The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 9 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Rue stared down at her hands, shaking her head. "But I'm already ruined," She mumbled. She glanced over at Winnie, the burnt part of her face facing her. "Can you really look at me anymore and not stare?" She asked. "I don't think it can get much worse. He looks at me every day and regrets it. I don't think he'd go for help even if I asked him."
~!!~
Samantha stared down at her feet, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "I haven't been able to control anything," She said quietly. "Not Ash's death, not Amanda's, not Cole's. I will control my own future," She said, looking back at him. "My future is mine, no matter what you show me."
~!!~
Anya flinched at the hurt look on his face, looking away. She glanced at the room and nodded. "Thank you," She said, but her voice was barely more than a whisper. It was as if she was back to the way she used to be all over again, hardly able to speak for herself.
~!!~
Draven smirked slightly, taking another step forward. "I could ask you the same thing," he said simply, his face stoic again. "Why are you here?" He asked.
~!!~
Gem shook her head. "Drake, please open the door," She called, her voice bordering on desperate. "I need to talk to you. Drake, you have to believe I'm here," She said, hating herself for even coming. She was only making it worse.
`!!~
Sunny's eyes widened, and she placed her hand over his on her neck. She closed her eyes, biting her lip. Piper was screaming, struggling, fighting. Sunny opened her eyes and nodded. "I love you, too," She whispered, and she nodded again. "Maybe you're right. Maybe it would keep her away." Piper's struggle increased, and she flinched.
~!!~
K.C. said nothing, her arms folded across her chest. She glanced behind her at the door, resisting the urge to turn and run, and leave. She looked back at him, biting her lip. She hated how coming here had changed her so much. First she had grown to care for Avril and the others, and now him? All she had wanted was to bring Andrew back!

She watched him in silence for a few moments before taking a tentative step forward. She looked confused, almost. She hesitated before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Prove it how?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Rainy blinked and hung up, handing the phone back to Patrick. She was smiling widely, and she looked at Leanne. She gave her another hug and whispered something in her ear before turning out of the room. She closed the door behind her, and walked into her own room, the smile still on her face as she closed the door.
~!!~
Seth shook his head, closing his eyes tightly. "I can't," he mumbled, sounding strained. "I don't know---" He knew it would help her in the end, but it would hurt her, too. He didn't know what to do.
~!!~
Ember glanced over at Dimitri, and a smile made its way to her face. She was about to say something when a familiar face stepped out of the car.

"EMBER!" Jasmine screamed, not caring that there were others around. Ember's eyes widened as she looked at her friend. Her hair was the same as always, a multitude of colors, though different now from last time. She was dressed in bright clothes, and she contrasted greatly with her friend. She ran over and hugged her tightly. Ember's mouth fell open and she coudl barely find the strength to hug her friend back.

"You--weren't supposd to be here for another few days," She stammered. Jasmine grinned, and Ember saw that she was crying.

"Dimitri picked me up early!" She said. Ember smiled slightly, knowing that her eyes were dry.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat May 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Dimitri pulled Ember away, and was frowning. "I don't like her." He said, although he was completely serious. "She messed with my radio, she doesn't know how to shut up, asks too many questions, her hair drives me crazy-" That was going back to his OCD. "And She is stealing you away before I even get to kiss you." He said tiling her head upward and leaning down to kiss her. His lips brushed against her lips softly.

Sergei smirked. "Oh, and Dimika, some more of your guests arrived.

Dimitri groaned. "How many people did you invite?" He asked. "Who?"

"Well, among them was the beautiful, Aceline." Then he began to say something in French, he never got to finish, Dimitri had him pinned to the ground.

"Why in the world did you invite her!?" He demanded, and by the fact that his accent became the most noticeable showed that he was solely ticked off.

Sergei laughed. "I invited her because I thought you want to see her again. And I thought Ember might want to meet one of the many girls that you held before her." When Dimitri's boot press down harder on his chest, Sergei smiled. "This is why you never let boys who want revenge be in charge of you invite list."

"ARE YOU STILL STUCK ON THAT!?" He demanded. "Grow up Sergei, please, just grow up."

Sergei smiled. "I'll grow up when you admit that you are wrong."

"No." Dimitri said simply. "Because I'm not."

Suddenly someone called Dimitri. He spun around and looked at a blond girl. His face became hard. He spat something down at Sergei but it was in Russian.

That was when his cousins came and pulled him off of Sergei.

"Choose your battles wisely." They said together. "You'll get you own revenge one day." They laughed. "Although it just might be your end." they said.

~!!~
Jojo sighed. "Look, Seth, no one is asking you stay, in fact I am asking you to leave, what ever happens to me because of it, will be my fault, not yours. I am asking you to do what is best for you. You have done so much for me, more then you know, and some you have yet to do, so for once, you should do something for yourself."

~!!~
Dimitri stepped out of the shadows of her room. He looked at her almost shyly. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed, his shoulder length black hair was a mess, and he looked like he just threw clothes on.

~!!~
Xavier's hands froze when she touched him, and he glanced over at her. "How do you want to prove it?" His voice growing soft. He reached up and took her hand in his and kissed her finger tips. "How do you want to prove it?" He asked again, pulling her closer.

~!!~
Horace pulled his hand back, tangling his fingers with her as he did so, and he leaned forward with the same nervousness as he did the first, so long ago that he had done this. That old fear that she would change her mind at the last moment had returned to him, but he didn't understand why. Then his fangs bit into her skin.

Suddenly the door opened. "Piper?" It was Tobias's voice. "Pi-" His eyes widened. "-Per."

~!!~
Drake closed his eyes. "No, your dead, and it's my fault, mine. You're not there."

~!!~
Ryan frowned deeply. "I am here because my brother is. I'll reunite him with where ever you blood breaths go, and then I'll reunite myself with my mother."

~!!~
Milo walked silently into the room, and began to push unneeded furniture against the door and when he was satisfied he looked at her. "If you need anything, you know where to find me." He said walking to the door.

~!!~
Winnie closed her eyes. "No, I'll stare, I won't be able to help myself." She sighed and put her head in her hands. "I'm gonna regret this one day." She said, but I guess it would be what Willow would do." She said. "If you won't tell him to get help, I'll help you see yourself better." She said.

~!!~
Luke sighed. "I know you will, but what if that is where you lead it too?" He asked softly. "What if that is where -maybe not now, but someday- want it to go?" He frowned, he didn't even want that, at least not yet.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat May 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Ember glanced over at Dimitri when he pulled her away, and was about to thank him when his lips touched hers. She was suddenly unaware of her friend standing to the side, a triumphant smirk on her face. When he pulled back she glanced at Sergei, a small frown crossing her features. She blinked in surprise as Dimitri pinnned him down, and was about to ask what was going on when she heard Sergei. All the girls you've ever held before her. She stepped back, folding her arms across her chest. Jasmine was at her side in a moment, and reached down and took her hand. She leaned over and whispered something in her ear, which made her smirk, until she saw the girl. She stiffened up immediatly, and Jasmine frowned, following her gaze. She looked back at the twins as they spoke, trying not to laugh.
~!!~
"It wouldn't be worth it," Seth said quietly. "Leaving you, even if it would save both of us hurt in the end. It just isn't worth it," he said. He folded his arms across his chest, taking a step back. "Why are you here, though?" he asked slowly.
~!!~
Rainy's eyes widened as she saw him, and in a moment she had her arms around him, hugging him close. "I'm so sosrry, Darren," she said, but her voice wasn't quiet, shy, anymore. "I'm so, so sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly; I was being selfish." She pulled back, and there was a smile on her face.
~!!~
K.C. hesitated, feeling the urge to turn and leave again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, trying to calm herself down. She wasn't used to this; any of it. Having people care for her, no matter who they were. She smiled slightly, and reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. "Like this," she said quietly, leaning up and kissing him.
~!!~
Sunny smiled at him softly, a reassuring smile. She held his hand tightly and closed her eyes, flinching slightly as his fangs broke her skin, but she didn't move. Only when the door opened did she open them, and Piper was screaming. Emotions that weren't her own came rushing towards her; sorrow, fear, confusion. She tried to push them back, but they grew stronger.
~!!~
Gem couldn't hear his words, but she had a pretty good idea of what he'd be saying. "Drake, I'm not dead!" She cried. "And it's not your fault! Please! You're not crazy; I am here." She sounded close to tears, but she couldn't cry.
~!!~
Draven took a step closer, his glare deepening. "If you lay one hand on him, I will see to it that you join your mother myself, only slowly. I'll kill you and let you come back, and then I'll do it again," He growled. "And when I finally do light you on fire, you'll be begging for me to do it."
~!!~
Anya stepped in behind him and nodded, hesitating before sitting down on the bed, her arms still wrapped around herself. "Thank you," She whispered, but she wouldn't look at him. She stared at the floor, taking deep breathes.
~!!~
Rue blinked in surprise, glancing over at her. "See myself better?" She asked slowly. She shook her head quickly, glancing away. "I'm not ashamed of it..." She said quietly, though that wasn't completely true. "I just--I don't like it when people look. That's why I wore the jacket," she said quietly. "But now even that won't help."
~!!~
Samantha glared at him, shaking her head. "Not with you," She said slowly. "Never with you." She turned towards the door, hesitating before she opened it. "Just...leave me alone. If I don't see you again, it can never happen," She mumbled, and walked outside, slamming the door closed behind her.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat May 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Luke closed his eyes. He felt both hurt and relived. Hurt because if not her, then who? Relived, because he didn't want that to happen either.

~!!~
Justice soon gave up and walked toward Sam's room. "Sam." He said pushing the door open. "I want you to fix Jane, she won't open her door, and I need her to open up.

~!!~
"You try to hard." Winnie said. "You go out of your way to hide them, and that makes more people look at them. If you didn't like you cared so much about what they thought, then less people would notice." Winnie explained, pulling her to her feet. "You always were the same jacket, over and over. Why not try getting new jackets? That way you look more like you like wearing jackets, instead of like you are hiding something - or dealing drugs." She pulled her down the stairs, and picked up her jacket and handed it to her. "I don't care, I am making you get new ones today." She said as she stole Warren's keys. "There isn't a mall in Dale, but we can go to the next town over."

~!!~
Ryan flinched but he didn't back away. "You sound like you actually care for that annoying brat.

~!!~
"NO!" Drake shouted. "You're not." He whispered. But for some reason he found himself opening the door. He looked down at her with his blue eyes. No." He whispered.

~!!~
Tobias bit his lip. "You lied, Piper." He said. "You lied." He had no idea that it was sunny, his mind was moving to fast. "You lied, you said you loved me." He said, and with that he was gone, walking back down the hall.

~!!~
Xavier was caught of guard for a moment, but he kissed her back. "I-" He began to whisper in to her lips when his door swung open.

"Xavier, have you seen K-" Andrew began. "-C." His face hardened. "What's going on?" He asked, almost sounding like a big brother.

~!!~
Darren ran a finger along her cheek bone. "I can't forgive you." He said suddenly. "But I can accept you." He said, as he leaned down and kissed her softly.

~!!~
Jojo sighed. "How did I know you would be like this?" He closed her eyes and stepped forward. She reached up and touched his cheek. "I love you, it's just a shame that to save you I have to destroy your world." She said, and she drew back her hand. "As to why I am here, I am here to distract you long enough for me to disappear from this time and my own."

~!!~
Dimitri froze and looked at her. "Aceline." He greeted in a grim voice. He shook his head and looked at Ember. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I shouldn't of have left the list in his hands." He said glaring at Sergei.

Acelina frowned. "Do you not want me here?" She asked in an French accented voice, throwing a glare at Ember.

Dimitri frowned. "No, I don't."

"I'm staying." She said, and reentered the house.

"You're going to die!" The triplets mused together. "Sergei you're-" The smirked and looked at Dimitri. "We brought you some Russian vodka, but we just realized, you can't drink it no more?" They asked titling their heads. "At least until you turn twenty-one here."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat May 08, 2010 11:55 pm

As Acelina glared at Ember, Jasmine shot her an equal one, squeezing her friend's hand. Ember said nothing, just watched Acelina walk into the hous eand then glanced at Dimitri. Jasmine was staring at the triplets.

"Do they always do that? Talk at the same time, I mean," She said, glancing over at Ember, who shrugged.
~!!~
Seth was about to ask what she meant when he realized. He spun back to the house and ran inside, calling her name. "CINDER!" He shouted, not caring that she didn't like to be called that.
~!!~
Rainy closed her eyes, kissing him back. She pulled away after a moment, and she was still smiling. "That's good enough for me," She said. "I didn't even expect that much; don't deserve it."
~!!~
K.C. pulled back, looking at the door, blinking in surprise. She didn't think as she reached down and took Xavier's hand, glaring at her brother. "What does it matter to you, brother?" She asked, not even saying his name.
~!!~
Piper's struggle increased, but once Tobias was gone it died down, as if she had given up. Sunny looked at Horace, her hand moving to her neck where he had bitten her.

"She's gone," She said quietly, and it truly seemed like it. She didn't waste any more time as she leaned down and sank her fangs, Piper's fangs, into his wrist until she could no longer feel Piper.
~!!~
Gem's eyes widened and for a moment she could only stare at him. A moment later she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I am here!" She cried. "Can't you feel me?"
~!!~
Draven glared at him. "I do," He hissed, surprsing even himself with the intensity in his voice. "Don't touch him. If I see you here again, you will regret it. I can promise you that."
~!!~
A small smirk crossed Rue's face at the mention of looking like she was dealing drugs, but as she pulled her downstairs and handed her her jacket she hesitated. She bit her lip, staring down at her feet. Slowly, she nodded, pulling on the jacket. "okay," She said quietly.
~!!~
Sam glared at Justice, standing up from where he'd been sitting by the door. "I don't care what you want," He spat. "You're her mate." All his bitterness was in those three words. "You do it."
~!!~
It was snowing. Anya stared out the window, watching the snow fall to the ground in a crisp white sheet. She turned around, a smile on her face. She was about 7 years old, a year after she came to live with Joel. He was sitting in a chair near the fireplace, a book open on his lap.

“Joel,” She said, climbing off the window seat and walking over to him. He put his book down and smiled at her. “Can I play outside?” She asked. His smile disappeared, and he set the book down.

“No,” He said, his voice strong and commanding. Anya flinched, taking a step back.

“Why not?” She asked. He stood up, towering over her. She took another step back, but he grabbed her arm and lifted her off the ground. He sat down on the couch, placing her in his lap.

“Because,” He said, stroking her hair. She closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. “I don’t want you to get lost, or hurt.”

“But if you go with me, I won’t.” She said quietly, her voice sleepy as the warmth of the fire spread over her.

“Just sleep, little one,” He said quietly. She closed her eyes, and then the arms that surrounded her made her feel safe, secure.

That was what she thought as she lay back on the bed, curling up as small as she could and closing her eyes. She remembered.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 am

Milo closed the door behind him, not even looking back at her.

~!!~
Justice smirked. "Jealous are we?" He asked, leaning against the door frame. "You see this is exactly why I turned you into a vampire. I had my eye on Jane for a while, but she is so easily broken, I needed someone to fix her when I broke her, and broke her I did. Now, you can do it willingly, or I can make you." He said.

~!!~
Winnie smiled, although very weakly, and lead her to the car.

~!!~
Ryan smiled widely. "Somehow I doubt you would catch me." He said, stepping back into the woods. "I will kill him." He said and then he was gone.

~!!~
Drake tried to pull out of her grasp. "No, you can't be real. No, no," he kept repeating. "No."

~!!~
Horace looked at his wrist when she was done, and he smiled. He pulled her down into his lap. "Sunny, Sunny." He said, not caring that he was covering her in his blood. "Sunny, I love you."

~!!~
Andrew swallowed his protective side and turned. "It doesn't." He said as he slammed the door closed.

Xavier took her hand. "KC." He whispered. "I-" He began again, but he sighed. "Maybe you should go." He said in such away that said he didn't want her too.

~!!~
Darren held her closed. "You deserve more then you know." He said, looking down at her. "You seem different." He noted.

~!!~
A cry of pain came from upstairs. Jordon was sitting on her bed, a knife in her smoacth. Her hand was wrapped tightly around the handle, and she was about to finish what she had just started.

~!!~
Dimitri looked over at her. "No, sometimes they finish each other sentences. " He replied. "But usually, it is at the same time." Helooked at his cousins.

They smirked. "We are glad we amuse you." They said. "We are Leonide, Levka, and Luka." They said, not revealing who was who.

Dimitri sighed and pointed to the middle of the three. "Luka." The to one side. "Leonide, and Levka." To the other side.

The triplets laughed. "No!" he said. Then for once they spoke one at a time. "Levka." "Luka." "Leonide."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 am

Jasmine blinked, then shook her head. "My head hurts," She mumbled, and in spite of herself, Ember laughed.

"We have a lot to catch up on," Jasmine remarked, glancing over at Dimitri then back at her friend.

"Later," Ember said, nodding, a smile on her face.
~!!~
Seth heard her voice and ran upstairs, throwing open the door to her room. He ran over to her, his eyes iwide. "Cinder!" He shouted, kneeling down next to her, looking at her stomach with wide eyes. He didn't know what to do; hospital. that was the only word he could think of.
~!!~
Rainy glanced up at him, a small smile on her face. "Really?" She asked. She shrugged, then rested her head on his chest. "I guess so," Was all she said.
~!!~
K.C. shook her head. "He's such an idiot," She whispered, but let go of his hand. She walked to the door then turned, looking like she wanted to say something else. In the end she just smiled slightly at him, though it seemed pained, then turned away and walked into the hallway.
~!!~
Sunny closed her eyes, though she hardly seemed to notice the blood. "I love you too," She whispered, and Piper's struggles were truly gone, it seemed. "I'm so glad," She whispered.
~!!~
Gem shook her head, and didn't let go. She held him tighter. "I am!" She cried. "Drake, that day, someone kidnapped me. He---He changed me. I am here."
~!!~
Draven wasn't sure how long he stood there before turning back to the manor. He walked inside and closed the door behind him, closing his eyes.
~!!~
Rue followed her in silence, glancing up at the sky as she walked outside. She knew she should leave her parents a note, or tell them where she was going, but she couldn't find it in herself now.
~!!~
Sam's hands clenched into tight fists at his sides. The anger and hatred he felt for him overtook him, which was what fueld his next actions. He was at his side in a moment, his hand on his neck, lifting him off the ground and squeezing hard.
~!!~
Anya's breathing slowly became even; she was asleep.

“Joel!” Anya called, a smile on her face. She was 7 years old, but had been with him for almost 2 years now. He looked up from his usual spot by the fireplace as she walked over to him, grinning.

“What is it, Anya?” He asked. She held up a flower, a small daisy.

“I picked this from the yard!” She chirped, her face bright, her cheeks flushed from the summer heat. In a moment Joel was at his feet, and he reached his hand back. The pain came before she realized he had hit her. She stumbled back, the flower falling from her grasp and floating to the floor. She looked up at him, tears filling her eyes.

“Joel,” She said quietly. His face was twisted in rage, his hand still outstretched.

“Don’t ever go outside!” He shouted. She looked up at him, her mouth open wide.

“But---I just wanted---“ She stammered, letting her hand fall to her side. Her cheek was bright red where he had hit her. She reached down and picked up the flower with shaking hands, and handed it to him. He stared at it for a moment in silence, then suddenly he wrapped her up in his arms.

“I’m sorry, Anya,” He whispered, stroking her hair. The young girl looked at him, confusion and hurt written in her eyes. He leaned over and kissed her then, on the lips. The small girl tried to pull away but he held her close. When he pulled away she just stared at him, too young to understand that what he had just done was wrong. He tucked her into bed that night like nothing was wrong, nothing was different. But things were never the same after that.

Anya sat up in the bed, her eyes wide. She wasn't tired anymore.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm

"I'm gone!" Sergei suddenly said and fled as Sevastyan walked up behind Ember and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her cheek. "Now, remember, love, if you ever get tired of the neat freak, you always come back to me. He kissed her cheek again and looked at Jasmine. He pulled away from Ember and took Jasmine's hand, and kissed her finger tip. "Pleasure to meet you."

Dimitri glared at him as if he was plotting his death.

"Now, stop that, before Dimitri goes and finds a knife, and fixes so that you can't-" Roza said as came up behind him, but she was cut of by her brother's deep glare.

~!!~
Jordon smiled at him, weakly. "I didn't want you to see this." she said, I was hoping that you stayed outside long enough for me to finish the job." She whispered as her hands tightened around the handle.

~!!~
Darren closed his eyes, and kissed the top of her head. "I love you." He repeated. "Never do that again." He almost begged. "Never, make me worry like that." He pulled away slightly. He gave her a mischievous grin, and suddenly they weren't in her room. They were sitting on a cliff somewhere, over looking the silver waters of an ocean.

~!!~
Xavier watched her go sadly. Then he suddenly smirked. "I won." He said, although now he didn't really care if he had won the bet or not. "Or at least I'm about to."

~!!~
Horace smiled at her, and held her close. Then he sighed. "Two things; I think we should dress my wound, and then we have to convince Leslie that you are you." He said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

~!!~
"NO!" Drake repeated. "Why haven't you ever come find me then?" He asked. "You can't be real! You're dead, that was what they said. No trace, no trail, no proof that you were alive."

~!!~
Winnie opened the door and smiled at her. It was forced, but she said nothing. She got in and waited for her to get in before she backed out and drove down the road.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Ember froze as she felt someone's arms wrap around her and a shiver ran down her spine as she realized who it was. She felt stupid, so stupid; she should have realized he was going to be here. When he moved to Jasmine she felt a sense of releif, but her stomach felt strange, almost like she was getting sick. She could only remember that night now with him, and what had almost happened.

Jasmine smiled politely at him, but that was it. She must have seen the look on Ember's face, for she pulled her hand away as soon as she could and took a step back. Ember made a mental note to ask her about Wesley later. Jasmine placed a hand over her mouth, but didn't do a very good job of stifling her laugh at what Roza said.
~!!~
Seth placed his hands over hers, gently, afraid to move them though they were shaking. "Cinder, why?" He asked, not caring that she didn't want to be called that any longer. "Why?" He whispered. "I'm still here; please let me help you," He begged.
~!!~
Rainy's eyes widened as she took in the scene before them. Before she would have been scared; terrified, even. Now, she only saw the beauty in it all. She reached down and took his hand, the smile still on her face.
~!!~
Sunny stiffened slightly at the mention of Leslie, then nodded, closing her eyes. "He doesn't believe it," She said quietly. "I fear he will take his anger out on one of us, or both."
~!!~
Gem still didn't let him go. "I didn't know what to do!" She cried. "I was...I was scared. I didn't know what I would do even if I could find you. You would'nt have believed me. I was stupid; I should have come to find you," She whispered. "I am alive. Drake, please! I'm right here."
~!!~
Rue looked out the window for a while, up at the clouds passing by in the sky. She turned away and glanced at Winnie before looking forward again. "You remind me of my sister," She said suddenly, before she could stop herself. Her expressoin turned thoughtful. "She was rough around the edges, too, but so sweet underneath it all."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Winner's hands tightened around the wheel. "And you remind me of my sister, you're both mushy and annoying." She said as she pulled on to the highway.

~!!~
"I would of have believed you then!" He shouted. "If you just came back." He cried, and pulled away. "You can't-" He closed his eyes. "I am auguring with myself." He said.

~!!~
"But we still have to tell him." He said, and he pressed his hands to his wound again. "He has a right to know, I won't hide anything from him."

~!!~
Darren smiled back at her. "You like it?" He asked as he brought her hand to his lips and kiss her palm. "I can take you anywhere you want. Just name the place and I'll take you."

~!!~
Jordon frowned, and looked away. "I want to hurt you." she said. "And not just like this. This is to protect you from the more demented things I have in mind." she whispered. "Did you know that ghosts can be sealed in to objects?" she asked.

~!!~
Dimitri smirked. "That is tempting." He said.

Sudden;y the triplets reached in their pockets and pulled out three pocket knifes. Dimitri looked at them. "I don't think it is a good idea for you to have those." Dimitri said, his eyes wide.

Sevastyan frowned. "Do they not remember what happened last time.

The tripilets looked over at them. "Last time was fun." They said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Sunny nodded and disappeared from the room. A few moments later she came back with bandages in her hands, though she didn't say who she had gotten them from. Elianna had been too far out of it to realize it wasn't really Piper asking for them.

She sat down next to Horace and gently moved his hands away from the wound, lifting his shirt enough to see it. She flinched; these same hands had done that to him. She didn't speak as she worked on the wound, having to wrap her arms around him to bandage it. She glanced down at her hands when she was finished, now bright red with his blood.
~!!~
Seth nodded. "I know," he said quietly. He gently moved his hands away from her stomach, shaking his head. "Cinder, please," He whispered. "You need to go to the hospital. Please."
~!!~
"What happened last time?" Jasmine asked slowly, then quickly shook her head. "Never mind. Idon't want to know." She glanced over at Ember, who was staring anywhere but at Savastyn. She frowned slightly, but it was quickly gone.

"Well, Dimitri, may I steal Ember for a bit? We have a lot to catch up on," She said, giving her friend's hand a reassuring squeeze.
~!!~
Rainy smiled at him, and a sudden thought came to her that made her blood run cold. She didn't let it show on her face, the fear she felt. "Can you take me..." She hesitated, then sighed. "Home. I just need to see t hem," She said. "My parents."
~!!~
Gem shook her head. "Drake, I'm really here!" she cried. She shook her head, and bit her lip, looking away. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the journal. "Here," she said, handing it to him. "Read this. I filled it with everyone I can remember about us," She said quietly. "I'm real, and so is it. Maybe once you read it...you can believe me."
~!!~
Rue smirked slightly, looking back out the window. "Maybe so," She said quietly, and her expressoin turned far off again. It was obvoius that she was thinking about something else, something far away.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Winnie was frowning deeply when she pulled into the mall parking lot. She quickly got out and looked at the entrance just as a group of boys entered. Among them was a fiery redhead. He looked bored out of his mind, but he followed silently.

Winnie rolled her eyes as she watched one of others slammed a door on him. "Sometimes guys are morons." She said as she began to walk toward the entrance.

~!!~
Drake took the journal in shaky hands. "Gem?" He whispered as he ran his finger over a few pages. "Isn't this Christen person too old for you?" He asked suddenly, as if he was her older brother again. He blinked and slammed it closed, he didn't want to believe it.

~!!~
Darren looked away. "I promised." He said and took her hand. "Anywhere." He said as he took her hand in both of his. A moment later they were standing in front of her old house.

~!!~
Dimitri frowned. "You haven't caught up enough? Haven't you two been talking everyday, for hours, on the phone?" He asked. He shook his head. "I had to go bury Sevastyan's and Sergei's bodies anyways." he said as he walked over to Ember. He pressed his lips gently hers. "Behave." He whispered in her ear.

In the next moment he was dragging Sevastyan to his "grave".

The triplets smiled. "Maybe later we will take you to Victor." They said, and hurried off after Dimitri.

~!!~
Justice glared down at Sam. He tried to mumble out a command, but no sound escaped his mouth. He couldn't breath. "Let-" Still nothing.

~!!~
Horace winced as she wrapped his wounds. "Sunny." He whispered when she was done, and pulled her and a tight hug. "I finally have you back." He cried. "i love you so much."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Rue hesistaed as she stood near the car, her hair covering her face as best as she could make it. She hadn't gone out in public since it had happened, so she didn't know what to expect. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breathe. Winnie was right; she had to see herself better. Maybe then stares wouldn't bother her.

She opened her eyes and tucked her hair behind her ear, hurrying after her and stifling a laugh as the door was slammed on the boy. "Agreed," She said at her comment. "But, some girls aren't much better," she added, almost as an afterthought.
~!!~
Gem's cheeks turned red, but she shook it off. "Drake," She said quietly. "Drake, please. You're my brother. I love you. Don't do this; you can see me. I'm here. You're not crazy," She whispered.
~!!~
Rainy closed her eyes, and she opened them as they were standing in front of her house. Her breathe caught in her throat, and she knew if she could cry she would be. She suddenly didn't know what she was doing there; if they saw her, and she didn't stay, it would only hurt them more. But it was too late as the door opened and her mother was standing there, staring right at her, disbelief written on her face. In a moment her mother had her in her arms, and she was crying.

"Rainy," She sobbed. "Rainy, where were you?" She pulled back, placing her hands on her cheeks. "Where were you?" She looked at Darren suddenly, and her arms tightened around her daughter. "And who is he?"
~!!~
Ember barely had time to kiss him back before he was walking away, dragging Sevastyan with him. She turned to Jasmine, who had a smirk on her face that she could hardly contain. She grabbed her friend's hand and dragged her into her house, and soon they were in her room. Ember sat down on the edge of the bed, resisting the urge to open her window and see if Dimitri was there, though she doubted it. She looked at her friend, a smile on her face, who sat next to her.

"How's Wesley?" Ember asked suddenly. She realized only then that her friend hadn't said anything about him. Jasmine looked away, a small, sad smile on his face.

"He proposed to me," She said softly. Ember blinked in surprise and smiled.

"That's---" she began, but Jasmien cut her off.

"But he's gone now," she whispered. Ember's mouth closed immediatly as she continued. "We went to the movies," She said quietly. "And as we were on our way back, this guy," she shook her head, laughing slightly. "I can't even remember what he looked like now. Isn't that strange? Anyways, we took a shortcut, even though I said it was a bad idea....he held us up. I knew he was drunk, but he had a gun. Wesley stepped in front of me," she whispered. "And the guy just...lost it. He shot him, then ran. I called 911, but by the time they got there, he was---" she closed her eyes tightly. "The last thing he said was 'I'm so glad it wasn't you.'"

Ember sat in silence, staring at her hands, her heart beating fast. She didn't understand how her friend could have spoken to her so much and never said anything about this. She remembered how those two had always been inseperable.
~!!~
Sam didn't let go, but even if he had wanted to, he couldn't. His hand tightened its grip, glaring deeply. All his hate and anger was poured into holding him there, and even though he knew it would be so easy to let go, he didn't. He hated him; he truly did want him dead.
~!!~
Sunny closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. "I lo---" Her voice was cut off suddenly and she pulled away, her eyes wide. "Hora---" She cried, but her voice was strangeled and cut off. Piper struggled harder, crying out and pushing against her. A few moments later it was her sitting there. She stumbled away ,her hand on her neck. "NO!" She cried. She took a step back, but she stumbled, falling to the ground.

"I ha--hate you," she stammered, looking at Horace. "I hate you, and I'll never let her come back," She whispered. "I can be stronger. I wont' let her. You won't have her."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Horace stood up and walked over to her. He leaned forward and kissed her neck. "As long as that is on your neck, I will forever have her." He said as he walked out of the room, blood still coming out of the wound.

A few moments later he was sitting in the woods. His head against the trunk. He lost to much blood, and feared that he would die, at least for three days.

~!!~
Justice glared at him, and tried o claw his way free, but it didn't work and the world soon became blurry.

~!!~
Darren froze and looked away. He should of refused, surly they wouldn't let her go again, never again. He closed his eyes tightly. He opened them again and looked at them, when she asked who he was. "I'm Darren. Darren Writers." he said, but a strange nervousness lapsed in his voice, and his accent, for the first time in a long time, came out.

~!!~
Drake frowned. "Well, why not?" He asked himself. "Their all around you, why not just indulge this one." He sighed and looked at her. "Okay, so let's say I do believe you are real; what then?" He asked.

~!!~
Winnie frowned. "Are you implying something?" she asked as she held the door open.

The group of boys were just a little ways away now, and some of them were flirting (or trying to) with some girls. The red head was off to the side, leaning against the wall in silence.

"Hey Ellie!" One of the others called to him. "Liven up, dude, and come here." The one talking was a blond with his his arm wrapped around one girl.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Rue paused, glancing behind at the group of boys. She raised an eyebrow, folding her arms across her chest. "You'd think they'd have something better to do than harass a bunch of girls," She said, perhaps a bit too loudly before turning back to go inside.
~!!~
Gem closed her eyes. "If you believe I'm real, then--" She opened her eyes, looking up at him. She didn't know. "Drake, I---" She cut herself off, again losing her words.
~!!~
Rainy looked over at him, but her face didn't reveal anything. Her mother pulled away, only slightly. "Rainy, is this why you ran away?" She asked suddenly. Rainy looked at her mom, and shook her head.

"I didn't run away--" She began, but cut herself off. What could she say? They'd never believe what had really happened. She stared down at her feet in silence.

"You ran away with him, didn't you?" Her mom asked quietly. Rainy looked back up, shaking her head.

"No!" She protested, but her mom was looking at her, tears in her eyes.

"It's written all over your face, Rainy," She whispered. "If leaving us was what you wanted, then why are you back?" She asked. Rainy shook her head, but she didn't say anything. A few moments later they were alone; her mother was inside. Rainy stared straight ahead, her mouth set in a straight line.
~!!~
Sam wanted to let go now; he didn't want the guilt that came with taking his life. But then he remembered that it was his fault he was here, his fault Jane was miserable. He tightneed his grip.
~!!~
Piper didn't move. All she thought of now was Tobias, the way his voice had sounded. Would he even still be here now? She reached up a hand to her neck and wished for once that she really could die.
~!!~
Leslie walked up behind his father, his arms folded across his chest. He glanced down at him, frowning. "What happened to--" He cut himself off as he glanced down at his wrist.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun May 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Horace flipped his wrist over and looked up at his son. "You wouldn't believe me." he mumbled, he wasn't going to tell him about Sunny until sunny should tell him two. "Don't just stare! I'm bleeding!" He said.

~!!~
Jane peered into the doorway of Sam's room. Her hair was knotted and her face sad. Along with that were bruises on her face and arms. She truly looked broken. She placed a hand over her mouth and stepped back. Her mate was being killed by the man she loved (through shouldn't), but she couldn't bring herself to care. She just stared wide eyed, staying out of the way.

~!!~
Darren walked over to her. "I'm sorry." he whispered. "I should of have come to a spot out of sight, so you could be with your mother, alone." He closed his eyes. "Maybe you should try again, I'll wait for you around the corner." He said as he turned to leave.

~!!~
Jordon frowned, and looked away. Then she began to spit up blood. "No." she said, and then something shown in her eyes. "But I would be with you forever." She whispered.

~!!~
Drake closed his blue eyes. "Come on, Gem, I know you have more to say then that." He urged, wanting to believe her.

~!!~
The boys laughed when he heard Rue, but the redhead's face remain impassive. "Ellie, I dare you." he said to the redhead.

"It's Elijah, moron." He said as he spun around and walked after Winnie and Rue. He accepted the Dare. He stepped in after them. "You." He said, his voice as cold as his face looked when he spun Rue around. "You-" Then his face broke, and he began to laugh. "Cooking mishap?" He asked. "Let's hope it wasn't your better side. What a shame, and you were pretty too."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun May 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Rue frowned and ignored them, about to walk inside when he spun her around, and began to laugh at her. Her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, but she stared back at him, her face impassive. She spoke slowly, carefully, her voice revealing no emotion, just words.

"Well, Elijah," She said slowly. "I wonder if you were ever handsome," She said simply, and turned back and walked inside without another word.
~!!~
Gem looked up at him, taking a deep breahte. "If you believe I'm real, then things might be okay again," She whispered. "Things will never be the same; I know that. I'm stuck at this age, but you'll keep going. But I love you, Drake," She said quietly. "No matter what, that will never change. You can't blame yourself for what happened to me; it was my own stupidity."
~!!~
Seth shook his head, standing up quickly. "No!" He shouted. "Cinder, no! Don't think like that!" He cried. He turned out of the room, her blood covering his hands. A few moments later he came back, the phone in hand, but he had already called.
~!!~
Rainy shook her head, and reached out and grabbed his hand. And then she smiled.

"They're okay," she said. "That's what I wanted to know. They aren't dead; they miss me, but if they can't beleive me, it isn't my fault, is it?" She asked. "I have nothing to prove to them. Let's go." Her words showed how big of a change had taken place in her; before, she never would have said that. she would have blamed herself.
~!!~
Leslie stepped back, his eyes narrow and accusing. "Why shoud I help you?" He demanded. He pointed to his wrist. "Who?" He asked, venom in his voice.
~!!~
Sam didn't let go, even when he knew he was dead. Slowly, he released his grip, yet still felt no guilt. He didn't feel anything, even when he lit the math and soon Justice was just a pile of ashes on the floor. He felt no guilt, no remorse, nothing. Not even relief. He didn't feel guilt until he turned and saw Jane standing there.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Elijah glared at her back, and his friends laughed so hard that one fell to the ground. Elijah turned and glared at them. "I'll take that as a challenge." He said. And he looked back at Rue.

One of his friends smirked, and ran ahead, and caught up to Rue, ignoring the look that Winnie threw him.

"Jake." He said, introducing himself. "I just thought I would warn you, your insult has cause Ellie to take you as his newest challenge. Lucky you! You have the biggest player in this city after you." He laughed.

~!!~
"Why does everything lay on might?" Drake asked titling his head, in the same way he always did when asking a question. "Gem, how can I believe you are there?" He asked.

~!!~
"NO!" Jordon cried, and reached one of her blood soaked hands out him. "WHY!?" She yelled. "I don't want this!" She cried. "Do you think I want to be a murderer!?" She shouted. "I HATE YOU!"

~!!~
Darren smiled slightly and touched her cheek. "Okay." He said softly as he kissed her lips gently. He pulled back quickly and glanced at the house, wondering if anyone was looking out the window. He turned back to her and took her hand and began to walk. "Where to?" He asked.

~!!~
Horace glared back. "Sunny." He said simply. "That's who."

~!!~
Jane had her hand over her mouth. "Sam." She whispered, but it was muffled. "I- You- He- Justice- My- You're-" She couldn't finish her sentences, she stared at him widely.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Rue looked back at them, a slightly annoyed expression crossing her face. She turned back to Elijah, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "Well, the biggest player in the city can go--" She cut herself off as someone else walked by, falling silent. She shook her head and turned to Winnie. "Can we get going now?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Gem looked up at him, tears in his eyes. "I can't tell you things you would already know, for then you'd think it was your own mind generating them." She kept her eyes trained on him, silent now. "Drake, I don't know what to say to you," she said quietly. "You know, while I was being dragged away, I could only think 'What will Drake think. Will he worry? What if I don't see him again?' and now I'm standing here, and you're right here, and you don't believe it," Her voice cracked, and if she could have cried she would have been.
~!!~
Seth flinched, taking a step back as he looked at her extended hand. His mind was racing, and he no longer knew what to do. He heard hear the sounds of an approaching ambulence. He took one last look at Cinder, and leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I still love you," He whispered in her ear, pulling back. Part of him wanted to stay, even unseen, to watch her, take care of her, but she could see him now, the light that surrounded him. He had to leave, for himself and for her. He knew that, yet even then he couldn't make his feet move. The sirens grew louder, and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe. He disappeared and turned out of the room as the front door was opened. He passed by them, unseen.
~!!~
Rainy was wondering the same thing as him, but she didn't look back. She didn't want to. She held his hand tightly and fell into step next to him, looking up at the clouds. "I know it was a mistake to come, but in a way, I'm glad that I did." She didn't elaborate or say anything else about it. She stopped walking and turned to him.

"anywhere but here," was all she said.
~!!~
Leslie glared at him, deeper. "Sunny is dead!" He shouted. "Why can't you see that?! That girl," He spat. "Isn't her!!"
~!!~
Sam took a step back, his face impassive. "Jane..." He said quietly, but his words fell short. He couldn't say anything to change what he had done, but still, he wasn't sorry. He didn't think he ever would be, not even for her.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Jane didn't know what to say, didn't know what to do. "Sam." she whispered. "Why?" she asked. She didn't know weather to be happy that Justice was dead, or sad that Sam killed him. In the end she was both. She was glad that Justice was gone, but why did it have to be Sam who got rid of him. She suddenly ran forward and wrapped her arms around him, but she pulled away quickly as if she was scared of him.

~!!~
"Only half the time she isn't!" Horace shouted. "It's strange you wouldn't understand, but your mother, she is trapped in that girl's body."

~!!~
"Anywhere?" He asked, and took her hand and reappeared somewhere where night had already fallen. It was a small town, surrounded by walls. "This is my home." He said, holding her hand tightly.

~!!~
Jordon's eyes widened. She hadn't meant it, it was out of anger that she had said that, she didn't want him to go. She wanted to be with him. "Seth-" She called softly, but he was gone, and by time the people got into her room, she had passed out from lack of blood.

~!!~
"Gem." Drake said, suddenly coming to his senses. "Gem." He said wrapping his arms around her. "Gem."

~!!~
Elijah frowned at he watched Winnie grab Rue's wrist and pull her into the mall.

Winnie was fuming. "Morons..." she cursed, then smiled at Rue. "Where to first?" He asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Rue blinked in surprise at the sudden change, but didn't say anything about it. She shrugged, glancing around. "I've never been here before, remember?" She asked. She smiled at her. "You pick."
~!!~
Gem's eyes widened, and she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I missed you," She whispered. "Drake, I missed you so much. I thought--" She shook her head. It didn't matter what she thought. "I love you."
~!!~
Rainy looked around, her eyes wide. She looked over at him, smiling. "It's nice," She said, and she meant it. She looked around again, then back at him. "Where do you live?" She asked, out of curiousity more than anything else.
~!!~
Sam didn't want her to pull back. He looked at her, his face confused and torn. "I---He hurt you," He whispered. "He was hurting you. I hate him. I still do, even now that he's gone. That's why."
~!!~
Leslie glared at him, looking at him as if he had never seen him before. 'You're crazy," He said quietly, taking a step back. "That woman isn't my mother, and you aren't my father." Then he was gone.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Horace watched as his only, only child left alive left, cutting all ties. He looked down at hi wrist. Was it worth it to have the woman you loved back, only half time, in exchanged for loosing your son forever?

~!!~
Jamie frowned and appeared, leaning against a tree ahead of Leslie. "That wasn't nice." She mused. "But I can't blame you, after all, father is fool for believing such a woman is mother." She said walking up to him. She looked strange, she was wearing the dress she died in, and no one could mistake her for a boy now. "Why don't you kill her?" She asked, knowing full and well that Piper couldn't die, and Sunny was inside her. But she was having fun. "Kill her, and save father's mental health. I fear he really is going crazy." And she knew that it was Leslie who was loosing it.

~!!~
Jane stepped forward looking at the fire that had burned down to embers. She looked back at him, and reached up, she touched his cheek. "Thank you." She whispered. "Thank you."

~!!~
Darren smiled at her, and began to led her through the winding streets that he called home until he stood in front of a small home pressed against the wall. "Here." He said.

~!!~
Drake pulled away. "There is no possible way you can be here." He said. "But I'm gald you are." He said softly.

~!!~
Winnie rolled her eyes, and pulled her in a random clothing store. She frowned deeply. "It's summer, we won't be able to find really good jackets." She mumbled. "Maybe long selves." She suggested.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Rue nodded and glanced around, flinching as several sets of eyes paused on her for too long. Long enough to stare, but not long enough to be called directly rude. Others didn't seem to care, and she could feel their eyes on her even now. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks, struggling to ignore it.
~!!~
Gem's hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, but she finally nodded. For now, that would have to be enough. She hadn't even gotten him to acknowledge her so far.
~!!~
Rainy looked at the house, the smile still on her face. "It's nice," She said quietly, and looked back over at him. "You grew up here?" She asked.
~!!~
Sam looked down at her, and agian he was struck by how wrong the feelings he were having were. He nodded, but he didn't step back like he knew he should.
~!!~
Leslie didn't react at all to her words, but the gears in his mind were turning. He continued to walk, but he didn't look back.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm

"Don't flinch." Winnie said as she went through racks of clothes. "Don't even allow them to know that you know they are looking at your face." She said as she pulled out one shirt with a pricey price tag. It had long selves, but it was loose enough to keep her from fainting again. "Try that." she said.

~!!~
Drake frowned and hugged her again. "That's all I can give." He said.

~!!~
Darren pushed the door open, and held it open for her. "Yes, I have, I lived here since I was six." He said softly.

~!!~
Jane pulled her hand away and looked at him sadly. "I-" But she never finished, she leaned up and kissed his lips. She knew it was wrong, so wrong, but she couldn't help herself. She needed him, needed to feel his touch, she loved him. That thought made her sick.

~!!~
Jamie smiled widely as she walked beside him. "Little brother." She mused. "Maybe you should kill them together. He is betraying mother, kill him and his lover, and then take his thrown." She smiled widely. "Kill them together. He wanted her, he can have her to death."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon May 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Rue nodded, but it was easier said than done. She kept her eyes only on Winnie, ignoring the stares. She took the shirt, took one look at the price tag, and shook her head. "I can't afford that," She said quickly.
~!!~
Gem nodded, closing her eyes. she didn't realize just how much she'd missed his embrace. She missed everything about him, even if it was all different now.
~!!~
Rainy stepped inside, hesitantly letting go of his hand. She thought about asking where he was before that, but something told her it might not be a good idea. Instead she glanced around, then looked back at him, smiling slightly.
~!!~
Sam didn't want to kiss her back; he wanted to tell her to leave. But he couldn't; he didn't. He found himself wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close, just as he would have before any of this had happened.
~!!~
Leslie paused, finally looking at her. "You aren't real," He said quietly. "But that means these ideas are my own."
~!!~
Haven looked up as she reached 'home', her eyes widening as she saw the ambulence. Her heartbeat increased; two in one day. She raced up to the front door, already out of breathe by the time she got there.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next