The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 8 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Sat May 01, 2010 1:39 am

Haven froze, looking around, but she saw no one. "If you're lying about him, so help me I will kill you. I don't care if you're already dead. I'll find a way," She hissed, glaring at him.
~!!~
Ember smiled. "I will," She said quietly. "I just hope she'll come. I haven't talked to her in a while, after all."
~!!~
K.C. blinked in surprise, then frowned. "It doesn't matter what happened. I'm not sugar-coating anything. It's none of your business," She said coldly. In truth, she didn't want to tell about what had happened to his mate if he hadn't told them already. Regardless of what he'd done, it wasn't right.
~!!~
Samantha flinched almost imperceptibly, thinking about the damage she had dealt behind the wheel. "Okay, Camelot," She said, almost absentmindedly. She didn't even realize she'd called him that.
~!!~
Ella stared at him for a moment, her mouth open but no sound coming out. "I don't--" she began, then cut herself off. She did understand; she just didn't want to believe she was hearing it.
~!!~
Rue frowned, and reached out a hand and almost without thinking about it touched her arm lightly. "Hey, it's okay," she said quietly. "I'm sure she wouldn't want you to cry, right?"
~!!~
Sandra nodded, but her silence spoke more words than she could have said.
~!!~
Draven frowned. "Where did you see him? When?" He asked, breaking the silence he had maintained since he'd entered the room. He took a step closer to them, but was silent again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Benny looked at her sadly. "He was standing there when I kissed. You told me there was nothing going on between you two, I didn't think it would be an issue." He said. "I was wrong." There was something in his voice. Jealousy?

~!!~
David hugged Michi tighter. "Who is Ryan?" She asked, holding him close. She looked at Draven. "Who?" She repeated. David remained silent.

~!!~
"Well, then this is a good time to do it." He said. "Call her now, before you change you mind or loose your nerve." He said, and he pushed Lubov away, so he could sit next to Ember.

~!!~
Winnie pulled away, glaring at her. "I'm not crying for her!" She said, and it was true, she was crying for herself. One never really cried for the dead, they cried for themselves, them who lost something that would never get back.

~!!~
Xavier frowned. "Why can't you?" He asked. "He hurt you, didn't he, we need to know how he hurt you." He said softly touching her arm.

~!!~
Jasper had already turned her back on her, and didn't hear her. He stepped inside and closed the door. He frowned as Dominic came the down the stairs.

~!!~
Cole frowned. "Why do you call me that?" He asked, opening the door or her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat May 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Haven turned away, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. She hardly even noticed the pain in her hand anymore. She clenched her teeth together tightly to keep from saying anything she'd regret, and instead turned and walked away, back in the direction of 'home'. She didn't turn back once, and as soon as she was there she slammed the door behind her and walked up to the bathroom, where she locked the door behind her. She walked over to the sink and ran her hand under the water, watching the pink water go down the drain. There was more blood than she thought.
~!!~
"His brother," Draven said simply, frowning slightly now. "Where did you see him and when?" He asked David again, this time with more force in his voice, almost asi fhe was losing his temper.
~!!~
Ember smiled slightly and nodded. "You sure?" She asked, but she didn't wait for him to answer as she reached into her jacket pocket, pulling out her cell phone. It was strange, how she remembered her number after so long. She dialed it before she could change her mind. Her friend picked up on the first ring. "Ember?" Her voice practically screamed in her ear. Ember had to hold the phone away for a moment.
~!!~
Rue stepped back, staring at her feet. It seemed like no matter what she did it was wrong. She glanced back up, letting out a small sigh. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, then fell silent again. She looked back at Willow's grave, her face impassive. This was the girl who had saved her; it felt strange to be looking at her grave when, if it hadn't of been for her, it could very well have been her own.
~!!~
K.C. stared down at the small punctures on her wrists, then back at Xavier. "Why are you all of a sudden care so much?" She demanded, but she didn't pull her arm away this time. "I don't get it."
~!!~
Ella stared down at her feet, and suddenly stood up. She ran out of the backyard and didn't stop there. She ran down the sidewalk and didn't look back, until she reached the graveyard. She walked to the back, and sat down next to her parent's graves.

Alex looked up as Jasper came in from where she'd been sitting on the couch. Instead of sad, she now just looked severly ticked off. She stood up and walked over to the window, glancing outside, then spun back towards Jasper. "Where's Ella?" She demanded.
~!!~
Samantha blinked, coming out of her daze. "Call you what?" She asked, sliding into the seat and glancing back at him. She still hadn't realized what she'd said.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 am

"He was outside, leaning against a twee." David mumbled. "Right before I came in here." He said, hugging Michi tighter.

Michi looked up at Draven. "What did his brother do?" She asked.

~!!~
Dimitri nodded and watched her. "Is the you volume?" He asked as he could clearly hear the girl say Ember's name. "Since when have you been going deaf? Or is just her way of talking, in which case you should think about turning your volume down when you talk to her." Dimitri said as Lubov sat next to him.

"Why are mean all the time. You're even mean to people you don't know." She said. "It's a turnoff."

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and pushed her away. "I'm not to mean to everyone." He mumbled.

~!!~
Winnie shook her head. "Willow, she was a strange girl, she was going to die sooner or later." She said simply.

~!!~
Xavier frowned and dropped her arm. "Why? Am I not allowed to care?" He asked.

~!!~
Jasper looked at her. "She was there when I left. I didn't hear her take off, so she must still be there." He said simply.

"Just because you didn't hear anything, doesn't mean anything." Dominic said.

~!!~
Cole smiled slightly at her. "You called me Camelot." He said as he closed the door and get in on the other side of the car.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

Haven stepped out of the bathroom a few moments later with her hand wrapped up. She glanced around and, not seeing Benny, walked to her room. She felt strangely numb, and confused. Rufus didn't know she had yelled at him, that she hadn't wanted it; what would he be thinking now? And why had he even done it in the first place? She locked her door and sat down on the edge of her bed, staring down at her feet in silence.
~!!~
The corners of her lips turned up in a half-smile. "Really," She said, watching him as he got in. "I didn't even notice. Maybe I like that name better," she teased.
~!!~
K.C. shook her head. "I just don't understand why you would," She said slowly. "It doesn't make sense to me."
~!!~
Rue glanced over at Winnie, a frown on her lips, but she didn't say anything else. She sighed. "Tell your brother I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't know," She said quietly.
~!!~
Draven walked to the window and glanced out, then walked back to David and Michi. He glanced at Michi. "His brother is the reason he's here," Was all he said as he walked into the hallway and towards the stairs, not yet sure what he was planning to do.
~!!~
Alex glared at him for a moment then walked outside. "Ella?" She called. "Ella!" No reponse. She walked back inside, and instead of angry, she looked worried. "She never goes soemwhere without telling me," She said quietly.
~!!~
Ember stifled a laugh, and listned as Jasmine went off on the things that she had missed at school, and when she pasued to take a breathe Ember turned the volume down slightly and interuppted with her own news. There was silence, then a scream from the phone so loud Ember had to hold the phone away from her ear, even with the volume down.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 am

Dimitri winced. "She wants to go deaf?" She asked. "Is that as low as you can get that thing?" He asked, rubbing his forehead. He sighed heavily, and glanced at Lubov.

"You should ask her to be your maid of honor." She said suddenly.

~!!~
Jasper looked back at her to catch the last part. "Maybe she is tired of being under your hold. You did freak out over a kiss." He spat.

~!!~
Michi stood up and followed after him, holding David close to her chest. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Are you going out there?"

~!!~
Winnie sighed, and nodded. "I don't want to go home right now, though." She said, as she leaned down next to Willow's grave.

~!!~
Xavier frowned deeper. "Why? Do you think you're not wroth caring for?" He asked. "Do you think no one would notice that you are more then a girl hiding behind a shell?"

~!!~
Cole laughed slightly, starting the car. "Is that so?" He asked. "Why do you like it better?" He asked. "Its... weird."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 1:35 am

A smile slowly spread across Ember's face, and she did ask. This only set off more screaming. She turned the volume down farther, but it didn't help much. She laughed and after a few moments Jasmine seemed to calm down.
~!!~
K.C. took a step back, glaring at him. "What do you think you know about me?!" She demanded. "You can't say that; you don't know a thing," she spat.
~!!~
Samantha shrugged, looking ahead instead of at him now. "Maybe I like weird," She said.
~!!~
Rue nodded, and took a step back. "I should go, though," she said quietly, sensing that this wasn't something she would probably want company for.
~!!~
Draven didn't say anything until he reached the stairs. He turned back to her and nodded. "I have to," He said simply.
~!!~
Alex glared at him. "Don't even!" she shouted. "This is your fault!" She knew it wasn't, but her anger was getting the better of her again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 am

Jasper glared at her. "How is it my fault!?" He demanded. "I love her!" He didn't even realized he had said that. "Why can't I kiss her!? I make her happy, and she makes me happy!" He shouted. "And you come along and destroy it all! I spent so long trying to run away from it, and when I finally do stop running, you try to chase me off!" He shouted, all his pin up anger leaving him.

~!!~
Michi nodded slowly. "Hold on, let me put David down, I'll come with you." She said, as she leaned down to sat the boy down.

~!!~
Winnie only nodded. "See you, some other time." She said softly.

~!!~
Cole laughed as he pulled out of the drive. "That explains a lot of things." He whispered.

~!!~
"Then let me know." He said something. "Let me figure out. If I don't know a thing, then tell what I don't know." He begged, "Please. I want to know you."

~!!~
Dimitri sighed. "Is there anything else you need to tell her that will make her scream, if so, please do it now, I don't it's any better in person." He said glancing at Minya, who was smiling widely, amused.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 am

K.C. blinked in surprise. It was obvious that that wasn't the answer she had been expecting. She stared down at her feet, the outer shell slowly breaking. "But you don't," she said quietly. "I'm not the kind of person you want to know."
~!!~
Samantha glanced over at him, unsure if she had heard him right. She frowned slightly then looked back out the window, watching the houses pass by them.
~!!~
Rue nodded and turned back towards her house. She paused next to Winnie's door, then shook her head and walked to her own door and inside. She walked up to her room and finally took off her jacket, sitting down on the bed with a small sigh.
~!!~
Ember laughed, shaking her head. "No, I think that's it," She said, as Jasmine began talking once more, faster than she even remembered her talking. She blinked, struggling to keep up.
~!!~
Draven shook his head. "No, you stay here," He said. "Please," He added, so quietly that it was hard to hear him. "From what I know, he's dangerous."
~!!~
Alex looked like she was about to yell again, but suddenly her anger seemed to melt away. "I didn't want to lose her," she said quietly, suddenly. She looked away, anywhere but at him or Dominic.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 3:02 am

Xavier stepped closer to her. "No." He said. "I wouldn't be standing here, asking you let me know you, if you weren't." He said, making her look up at him. He left both of his hands on her cheeks. "I do want to know you."

~!!~
Cole reached over and took one of her hands as he drove. "Don't go silent on me." He said.

~!!~
Dimitri smirked as he watched. Soon his cousins got bored and left to find their brother. He stayed right where he was, and then catching Ember in a middle of a rare sentence he plucked the phone out of her hand. "I'm curious," He told Ember as he put the phone to is ear. "If she every stops talking." He finished, not caring that she could clearly hear him now.

~!!~
Michi set David down and took Draven's hand. "No." She said. "No, I won't let you go alone." She said. She looked at him pleading eyes. "If he is dangerous, I won't. I won't loose you." She cried.

David tugged on Michi's nightgown. "Don't leave me." He begged, looking scared.

~!!~
"Well, you did a good job at keeping her." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He turned to climb the stairs.

But Dominic grabbed his arm. "I need to talk to you" He said.

Jasper glared at him. "I don't even want to look at you, how can you make me listen to you?" He asked looking away, and pulling away, and walkig up the stairs.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 10:38 am

Alex slowly sank down onto the couch, cradling her head in her hands. She closed her eyes, drawing in a shaky breathe. She knew that Ella was older than she'd been when she'd died by so many years, but she still didn't want to let go.
~!!~
Draven glanced down at David, and shook his head. "Stay with him," He said. "He's scared, and with good reason," He said.
~!!~
Ember stifled a laugh as Jasmine continued talking; she could still hear her clearly.

"Wait, is that him??" Jasmine asked, her voice rising in pitch. "Hi!!" She exclaimed. "Oh my god, I still can't believe this. So what---" She continued talking, possibly even faster than before. Ember smirked.
~!!~
Samantha blinked and glanced over at him, smiling slightly. "Sorry," She said quietly.
~!!~
K.C. tried to look away, but she couldn't. "But---" She began, but found that she had no words.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 11:02 am

Dominic sat down next to her. "Alex." He whispered. "Alex, I'm sorry." He said, taking her hand in his. He knew there was nothing he could do, but he still sat there. That would have to be enough.

~!!~
Michi dropped his hand, and stepped back. She looked at him sadly. "Draven." She said quietly. She closed he eyes tightly and looked away. "Fine." She said as she took David's hand. "Fine, but you better come back without a scarth." She said leading David away.

~!!~
Dimitri sighed. "I don't think she does." He told Ember. " 'Him' has a name." He said simply. "It's Dimitri, I expect to be called by name." He said, his voice as blank as his face was.

~!!~
Cole smiled at her. "So, what do you want?" He asked.

~!!~
"But what!?" Xavier demanded. "What is wrong with me, that you don't me to know who you really are? You say I don't know anything, then tell me."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 11:14 am

"Sheesh, Ember, you really know how to pick 'em," Jasmine said. Ember stifled a laugh, shaking her head. "So, Dimitri, how did you meet Ember?" Jasmine asked. Ember glanced over at him, raising an eyebrow.
~!!~
Draven watched as he led her away before walking down the stairs. He pulled the door open and glanced outside. The clouds were blocking the sun, but he didn't know how long it would last. He stepped outside, pulling the door closedc behind him.
~!!~
"He's right, you know," Alex said quietly. "And so was she. I shouldn't have treated her like she was still a little kid," She said quietly, staring down at her feet.
~!!~
Samantha was starting to relax, seeing him smile. Things seemed okay for now. She shrugged at his question, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.
~!!~
K.C. took a step back, glaring at him. "You want to know who I am??" She demanded. "Fine! I'm the selfish, stupid sister who ruined everything for her brother. I'm the sister who chased away every girl he loved because she was afraid to lose him. I'm the girl who only thinks of herself and only hurts the few people she actually cared about. I'm the girl who tries to fix things but only messes them up worse! That's who I am!!!" She shouted.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 5:47 pm

----June 20---

Rue ran a trembling hand over her cheek, feeling the ridges and crests of her skin. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe. The left side of her face, from just below her eye down to her chin, was burned almost beyond recognition. She had been placed in the hospital and skin grafts had been given, but it did almost nothing to hide the damage. She had been able to avoid the stares beforehand by wearing a jacket, but nothing could hide this, not anymore.

It had happened again. One night of drinking, and she had been in the way. She didn’t understand what had been running through his mind as he grabbed her by the arm and pushed her forward. He had been arguing with her mom, and she had gotten in the way to try to stop it. He pushed her forward and the only thing she thought of was that it was the same thing again, only this time she didn’t have time to put out her arms to stop herself. He had grabbed the back of her neck and held her down as she screamed, saying ‘Look at what you’ve done now!’

She opened her eyes and stood up, shaking her head. She slipped her jacket on and walked downstairs and outside, sitting down on her front porch steps. She stared up at the sky, laying back in the grass. Her mom didn’t tell anyone what had happened to her. She still loved her father, regardless of what he’d done. And as much as it hurt to think, so did she. He wouldn’t even look at her now, and she saw the shame and regret in her eyes as he looked at what he’d done. She knew what she looked like; she would never be pretty again. But she didn’t care, strangely. She just wanted things to go back to the way they used to be.

She stretched and yawned, sitting up and brushing grass out of her hair. It was hot out, but she still kept her jacket on. Stares at her face were enough; she wouldn’t give them more to gawk at.
~!!~
Samantha sat up in bed, her eyes wide and hands shaking. The same nightmare again. She saw herself in the car with Cole that day almost a month ago, and then the impact….

He was gone. She knew that as well as anyone else. Dead; buried; gone. His funeral had been the hardest thing she’d ever been to, even if she had only stood in the back in silence. Again the person she trusted, the person she loved, was taken from her. The universe had a sick way of getting revenge. Two lives for the one she had taken? For all the things Cole had done to her, he had been different at the end, and she had loved him.

She shook her head and climbed out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans and a tank top, and walked into the hallway. There were still a few stray balloons lying around from her birthday on the 9th. Will apparently thought they were ‘festive’ and wanted to keep them around. She knew she was supposed to be happy that she was older, 17 now, but she found that she didn’t care. It was 10 am, but the house was still silent. She wrote a quick note saying that she was ‘going out’, and walked outside. The warm summer breeze blew her hair around her face and she tucked it behind her ears and began to walk. She hadn’t had a real destination in mind, but soon she stood in front of Luke’s house.

She had been thinking about coming here so many times, but if he had refused to help before, why now? She shook her head, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. She felt tears spill into her eyes but she held them back, keeping up her façade as she knocked on the door.
~!!~
Anya pulled her knees up to her chest and pressed her back against the ball, staring at the window in silence. Her face was expressionless and no tears came to her eyes anymore. She hadn’t said a word for over a week now. She couldn’t bring herself to speak, much less think. If she thought, she would only think of him. The way she had been asleep, and he had come into her room again. She never did figure out just how he had gotten in, but that hadn’t mattered at the moment. All she had been able to think was ‘not again, please not again’, but she couldn’t even scream, couldn’t move, couldn’t cry. And then, he was gone again.

She had practically shut down after that. She hadn’t cried, hadn’t moved, hadn’t made a sound. She couldn’t bear to think about it, so she tried not to think at all. She couldn’t bear to talk about it, so she didn’t talk at all. She didn’t know how else to deal with it, no matter how much it was worrying Milo. She hated herself for letting it happen again.
~!!~
Isabel was missing. Elianna had spent days searching the woods for her, but she had been gone for almost a week now. She didn’t know where she was, if she had been taken by Leslie like he had threatened before, and if she had if she was even alive. Ever since his sisters had been killed, she knew something was wrong with him. Leanne had spoken to her of what had happened to her friends. That didn’t help her worry any, though she didn’t know if he had her.

She was sitting on a chair near the window, staring outside at the mid-morning sun. She had been this way since her daughter had disappeared, and had refused to leave her room. The door was slightly ajar, giving anyone who passed by the view of her sitting near the window, but nothing else.
~!!~
Michi was missing. Draven knew that he should be worried about his sister, but right then all he could think about was her. And David as well. He hated to admit it, and he never would, but the little kid was growing on him. He had gone out that day to look for his brother, but he had been gone. And shortly after, Michi disappeared. He hated to think that she would just leave, and he knew it must have been Ollie. But if Michi had been able to fight her way back out, wouldn’t she be back now? He didn’t understand it, so he tried not to think about it.

He was sitting in his chair near the window again, staring out the window and looking deep in thought. He didn’t know that his sister was doing the same thing three rooms down still.
~!!~
Piper had been pushed back again. She had fought and fought, but in the end it didn’t matter. Sunny was back, and again she felt like she was floating in a dream, a dark haze that she couldn’t break through. She hated this; she hated Sunny, she hated Horace, and she hated that she couldn’t control her own body. Her thoughts over the past few weeks had scared her; next time she came out, she was going to make sure that Horace couldn’t bring Sunny back again. She had to.

Sunny was sitting on the bed, looking out the window, shafts of sunlight falling into the room that she was careful to stay out of. She had a careful, almost thoughtful expression on her face that even Horace wouldn’t be able to read.
~!!~
Leanne was sitting on her bed, staring down at her hands. Rainy was still just barely getting by, only because of her forcing her to drink blood. She couldn’t just turn her back on her friend, no matter what she said. She just couldn’t.

She hadn’t spoken to her in the past week, because it hurt too much to see her that way. She lay back on the bed and closed her eyes just as the door flew open. Rainy was standing in the doorway, a determined glint in her eyes and a bag on her shoulder. Leanne sat up in bed and blinked. She looked…healthy. Her skin was the normal shade again and her eyes were bright, alive. Something else was different about her, though. She didn’t look like the shy, timid girl she used to know. She looked older, almost, and she didn’t seem scared anymore.

“Leanne,” Rainy said, and her voice wasn’t quiet, shy. She ran over to her friend and wrapped her in a tight hug. “I’m sorry,” She whispered, pulling away. Around her neck was Winter’s locket. Leanne smiled slightly, touching Summer’s around her own neck.

“Don’t mention it,” Leanne said quietly. Rainy looked at Patrick, and Leanne turned as well.

“I’m so sorry, Patrick,” Rainy said. “I know you were able to feel what I was, and I should have realized that. I’m sorry. But I need you to tell me where Darren is,” She said, her voice strong and sure. “I need to see him. I need to show him that I’m okay, and I need to talk to him.”
~!!~
K.C. was still waiting for Andrew to come around, though most of her hope that he would do so soon was gone. She wondered if he ever would, but she still wouldn’t leave.

After she had spoken to Xavier that day she had run back to her room before he could respond, and she hadn’t spoken to him since. She was purposely avoiding him and Chronos, and didn’t come out of her room much. She was sitting on the ground now, staring at nothing and thinking. She missed the way things used to be, but she knew it was her who had ruined them. She hadn’t meant to, really. No, she knew that was a lie. She had only been thinking of herself.

She thought of the words she had said to Xavier that day. ‘I'm the selfish, stupid sister who ruined everything for her brother. I'm the sister who chased away every girl he loved because she was afraid to lose him. I’m the girl who, when he finally made it away from this life to be with someone he loved, tore it away and brought him back!’

She closed her eyes and opened the hallway door quietly, so as not to wake Avril. She stretched, flinching. She was getting used to the floor, but it still hurt. She let out a small sigh of relief, seeing it empty, and walked to the stairs, stretching her legs.
~!!~
Alex had found Ella that night at the graveyard and carried her sleeping form home. Since she had woken up she had barely said two words to her, and the silence and tension in the house was almost suffocating.

She was sitting on the front porch, her chin propped up in her hands, looking up at the clouds passing by lazily in the sky. She had tried to talk to Ella, tried to apologize, but each time she thought of some reason not to. She loved her sister, and had only been afraid to let go. She didn’t know how to let go.

Ella was outside, too, but out back on the swing again. Jasper would only talk to her when he had to, and Alex didn’t seem to want to speak to her, either. She wasn’t angry at Alex anymore, just frustrated. Confused. She felt horrible for yelling at her, but she wanted her to come to her first. She pushed herself higher on the swing, closing her eyes.
~!!~
Haven’s anger at Benny had simmered down, but only barely. She was thinking now more along the lines of ‘why’. Why had he kissed her? She didn’t understand it, but she found that it was easier to be angry than it was to wonder why. So she was angry.

She knew that today was Rufus’ birthday, and she wanted to talk to him today. She wanted to try to explain herself, explain that it wasn’t her that had kissed him. But did it matter? It wasn’t like they had been…together. She shook her head, letting out a small sigh. She still wanted to talk to him. She walked faster, trying not to change her mind at the last minute. Finally she knocked on his door, gripping the box in her hands tighter. She had had no idea what to get him, so in the end she had gotten him a cake, which was what was in the box in her hands. It was store bought, sure, but she had reasons for that. First of all, she couldn’t cook. At all. And if she tried, she’d probably have ended up burning down the house. The thought made her cringe.
~!!~
”I have to find him,” Gem said suddenly, standing up off the bed. She set her journal down. She had been reading through it, all the memories of her and her brother, and she could no longer take it. She needed him to know that she was real, that he wasn’t crazy, that she still loved him. She glanced at Christen, hoping he wouldn’t say anything that would make her want to stay. She didn’t know where to look, but asking around Dale should be easy enough. She pulled on a jacket and pulled the hood up over her hair, putting the small leather-bound journal in the pocket. The clouds and jacket should be enough protection, she thought, at least for a while. She just knew she had to find him; she didn’t care about the consequences of it.
~!!~
Seth was next to Cinder, visible this time. He had no clue what to do any longer. She had tried again, to end her life, and he had stopped her again, but it didn’t seem to make things any better. He had no idea what to do for her anymore. No matter what JoJo had said, he knew he couldn’t leave. He loved her, and he almost felt like it was his fault she was this way. Would things be different if he had never showed up? He didn’t know, and he knew he never would. He wanted to help her, but he didn’t know how. She seemed to be beyond his help now, as much as the thought hurt.
~!!~
Sam still hadn’t seen Jane. His anger and hatred towards Justice grew each day, until he knew. He knew that if he saw him again, he would not think twice before ending his life. He didn’t know if he could do it, with his hold over him, but he would certainly try. And if he died trying, he wouldn’t care, because he would have tried.

He looked out the window, his jaw set and hands in fists.
~!!~
December couldn’t take this much more. She knew that things would be better if she was gone, though she was no longer thinking about what was better for others. She was thinking of herself. She didn’t want to be here anymore. She wanted to be back in the peacefulness that came with being dead; no worries, no nothing. She wouldn’t think of Simon, her parents, or what could have been. Just peace.

She knew that Dale was the only town that this happened in, but she didn’t know what would happen if she left. That was what she was going to find out.

She walked faster, her hands shoved into her pockets and her head ducked down low. She had been walking for a while now, her home far behind her. She didn’t know where the town ended exactly, but she knew it had to be close.
~!!~
Sage wanted to go home. Home, her old town. She knew Leanne and Rainy were here, but the last time she had seen Rainy she had looked close to death. There was nothing left for her here. She knew she was different now, but that could be okay, couldn’t it? She would be fine on her own. She wanted to leave, leave the memory of Andrew and her friends who she hardly saw anymore.

But she couldn’t. She had tried, she had even packed. But each time she tried to leave, she found that she couldn’t. she made it outside once, only to see something sticking out of the dirt. It had been Andrew’s cross, and she now wore it around her neck again. She lay back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling in silence, a hand reaching up and touching the cross gently.
~!!~
Sandra was sitting outside on her front porch, looking down at her hands. She didn’t understand how, and she knew she never would, but Anne and Tony were really there. She was so happy, yet at the same time it troubled her. She wondered if they wanted to be there. Anne had told her when she had been staying with her that she wished it hadn’t have happened. She wondered if Tony felt the same way, but a selfish part of her was so glad he was still there. She wasn’t sure if she should feel bad about it or not, but at the moment she couldn’t bring herself to.
~!!~
Anne felt bad about pressuring her brother to go talk to Sandra, but she was happy at the same time. She was sitting on her bed, humming lightly to herself as she stared up at the ceiling. She had a small smile on her face as she sat up and looked out the window over the town of Dale.
~!!~
Vivian was walking down the sidewalk, looking far off. She had hardly been talking to her mom at all lately; it was as if she didn’t want to talk to her daughter, as if something was in between them and preventing it. She wanted to tell her how she felt, but she didn’t even know how to word it anymore. She came back to reality as she tripped, catching herself with her hands and flinching as she scraped her knees.
~!!~
Ember was sitting outside on her front porch, smiling slightly. Jasmine had called her almost every day, going on about different things. She hadn’t realized how much she had missed her friend until now. The day she had left they hadn’t said much, and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk to her, but this told her otherwise. Her mom had told her that only their immediate family was coming to the wedding, since she hadn’t kept in touch with the others. That meant only her aunt and uncle on her mom’s side and her dad’s side were coming, along with her grandpa. She knew how much it hurt her to see the brother and sister of her dead husband, and felt almost bad for asking about them.

She knew Dimitri’s family was already here, at least some of them, and she knew he had a big family just from looking through the album that day.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Winnie stepped out of the house and frowned when she saw Rue. "Why do you wear a jacket out in the heat?" She asked not yet seeing her face. "You'll get heat stroke." She said walking over to her. "Why-"Then she saw her face. "What happened?" She asked, her eyes wide. "Are you okay? You try to kill yourself." The last part didn't sound like a question.

~!!~
Luke opened the door a few minutes later. He sleepy, tired, but there was a book in his hand. "What?" He asked simply, blinking at Sam. He hadn't seen her in a while. But he didn't care to give her a better greeting. "What do you need? Your sisters aren't making out go out with me again, are they?"

~!!~
Milo was in his room. He was in his bed, but he wasn't asleep. He couldn't sleep; he wouldn't sleep, not until Anya until she talked to him. But he wouldn't go to her.

~!!~
Ollie didn't know where she was; she didn't care. Leaving was the hardest part, as soon as Michi figured out her plan she tried to fight her way back out. Ollie refused to let her out, and she ran in a random direction. As she had ran, she noticed that the further away from Draven she got the weaker Michi became; like Draven was Michi's life line. With that knowledge she knew she would never return back to the manor. She would never allow Michi back out.

~!!~
David was crueled up on Draven's bed. Sometime in the night he found his way in there. He was scared, in his nightmares he kept seeing Ryan and his burnt hands, and that smile he had when he had set the house on fire. He whimpered in his sleep, and Moe fell from the bed. Another nightmare.

~!!~
The door to Piper's room opened and Horace stepped inside. "Who are you?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

~!!~
"He won't answer his phone." Patrick said simply. "If you can find a way to get a hold of him, be my guess." He said tossing her his phone. He leaned back against the back of his chair, watching her to see what she would do.

~!!~
Xavier had been leaning against his door, waiting for the sound of the Avril's door to open. Hoping that it was KC, not Avril, he opened his door. He let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding when he saw KC. "KC." He grabbing her hand. "We need to talk." He said as he tugged her into his room, and closing the door behind them.

~!!~
Rufus pulled open the door without thinking, but it was too late to close it. He sighed. "What is it he said softly, opening the door wide for her to enter. "What's that?" He asked pointing at the cake box.

~!!~
Christen looked at her sadly, and nodded, then he vanished. He was still there but not for her to see.

~!!~
Cinder was looking out her bedroom window sadly. Then her eyes caught something in a near by tree. "Isn't that the girl who kissed you?" She asked, pointing Jojo in one of the trees.

~!!~
Justice was knocking on Jane's door. "Open up." He said. But Jane no longer had to do everything he said, she was his mate not his servant. "Open up!" He said louder. "Open up now." His voice became cold.

Jane's hand went to her cheek, knowing what he would do next time he saw her. She glanced at the mirror, and her bruised cheek. No, every hit was fine with her, as long as she didn't let him have what he wanted.

~!!~
The door of Sergei's house opened and a female stepped out, her long copper hair went well down her waist. She was followed by three boys. There was strange about the boys. They were dressed the same, they walked the same, and the looked exactly alike. The crazy triplets.

The girl stopped in front of Ember, and said something in Russian.

With a thick accent the three boys spoke at the same time. "She is asking if your name is Ember."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Ember looked up, pulled out of her thoughts as she heard someone's voice. She didn't recognize the girl from the album, and then she looked at the triplets. She remembered them. She looked back and forth between all of them, trying not to stare at how they looked exactly the same.

"Yes, I'm Ember," She said, raising an eyebrow as they spoke at the same time. She stood up and smiled slightly at them.
~!!~
Seth's eyes snapped to the window immediatly, and he was standing up before he could stop himself. If there was any hope, wouldn't she know it? Maybe the future couldn't be changed, but he would try. "I'll be right back," He said, and a few moments later he was outsdie.
~!!~
Gem let out a breathe she didn't know she'd been holding and nodded. She walked to the door and into the hallway, and was outside before she could change her mind. She walked into the woods and was grateful for the cover they gave as she made her way through them.
~!!~
Haven tried to smile, but it wasn't as real as she would have liked. "Happy birthday!" She said, hesitating a moment before stepping inside and handing him the box. "It's a cake," She said, still smiling. "I um..was hoping to talk to you, too," She added quietly.
~!!~
K.C. was too surprised to pull away until she was already in his room. She yanked her hand back and glared at him. "So talk," She snapped, her voice devoid of any softeness or emotion.
~!!~
Rainy glanced down at the phone, then looked back at Patrick. "If he won't answer his phone, I'll go to him," She said simply, as if it were no big deal. "You know where he's staying, don't you?" She asked. Leanne didn't say anything.
~!!~
Sunny jumped, pulled out of her daze. A small smile spread across her face at the sight of her husband. "It's me," She said, and it was easy to see who she meant. She stood up, careful to stay out of the small rays of sunlight.
~!!~
Draven was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a whimper. He looked over at David, frowning slightly. He knelt down and picked up the rabbit, and with more gentleness then he was known for (which was none), he set it down next to him again.
~!!~
Anya closed her eyes tightly, but she soon realized that even that brought the memories back to her. 'Shh, Anya it's just me. Not again, please not again.'

She opened her eyes quickly, looking around as if to make sure that he wasn't there. She let out a small breathe and had just relaxed again when she saw him. Her door opened and his face was there. Her memeories came back at her like a tidal wave, crushing her under its weight. She could'nt move; she couldn't breathe. She was vaguely aware of his voice speaking to her, and then she felt his touch on her arm. With more speed then she knew she possessed, she sprung from the bed and down the hallway to Milo's room. She heard footsteps behind her.

"Milo!" She screamed, her first words in a week. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She pounded on his door. "Milo!!"
~!!~
Samantha glared at him, and her only answer was a gesture with her hand. All signs of her tears were gone; now she only looked determined. "My bo---my friend is dead. Another friend," She said, looking at him. "I know what you said last time, but---" she shook her head. "Please. You have to do this!"
~!!~
Rue stiffened immediatly at the mention of her jacket, then watched her reaction to her face. She frowned. "That's a new one," She mumbled, standing up. "No, I didn't try to kill myself. And if I did, don't you think I'd choose a more direct method, like say, a gun? Not burning myself." She folded her arms across her chest. "It was an accident." A lie.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 03, 2010 10:45 pm

The triplets looked at the girl and said something in Russian, at the same time. A look of pure happiness crossed her face, and she be began talking in a rush. In Russian.

The Triplets laughed together, and titled their heads at the same time in the same direction. All three sets of eyes fell on Ember. "We are Leonide, Levka, and Luka." The they said, but not verifying who was who. "And this is Alena." They gestured to the girl at the same time with the same hand. "Alena here-" One finally said by himself. "Very strange-" Then another continued. "Things to tell you." The last finished. "But we will let Dimitri translate them to you." They said to together.

~!!~
Cinder looked over at him. "Seth-" But he was already gone.

Jojo jumped down from the tree. And started to walk away.

~!!~
Rufus closed the door behind her and peered into the box, as if he was avoiding her eyes. He walked into the kicthen, expecting her to follow. "Talk away." He said, still not looking at her, setting the box on the table and pulling out a plate and a knife. He began to cut the cake and put a slice on his plate. He knew he should watch what he ate, he had allergies to some kinds of food, but he doubted that the cake contained any of them. "If you want some-" He looking at the cake as he picked up his fork and took a bite of the cake, it tasted strange, like nothing he ever had before. He took another bite.

~!!~
Patrick looked at her strangely. "Yes I do." He said. "He lives across seas. How are you going to get there?" He asked, leaning his head against his hand.

~!!~
Xavier said nothing as he stepped closer to her, pinning her to the door, although she could easily free herself, he wasn't going to hurt her. Still he remained silent as his lips brushed against hers, softly, giving her room to move away if she didn't want this.

~!!~
Horace quickly walked over to her, and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her gently. "Please, don't me again." He begged. He sounded so vulnerable, he would only let her see him like that.

~!!~
David opened his red eyes as Draven sat the bunny back on the bed. He quickly grabbed it, and hugged it close to his chest. "Thank you, daddy." He said, unaware of what he had called him; somehow over the past few weeks he had come to think of him as dad.

~!!~
Milo ran to the door and threw it open. "What's wrong?" He sounded like he was worried, looked it too. Then he saw Joel. Milo, without thinking, wrapped his arm around her, as if it could protect her.

~!!~
"No." Luke said. "Even if my middle name is Hero, I am no hero." He said. "I'm not going to save anyone's life." He said simply.

~!!~
Winnie surged. "You seem insane enough." She said. "Oh, please, an accident?" She laughed. "I lived with my father and my sister my whole life, I know what is and isn't an accident." She said. "Who did that to you?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Rue sat up, glaring at her so deeply that it scared even her. "I told you, it was an accident," She said through gritted teeth. "I tripped, the stove was on, and, well, this is what happened." She stood up and brushed grass off her jeans, tucking a strand of damp hair behind her ear. It really was warm out here, and she was beginning to feel strange, almost dizzy. She turned to Winnie to say something else, but suddenly she was staring up at the clouds again, and then she wasn't looking at anything. It was so warm, she thought, closing her eyes.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head. "You don't understand!" She half-shouted, half-cried. "I can't lose him!!" She shouted. "I can't lose someone else! First it was Ash, then Amanda, now him!" She cried, not caring that he didn't know what she was talking about. "I ca--" she suddenly looked at him, steely resolve on her face. "If you don't help me, you'll be responsible for a death, too," she said quietly. "Mine."
~!!~
Anya was shaking badly, as if it were freezing where she were standing, even with his arm around her. She pulled away quickly, as if his very touch were poison to her, just like on the first day. The frightened, terrifed look in her eyes was the same, and she looked just as she did that day once more. Joel hadn't moved, hadn't spoken.
~!!~
Draven froze, taking a step back away from the bed. He shook his head and turned away, back to the window. "Strange kid," He said quietly, but somethign felt off. He glanced in the mirror, and saw that his cheeks were red. He huffed and turned away.
~!!~
Sunny nodded. "I would never---" But her words were cut off as Piper struggled against her. She went still in his arms, her face twisting in pain as she struggled to maintain control. Soon, however, it was Piper in his arms, and she pulled away, reached under the pillow and took out something she had hidden there weeks before. "Stay away," She cried, her trembling hands pointing the knife towards him.
~!!~
K.C. glared at him as he stepped forward, and she found herself in the same position as before. She was about to yell at him and pull away when his lips touched hers. Suddenly she froze, unsure of what to do. Her mind was racing, two parts battling against each other. One part wanted to kiss him...No! She shook off the thought, but standing here, she was unable to stop it. She didn't realize that she was kissing him back until she had freed her arms from his grasp and wrapped them around his neck instead. She quickly pulled away, her eyes wide and frantic, as if this were the one thing she didn't know how to deal with. "You said talk!!!" She shouted suddenly, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, as if she hadn't kissed him back.
~!!~
Rainy frowned, and for a moment her resolve seemed to waver. She looked down at the phone. "I'll call," She said, and then looked back at Patrick. "But if he doesn't answer, I'll go to him. You two went before, didn't you?" she asked, looking pointedly at Leanne. "She told me. I could go, too. I need to talk to him. I will. I just need to know how." She looked at him with steely resolve, as if daring him to tell her otherwise. Leanne, in spite of herself, was smiling.
~!!~
Haven glanced at the cake, then shook her head. In a moment, her words came pouring out. "I figured out who killed my sisters and my parents," She blurted out quickly. "I went to find Cinder's mom when I left, and I found him instead. He would have killed me, but Benny--that's who you saw---saved me, and when I came back he followed me. But you have to believe me, what you saw....I didn't want it. He did. Not me." She bit her lip, wondering if she was making as big of a fool out of herself as she thought she was.
~!!~
"Wait!" Seth called, running to catch up with Jojo. He touched her shoulder then quickly pulled away, shaking his head. "I need to talk to you," He said quickly. "Please. Just for a minute. Why are you here, anyways?" He asked, all in one breathe.
~!!~
Ember had to admit, the triplets were creeping her out. She raised an eyebrow and nodded, pursing her lips together tightly and saying nothing. She just nodded again. "Okay,"She finally said.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue May 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Winnie was bout to say something when Rue fell to the ground. "WARREN!" She yelled and leaned down trying to pull the girl to her feet. Warren came out a few moments later, and together they got her into the air conditioned house. Winnie pulled off her jacket and looked down at her arms. Her eyes widened. "Help me get her to Willow's room." She said suddenly, and a few moments later the had Rue on Willow's old bed.

Her room was exactly like it was when she had died. Her curtains open, giving an insight to Sam's dusty room. And Pictures every were, all through her life. A more recent picture was on her night stand. It was of her and Sam. The both looked so happy, like nothing bad could ever happen.

~!!~
Luke's face got red with anger. He reached out and grabbed her hand arm. "You want to travel through time?" He asked, and they disappeared, but instead of going back they went forward. They appeared in front of a small house, nothing too big or fancy, with toys laying around the front lawn. Playing with a toy was a boy, about seven or eight. He had brown hair that feel in his face and green eye focused on his toy. A woman was standing in the shadow of the door, watching him. "Time to come in." She said in Sammy's voice, much older.

"But, mommy." The boy said looking up at her as she walked toward him. It was Sammy, only older.

"You won't kill yourself, because then it will be your fault that that boy live lived." Luke said as he kept them out of sight.

The woman bent down next to the boy. "Come on."

The boy shook his head.

Just as Luke was about take them back to their own time a blond man stepped out of the house. He was holding a book and had the boy's green eyes.

Luke's own green eyes widened.

"Taylor, listen to your mother, it's getting late." The older version of Luke said.

~!!~
Milo felt hurt that she wouldn't let him touch her, but he had bigger problems to deal with. He glared at Joel. "What did you do to her!?" He demanded.

~!!~
David climbed off the bed and turned to the window too. Just as he did so a flash of blond hair caught his eye. Ryan had returned.

~!!~
Horace's face became hard. "Piper." He said. "You annoying little rat." He said, posin in his voice as he stepped closer.

~!!~
Xavier smiled at her, his fingers brushing her cheek bone. "I did, didn't I?" He said. "The last time you talked to me, you seemed as if you didn't like who you were. Then change, and don't give me no crap about not being able to, because I have proof you can, of you couldn't change, you wouldn't of said all those things about yourself, if you couldn't change you wouldn't of kissed me back." He and his lips brushed hers again.
"That's what I needed to tell you." He said, and kissed her again as if he couldn't get enough of her.

~!!~
Patrick frowned. "I'll tell you how, call him first, his name should be there somewhere."

~!!~
Rufus was about to say something, but his tongue felt heavy and his throat felt like it was closing up. His vision blurred and the plate fell out of his hands and broke on the floor. He fell to his knees struggling to breath. His eyes were wide and he pointed to something on the counter. An EpiPen. His hand was shaking. He couldn't say anything.

~!!~
Jojo turned around and looked at Seth. "Because I am trying to save you." She said simply.

~!!~
The triplets smiled at her, widely and strangely. "You should meet Victor." They said. "Dimitri's dad. His plane just landed a few hours ago, he should be here any minute now."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Rue mumbled something under her breathe that sounded like ‘leave it on,’ but she felt a sudden breeze on her arms and knew that her jacket was gone. She was too far out of it to argue or yell at them. She felt arms carrying her and then she was on something soft. She lay her burned cheek against the pillow, and slowly opened her eyes. She still felt unnaturally warm, and the room was spinning. She saw pictures of Willow all around her, and realized it had to be her room. She forced herself to a sitting position, flinching as the room spun faster. The room felt small, too small, as if it were closing on her.

She glanced down at her arms, the skin scarred badly and hardly recognizable any longer. She hadn’t had any skin grafts when it had happened that time, since they couldn’t afford the basic medical treatment, so they looked even worse than her face did. She struggled to focus on Winnie or Warren’s face, but her eyes seemed unfocused, dazed.

“Wha---“ she began, but her voice trailed off.
~!!~
Samantha’s eyes widened as she looked at the young boy, and saw herself in his features, everything but his eyes. Her heart raced even faster as the woman’s voice reached her ears; her voice, years from now. She had a kid? She shook her head quickly, but the image remained. She looked at the man as he stepped out of the house, and had to look twice to make sure she was seeing right. Was that Luke?

“Take me back,” She said quickly, sounding out of breathe though she hadn’t moved at all. “Now. Please.” But even as she spoke, her eyes didn’t move from the small boy, the one he had called Taylor. Her child.
~!!~
Anya wrapped her arms around herself tightly, as if that was all that was holding her together. The way she was shaking, it very well could have been. Joel’s eyes remained impassive, yet they were trained on her alone. She had her eyes closed tightly and was whispering something. “Again,” She whispered. “Again.” Joel’s face stayed the same, as if nothing interesting were happening as Anya fell apart in front of him.
~!!~
Draven turned back to the bed as he heard someone moving, and was about to say something when he too saw the flash of blonde hair. He frowned, turning to the window. He hadn’t seen Ryan last time, so he didn’t know what he looked like. He looked closer, a deep frown crossing his features.
~!!~
Gem came out of the woods on the other side and glanced around at the line of houses on the street, though most of them in this part were abandoned. She frowned and took a step down the sidewalk, thinking. She had no idea where her brother lived, so what was she doing here anyways?
~!!~
Piper backed up a step, but the knife was still held in front of her. “You’re not going to hurt me,” She said slowly. “If you kill me, Sunny will never be able to come back.” She was hoping that he didn’t know that she couldn’t die; that he could hurt her all he wanted and she would still be here. “And I don’t think she’d forgive you if you hurt me, either,” She added quickly. “She can feel it, too.” As soon as the words passed her lips she took a step forward, impulse taking over. She didn’t want to be controlled any longer. That was her thought as she brought the knife down towards his chest.
~!!~
K.C. said nothing as he spoke, her face impassive. She knew that in a way, he was right. She wasn’t the same person she had been speaking about that day, but the thought made her uncomfortable, as if he were able to see herself better than she could. It was unnerving. As he kissed her again she hesitated only for a moment before kissing him back, but just as quickly she had pulled away again. “No,” She said quietly, then again, more strongly. “No!” She shook her head, pushing him away, not roughly but not exactly gently, either. “I’m just here to get Andrew back,” She mumbled, turning away. “Then I’m leaving.” That wasn’t the real reason, but she would never say what the real reason was; that was she scared.
~!!~
Rainy nodded and flipped the phone open, and a few moments later she had it at her ear, listening to it ring. Leanne reached over and took Patrick’s hand in her own in silence, watching her friend with the slightest of smiles on her face. Rainy let out a small, almost imperceptible sigh as no one picked up. When it went to voicemail, she spoke. “Darren, it’s Rainy,” She said, her voice strong, unlike how it usually was. “I need to talk to you, but since you won’t answer, I’m coming to you.” She flipped it closed again and handed it back to Patrick without a word.
~!!~
Haven was staring at her feet when suddenly the plate dropped. The sound of glass breaking made her jump and she looked at Rufus, her eyes wide. She followed where he was pointing with his shaking hands and recognition slowly dawned on her face. He was allergic to something. She had done this. Pushing the thought away she ran to the counter and grabbed the EpiPen, running back to him quickly and knelt down next to him. Her hands were shaking as well as she uncapped it, though for different reasons. “I don’t know what---“ She shook her head. She did know what to do, but she couldn’t do it. She took a deep breathe and did what she knew she was supposed to, thinking back to the few times that Kat had had a reaction. She plunged it into his leg, pressing down. She pulled it back and kept her eyes on him, holding her breathe and hoping that she hadn’t messed it up somehow.
~!!~
”I thought you couldn’t,” Seth protested, shaking his head as confusion crossed his features. “Is there a way to change the future??” He asked quickly. “If there is, can’t you tell me?” He sounded almost desperate.
~!!~
Ember’s eyes widened and the smile slowly left her face. For some reason, the thought of meeting his father made her nervous, jumpy. She shook her head quickly , nodding. “Yeah, I should,” She said, but her voice was devoid of any of the energy she’d had moments ago.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed May 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Winnie sat down in Willow's chair. "Rue." She said, crossing her arms. "Why did you lie?" She asked. "I know for a fact that those burns aren't be accident." She said. "I'm not a fool. I grew up with Willow. I can tell 'accidents' from accidents. Those were done to you on propose." She sighed. "Willow... Willow use to be beaten by our father." She admitted.

~!!~
"No, you have to promise, you won't even try to kill yourself." Luke said, sounding as if he wanted to leave just as badly.

His eyes also stayed on the small family. Their family.

The woman was able to get the boy to come inside, and the man was about to turn into the house as well. But he paused, and turned to where Luke and Sammy was. There was a knowing smile on his lips.

"Luke?" The woman came back to doorway. "Luke, is there something wrong?"

The man turned back to the house. "No." He said walking up to her, taking her hand and walking into the house with her.

~!!~
"Again!?" Milo shouted. "And you didn't tell me!?" He shouted, anger at both Joel and Anya. He looked at Joel. He focused all his rage on him. "Get out." He said coldly as he punched him.

~!!~
David pointed at a boy standing near the edge of the woods. He looked about 17 with blond hair that looked like it hadn't been cut in years. He had burns on his arms. "That is Wyan. He use to be a good big bwother, but I guess he has always been trying to kill me. Like last summer when he held me under the water at the local pull."

~!!~
Drake stood up and looked out his window. He liked out here, where most of the houses were empty. He looked down the street and frowned at what he saw. Was that Gem.

~!!~
Horace couldn't stop himself. He reached out and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her forward, and the knife sunk into his flesh. Blood seeped out of his belly. He smiled weakly, the pain unbelievable. "Try to finish the job. I think you'll find that she won't let you."

~!!~
Xavier looked at her sadly. He backed up. "No?" He frowned. "No? You don't want to change? Or do you not want me to kiss you? To love you? To care for you?" He asked. "Because I do." He sighed. "Do you really think that that will work? He is as strubon as you." He said.

~!!~
Patrick looked down at the phone when it started ringing. "I think it's for you." He said looking at the number, He tossed her the phone again.

~!!~
As soon as she pulled the EpiPen out he passed out, his breathing shallow.

~!!~
The future is changed by knowledge." Jojo said. "You change the future by changing the past." She said. "You change the past by knowing and doing something." She frowned. "You know what is going to happen, yet you haven't done anything different. You won't. Why?"

~!!~
The triplets smirked and pulled her to her feet just as a cab pulled up. "Victor and his young wife is here." The said together. Two people stepped out of the car. One was the man from the album, the other was a pitie woman with long black hair.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Rue’s eyes widened as she thought back to that day at the beach so long ago. Willow had seemed so…happy. Never in a million years would she have guessed that something like that had ever happened to her. She looked back at Winnie, shaking her head quickly. “So what if they were done on purpose?” She asked quickly. Before she could stop herself, the words came pouring out. “My dad didn’t mean it. He was drunk when this happened,” She pointed to her arms, and then lifted her shirt up to her bellybutton, where she was equally scarred. She lowered it again, and pointed to her cheek. “And this. I don’t want…” She let out a small sigh, shaking her head. “I don’t want him to go away,” She whispered. “Everyday he looks at me and I see how it’s killing him, what he’s done. And I forgave him. And I’d forgive him if he ever did it again, too,” She said, looking back up at both of them. “So please,” she whispered. “Don’t tell anyone. Please.”
~!!~
Samantha froze as the older Luke looked at them. The smile on his lips said that he knew what was going on. Her heart beat faster and faster until she felt it was going to jump right out of her chest. She stared at the older her until they both walked into the house. Her hands were shaking as she nodded.

“I---I promise. I won’t,” She said quietly, and she meant it this time. She wouldn’t be responsible for yet another death.
~!!~
Anya took a step back, her arms still wrapped tightly around herself. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to stop her trembling as she heard Milo’s words. She still didn’t open her eyes, biting her lip to keep from crying out.

Joel stepped back, his hand on his face where Milo had punched him. He looked like he was going to say something, but instead he turned away. A moment later he was gone.
~!!~
Draven’s hands clenched into tight fists at his sides as he saw the man outside and his suspicions were confirmed. David’s words only fooled the fire. All his anger over the past week, the anger and frustration over Michi and Isabel’s disappearance, was directed now towards this man. Without a word he turned out of the room and walked downstairs and outside.
~!!~
Gem turned in a quick circle, glancing at each house and shaking her head. She kept walking until a familiar face looked at her through a window. Her eyes widened and her feet locked in place. It was Drake! She didn’t know what she was going to say, but in a moment she found herself running towards the house.
~!!~
Piper’s eyes widened as she saw the blood, all the blood that she had caused. She tightened her grip on the knife and closed her eyes, trying to finish it, but she couldn’t. Something was pulling against her and she couldn’t move her hands. She felt Sunny pushing her way back out and she gritted her teeth together tightly, trying to shake her off But a moment later it was Sunny standing there, not her. Her eyes widened and she let go of the knife, taking a step back and stifling a scream.

“Horace,” She whispered through her fingers, tears streaming down her cheeks.
~!!~
K.C.’s hands clenched into tight fists at her sides and she stared down at her feet. Her eyes widened slightly at his words. Did that mean he loved her? She shook her head quickly, still looking down. “I don’t know,” She mumbled. She couldn’t be honest with herself, so how could she be honest with someone else, with him?
~!!~
Rainy blinked in surprise and caught the phone. She took a deep breathe before flipping it open and holding it up to her ear. “Hello?” She asked, and her voice didn’t waver again, not this time. Even by listening to her voice someone could tell something was different.
~!!~
”Oh, no, no, no,” Haven mumbled, touching his shoulder lightly. She turned away and stumbled to her feet, pulling her cell phone out of her pocket. She dialed 911 and as soon as she hung up she was back at his side, biting her lip and trying not to think of how this was all her fault. All because she had wanted to make things better.
~!!~
”Isn’t leaving the only way to change it?” Seth asked suddenly. He shook his head. “I can’t leave her; I won’t. I love her,” He said. “Is that the only way to change it?” He asked, forgetting for a moment that this was really Cinder he was talking to.
~!!~
Ember’s eyes widened and she felt flustered and nervous. She glanced down at the worn out jeans and faded gray tank top she was wearing. She suddenly remembered her wrists, and held her arms flat at her sides to hide them, though probably in vain. She looked back up, biting her lip and glancing at the triplets, then back at the man and the woman. She knew she should go to them, but suddenly her feet felt like they had lost any will to move.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Sergei stepped out of the house, and his face fell. He said something in Russian, and his father greeted. Sergei shouted. Russian this, Russian that. His dad and his appeared to be fighting.

The triplets began to laugh. They shouted something in Russian and pointed to Ember.

Sergei's face became red from embarrassment. He walked over to Ember. "I am sorry, You should take you to meet him, Dimitri is..." He smirked. "Busy." He said in an 'I know something you don't' way.

~!!~
"Her? Her? Her? Who are you talking about Seth? Are you talking about me, or some other person." She crossed her arms and sighed. "Yes, it is." She said. "There is nothing else you can do. Seth. It's not that hard, just stand up and leave. You will save yourself a lot of heart ache." She said.

~!!. No
"Rainy?" Darren's voice came, his voice was tired. "Rainy is that you?" He asked. "You sound different."

~!!~
Xavier frowned. "Get out." He said, not wanting her to leave. "You don't seem to take me seriously, so get out." He said, walking to his dresser and started to dig through the drawers.

~!!~
Horace pulled the knife out, and dropped it to the ground. He pressed his fingers to the wound and sat on her bed. "I'm fine, because you are back."

~!!~
Drake's eyes widened, and he stepped away from the window. "Not her." He kept saying over and over again.

~!!~
David didn't follow, he was too scared.

Ryan was sitting below a tree. His eyes never left the manor. His little brother was in there, still alive. He had killed his mother, and David's father, and he wasn't going to let this boy say alive. He was the only reason why he was still alive, as soon as David was dead he would kill himself.

~!!~
Milo turned and looked at Anya. "Come on Anya." He said, opening his bedroom door. "We need to talk." He said. "And you have to listen to me, that means looking at me."

~!!~
Luke took her hand and they reappeared in his doorway. "Sammy." He said pulling his hand back. "I didn't know, I don't know that we-" He couldn't seem to finish.

~!!~
Winnie frowned. "If you tell someone that he is a drunk, you can get him help." She pointed out.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

"But he wouldn't be able to stay with us," Rue said quietly. "My mom is falling apart, and if he left, it'd be the last straw." She shook her head and stood up, but the room was still spinning. She sat down on the edge of the bed and shook her head again.
~!!~
Samantha took a step back, shaking her head quickly. "No!" She shouted. "That can't....be right," She mumbled, but the image was still in her mind. She shook her head quickly, but it was still there, strong. "I don't..." She clenched her hands into tight fists at her sides, but was silent.
~!!~
Anya opened her eyes and drew in a shaky breathe, nodding. She slowly let her hands fall back to her sides, but they were still shaking badly. She stepped into his room, careful to keep as far from him as possible. She took a step back, wrapping her arms around herself again as she looked at him, her eyes filled with tears.
~!!~
Draven walked back to where he'd seen Ryan, and as soon as he was in his sight again he paused. he had no weapons, nothing but himself. But as his anger came back to him he covered the distance between them; he now only stood a few feet away.
~!!~
Gem ran faster, not caring if he thought he was crazy. She had to find a way to show him that he wasn't, that she was really here. She approached the door to the house she had seen him in, and knocked. "Drake?" She called, her voice loud and strong. "Drake?"
~!!~
Sunny shook her head and sat next to him, placing her hands over his on the wound. "No, no," She whispered. "I'm so sorry," She whispered. "I should have been able to stop her."
~!!~
K.C. looked up, blinking in surprise. "What are you doing?" She asked, watching him dig through the drawers, stalling her leaving. She didn't want to, but she also didn't want to stay.
~!!~
A small smile came over her face as she nodded. "Yes, it's me," Rainy said. "Darren, I'm so sorry for everything," She said, turning her back to Leanne to give herself the illusion of privacy. "I was so stupid, and I made you and everyone else suffer with me. I don't know if I can ask you to forgive me, but I can promise that it won't happen again. Darren, I love you," She said suddenly. Before, she would have stuttered, whispered it, not said it at all. But now she said it so strongly, as if it were so simply. Leanne was smiling widely by now.
~!!~
"But will it save her--you--from heartache?" Seth demanded, taking a step back and shaking his head. "I won't hurt you---her, just to save myself. I love y---I love Cinder," He said finally. "I won't hurt her."
~!!~
Ember took a step back as she watched them argue, feeling like she was intruding on something she shouldn't see. when the triplets laughed and pointed she turned red, but as Sergei came over she relaxed slightly. She fronwed at his words. "What do you mean? What's he doing?" She asked, hearing the tone in his voice.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu May 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Winnie sighed. "I'm not saying he should leave, only get help." she said sitting next to her. "Would you want help if you were doing this to your daughter?" she asked.

~!!~
Luke frowned. "What you saw was real, it wasn't wrong." He said softly. He sighed. "I don't know how it happens, only that it does, I don't even know if there is a way to stop it." He whispered. "I smiled, like I knew what was going on, there may be no way." He looked away.

~!!~
Milo looked hurt, but he quickly hid it and walked over to a door. He pulled it open and revealed another room. "This use to be Noah's. You take it, I'll block the other door to the hall, that way I'll be the first to know if he comes back." He hated Joel, he couldn't touch her, couldn't hold her no more. He closed his eyes, remembering when they fell asleep in the attic, her against his chest.

~!!~
Ryan looked up at the man, a deep frown on his face. "Who are you?" He demanded as he stood up, his blond hair falling in his face. "What do you want!?"

~!!~
Drake backed away from the door, his eyes wide. "Not her." He said, stepping away from the close door.

~!!~
Horace looked down at his wound, at her hands, those hands that were not Sunny's. "Sunny. I love you, you know that, right?" He asked suddenly. "I love you more then the world." He whispered as he touched her neck, his blood left a pattern. "Maybe if I claim you again, maybe she won't be able to come back out."

~!!~
"Waiting for you to leave, you don't want to be here, then leave." He said. "If you want to stay, then prove it." He added, not looking at her.

~!!~
Darren dropped the phone, and he cursed silently as he picked it up. "Did you- did you just-" He found himself smiling. "I love you, too, Rainy." He said. "Rainy, I need to- meet me in your room." He said suddenly, hanging up.

~!!~
Jojo frowned. "It would save me some in the end." She said, a frown on her face. "Why do you keep referring to me as her?" She asked. She shook her head. "But isn't that just what you are doing, hurting me?"

~!!~
Sergei smiled widely. "That would ruin the surprise." He said, looking at his father who was now talking to Alena, in Russian. The triplets were still near by.

A moment later Dimitri's car pulled into the driveway. He stepped out and smirked at Ember, and glared at his father.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next