticed you long ago, and then she would be still alive. But me and you, we were always friends, unlike December and you, you couldn't call her your friend, she was your sister's friend. Always your sister's friend." She suddenly broke down. "I love you! December was not worthy of your love, she couldn't even notice your feelings! But I am standing right here! Why can't you see me?" She cried. "December is dead, a corpse in the ground. A hunk of rotting flesh!" She yelled. "But I am still alive, I am still breathing! I can give you so much more then December could!" She cried.

Simon stood there, his eyes wide, he didn't know what to make of her confession. Then anger crossed his face. "Don't talk about her like that! I love her more then I can ever love you!" He shouted.

~!!~
Brooke closed her door behind her. She didn't know where Simon was, but at the moment she didn't care, she was on a mission. She had to see Moses. She loved him, and she wanted him to know that, maybe for the last time. She had used up all her tears, and she was tired of feeling sorry for herself, so she began to walk. It was like a suicidal path, she was heading towards Nightingale manor. She remembered all the times she went there with December, and a smile crossed her lips. But then she tripped, and she didn't even realize that she was bleeding. She just stood up and kept walking.

A little while later she was standing in front of the manor, just as Moses came out. It was cloudy so he could.

She smiled widely at him, he was just staring at her, trying not to run at her. She didn't realize that he was staring at her blood.

"Go away." He hissed, fear in his voice. He was hungry and if she didn't leave he would kill her. It didn't matter if he didn't want to or not, it was like he no longer had control over his body. But Brooke she didn't go away.

"I love you." She said softly, reaching out toward him.

"I love you too," He admitted. "Now go away."

But she stopped thinking at the words 'I love you', she ran forward and wrapped her arms around him, and she was crying.

Moses's eyes widened in horror... Her blood smelled so good.... He couldn't stop himself, he felt his fangs sink into her flesh, and he heard her cry of pain. If he could cry he would be. He felt her life faded, and her last words made it all worse. Those four words, 'I still love you', made it all worse. Even as he killed her she still loved him.

When he was finally able to pull back he held her body closed. "I love you." She kept saying as he held her limp body close.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am

December honestly wasn’t sure what to feel anymore. She wanted to find Simon and talk to him, but knew that that would only make things so much worse. She knew he didn’t want to love her, or at least that was how she felt. She wanted him to be okay; she wanted him to move on. She wanted him to find someone who was still alive. Perhaps that blonde was still with him.

She walked faster, her hands shoved into her pockets. Her parents tried to act like things were the same, but she was dead; every time they hugged her she knew they felt her cold skin, unable to feel her beating heart. But how could a heart that no longer beat still hurt so badly? She didn’t understand it.

She looked up at the woods as they came closer, smiling slightly as she remembered all the times she had Brooke had come to the Manor that lay deep within, when things were easier. She thought of how much things had changed; that her friend now was in love with the vampire that had taken her memories and changed everything forever. But it was because of him and all of those events that she had fallen in love with Simon. She shook her head; she wouldn’t think of that, at least not now. As she entered the woods she heard voices, and listened closer. She recognized a voice that sounded all too familiar, and walked closer until she saw Simon and that blonde girl. They were kissing, and she immediately felt like she were spying on them and was about to turn away when she heard the blonde girl begin to speak, and caught her name.

She felt frozen to the spot as she listened to her words, and knew that each one about herself was true. She should have been able to see his love from the beginning, but he had always just been ‘Brooke’s little brother’, and nothing more. He was just a friend, if even that. She never thought about him, but now…now things were different. But hearing her words stung deeper than she ever imagined anything could. ‘A corpse in the ground. A hunk of rotting flesh!’ December stepped back, keeping her body hidden behind a tree. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling a tear roll down her pale, cold cheek as she struggled to hold back her tears. She had known this all along, so why did it hurt so much to hear again?
~!!~
Haven had gone home that day and packed a bag, and then left. She didn’t tell Cinder where she was going, didn’t tell Rufus, didn’t tell anyone. This was her fight, she told herself; her battle. This man was the reason for all her heartache and pain, and she was determined to kill him. But first, she would find Cinder’s mom. She wouldn’t let her lose all her family as she had lost hers.

But every lead seemed to lead to nothing. She had spent a night staring at the burned down remains of her home, as if just by staring she could conjure up an image of what it used to be. She could almost see it standing again, see her and Andrea fighting in the backyard while Anna and Kat looked on, Kat laughing and Anna yelling for them to stop, even though it was all in good fun. She would hear their laughter and then open her eyes, and see only burned remains.

But now, she had a lead, which had lead her to this abandoned house in the town she used to call home. Her house had been off on its own, but this town was just as familiar, as she’d had to come here whenever they needed anything. She slowly pulled open the front door and stepped inside, the floorboards creaking underneath her weight.

“Hello?” She called, but her voice seemed to only echo back to her own ears. She took another step in, closing the door behind her. The sunlight poured in through the windows, showing all the dust. She wondered how long it’d been since anyone had even been in here, walked these hallways, opened this door.
~!!~
Ella had gone looking for Jasper about a week before, and was unable to find him. However, as she passed by a house she didn’t recognize, she glanced into a window and saw him sitting at a table with a girl she’d never seen before, smiling. She had gone home then and not even told Caden what she’d seen. But she was no longer able to take it. She had gone back to that house, but he wasn’t there. And now she didn’t know where to look.

She was walking down the sidewalk, staring straight ahead as her mind span faster than she could keep up with. She didn’t know why she was looking for him, if he had wanted to leave, for that was still what she believed had happened. But she needed to talk to him, and finally ask him to stay. He had said he would if she asked, and she wanted to. She looked up as the park came into view, and smiled slightly as she remembered all the times she’d come here with her sister. She was about to turn away when she saw the figure sitting. She took a step closer, and as she saw his features come into focus, she froze. It was him!

She paused, closing her eyes. She knew he didn’t want to see her fake smile, but the truth was, she didn’t know how to do anything without it. Her entire life she’d put on that façade, that smile, to make things okay for her sister. She had been her one constant, the one thing she could rely on, it seemed, and if Ella wasn’t smiling, well then, something was wrong and the world would come crashing down upon both of them. And now, she didn’t want people to know if she wasn’t happy. She wanted to be happy to make others happy. She put on her smile and walked closer.

“Hey,” She said, waving half-heartedly at him. Yet around him, the smile seemed to lose its glow that it had around her sister.
~!!~
Alex sighed, staring down at the photo album in her lap. It was the one she’d given Dominic, the one she’d worked so hard on for Christmas, that seemed like an eternity ago. She was staring at the photo of her and Ella sitting on him in the snow, smiles upon both of their red faces. She quickly closed the album, leaning her head back against the couch and closing her eyes. The only noise she heard was the steady ‘tick tock’ of the clock as it went on and on, while she stayed the same. She opened her eyes and stood up, placing the photo album on the coffee table and walking over to the window and glancing out into the front yard.

Ella had gone out earlier, and hadn’t come back. She was worried, and wanted to go look for her herself. But instead, she found herself walking up the stairs and knocking on Caden’s door.

Ella had always been the more empathetic one, the one able to sympathize with others. It just wasn’t something Alex was good at, but she felt bad that Caden was stuck here without her father or her brother. And though she was the daughter of the man she was still in love with and had seemingly lost, she wanted to help, if she could. She wasn’t sure what she was going to say or even do, but she just knocked again.

“Caden?” She called quietly. “Can I come in? It’s---It’s Alex,” She said.
~!!~
Robin was sitting on her front porch, her chin propped up in her hands. Her mom had come home one day and seen Jasper, and after a long, long yelling match, he had been forced to leave. She was worried sick about him, though. She knew he didn’t have anywhere to go, and that scared her. Where was he now, she wondered? She hoped he was okay, because she really cared about him. She worried that he wasn’t okay, and it scared her more than she knew that it should have.
~!!~
Anya was sitting on her bed when she heard the knock on the door. She couldn’t think of anyone it would be but Milo, so she stumbled out of bed, almost tripping over her own feet as she made her way down the stairs and to the door. She opened it quickly, and smiled widely when she saw him. She had been thinking about the time when they were alive a lot lately for some reason, but kept trying to tell herself also that it was over, that it didn’t matter. And though she no longer said so, she still felt fully responsible for his death, or at least felt that she played a part in it. How could she not? After all, his brother had killed him over her. She didn’t understand why, though, no matter how much she thought about it or tossed and turned at night thinking about it and trying to figure it out.

“Hey,” She said softly, smiling at him and stepping aside to leave room for him to come in, if he wanted to. “What’s up?” She asked, still smiling at him as a hand went up to her necklace almost automatically. It comforted her for some reason.
~!!~
Sandra had gone back to Tony’s house that day, only to see him and think she was hallucinating once more. She knew she should stay away; she knew he couldn’t really be there. She knew she was only hurting and torturing herself by continuing to go there, yet here she was even now, sitting on his bed with his pillow clutched tightly to her chest and staring out the window.

She wondered why their mother had left all their things, then found she was glad that she did. It gave her something to remember them by, though weather that was good or bad she was no longer sure. She thought about that first day, dragging Tony to the movies for her birthday, and smiled slightly as she lay back on his bed, still clutching his pillow tightly to herself, as if it were the only thing holding herself together. She had gotten slightly better, but she still felt as though she were falling apart. She wanted to forget and move on, but couldn’t, not about Anne nor about him. She still wasn’t sure if any of it, seeing Anne or him after their deaths, was real. How could it be, after all? It didn’t make any sense.

She knew she shouldn’t have been here, even as she closed her eyes and drowned out the world around her. But it didn’t stop her as she slowly drifted off to sleep, still laying on his bed and clutching his pillow tightly.
~!!~
Anne only wanted to help her brother, but she truly didn’t know how. She wanted to hug him and tell him it was all okay, but she knew that it wasn’t. She hated it when people lied to her when she was alive, saying it was all okay while she lay sick in a hospital bed, so she wouldn’t do it to him. Instead, she kept silent. But she didn’t think that that was helping much, either.

She loved her brother more than anything else in the world, and had always felt closest to him, even more than to their mother. Maybe it was because they were twins; but no matter what it was, she always worried about him when she should have been worried about herself, but now, she was worried for him because he was the one in trouble instead of her. But she didn’t know how to help him, so instead she sat on her own bed, staring out the window and willing herself to wake up from this dream. No, this nightmare.
~!!~
Sage loved Andrew; she still did, and she would never not. She had figured that out by now, and yet she had a feeing it was too late. She had said so herself, that she didn’t want to hurt anymore. But she had found out that it hurt much more to be away from him then to be with him, with the fear and the risk of getting hurt versus knowing that she’d never hold him again, never kiss him again, never even see him again.

She finally came out of her room and walked into the kitchen, glancing briefly at Nicole. She was no longer angry over what had happened, though she wasn’t exactly happy about it either. She sat down across from her.

“Hey,” she said simply, though she didn’t sound very interested even in her own words. “Something wrong?” She asked.
~!!~
”That’s not Toby,” Elianna said quietly. Isabel blinked groggily, looking up at her mom.

“I know,” She finally said quietly. “But he looks so much like him, and sometimes….he acts just like him too, and I think I see him,” She whispered. She was crying, and Elianna brushed her tears away. On top of that, her dog, named after her brother, was dead as well. Neither of them were sure why it’d happened, or how, but it had, and after burying the body in the backyard, things seemed even more changed than they were before. Isabel seemed sadder than before, no longer the upbeat, annoying, happy young girl and instead a sadder, more depressed version of herself. And no matter what Elianna did, no matter what she tried, things didn’t seem to be getting any better.

“I know, sweetie,” Elianna said quietly, kissing her on the forehead. “Please, try to sleep,” She whispered. Isabel nodded and closed her eyes, and Elianna stayed by her side until she fell asleep. When she was asleep Elianna stood up and made her way back to her own room, but as she passed by D’angelo’s, she paused. Sighing, she knocked.

“It’s me, Elianna,” She called. “Can I come in? I need to talk to you,” She said.
~!!~
Leanne had been sitting back on the bed with her eyes closed when she heard him come out of the bathroom. She sat up and smiled softly, then smirked slightly at his words, pulling away from him, but only slightly. “I have no idea,” She said, teasing him slightly. She was still thinking about Sage, and wanted to go to her today, but just as she was about to say something she heard a shrill scream from down the hallway, and stood up quickly.

She ran out of the room without checking to see if he was following, and ran down the hallway to the source of the sound. She saw Rainy standing inside Summer’s room, and as she stepped in, the world seemed to fade from around her.

There were burning embers on the floor, and in those embers she saw Summer’s necklace, with the S engraved on the metal. And near the window she saw a man holding Winter by the neck. The man had strangely colorful hair, was all she thought as she watched him.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Leanne shouted. Rainy was knelt by the ashes that she knew were what was left of Summer, rocking back and forth in silence.

The man’s eyes were clouded over, and he didn’t answer her as he gripped Winter tighter. Leanne took another step towards him, looking at Winter’s frightened eyes. She shook her head, almost imperceptibly, and Leanne watched with horror in her eyes as the man took something out from behind his back; a lit match. She watched as he pushed Winter forward and dropped the match, and heard Winter’s scream of pain matched with her own.

“NO!” She screamed, rushing towards them. Leslie was gone, and as the embers died down, she saw the locket with the W engraved on the front, the only thing left of her friend.
~!!~
Draven still refused to come out of his room. Not for his sister, who had since given up on trying, not for the annoying little boy who had taken to following him around, not for anybody. He had tried to make Michi come back, only hurting Ollie in the process, yet strangely, he didn’t feel bad for the bruises he left on her even though he knew he should; after all, it was Michi’s body too, was it not?

He was sitting on his normal chair near the window, staring outside in silence. He couldn’t bring himself to care about anything lately, and now, as he listened to the boy outside talk to him, he ignored him still, sitting in his normal silence and wishing, just wishing, that everyone would leave him alone.
~!!~
Ember was growing worse everyday, though she tried so desperately to stop it. When she found herself worrying or saw those in her room that shouldn’t be there, she would close her eyes and try to hum the tune that Dimitri played on his piano and picture his smiling face. Sometimes it worked, but other times, such as now, it didn’t.

She hadn’t gotten more than three hours of sleep at a time for the past week, and it was obvious in the way she walked, talked, and acted. She didn’t want to worry about tomorrow; she didn’t want to be scared. But she did, and she was. She didn’t know how to stop it.

She was sitting on her front porch, staring at the ground. Her eyes were dark and her face exhausted. She looked up and stared at the girl staring back at her, the same one who’d been around for weeks now. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out of her pale lips. Ember closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head. When she opened them, the girl was gone, at least for now. She stood up and looked around, shaking her head. She pulled the sleeves of her grey shirt down farther to cover the old scars on her wrists, along with a few new ones. She wasn’t sure why she had done them; she had hoped that maybe she would feel something, and that that could snap her out of her daze and make those in her room go away. Or maybe she would fall, and forget her worries, if only for a few moments. She knew it made no sense, and knew it was stupid. And now she had to hide them.

She slowly sat back down, lifting her sleeve up and tracing the new scars and the patterns they made on her pale skin, closing her eyes. As long as she was alone. She always felt alone lately, so what difference did it make?
~!!~
Seth was sitting near the door, watching Jordon in silence. He was invisible even to her right now, and he had never felt so worried for her. He felt like he truly was invisible even when he wasn’t, because he couldn’t help her. He would try, but he knew he couldn’t, not unless he told her what he knew. And even then, would that really help? It all didn’t make any sense to him, and he just wasn’t sure what to make of it anymore.

He slowly stood up and made himself visible, walking up behind her and touching her shoulder lightly. “Jordon…” He said quietly, but then nothing else, for their was nothing else to say.
~!!~
Samantha had been avoiding Cole for the past week, ever since she had told him the truth, the same truth she had told Ash and the same truth that killed her more and more with each passing day, with each passing moment. She had broke down in tears and spilled it all, and then ran just as he had before he could say anything. So now they both knew each other’s darkest secret, yet she refused to let him find her. She was afraid of what he would say, what he would do.

After she’d told Ash, he had died. For some reason, paranoia or something else, she feared the same thing happening to Cole, and so she stayed as far away from him as possible. She lay on her bed now, thinking of all that had happened. Ash’s death, Cole’s change, and now this. She found herself walking down the sidewalk a few moments later, her hood pulled up over her head in an attempt to hide herself from the world.

She had almost forgotten about Drew until now. He blocked her path. His jaw was no longer bruised and his breathing seemed easier . the only reminder of his fight was his cast, hidden once more under his jacket.

She blinked, staring up at him, surprised he was still here. He smirked.

“Just came to say goodbye,” he said, answering her unspoken thoughts. He leaned down and brushed his lips against her cheek, whispering something into her ear. She shivered, but didn’t pull away. All her fight, her willpower, was gone. He stepped back, blinking in what she thought was surprise. But in a few moments his smirk was back, and he leaned down, kissing her full on the mouth. She finally seemed to snap out of her daze and pushed him away.
~!!~
Gem was writing in her journal more and more lately, and the pages were almost full now. She wrote about everything, from her feelings towards Damian to memories of her and her brother, to just how she as feeling, the guilt over the night of Christen’s death, anything.

She wanted desperately to see her older brother, but was frightened as well. He didn’t think she was real, and maybe seeing her again was the one last push he needed to really lose his mind. She didn’t want to risk it, but she missed him.

She was sitting on her bed, her knees pulled up to her chest in silence as she stared at seemingly nothing, her journal laying open on her lap and filled with pages of memories of her and her brother growing up.
~!!~
Sunny smiled over at Horace, her eyes full of her love for him. Years of death or entrapment in this mind didn’t seem to have changed it at all. She smiled slightly at his words, and rested her head on his shoulder. She too had the same worries as him, and she looked past him out the window, and caught a flash of colorful hair. Her eyes widened and she stood up quickly, but paused right before she went to the window. She was unable to step into the shaft of sunlight, but she continued to stare, eyes wide as if she dared not to believe what she had just seen.

Piper had stopped fighting days ago. She felt lost in the darkness of her own mind, Horace’s words echoing in her mind. ‘No one loves you.’ They seemed to be the chains holding her back, the ones that kept her from coming back.
~!!~
Vivian closed her eyes, pushing off the ground and making it only a few feet before falling onto the grass. There was a reason they taught you this as a kid, she thought as she stood up again, steadying her mother’s bike. It was hard.

Ever since she’d told Sergei at the skating rink that day that she couldn’t ride a bike, she had been unable to stop thinking about it. It was something every teenager should know how to do, yet she’d never been taught. She had missed out on so much, and she wanted to learn.

Already her knees and elbows were cut almost beyond recognition, but she wanted to keep trying. Adjusting her helmet, she got on again, only to fall again after a few wobbly seconds. She was getting disheartened.
~!!~
Sam didn’t know what to think anymore. Was Jane mated to Justice by now? Did she think about him at all? Had she really let him go as she had said she had? He didn’t want to let her go, though. Not at all.

He lay back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and thinking. He didn’t want to let her go, and he didn’t think he ever could, because no matter how often he tried to convince himself otherwise, he still loved her, a lot, and not like a brother should.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Jacqueline looked hurt at Simon's words, but they just came coming out.

"I don't love you, and I will never love you. You can't even respect the woman that had, has, my heart. You are nothing but a little girl!" He souted, he was mad Here was his friend speaking of the girl he loved like she was nothing but a dead body. She wanted him to love her, but she couldn't even respect him enough to respect the woman that first took his heart.

Jacqueline stared at him, tears in her eyes. How culd he say such a thing? She had only been trying to help. She had only hoped he would love her. But it looks as if she got him to hate her.

Simon glared at her. "Stop crying!" He shouted. "This is your fault!" His anger was quite clear. He stepped away, and ran rom the scence.

~!!~
The door slamed closed behind her, and Lawerence was smriking at her. "Who you are looking for isn't here, just me, me and ghosts." He said, there was a smug look on his face. He remembered clearly when this house alive. When he, himself, ran the halls, laughing, and talcking his sisters here. That was so long ago, but his sisters blood still stained the white floors brown.

"Lure Lure, come play with us." Vocies of the past echoed. "Come play!" They giggled.

Lawerence could hear them fine, and knew Haven could to. These ghosts of his sisters still loved him, even after he litarlly ripped them limb from limb.

He smirked at her. "But becareful. They love to play tricks."

Just then four firgures skipped down the stairs, they all wore the same white nightgown, and had the same face, all around the age of 12. "Lure Lure." They giggled looking at Lawerence. They seemed to be giving off a happy arua, it even made Lawerence smile.

~!!~
Jasper looked up at her. His frown seemed deeper then ever. "Your smile is fake." He said simpliy. He looked down, but for only a moment. "I'm not going back, let you wanted." He said. "You told me to leave so I left, you don't have to worry, you don't have toremind me to stay away." He sounded so sad. He was. He had missed her so much, but he couldn't think of any reason why she would want to find him, unless it was o remind him to stay away. He wasn't one to get his hopes up over nothing.

~!!~
Caden stumbled to her feet and opened the door. She tried to smile, but it truned out to be more of a grimnce. "Yes?" She asked quietly, still holding the pillow to her chess. She looked so broken, she didn't know what to do. So she closed her eyes. "I am sorry if I am worrying you."

~!!~
Milo smiled at her and stepped in quietly. "I came to see you." He said softly. He took her hand, the one that was touching the necklace. "Are you okay?" He asked, kissing the top of her hand.

~!!~
Nicole looked up at Sage. "Uh, no, just thinking." She said softly. "Is there something you need?" She asked. She was always trying to make Sage conforable. She felt bad for what had happened, but there was nothing she could do about it so she just tried her best to make up for it. She didn't think it was working.

~!!~
D'angelo walked over to his door and opened it slowly. "Hello." He, ackwardly, stepping out of her way so she could come it. "What is it?" He asked, looking down. "If it os about Isabel, I do not encrouge how she acts, matter of a fact, I try to avoid her." He said,as he looked toward the window. Sometimes he wished he could fly, that way he could far away from here, but come back when ever he wanted.It was a foolish dream, but a dream none a less.

~!!~
Patrick wasn't able to go after Leanne. Just as the scream reached his ears he collasped on their bed in pain. He was feeling Summer's pain as she brunt to death. And then to go along with the pain was fear, fear from Rainy and Winter, and then more pain. He felt as if he was burning with them. His hand flew to his mouth, trying not to cry out. He couldn't move, he couldn't do anything. And he knew this was his fault, if he had never invited them that first time they wouldn't be here and they wouldn't be dead now.

~!!~
Michi suddenly blinked. Ollie had goven up, she couldn't take it no more, so she had froced Michi out.

She stood up slowly and changed into a dress that would show more of her arms, and the brusies. She wasn't the type to hide marks like that, although it was quite possiable she did that so Draven would see what he had done. It was petty, but she still had a bit of anger left in her. She walked out of the room and down towards Dravens.

David was still there, singing again. "Hey, Mr. Dark and Scary, I thinkl someone is here to see you!" He suddenly said seeing Michi.

Seeing the noy, Michi's frowning face turned into a smile. "Hello little boy. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm David!" He said happily. "Who are you pretty lady?" He asked.

Michi leaned down and touched his cheek. "I'm Michi, and you are really cute."

~!!~
So Draven found himself here again, sitting down next to the woman he loved, and warping his arms around her. "Ember." He whispered softly. "Ember, you're worrying me." He said softly. "I am so scared for you." He said,rocking back in froth slowly, trying to clam her down. With one hand he took her hand and brought it to his lips, but stopped suddenly, pushing her sleeve down further. His look became even sadder. "Ember." He said softly. "Why do you do this?" He asked. "Ember, you're scarying me." He said. "I feel like I'm going to loose you." He said hlding her tighter. "I don't want to loose you, I just got you. I love you."

~!!~
Jordon looked away, and pulled her shoulder away. "What?" She asked, not looking at him. "You know I don't know why you hang around." She said suddenly. "I don't get it."She said,stareing into the mirror. "I don't see what you see, and maybe I don't want to." She said her tone low. Suddenly she broke the mirror, glass spilling arounf her. "Why are you still here?" She asked.

~!!~
Cole suddenly pulled Drew back "Did you learn nothing?" He demanded, as he suddnly punched him in the face. He was beyound mad, and not just at Drew. He had seen the whole thing, and he was made at Sammy for not pulling away sooner. She had avoided him all week, could she had been running around with Drew.

There was an almost crazed look in his eye. He looked so tried, he had given up sleep all together after he learned of Sammy's secret. He was running on guilt alone, but siin he would fall, and he would never be able to stand again.

~!!~
Horace walked up behind her. "Sunny? What's wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her. "Is something the matter?" He hadn't seen the flash of color, he only saw Sunny's face. "Sunny, what is the matter?" He asked, worried.

~!!~
Sergei grabbed the back of the bike, to steady it, and he walked carefully beside her as she tried to ride. "You should be careful." He said, looking up at her,as he helped her ride without falling. "I don't want to see you hurt." He said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Part of December wanted to run after him, but part of her didn't. She stood looking at the girl for a few moments before turning away, glancing in the direction that Simon had run. She closed her eyes, fighting within herself. She wanted him to forget about her and move on, but another part of her, a more selfish part, wanted him to come back. She didn't know what she was thinking as she ran after him, pushing her legs as fast as she could. "Simon!" She shouted, but her voice seemed to fall short.
~!!~
Haven blinked, staring at the figures. She felt a shiver run over her skin, and turned away, staring at the brown stains on the floor, her eyes widening. The room suddenly felt colder. She took a step back, and then she caught sight of another form. At first she thought she was looking at herself, until she saw the slight difference in her hair and eyes.

"Andrea," She breathed, but the figure didn't move, didn't blink, didn't react. Two more appeared at her sides, and she knew who they were without looking. She took a step back, glaring at Lawerence.

“What’s going on?” She demanded. She knew now it had been a trap, but she was still confused.
~!!~
Ella's smile slowly faded, and she shook her head. "I said if you wanted to leave you should. I didn't want--" She cut herself off, shaking her head. "I didn't want you to go," She whispered, looking back up at him. "Jasper, please come back. Please stay. I'm asking you, I want you to stay. I never wanted you to leave; I was just angry, and I thought you wanted to...and when I saw you at that girl's house, I thought--" She cut herself off, shaking her head and taking a step towards him, reaching out a hand but letting it fall back quickly. "Please," She whispered. "Please come back. Not just for Caden, but for me, too. Especially for me. I need you," She said quietly.
~!!~
Alex sighed, shaking her head. "No, I'm sorry that this happened. I feel as though if you two hadn't of ended up staying here things would have been alright." She didn't explain herself, instead shaking her head. She had no idea what to say, how to even begin to make things better. That was Ella's forte, not hers.
~!!~
Anya nodded, and for once it wasn't a lie. She was okay, if only for a little bit. She didn't tell him how guilty she felt nor how she worried that Noah would show up again, and only smiled. "Yes, I'm fine," She said, a light blush crossing her cheeks as it did whenever she was around him. "How are you?" She asked, still smiling.
~!!~
Sage shook her head, tapping her fingers on the table to fill the silence. "Nope," She said simply, and let her hand fall back to her side, standing up again. "I'm going out for a bit," She said simply, walking to the door and not turning back. Things always seemed strange with her, but probably because of what had happened. She walked outside and looked towards the woods. she was sick of staying away just because of Andrew; she wanted to see Leanne and the others, so she began to walk.
~!!~
Elianna stepped inside, shaking her head at his words. "No, that's not it. I actually came to apologize for that," She said quietly, folding her hands together behind her back. "She's just...distraught. She knows you're not him, but she just misses him. I don't know how to make her stop, though," She sighed, letting her hands fall to her sides. "I'm sorry," she said quietly, looking at him and struggling not to see her brother and to see him instead.
~!!~
Leanne stared at the two piles of ash in silence, listening to Rainy's quiet, tearless sobs. Still in a sort of state of shock, she picked up the two necklaces out of the ashes and placed them in her pocket. She offered Rainy a hand, but she didn't accept it. She just kept shaking, crying, staring at the ashes of her friends.

Leanne knelt down next to Rainy, whispering something in her ear and placing an arm around her shoulder. Slowly she calmed down and stood up. Leanne suddenly remembered something, and she ran to the door and out into the hallway, back to her and Patrick's room. She opened the door and looked at him; he must have felt that. If she felt pain from Andrew and vice versa before, what must he be feeling now? She ran over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed, touching his shoulder lightly. "Patrick?" She whispered. "Patrick, are you okay?"

Rainy stood in the room for a few more minutes before stepping out and shutting the door behind her. She walked to her own room, her mind moving so slowly that she still didn't know what Leanne had run out for. She just knew that two of her best friends were dead, and she had seen it happen.
~!!~
Draven ignored David's voice until he heard another one that joined it. He slowly stood up and walked closer to the door, listening closer. It was her! He knew it. But just as he was about to open the door, he hesitated. Taking a deep breathe he pulled it open, and stared at Michi, ignoring David completely.

"Michi," he said quietly, and then his eyes fell on the bruises on her arms. He flinched visibly, and turned his face away.
~!!~
Ember blinked, bringing herself out of her fog as she felt someone's arms around her. She didn't move or react at his words or as he pushed her sleeve up. She just clenched her hand into a fist and closed her eyes. She wanted to be okay, but she couldn't. She couldn’t take this anymore, walking through life and not knowing what would happen next. She couldn’t take seeing those that she shouldn’t, she couldn’t take the nightmares, and she couldn’t take not being able to feel anything. Just once she wanted to be able to feel the snow as it fell, or at least something. But she couldn’t, and she never would.

“I’m sorry,” She said quietly, but she still wouldn’t look at him. She slowly pulled herself out of his grasp, standing up and looking somewhere else. “I’m sorry, but I can’t,” She said quietly, not sure what she meant. She couldn’t stop; she couldn’t pull herself out of this.
~!!~
Seth stepped forward, taking her hand that she had used to break the glass in his own. “I’m still here because I love you,” he said slowly, shaking his head. “And when I look at you, I see only you, who you used to be and who you still are,” He whispered, placing his other hand on her cheek and brushing her hair behind her ear. “You’re going to be okay, Jordon,” He said quietly, though he knew he couldn’t promise that. “I’ll do everything I can to see to that.” That part, at least, was not a lie.
~!!~
Drew glared at Cole, and Samantha already saw his cheek turning red. She saw the flash of anger in his eyes, and watched as he hit Cole back, perhaps even harder. She shook her head, her hands clenching into tight fists at her sides. She ran forward and pushed Drew back, hard, punching him as hard as she could with all the strength she had left. He stumbled back, and his glare deepened. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she just knew that she wasn’t going to stand by and watch this happen any longer.

“Go away, Drew,” She said quietly. “Haven’t you done enough?” She asked, but he didn’t answer, didn’t even look at her.
~!!~
Sunny slowly shook her head, thinking she must have imagined it. He hadn’t been there; it didn’t make sense. She looked at Horace, smiling slightly. “Nothing. I’m fine,” She said, but suddenly she felt something pushing her back, and her eyes widened as she realized it was Piper. She had thought she’d given up, but something seemed to strike her anger, for now she wanted to come back. Sunny fell onto the bed, clutching her head in her hands and biting her lip, struggling not to fall back into the darkness.
~!!~
Vivian blushed in embarrassment as she saw him, but didn’t protest as he began to help her. She knew she couldn’t do it on her own. “Thanks,” She said quietly, and there was a smile on her face as, for the first time all day, she managed to keep her balance. A laugh escaped her lips and she smiled.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next