The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 2 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Denis Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Simon stopped an dlooked behind him. "December?" He looked so sad, like he had given up a long time ago. "What is it?" He asked. "You didn't hear that, did you?" He asked sadly. She was called a hunk of rotting flesh after all, she didn't need to hear that. No matter what, Simon still loved her, he always would.

~!!~
Lawernce smirked at her. "Your death." He said simply, leaning against the door. He watched the ghosts start to gather. "I don't plan on letting go." He said. "You will join your sisters," He pointed at her sisters. "And mine." He pointed as his.

His sisters ran tward him. "Lure Lure." They said. "Play with us! You promised! You never break your promises!" They said, seemingly not careing he just said he was going to kill someone. "And you brought friends" All four giggled.

~!!~
Jasper shook his head. "I didn't hear you say that." He said. He watched as she looked down, and the only words he caught was 'I didn't'. He closed his eyes then opened them when she began speaking again. Suddenly he pulled her into a hug. "Then I will stay with you. All you had to do was ask." He whispered, and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said again.

~!!~
Caden looked away. But then she looked back, she had a habit of looking at people's faces when she spoke. She picked up this habit from years of talking to Jasper. "Do you want me to leave then?" She asked, tears stinging her eyes. "I will if you do." She said softly.

~!!~
Milo smirked, dropping her hand. "I am fine. Even btter now that I have you in my arms." He said as he hugged her. A few moments later he pulled back. "You know, I never been inside your house before." He said looking around,quietly.

~!!~
D'angelo looked back at her. "It's okay." He said softly. "You know, sometimes I feel like someone else when I am around you or Isabel." He touched her cheek. "But it must just be in my head." He said softly. Suddenly his lips were pressed to hers, gently.

Something in his gut twisted. Something felt wrong,but at the same time, right.

~!!~
Patrick looked up at her, he was in pain, although he tried to pretend he wasn't. "I'm fine." He lied. His pain was easy to see on his face, along with the sadness. "I'm so sorry." He whispered softly. "I'm sorry."

~!!~
"HI HI, Mr. Drak and Scary!" David said waving up at Draven. "Pretty Lady is nice." He said smiling widly.

Michi stood up straight when the door was open. "Hello, Draven." She said. She sounded sad, she sounded mad, all her feeling where in here voice, the most being hurt. She hurt that he couldn't, or wouldn't tell her what had happened to her brother. She looked away for a moment. "Draven, what happened to-" She cut herself off before she could finsh. She already knew he wasn't going to tell her, so instead she looked at David who was tugging on Draven's pant leg.

"Will you please play with me!?" He cried.

"Where did your friend come from?" She asked.

~!!~
Dimitri looked at her sadly. "Ember." He said, and stood up as well. "Please." He said wrapping his arms around her again. "Why?" He asked. He wanted to know, he wanted to understand. He kept his arms tight around her, not wanting to let her go, but knowing she might pull away again. "Ember." He said again, as if saying her name would remind her that she was still there in his arms.

~!!~
Jordon looked at Seth with such a sad look. "Why do you still care?" She asked suddenly. "I am turning into a monster." She said, pulling away from him, pretending she didn't like his touch, but in truth she wanted him to hold her, to be able to promise it would be alright, because somewhere deep in her mind she knew aslong as she had him it would be. But she didn't want to hurt him, but she also knew that one day she might just do that.

~!!~
Cole was glareing at Drew, his anger was clear on his face. "I know your type. You aren't going to leave are you?" He asked, stepping froward, moving Sammy out of the way. "But you should, because I'm not going to let you touch her anymore." He said in a low voice.

~!!~
Horace walked over to her. "Sunny?" He carefully made her look up. "Sunny, please don;t go." He said leaning down and kissing her, over and over again. He was so scared, he didn't want to loose her again. He wouldn't let her go again. "Sunny, I love you." He whispered as held her close to him

~!!~
"Having fun?" Sergei asked. He was smiling widly. "I'm just wondering how you own a bike if you don't know how to ride." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 pm

"It's my mom's," Vivian said, biting her lip and trying to concetrate on not falling. "She had one but I never did." She finally got her balance and smiled, then suddenly she hit a small rock and fell off the side, tumbling and coming to a stop in the grass.
~!!~
Sunny closed her eyes, a tear slipping down her cheek before she gave in. Piper opened her eyes and pushed him away, stumbling to her feet and taking a step back.

"I don't care if no one loves me," She whispered. "I'm not leaving. This is my body, and I won't let her take it!" She shouted.
~!!~
Drew laughed, shaking his head. "I have to leave; I'll miss our flight." He looked behind him at Sammy, who glared back at him. "But hopefully I'll see you again," He said, but she was silent. She watched his form until it disappeared around the corner, then she slowly turned to look at Cole, her stomach twisting.
~!!~
Seth shook his head, but didn't touch her again. "I told you; I love you. That's why I still care," he said softly. "Jordon, pleaes let me help. Somehow. I just want to help you," He said quietly.
~!!~
Draven shook off the small boy, glaring at him. "He isn't my friend, and I don't know where he came from," He said simply. He looked back at her then, and for a second he looked almost sad. "Michi--" He began, but he cut himself off.
~!!~
Ember closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head. "I'm sorry," she repated, her voice nothing more than a whisper. "Dimitri, I can't---I can't take this anymore," She said quietly, unsure of how he would take those simple words. she didn't know what to do anymore; she was confused.
~!!~
Leanne shook her head, and wrapped her arms around him tightly, her shoulders shaking. "They're gone," She cried. She knew she wasn't helping; she knew he was in pain, but she couldn't stop herself. "They're both gone."
~!!~
Sage looked up at the manor as it came into view, and then suddenly stopped. She stood near the entrance of the woods, glancing back behind her. Her legs felt frozen to the spot; if Andrew was there, she no longer knew if she had the courage to go.
~!!~
Rainy was sitting in her room, staring at the window. She didn't want to be here anymore. She knew it would hurt Leanne and Sage, and Darren, if she did what she wanted to now. But she no longer wanted to stay here. She closed her eyes, thinking of all the time she'd spent together with Summer and Winter, and buried her face in her pillow.
~!!~
Elianna's eyes widened in surprise. She hadn't kissed anyone since John's death, and for a moment she only wanted to pull away. But something seemed strangely right; she did like him, and she found herself kissing him back, placing a hand on his shoulder and pulling him closer.
~!!~
Anya's cheeks only turned a brighter red, but she was sitll smiling. She glanced around as he did, shrugging. Her house was mostly empty; she only had in there what had been there when she'd foun it. A bed in an upstairs room, a cough in the living room, and a fireplace. She didn't need anything else, after all.
~!!~
Alex blinked in surprise, and quickly shook her head. "Of course not!" She said quickly. "That's not what I meant at all," She said quickly. "I just...I feel bad, is all. No, I don't want you to leave," She said quickly.
~!!~
Ella's eyes widened, and she tried to maintain her composure, but she felt tears stinging her eyes. She wrapped her small arms around him and cried. "I'm sorry," She cried. "I shouldn't have yelled at you at all," She whispered. "I'm sorry."
~!!~
Haven's eyes widened, and a shiver ran down her spine. She shook her head, resisting the urge to run, and turned back to him. "The only one who would die is you!" She shouted. "You killed my family, and you tricked me! I'm not going to let you go! "She shouted.
~!!~
December stopped, and shook her head. "I..." she began, then shook her head. "I did," She whispered. "Simon, I don't---" She started again, but once more couldn't seem to finish her words. "I'm sorry," She finally said. "I'm sorry for how much I hurt you when I died, and I'm sorry I came back and made it all worse."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Sergei looked at her courouisly and was about to ask her something else when she fell. He quickly let the bike drop and ran after her. "Are you okay?" He asked as he sat in the grass next to her. He was scared, she could of have gotten badly hurt.

~!!~
Horace smiply glared at her. He said nothing and silently left the room.

~!!~
Cole looked at her sadly. "Why did you let him kiss you like that?" He asked,out of enrgy to yell atr her. He was broken, and he may never be the same again. He closed his eyes. "And don't lie to me." He begged.

~!!~
Jordon closed her eyes. "How, Seth?" She asked. "How can you help me? How can you save me? How?" She asked. She had lost all her hope. "Seth, I love you too." She said putting her hand on his chest. "But I don't see how, no matter how much I want to believe you can do anything, I can;t see how you can help me." She whispered.

~!!~
Michi looked down at David who had reattcahed himself to Draven. "Well he is cute." She saidsoftly, bending down to pull him away from Draven. "What is it?" She asked, looking back up at Draven. "What where you going to say. I'm a big girl, Draven, I don't need you to protect me, I can handle whatever you have to say." She said, as she held David.

~!!~
Dimitri's arms fell. "And that is it?" He asked. "You are going to do this to yourself because 'you can't take it'?" He asked. "I;m worried about you." He said softly. "I am acually loosing sleep over you. You are scareing."

~!!~
Patrick closed his eyes, shallowlung his own pain. "I know." He said. "I know." He whispered.

~!!~
Suddenly D;angelo found himself sinking into the back of his own mind, looking at Elianna and feeling so sick. 'That's my sister.' But that wasn't his thought.

Tobias pushed Elianna away, stepping back. "Elianna, what do you think you are doing?" He asked, anger coming over his face. He didn't know that he was dead, and he didn't why she was kissing him, and he didn't even know how he had gotten bck in the manor.

~!!~
Milo looked at her again. "It's empty, at least you don't have much stuff to remind you of the past." He said softly. The manor was full of stuff, painting an books.

~!!~
Caden closed her eyes. "Thank you." She said softly, suddenly hugging her, and crying.

~!!~
Jasper shook his head. "It's my fault, I shouldn't of have left in the first place." He whispered softly, his arms tighting around her

~!!~
Lawerence laughed. "I didn't trick you." He said. "Espen and Jona are here in this town, well Jona is more then likely in the grave yard, but still, I told the truth." He said. He pulled out a knife, and tossed into the air, then caught it.

~!!~
Simon looked away. "Stop." He said. "I don't want to here it. You're making it worse by saying sorry for somthing that was not your fault."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Vivian looked up at him, nodding slowly as she sat up. "I'm fine," She said, ignoring the pain from the new cut in her knee. She stood up, smiling slightly. "I just have to try again," She said, smiling. "I just really wish now I had learned this sooner," She mumbled, glancing over at the fallen bike.
~!!~
Samantha stared at him, resisting the urge to run away. "I wasn't thinking. I've spent the last week scared, wondering if you'd ever even be able to look at me again. That's why I avoided you. And when he showed up, I just---I didn't have the energy to fight," She mumbled, staring down at her feet, her stomach turning.
~!!~
"I don't know, either," Seth admitted quietly. "But I will not leave you," He said, placing his arms around her. "And I'll find a way to help you," He whispered. "I won't let anything happen to you, not while I can help it." This, he could at least promise.
~!!~
Draven stared at her, and shook his head. "Fine," He said stiffly. "Your brother? I killed him," He said, shaking hsi head. "You wanted to know, and now you do. Now do you see why I didn't want to tell you?" He demanded, looking at her.
~!!~
Ember looked at him, biting her lip. She had always had a nervous habit of it, and she closed her eyes, shakingher head. "I don't know," She mumbled. "I don't know. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do," She said quietly. She stared down at the ground, and blinked in surprise as the taste of blood hit her mouth. She realized only then that she must have bit her lip harder than she realized. She looked back up at him, suddenly wishing he would wrap his arms around her again. She couldn't explain it, but she only felt safe when she was close to him. "As soon as you leave, things will fall apart again," She whispered, not realizing that she was voicing her thoughts aloud.
~!!~
Leanne closed her eyes tightly, her shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let them stay here, I shouldn't have asked you in the first place to do what you did," She cried. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," She repeated, closing her eyes tightly. She only saw her and her friends back home, before any of this had happened, and she quickly opened them again.
~!!~
Rainy looked outside at the sunlight shining down, and suddenly she was standing, as if her feet had a mind of their own. She walked to the door and into the hallway, walking to the stairs. Soon she stood in front of the door, and placed her hand on the knob before pausing. What exactly would happen if she went outside? She shook her head; she just wanted the pain to stop.
~!!~
Elianna blinked in surprise, looking up at who she thought was D'angelo.

"What are you talking about? You...." Her voice trailed off. As she looked at him he seemed to appear more than ever like her brother. Her stomach turned, but she knew it wasn't him; it couldn't be. He was dead. She had seen him die! This was D'angelo, not her brother! But now...he looked so much like him.
~!!~
Anya closed her eyes as images of her past filtered through her mind, then quickly opened them again, her smile fading and then gone. "Yes, I suppose that's good," She said quietly, her voice suddenly much more guarded. She had never spoken of her past before to anyone, and she didn't even want to think of it herself.
~!!~
Alex blinked in surprise, and wasn't sure how to react. She slowly wrapped her arms around her, patting her on the back. "Hey, it's okay," She said slowly. She wasn't exactly good at this sort of thing, that much was obvious from the stiff way she stood there.
~!!~
Ella didn't say anything then, but she rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, another reminder of the fact that he was alive and she was not. She suddenly felt a pang of guilt; who was she to ask him to come back? It still didn't make sense that he loved her; she was dead, he was not. Yet right now, she couldn't bring herself to even care about that.
~!!~
Haven's glare deepened. "You..." She started, but didn't finish. Her hands were clenched into tight fists at her sides. She looked around, and knew she had nothign to fight with. They were indoors; her weapons, the things she could use, were outside. She would not run, though; she would kill him if it was the last thing she did. She looked at her sister's again, and felt frozen. Andrea's eyes were ablaze with anger, yet Anna's were calm and cool, while Kat looked so sad. She didn't know what to make of any of it right now, but slowly turned her eyes back to Lawerence, shaking her head. "If she is dead, then I'll make sure you join her," She said, her voice low and even. "You can count on that."
~!!~
December shook her head, looking at him. "Then what should I do?" she cried. "Nothing makes sense anymore! My parents can't look at me without seeing a dead girl, you say you still love me when you should have moved on. I only want your happiness. I feel as though I can't even be around my best friend, as if something is seperating us; and it's me. I'm dead; I shouldn't be here!" She cried. She didn't know why she was saying all this to him, but it seemed as though it just came spilling out. She had tears in her eyes and didn't bother to wipe them away as they fell down her cheeks.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Sergei looked at her, and smiled ever so slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, helping her stand up. He was worried that she would fall again, but he wasn't going to stop her, he believed she should learn if she wanted to. So he would help her. He walked over to the bike and picked up. "Come on, I'll help." He said with a smile.

~!!~
Cole walked up next to her. "We have the same secret." He said softly. "You done, what I done, and we are the same. I am no better then you, so I have no right to look at you any differently." He said, touching her cheek softly. "You should never let people like that touch you." He said softly.

~!!~
Jordon looked down. "Seth?" She asked quietly. "I love you." She said softly. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

~!!~
Michi looked at him. "No, I don't, you half brain nit wit!" She said suddenly. "He was my brother, you are my mate, I think I deserve to know when my mate kills my brother." She said stepping toward him. "And secondly, I hate Aster, he did kill me after all, why would I care? I just wanted to know, and you wouldn't tell me! What? You thought I'd be mad at you?" She asked. "I am, only because you never told me!" She said.

~!!~
Dimitri stepped forward and hugged her again. "Ember," He whispered softly. "You know if you ever need me, I am right next door, all you have to do is knock," He said. "And I will be there." He said, closing his eyes. He was scared that he was loosing her to herself. "I'm right here." He kissed her forehead. "I will never leave you, better get use to me," He said. "You are stuck with me forever, now." He teased lightly. "Ember. I want to spend as long as possible with you, not just here and now, nut tomorrow and when." He said softly. "Ember, I love you so much."

~!!~
Patrick looked up at her. "Leanne, stop." He said. "Please, don't do this to yourself." He said. "Please." He said. "Please." He begged. "Now, go, quickly, find Rainy, I fear she is about to do something stupid." He said in a quiet voice.

~!!~
"What am I talking about!?" He demanded. "You were kissing me, which was cute when you were like, two!" He shouted. Tobias had no idea what was going on, or why his sister was kissing him.

~!!~
Milo touched her cheek. "Anya, is something wrong?" He asked softly, hoping he didn't bring up any bad memories.

~!!~
Caden laughed softly. "You don't know what to do, do you?" She asked, smiling slightly. It was pained.

~!!~
Jasper stood up, picking her up. "Come on." He whispered softly. "Your sister will be worried about you." He said. "Not to mention Caden.

~!!~
Lawrence smirked. "I don;t think you can." He said. "Look, I killed my own sisters, I killed yours, and I killed other people's." He said. The girls looked at Haven.

They were suddenly pulling on her. "Play with us!" One said. "We are lonely!" Another cried.

~!!~
"You can stop moping over your own death." Moses said coming up behind them. His smirk was gone. He normally looked like he was up to no good, now he just looked like he was feeling no good. "Come on." He said, grabbing December's arm and led her away from Simon before he could say anything.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Vivian grinned and nodded, walking over and adjusting her helmet before getting back on. She gripped the handlebars tightly, taking a deep breathe and closing her eyes. She was smiling as she slowly pushed off of the curb again, and managed to stay upright this time, at least for longer than before.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head. "But things can't be the same now, can they?" She asked quietly, looking up at him. "With us, with everything. Cole, please stop working yourself so hard," She said suddenly, taking his hand and lowering it away from her cheek. "Please. You're worrying me," she said quietly.
~!!~
Seth shook his head, and only held her tighter. "I'm sorry, too," he said quietly, though what for exactly he wasn't sure. Everything, really.
~!!~
Draven, surprisingly, didn't get angry or yell back. He just nodded, tearing his gaze away from hers and looking away. "Right," He said quietly. His hands were clenched into tight fists at his sides, and he clenched his teeth together tightly to keep from saying something he might regret later.
~!!~
Ember didn't pull away this time, only nodded in silence. "Then right now," She said quietly. "I need you right now," She said quietly. She hated how broken her voice sounded; she'd never let anyone see her this way before, not even Jeremy. She didn't want to be this way, so broken and helpless. But she felt lost, and she didn't know what to do.
~!!~
Leanne nodded slowly, pulling herself away from him with slow movements. She walked to Rainy's room, but got no answer when she knocked, and when she opened the door, she was gone. She walked down the stairs, and saw her near the door, a hand on the knob.

"Rainy!" She shouted. Rainy jumped and spun around, just as Leanne wrapped her arms around her tightly. "What are you thinking?!" She shouted. Rainy didn't answer, and the doors opened, revealing Sage standing there, looking confused.
~!!~
"T--Toby?" Elianna stammered, staring at him. "But...you...he..." She couldn't seem to form a sentence. "I wasn't kissing you!" She shouted, standing up. "D'angleo kissed me!" She cried. "But now you're...you can't be...you're dead," She finally whispered, staring at him.
~!!~
Anya shook her head. "No, I'm fine," She said, smiling at him, but something in it seemed pained. "Just...thinking, is all," She finally said.
~!!~
Alex shook her head, pulling back slightly. "No," She said quietly. She sighed. "I'm sorry, Caden. But you never know; maybe he'll come back," She said, but her voice sounded less than hopeful.
~!!~
Ella nodded slowly. Normally she would have protested, but now she didn't want to. She hadn't thought of Alex; she probably was worried sick. She had been gone all day, after all. "Okay," She said quietly. "But you're sick, aren't you?" She asked, looking up at him and slowly loweirng herself down to her own feet. She took his hand instead. "Come on," She said quietly.
~!!~
Haven's eyes widened in fear as the ghosts touch chilled her to the bone. She stepped away, shaking her head. "I don't care who you killed," She said quietly, her voice barely more than a whisper. "I won't be one of them."
~!!~
December glared at Moses, remembering her friend's heartbroken face. "Let go!" She shouted. "I don't want to talk to you!"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Sergei jogged beside her to grab the bike just in case it fell. "You're doing great!" He said, a smile on his face. He was so happy she was trying to do something like this, it was like she was trying to get her freedom.

~!!~
Cole closed his eyes. "And I can do anything else. If I sleep I will have these nightmares. I'm tired of seeing my mistake every time I close my eyes." He whispered.

~!!~
Jordon shook her head. "No." She said. "Please, stop." She begged. "Not your fault." She whispered. "Never was." She cried.

~!!~
David looked at Michi in aw. "He didn't yell for being called a nit wit?" He sounded stunned.

Michi smiled at him. "You're so cute." She said. She smiled weakly at Draven. "Really, where did you find him?" She asked.

~!!~
Dimitri held her closer. "I won't leave then." He said softly. "I'll be here as long as you need, and even when you don't, I'll still hold you." He whispered. "Let me be your hope." He said softly. "One day I will be able to hold you and never have to let you go." He promised.

~!!~
Tobias frowned. "My name is Tob-ias." He said as if she was slow. "And who, in all that is good, is D'angelo?" He demanded. Then he winced. "Dead? Do I look dead to you?" He shouted.

~!!~
Milo took her hand and pulled her down to sit next on the stairs. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

~!!~
Caden looked away. "Maybe." She said softly, also sounding less then hopeful.

~!!~
Jasper held her hand tightly, but said nothing. He only nodded and walked beside her.

~!!~
The girls hugged her. "Play with us!" She called

Lawrence smirked. "Or so you say." He said. "How are you going to kill me?" He asked.

~!!~
"I don't care!" He shouted and began to pull her along again. "I need to show you something." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 pm

"This had better be pretty important!" December yelled back. "I'm not in any good mood right now, and seeing you only makes it worse!"
~!!~
"What's going on?" Sage asked quietly. Leanne let go of Rainy and ran over to Sage, wrapping her arms around her. Sage blnked and looked at Rainy for help.

"Summer and Winter are dead," She said quietly. Sage's eyes widneed, and she pulled away from her friend.

"What? How?" She asked, but neither of them answered her right away.
~!!~
Haven stumbled out of the girl's grip, glaring at Lawerence. She had no answer, so she didn't answer. She took a step closer to him, glancing at her own sisters out of the corner of her eyes, but they were gone.

"We can stand here and talk all day," She said, turning back to him. "But it'll get us nowhere. From the way you're acting, I don't think you're actually going to anything," She said, taking a step back, towards the door, watching him carefully.
~!!~
Ella was smiling slightly as she walked next to him, and soon the house came into view. "Caden will be happy to see you, too," She smiled at him, as if he didn't already know. She pulled open the door and stepped inside.

Alex sighed, and was about to leave the room when she heard the front door open. She turned to the stairs quickly and walked down, hoping to see Ella. She smiled when she did, then blinked in surprise as she saw Jasper as well.
~!!~
Anya shook her head, smiling at him. "I'm fine, really," She said. She looked around the house, then back at him. "In a way, this has become my home, I guess," She said, shrugging. "It may have nothing of my own, but I've been here so long."
~!!~
Elianna stood up, glaring at him. "I watched you die! I watched you kill yourself!" She yelled. "When he showed up, I knew he looked like you, but---" She cut herself off, her eyes widening. She had spoken with Piper before, and learned about ash vampires, that she was one. And now...that was the only thing that made sense.
~!!~
Ember didn't think he could promise that he'd be there forever, but she didn't say anything. She closed her eyes, nodding. "Yeah," She said quietly. "Thank you." She suddenly felt exhausted, no doubt a result of all of her sleepless nights in the past week.
~!!~
Draven pulled himself out of his daze, and shook his head. "I didn't," He said simply. "The twerp has been following me around since he showed up here a week or so ago," He mumbled.
~!!~
Seth didn't say anything, but his silence said that he didn't agree. He just held her closer, nodding.
~!!~
"I know what you mean," Samantha said quietly. "I wish I could tell you it would get better," She whispered. "But I can't. Cole, we've both done something awful. But maybe...maybe..." She coudln't find words; she knew things wouldn't be okay. She knew that.
~!!~
Vivian smiled, taking her eyes off the road only for a moment to smile at him. It was strange; she felt so much like a child right now, yet she was having so much fun. She had never truly realized how much she'd missed out on before. She felt her grip slipping, but she was somehow still smiling as she tumbled off the bike to the pavement, again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 pm

"It's important, but I'm pretty sure this will make it worse." He said softly, sounding so sad. He led her to a cave, and by time he reached there he looked like he wanted to cry, but couldn't. A few seconds later he carried Brooke's limp body out of the cave, he looked down at her sadly.

~!!~
Lawrence smirked. "If that is what you think." He said. "This is a hunter's house." He said. "Unless you know your way around you will fall into a trap." He said, reaching out and turning on a nearby switch, but instead of a light coming on, the sound of gears came.

~!!~
Caden had followed Alex. When she saw Jasper she ran down the stairs and into his arms. She hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back. "I'm sorry, Cadence." He whispered. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.

Caden was slightly annoyed by the fact that he called her Cadence. "Shut up, Story, you're ruining the moment." She growled.

"Don't call me that." Jasper said, frowning, but happy none the less. He pulled back and looked at Alex, suddenly remembering he had wanted to hug her. And so he did.

~!!~
Milo frowned slightly. "Where did you come from?" He asked quietly as he began to play with her fingers.

~!!~
"Dead!" Tobias glared at her. "I did not kill myself, you were seeing things. I was blowing the match out!" He shouted. "And that is the last thing I remember." He said. "Except for an occasional 'Toby'." He said.

~!!~
Dimitri pulled her down into his lap again. "You should sleep." He said. "At least for a little while." He said. "I'll wake you in a few hours." He said softly.

~!!~
Michi frowned at what Draven called him but didn't say anything. She leaned down and picked up David. "Well, he is cute." She said.

David smiled. "I'm Mr. Dark and Scary's friend." He said happily.

Michi smiled widely and laughed.

~!!~
Cole shook his head. "That's enough." He said softly. "It;s fine." He said, and he began walking slowly away.

~!!~
Sergei dropped the bike again, and sat next to her. "Are you okay?" He asked. "You have to keep your eyes forward." He said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Vivan sat up slowly, nodding. "I'm fine, but I think that's enough for today," She said, looking at the blood oozing out from the cuts on her knees and arms. She laughed slightly. "Maybe I should have worn kneepads," She said.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head, and reached out and grabbed his hand before he could get too far. "It's not fine," She said firmly. "And you know it's not." She bit her lip. "Cole, no matter what, I'll still love you," she said suddenly, hating how she sounded. "So please, if that's any comfort to you at all...." She trailed off, shaking her head and releasing his hand.
~!!~
Draven glared at the small boy, folding his arms across his chest, but surprisngly didn't say anything. He looked at Michi when he laughed, and surprisingly, the smallest of smiles crossed his lips as well.
~!!~
Ember shook her head, but her eyes were already closed. "I don't want to make you stay out here. Is it cold?" She asked quietly, yawning. "I wonder if it's cold.." She mumbled, trailing off as she fell asleep.
~!!~
"You didn't blow it out; you dropped it," Elianna said stiffly. "And then you burned, right in front of my eyes. Draven's eyes, and Piper's, while she screamed your name." She shook her head. "But now...I think I know..." She trailed off, shaking her head. She didn't know what to say, and she felt almost sick.
~!!~
Anya stiffened up, and was silent for a while. "Far away," She finally said quietly, staring down at their hands. She didn't say anything else, and instead fell silent.
~!!~
Alex blinked in surprise. She laughed nervously. "Why is everyone doing that today?" She asked, though she hugged him back before pulling away. Ella was grinning broadly, looking at her sister.
~!!~
Haven froze, and took a step away from him. "So what now?" She asked. "You're going to kill me?" She asked, shaking her head, trying not to reveal any of the fear she felt. "I won't let you get even close." She knew her powers were useless indoors; she was bluffing, and it was obvious.
~!!~
December's eyes widened, and suddenly she was kneeling at her friend's side. "Brooke?" She whispered. Suddenly she stood up, turning her gaze to Moses. "You killed her!" She screamed, tears in her eyes. "You killed her, and all she did was love you!" She could barely believe what was going on; first her death, then Brooke's. "Wasn't it bad enough that you ruined everything, then took her heart?!" She shouted. "You had to take her life, too?!"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Sergei smiled slightly at her and took her Helmet off, and set it to the ground. He quietly ran his fingers through her hair. "Next time let me know, and I will help." He said quietly.

~!!~
Cole suddenly stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He whispered, resting his chin in top of her head. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "I really am."

~!!~
Michi looked over at Draven and smiled wider, and set David down. "I think he needs a friend." She said to the young boy.

~!!~
Dimitri smiled at her. "No, it's nice out, not too hot, and not too cold." He said. "It's beautiful." He whispered. "Like you." He in a small voice.

~!!~
"No!" Tobias shouted. "I blew it out! I didn't want to die! I blew it out!" Tears was now running down his face at the mention of Piper.

~!!~
Milo looked at her. "I'm sorry." He said. "I shouldn't of have asked, none of my business."

~!!~
Jasper pulled away, and looked down. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "I really am." He closed his eyes and turned back to Ella.

~!!~
Lawrence laughed. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked, suddenly throwing a knife at her, aimed right at her heart.

A hand suddenly shot out and grabbed the knife before it hit it mark. The boy had dark gray eyes filled with anger, and dull black hair that nearly hid his eyes. He mumbled something and threw the knife back at Lawrence, catching him in the arm. It had cut through a muscle and blood came spilling out. Lawrence fell to his knees in pain. He glared up at the boy. "Ghost." He spat.

"Get out!" He shouted.

Lawrence stood up. "I'll kill her, but first..." And he left, blood pulling out of his arm.

The boy turned and looked at Haven's sisters. "And you were just going to stand there and watch him kill her!?" He demanded.

~!!~
Moses stood up. He didn;t have the power to yell anymore. "I didn't want this. But she wouldn't leave, she would go, and I couldn't stop myself.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm

"If you loved her, you could have!!" December shouted. "If you loved her, she wouldn't be dead!!" She slowly knelt down next to her friend again, brushing her hair our of her face with trembling hands. "This is your fault," She whispered, but the anger was gone. "Your fault." She was talking to herself now. "Your fault."
~!!~
Haven's eyes widened, but the pain never came. She stared at the boy in front of her, and watched as Lawerence left, the blood spilling from his arm. She slowly turned to look at her sisters as he spoke to them.

"She's strong; we would have helped, but you got there first," Andrea spat, and warmth flooded her veins at her voice, even when it was angry. Haven stood up and took a step towards them, but they disappeared.
~!!~
Ella was still smilng as she looked at him. "But everything's okay now, right?" She asked. Alex flinched, and Ella knew it wasn't, but for now, things weren't falling apart so badly.
~!!~
Anya shook her head. "No, it's fine. I just---don't like to talk about it," She said quietly. She smiled at him.
~!!~
Elianna shook her head. "You didn't; you dropped it," She whispered. "But now you're here, in D'angelo's body. It was him I kissed; not you, at least understand that," She said, her stomach turning again.
~!!~
Ember slipped off into sleep, her grip on him slowly loosening as her arms fell to her sides. For once, she looked relaxed, almost peaceful.
~!!~
Draven had to resist the urge to roll his eyes and turn back to his room; but now that Michi was back, he didn't want to.
~!!~
Samantha wrapepd her arms around him as well, shaking her head. "So am I," She said quietly. "So am I."
~!!~
A light blush crossing her cheeks, Vivian nodded. "Sure," She said quietly, smiling at him. "And maybe next time, I won't fall quite so many times," She said, laughing slightly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Moses glared at her. "I loved her more then you could ever understand!" He shouted. "Do you even understand what I did? Why I told to go away? Why I lied to her? It was because I loved her. It's better to live a short life with a broken heart, then an eternal one of regrets! Now she has no life at all." He said sadly. "But I didn't mean to!" He shouted. "I told her to leave, I told her the truth, I told her to go, but she wouldn't, she didn't get it... And I killed her." He sounded so sad.

~!!~
His eyes became even angrier. "Morons." He spat under his breath.

Lawrence's sisters smiled at Haven. "You should play with us sometime!" They mused and looked at the boy. "And Benvolio is just a big jerk!" Then they, too, disappeared.

If it was possible, Benny's eyes became angrier. "My name is Benny, don't call me Benvolio." He said. After a moment he seemed to clam down. "Are you stupid?" He asked. "Coming here? What were you thinking?!" He demanded.

~!!~
Jasper looked away. "It can be." He said softly. "I guess it is just what you make of it, right?" He asked.

~!!~
Milo took her hand again. "Oh, well, I'm still sorry." He said, using his other hand to push her hair behind her ear.

~!!~
"WHO IS D'ANGELO!?" Tobias demanded again. "It is just me!"

~!!~
Dimitri kept his promise, he sat there, and watched her sleep. He held her close, as if to drive away all her nightmares. He would find away for forever.

~!!~
David smiled and ran over to Draven. "You hear that!? Pretty lady agreed with me!" He sounded do happy.

Michi looked at Draven and her smile became soft, although, she was still slightly angry at him.

~!!~
Cole didn't know what to do, so he did the only thing he seemed to know how to do, he held her closer. "Don't leave me." He begged.

~!!~
"You're blushing." He whispered, running a finger over her cheek. He smiled at her. "But I'll be there to pick you up when you fall.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

December was barely listneing to him anymore; she was thinking of all the time she'd had with her best friend, and how she'd enver hear her voice again, never hear her laugh again. She wondered if she'd come back, then suddenly shook her head. She didn't want that for herself, so why would she want that for her friend? What about Simon, she thought suddenly. This would tear him apart.

She finally stood up in time to hear Moses' last words, and turned to look at him. "It's too late," She mumbled simply, her anger deflated. "What you did is done."
~!!~
Haven blinked in surprise, letting herself slowly setlle down. She turned to Benny, shaking her head. "I'm not stupid!" She shouted. "You wouldn't understand why I came here," She spat, and turned away. "Thank you for your help; I appreciate it, but I can take care of myself," She snapped. "I would have been fine," She lied, and turned to the door. She still had to find Cinder's mom, if there was any chance at all that she was still alive.
~!!~
Alex turned away then, her arms folded across her chest. Ella just smiled. "Yeah," She said quietly. She walked over to her sister and placed a hand on her shoulder, though she had to lean up on her toes to be able to reach. Alex relaxed, but only slightly.

"I'm going for a walk," She mumbled, and turned out the front door. Ella watched her go, sighing.

Alex began to walk, not sure where she was going until the graveyard came into view. She hesitated before walking in the gates, making her way towards the all too familiar graves.
~!!~
Anya nodded, and closed her eyes for a moment as memories of her past came rushing back towards her like a tidal wave. She saw her mother's smiling face as she tucked her into bed, the way it felt as she hugged her. Her eyes snapped open again, and she tried to shake the memories and the faces.
~!!~
Elianna stood up again, shaking her head. "You're dead!" She shouted, yet just as quickly as her anger had come, it disappeared. She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around her brother, hugging him tightly, her feelings and thoughts so confused and jumbled up it almost made her ill. "You died, I watched; but now you're here, but not as yourself," She whispered into his ear, still hugging him. She knew how crazy she sounded. "You know what Piper is. Now you are, too," She whispered.
~!!~
For once, the ngihtamres did not come. Instead of seeing Dimitri's pale, cold, face or herself the morning of Jeremy's death, she just...slept. No dreams or thoughts plauged her mind, and her face was relaxed and peaceful for the first time in weeks.
~!!~
Draven just nodded, but he wasn't looking at David; he was looking at Michi, and the bruises on her arms. He hadn't done them on purpose; he had only wanted her back, and now that she was back, the guilt came with it. He hadn't meant to hurt Ollie, though he certainly hadn't been gentle with her. He turned his face away, though he still stood in front of his door.
~!!~
Samantha blinked in surprise, then shook her head. "Never," She said quietly. She thought of all the times before, when he'd been someone she hated, someone she never wanted to see. Now, she didn't want to be without him; she didn't think she could be. "I won't," She whispered.
~!!~
Vivian looked over at him, the smallest of smiles reaching her lips. She nodded, and suddenly wanted to stand up, but her legs felt like rubber that wouldn't respond. His words made the pain she felt in her arms and legs go away, if only for a moment.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Moses nodded slowly and stood up, looking down at Brooke sadly. Her long blond hair, which she always refused to cut since she was five, was covering her face. He leaned back down and rucked it behind her ear. For the first time in so long, she looked at peace. "It may be done, but it still happened. Do you know what her last words were? 'I love you'. I tried so hard to get her to hate me, to protect her, and when I finally did deserve her hatred, she gave me nothing but love." He said, sounding defeated.

~!!~
Benny glared at her, and was suddenly standing in front of her. "I can't understand!?" He shouted. He reached off and turned off the switch that Lawrence had turned on, and the sounds of the gears stopped. "Do you think I am here because I heard a damsel in distress?" He demanded. "Sorry, but I'm no prince charming. I couldn't care less what is happening in the outside world. I only saved you because this place is crowded with ghosts." He said. He pointed to the back door. "Go digging back there, I'm sure you'll find a body with my dog tags around it's neck." He said holding up dog tags.

Just by looking at him you could tell he wasn't from even recent era. The nineteen-year-old looked more from the 30's or 40's. He was dressed neatly. His dress shirt was was buttoned all the way down, and tucked into his black dress slacks. Even his shoes were nice, although they were covered in mud as if he had been running though the rain the night he died, or rather was killed.

He was suppose to fight in world war two, but the night before he was meant to be shipped off Lawrence's grandfather had found out that he was a gifted, and he chased him down and killed him, burring him in the backyard. He was never seen again.

~!!~
"Anya?" Milo asked quietly, holding her hand tightly.

~!!~
Tobias's eyes widened and he looked down at her. "No." He said. "I didn't want to die." He said. "I didn't want to." He said softly. "I wasn't thinking, and I guess I wanted to prove a point to Draven... But I didn't want this!" He cried.

~!!~
David found himself hugging Draven's legs again. "Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeen." He whined. "Play with me!~" He begged.

Michi laughed lightly, covering her mouth with her hand. "He looks attached to you." She said.

~!!~
Cole couldn't smile, although he wanted to. "And I'll never let you go." He said, hugging her tighter. "I keep seeing him." He suddenly admitted. "He always looks so sad, so un-Rex like." He said.

~!!~
Sergei pulled his hand away. "Need help up?" He asked as he stood up, and offered her his hand,
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Haven blinked, and immeidatly felt stupid; of course he was a ghost. There had been no one else alive here but Lawerence. She glared at him as he raised his voice, and shook her head. "Well, Benvolio," She said, putting emphasis on his name just because he'd said not to call him that. "I don't care why you came here, honestly, ad I'd appreciate it if you moved," She said curtly, her arms folded across her chest. She could still see her sisters standing in front of her, and felt tears spill into her eyes. She bit her lip to hold them back, keepig up her facade; just a few more minutes, she told herself, and she could go.
~!!~
December knew the anger she felt wasn't directed at Moses; it was at herself. If she had still been alive, maybe she would have shared with her that she was going to come here, and she could have somehow stopped it. She shook her head and slowly stood up. "I should..." She began, but her voice broke. What should she do? Taking her body back to Simon would do nothing but break him.
~!!~
Alex knelt down in front of Isaac's grave, running her finger along his name and staring down at the stone that rested on top of the dirt. She closed her eyes tightly, pulling her knees up to her chest. She wasn't sure why she came here so often; part of her wanted to see him one last time, yet she kew he was happy now. She wanted that for him, just as she wanted Dominic's happiness. Funny how neither of them seemed to involve her.

She wasn't sure how long she stared at his name there on the stone before she stood up and began to walk back towards her own grave. She stared at it for a moment, suddenly wondering what it'd be like if she hadn't come back. Where would she be then? She shook off the thought and turned back to the entrance of the graveyard, shoving her hands into her pockets. Ella was happy; Jasper was back. So then why was it that she couldn't make herself smile?

She soon found herself standing in front of the old tree she and Dominic had met at before. She placed her hand on the old bark and slowly sat down on the ground, blinking to keep back the tears that she felt coming.
~!!~
Ella stared at the door for a moment before smiling and turning back to Jasper and Caden. "Well, I'll be outside," She said. In truth, she wanted to give them a moment alone. She knew how much Caden had msised him, after all. She stepped out into the backyard and sat down on the one swing that wasnt' broken, and began to push herself back and forth slowly, her expression faraway and distant. She was so happy, yet something still felt...off.
~!!~
Sage sat in silence as she listened to Rainy and Leanne speak, and then she stood up, feeling numb. She coudln't wrap her mind around the fact that she'd never see them again.

"Is Andrew here?" She asked before she could stop herself.

"He's gone. I don't know where. He's been gone; I'm sorry, Sage," Leanne said quietly. Sage shook her head, yet no tears made their way to her eyes, not for Summer nor Winter, nor Andrew.

"Okay," She said quietly. Rainy took her hand and the three walked upstairs. Once at Rainy's room they split off, Rainy and Sage going into Rainy's room and Leanne walking back into hers and Patrick's. She knew she should be with her friends, but as it was she didn't think she could look at them without bursting into tears, though she knew that was no longer possible.
~!!~
Anya didn't seem to hear him, ad if she did, she didn't respond. Her expression was distant, and she was remembering things she didn't want to. She had managed to push her past out of her mind for so long now, that seeing it again was a shock even to her. She saw the raw fear and panic on her mother's face the night of her death, and the way she'd run, run, run, until her small feet could no longer take it any more and she fell down in the woods while the moon shone over her small body. She remembered his face as he found her laying there, the comforting smile on his face as he'd taken her small hand and helped her up and wrapped her in his arms, and taken her home with him. The smile that later would make her run and hide.

She opened her eyes again, realizing that he'd said her name. "I'm fine," She said quickly, stumbling over her one words. She released his hand, realizing hers was shaking.
~!!~
Elianna didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything. She hugged her brother tightly, ignoring the fact that moments ago this hadn't been him. She didn't know what to think right now; her heart and mind were so confused, but she just wanted to be there for him. "I'm sorry, Toby," She said quietly, though she knew those words wouldn't help. She didn't know what to do.
~!!~
Draven quickly stepped back, disentangling himself from David for what seemed like the tenth time that week, and probably was. He wanted to yell, but Michi was there, so he held his tongue, a strange thing for him to do. He looked at her at her words, and didn't say anything, his shoulders stiff and his teeth clenched together tightly, sure signs that he was angry.
~!!~
Samantha was silent for a moment, before picking her words carefully and saying them slowly. "I see John sometimes, too," She said quietly. She knew the guilt he was feeling; she felt it everday for over a year now. She hated the feeling, and now she hated that he, too, had to feel it. She closed her eyes and listened to the beating of his heart, glad that at least that was still there. She didn't care how selifh it was; she was just glad he was okay, but it didn't look as if he'd stay that way for long. She didn't pull away, glad that she could be at least somewhat of a comfort to him.
~!!~
Vivian nodded and smiled, taking his hand in her own and pulling herself to her feet. She picked her helmet up and walked over to her bike, limping slightly on one leg. She picked it up from the pavement and put the helmet on one of the handlebars, blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Sergei walked up behind her. "You have helmet hair." He teased light lightly.

~!!~
Cole ran his fingers though her hair as he held her closer. He didn't know what to say, he felt so broken. He felt so lost, he didn't know what to do anymore. So he did the only thing he could, he held her even closer, and fought the sleep that threatened him even at that very moment. He couldn't take it, he couldn't take the nightmares anymore. They were killing him. Almost lirtally.

~!!~
Michi walked over to him and touched his cheek gently. "Clam, love." She said softly, and leaned forward to kiss him, forgetting about David for a moment.

"Ew." David said closing his eyes.

Michi pulled away before her lips could touch Draven's. She looked down at the boy. "Would you like me to play with you since Draven won't?" She asked. She already knew he wouldn't, no matter what.

~!!~
D'angelo blinked. "You too?" He asked. "Like I tell your daughter." He said softly. "I'm not your brother." He said pushing her away, and looking at her sadly.

~!!~
Milo took her hand again, and used his other hand to make her look at him. "Anya, what is wrong? Tell me!" He didn't mean to be commanding, but she was worrying him, and if he knew her, she would never tell.

~!!~
Moses stood up. "You have to take her body back." He said as if he could read her mind. "She deserves a nice furnarl." He said softly.

~!!~
Benny glared at her. "Don't call me that little girl." He said, his tone angry. He didn't move. "Tell me why you came here, and I'll let you out." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"Don't call me girl, then," Haven retorted, forgetting he didn't even know her name. "And I'm looking for someone. Happy, Benvolio?" She asked, putting emphasis on his name once more.
~!!~
December just nodded, slowly leaning down and picking up her friend's limp body; it was lighter than she had expected. She didn't say another word to him as she turned away, her friend cradled in her arms. She made her way through the woods the way she had come.
~!!~
Leanne sat back down on the edge of the bed, hardly aware of her surroundings. She buried her face in her hands and closed her eyes. After a moment she reached into her pocket and took out the two lockets. She stared down at them in silence, her eyes distant.
~!!~
Anya flinched at his voice, and suddenly she saw him again, the false smile on his face as he held out his hand that night, and the nights that followed, how she had jumped each time she heard his voice, and the pain.

Her eyes wide, she pulled away again. "I'm fine," She said quietly, but her voice, wavering, said otherwise. She placed her hands behind her back to hide the trembling.
~!!~
Elianna looked up at him, her eyes wide. She shook her head and sat down on the bed. What was she to say to him? "You're right," She said instead, standing up. "I'm sorry. This....this was a mistake," She said softly.
~!!~
Draven frowned slightly as she pulled away, and looked down at the small boy. "Yes, you play with him," He said, though in truth he wanted her to himse;f what if she was gone soon? "So he'll leave me alone."
~!!~
Samantha stood there in silence for a few moments, as close to him as she'd ever been. She finally pulled away and looked up at him. "Please, try to get some sleep," She whispered, touching his cheek. "Please. For me if nothing else."
~!!~
Vivian laughed, but she suddenly felt self-concious, though he probably didn't mean it that way. She turned her bike and began to walk back towards her house, glancing back at him and smiling. "You coming?" She asked, an invitation more than a question.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Sergei smiled at her and hurried behind her. "Yeah." He said softly.

~!!~
Cole looked away. "I can't." He said. "I wake up more tired then when I all asleep." He said softly. "I can't, I'm sorry, I really am." He let his arms drop. "Sammy, I-" But he didn't finish.

~!!~
Michi smiled at Draven. "That is kind of you." She said softly, and took David's hand. "What do you want to play?" She asked.

David started to jump in place. "Hide n' seek!" He said.

Michi brushed her hair behind her ear, and nodded. "You hide, I'll count." She said, and watched him run off. When he was out of sight she smirked at Draven. She leaned up and kissed him quickly, not giving him time to kiss her back. She did this nine more times. "Be good." She whispered in his ear.

~!!~
D'angelo touched her cheek. "I'm sorry too." He said. "But I can never be your brother, you can't use me to replace him. That isn't fair to me." He said.

~!!~
Milo stood up, and pulled her to her fight. "You're not fine." He said. "Now, tell me!" Worry filled his voice. "Please." He begged,

~!!~
Patrick pushed himself up and wrapped his around her. "I'm sorry." He whispered softly.

~!!~
Benny glared at her. "No!" He shouted. "Who?" He asked. "Who are you looking for?" He demanded. "Why are they important?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 pm

"That's not what I was doing!" Elianna protested, standing up and pushing his hand away. "Do you think I would kiss my brother?" She demanded. Yet she didn't know how to explain; she didn't want to tell him what she believed him to be, because it wasn't fair.
~!!~
Anya blinked, and shook her head. "It's nothing," She said, her voice carefully guarded. "I can't tell you, even if I wanted to. I'm sorry." Her voice said that she was sorry, but she didn't know what to do. She was unable to bring herself to terms with her past, so how could she possibly tell him?
~!!~
December emerged from the woods, her friend still in her arms. She wondered if Simon was still in the woods, but figured she would find out soon enough. She cradled her friend closer, tapping on the door with her sneaker and hoping he would hear it, if he was back.
~!!~
Haven glared at him. "That," she said. "Is none of your business. Now move," She said sharply, trying to step around him. She reached out and touched the doorknob, pulling the door open. The sun still shone, and she wondered how long she'd been inside.
~!!~
Leanne didn't say anything, just stared down at her hands. Finally, she spoke. "We said friends forever," She said quietly, closing her hand into a fist around the lockets. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. "A stupid promise to make."
~!!~
Vivian looked up as her home came into view, and pushed the bike up to the garage, leaning it against the garage door and turning back to him, still smiling. She hoped her mom wouldn't ask why the bike was out; she didn't need to explain herself, and didn't need another argument.
~!!~
Draven seemed less angry now; his hands unclenched and he nodded, but his eyes said something else, that he didn't want to spend any time away from her. He would never say so aloud, but he didn't try to hide it either. In the end, he simply nodded.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head slowly. "If you keep up like this, you'll---" She beagn, but she too could not finish. She wouldn't even let the thought cross her mind; he would be fine. He had to be. "Please. Just try. Please," She begged, her voice tight, making it obvious that she was trying not to cry.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Cole took her hand. "Sammy." He said softly, using his other hand to touch her cheek. "I-" He paused. "Walk with me." He said turning in the direction of his house. "I'll -I'll try." He didn't want to see her tears, he didn't want to hurt her.

~!!~
Michi frowned and pushed his hair out of his face. As soon as she let it go it fell back to where it was moments before. "I'm sorry." She said seeing the look in his eyes, and she smiled. "Remember, behave." She reminded as she ran down the hall, looking for David.

~!!~
"Are you home alone?" Sergei asked. "Does your mom know that you were ridding her bike?" He asked.

~!!~
Patrick closed his eyes. "I'm sorry." He repeated, he had nothing else to say.

~!!~
Benny pushed the door closed on her. "Tell me now." He said, glaring at her. "Tell me, or I will haunt you." He threatened.

~!!~
Simon pulled open the door and his eyes fell on Brooke. He smiled slightly. "That is the most peaceful sleep I ever seen her in." He said, and took her in his arms, but there was something wrong.... No heart beat. "Brooke?" He cried and fell to his knees, he held his dead sister close. "What happened!?" He shouted.

~!!~
Milo stepped back and looked away. "I see." He said as he turned and left.

~!!~
"Why you kiss me?" He asked slowly. "At all?" He looked away, and stepped back.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Haven laughed wryly. "Oh, what a scary ghost," She said, her voice bitter. "I've seen things scarier than you crawling around on the floor," She said, folding her arms across her chest. "I'm looking for my friend's mom," She said simply. "Now can I go, scary ghost?" She asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
~!!~
Samantha nodded, and held his hand tightly, walkig next to him. She didn't care that she was supposed to be home; all she could think of was that she'd never seen him this way before, and it scared her.
~!!~
"Wait--" Anya began, but he was gone. She slowly sat down on the steps, burying her face in her hands. One hand went up and touched the necklace, but it didn't bring the same comfort as it had before. She didn't know what to do; she couldn' t tell him; she couldn't even think about it.
~!!~
December took a step back, flinching. "Mo--Moses," She stammered, tears in her eyes. She didn't want to pin the blame on him, but she could think of no other words to say. "Simon, I'm sorry," She whispered, her tears coming back once more.
~!!~
Leanne just nodded. "I know. So am I." She opened her fist and let the lockets fall to the ground, where they clattered and then the room fell silent. She pulled her knees up to her chest, pulling herself as small as possible, something she often did when she was upset. But this didn't even compare.
~!!~
Vivian shook her head. "No, and no," She said. "If she saw it, she'd wonder why I was doing it, and I wouldn't know what to tell her," She said, shrugging. "Things have always been so simple to her. Keep me doing good in school, make me smart, and things would be okay. But now, I just want to be a kid again," She laughed slightly. "Sounds stupd, huh?" She asked, glancing over at him.
~!!~
Elianna looked away, biting her lip. "Because I like you," She said quietly, slowly. "But it doesn't matter now," She whispered. "I'm sorry," She said quietly. "I shouldn't have---I can't---" She shook her head. "I'm sorry," She repeated again, and walked to the door and stepped into the halway, pulling it closed behind her. Her eyes fell on Draven, and she blinked, surprised to see him out of his room. He looked at her, and she offered him a small smile. She half expected him to go back to his room, but to her surprise, he didn't.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Angel watched her leave quietly, feeling bad suddenly.

~!!~
Sergei shook his head. "No, Viven, it's not It isn't wrong of you to want what you never had. It was wrong that she denied you the fun you deserved." He said as he pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "You're not stupid." He repeated.

~!!~
Patrick pulled away and watched her. He felt so useless, he couldn't even help her now.

~!!~
Simon looked at her, tears in his eyes. "What did you do? Why are you sorry?" He asked, and then he closed his eyes. "Will she come back?" He didn't know what he wanted. He wanted to hear her voice, he wanted her to move on. He was so confused.

~!!~
Cole looked over at her. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly as they came closer to his house.

~!!~
"What;s her name?" He asked, he choose to ignore her sarcasm. It was hard, but he did some how. "Does it happen to be Jona? He asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm

December shook her head. "I don't know," She said quietly. "But, I hope not," She said suddenly, surprising even herself. She knelt down by him, looking at Brooke's face. "Knowing you're dead, and watching your loved ones move thorugh life while you're trapped in time....it's not something I'd want for her," She whispered.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head. "Everything," She said quietly, not bothering to mask the tears in her voice this time. Yet she still refused to let them fall, keeping her gaze straight ahead instead.
~!!~
Vivian smiled slightly. "Thank you," She said quietly. She ignored the throbbing in her knees and arms, knowing how much of a mess she looked like, but she'd come up with an excuse for her mom somehow.
~!!~
Haven froze, about to reach for the door again. Her arm fell back to her side. "Yes," She said slowly. "Do you know her??" She asked quickly. "Where is she??" She asked.
~!!~
Leanne closed her eyes, remembering all the times she'd laughed with her friends, spent time with them, blatantly unaware that someday they'd be here. She drew in a shaky breathe, shaking her head. She saw the look in Winter's eyes as she was pushed forward, and the bright light of the flame.

She knelt down and picked up the lockets, but coudln't hold them right in her shaking hands.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Simon looked at Brooke's peaceful face. "But-" He said but didn't finish. "What did she do?" He suddenly demanded. "Why did she deserve stuff a fate?" He cried. "What did I do?" He asked. "Why did I loose you and Brooke?" He whispered.

~!!~
Cole paused and made her stop too. "Sammy, I-" But he didn't finish, he just looked away. "Come on." He said pulling her towards the house. "Stay awhile." He said softly.

~!!~
"I think you should tell her." Sergei said suddenly. "I think she needs to know that you are your own person." He whispered softly.

~!!~
Benny smirked. "Aw, but the scary ghost can't tell you he gets a 'Thank you'." He said, leaning against the door. He found this amusing.

~!!~
David came running up suddenly and hid behind Draven's legs. "Hide me!" He said, giggling. "She keeps finding me!" He didn't even noticed Elianna, and he was giggling to hard.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next