The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begining.

3 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The begining. - Page 3 Empty Re: The begining.

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:05 am

"Do you own any make-up or sould I get mine?" Willow asked, happily. She totally forgotten about Sam. She always like to make new friends, and maybe girls would be more pleaseing to her brother.

~~
He decided to take her to the frist floor study. There were alot less books there. So, with his feet still bare, he led her to the stairs. "It's not that fancy." Well not to him. But maybe it would be to her . . .

He led her down the stairs, and past the painting of him with black hair and green eyes. He didn't glance at it, to him it was someone else, no longer him. He led her to a door and opened it to a small study, an office, a very fancy one to an outsider, covered in dust.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:09 am

"I only have a little, and I haven't used it in a long time, so it may be dried out," Ella said, somewhat sadly. "If you could get yours, it'd be great!" She said, smiling. Sam had walked inside by now.
~~~~~~
Leanne did see the painting, however, and paused in her stride. Was that him? Surely he /was/ wearing contacts then, and had dyed his hair.....

She shook off these thougths and ran after him. As she entered the study her eyes widended slightly.

She stepped in after him, stirring up some dust. She sneezed, then quickly blessed herself.

"So much dust, but so pretty," She said, slightly in awe.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am

Willow noded and ran inside and grabed her make-up bag, and ran back out. She was smileing. "She won't get mad will she?"

~~
Milo nodded. "Tell me," He said, stepping in, no dust arose around him. "Why did you move to Dale?" He asked as he walked in futher, still no dust arose around him. Everything inside seemed so old, well over 100 years old, prehaps even 200 years. He had lost count of time.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

"Um.....I can't promise that," Ella said. "Come on!" She said, and grabbed her wrist, though she knew her hand would be cold, and ran across the street and to her house. She walked in without knocking, and found her sister sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked up when Ella came in, and opened her mouth to say something when she saw Willow and the makeup bag.

"No," She said, before Ella could even say anything. She frowned.

"Plea---" She started.

"No!"
~~~~~~
"My mom lost her job," Leanne said simply. "And she found a new one here, somehow."

She sneezed agian, and quickly blessed herself once more. She looked at all the books. They seemed so old and fragile, as if if she touched them, they would turn to dust. She quickly followed him as he went farther into the room, practically stepping on his heels. She never had understood the meaning of personal space.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 am

Willow frowned. "Please, your really pretty." She said. The sleaves of her shrit, and the banages on her wrists his the coldness of Ella's hand.

~~
Milo glanced at her. "You must be Harper, then." He said stateing her last name. "Your mother is a receptionist." He said as his cold hand accidently touched her arm. "You moved in on Timpist Street." He said, pulling his hand back quickly. Altrough he enjoied the warmth of her skin, because she was alive, something he was not. And now that he was dead and cold, he craved the warmth. It was almost tempting to hug her for this warmth. He did none of it.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 am

Alex was glaring at Ella.

"Who is she, anyways?" She asked, gesturing rudely towards Willow.

"This is Willow, and she's here to help me!" Ella said. "I know what hapepned yesterday has been bugging you. At least let me /try/," She pleaded. "If you don't like it, then take it off. But you've never worn makeup before. It might make you feel more.....feminine," She said, trying to use the right words so as not to make her angry. It didn't appear to be working, until she sighed.

"Fine," Alex mumbled.

Ella blinked in surprise, but grinned nonetheless.
~~~~~
Leanne just nodded, though she was wondering how one earth this boy knew so much about her. When he touched her arm, she shivered slightly. He was freezing!

When he pulled back, she just nodded. "Y--Yeah, that's about it," She said.

"What's your name, anyways?" She asked suddenly, realizing she still didn't know, slowly getting over the coldness of his touch.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 am

Willow took a careful step toward Alex. "So I can?" She asked. "What is your name, anyway?" She asked.

~~
"My name is Milo." He said. "I already know, your name is Leanne, Lee or Anne, never both together." He said boredly.

Now that he felt her body warmth, he wanted it. He took a step away from her. He been dead so long, been cold so long, he didn't even remeber how long ago he was born. He been without warmth for so long, that he craved it, needed it. And now that he felt felt, even just for a moment, he didn't know if her could resit it.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 am

"Whatever," Alex mumbled.

Ella sighed.

"She's Alex. Don't listen to her, though, she's usually much nicer," She said. Alex rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breathe.
~~~~~~
"How do you know so much about me?" Leanne asked suddenly. "I just moved here yesterday." She was growing somewhat suspicious of him, though she knew she really had no reason to be, at least not quite yet.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:51 am

"I know that too," Milo said. "The Underwinds, and The Longs, also moved here yesterday. And I believe more might be comeing." He took another step back. "It is my job to know these things, Leanne. I have nothing better to do with my time. Staying here all alone, can be quite lonesome." He said, takeing yet another step back. Now he was pined against the desk. He frowned. He didn't like this.

~~
Willow nodded and sat next to Alex. She quietly dumped out the bag, and began working.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

Leanne frowned when he stepped back, and matched it with a step forward.

"Why are you here alone?" She asked quietly. "Where are your parents?" When he took another step back, she followed it as well. He was pinned against the desk, her about a foot in front of him. She still didn't understand personal space.
~~~~~~
Alex didn't look happy about this, but Ella looked absolutely thrilled. She kneeled down and started to help.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 am

"Because my parnets moved on." Milo said, careful with his words. She was much to close for his likeing. He wanted to reach out and touch her, and feel how warm she was. Someting inside of him was yelling that he needed her warmth. He resited.

~~
Willow was smileing. Every once in awhile she told Alex to blink or something.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:03 am

Alex did as she was told. Ella was having a little too much fun with this.
~~~~~
"Moved on....?" Leanne asked. "You mean---" She felt bad now. If they had died, and she had brought it back, she would feel horrible. She quickly shook it off and took another step closer, so she was right in front of him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," She apologized quickly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:07 am

Milo pale eyes widened abit and he reached out, much againest his will, and touch her cheek. He felt the warmth run up his fingers andthrough out his body. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. He said nothing.

He opened his eyes frowning, and pulled his freezeing hand back, this to against his will. "I am sorry." He said quickly.

~~
Willow started putting the stuff away. "I'm done." She said, handing Alex a mirror.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:14 am

Leanne's eyes widened slightly, wondering what he was doing. When he removied his hand, she just shrugged.

"You're so cold...." She mumbled, almost as if to herself. It almost wasn't natural. She could still feel his cold hand on her cheek, and shivered lightly. Not out of fear, but now /she/ was kind of cold, too.
~~~~~~
Alex took the mirror, and looked at herself. She hardly recognized herself!

Her normally pale features were colored, making her look almost....human again. Not dead. The light amount of makeup accented her natural beauty, at least that's what Ella was going on about. She wasn't really listening, her eyes widening slightly as she continued to look at herself in the small mirror. Her lips were a light pink, her eyes standing out against her skin. They were a pretty color, though gray, and looked much nicer now that Ella had put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Alex felt stupid, but she almost had to admit she kind of liked the result.

Before she could say anything Ella had dragged her upstairs.

"What---" Alex started, but Ella had shoved a bundle of clothes and a pair of shoes at her.

"Change, just to see what it looks like," She said.

"But---" Alex started, but Ella was gone.

About 5 minutes later Alex came downstairs, almost tripping on the stairs in the heels she was wearing, much against her will.

"I'm going to kill you," She mumbled.

Ella giggled lightly, and would have reminded her that she was already dead, if it weren't for Willow's presence.

"Thank you so much!" She said to her, and looked at her sister. Her hair was combed nicely for once, unlike usual. She really did look like a different person. It would be hard to recognize her now, with makeup and a white dress on that ended a bit above her knees. Ella was dragging her outside now.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 am

"One would assume so." Milo said. "Now, please, your too close. I don't like it." He loved it, she was so warm! He wanted to hug her. He wanted to feel warm again.

~~
Willow smiled. "I'm gald I could help." She said as she left.

She went home to get something to eat.

~~
Issac was walking down the street. His eyes widened abit. He useally didn't flirt with ALex, but she seemed to calling out for attion.

"You looked remarkable today." He said, looking her up and down. "Quite beautiful, I must say."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 am

"Right, sorry," Leanne said, taking a few steps back. "I've been told I have issues with personal space," She said, laughing it off as she often did.
~~~~~
Ella let go of Alex's hand when Issac walked up. She frowned, hoping she wouldn't kill him.
~~~~~
Alex frowned. She didn't like being examined like he seemed to be doing to her.

"Um....you do know this is /me/, right? Alex?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Ella smiled.
~~~~~
The movers were there now, and Sam was carrying boxes in along with his dad and the movers. He sighed as he carried in another one, utterly bored.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 am

Alice jumped down from another building, frowning. She was wondering if she should tell someone that a human went to Milo's manor.

~~
"I am not blind, Alex. I can see who you are, make-up or not." He said. "And once again I must say, you look stuning." He said, smileing at her.

~~
Milo nodded, and found his way around the desk. "Tell me, who have you meet so far?" Milo asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:35 am

Leanne looked thoughtful for a moment, then looked at him.

"I met a boy named Issac, and a girl named Ella and her sister Alex. Well, I didn't meet Alex, I just saw her," She said. "And I've seen others around."
~~~~~~
Alex frowned. Instead of exploding on him like she normally would have, she put her hands behind her back. She looked almost....embarrased?

"Um...thanks," She mumbled. "I think." Was Issac complimenting her really a good thing? After all, he did that to /every/ girl he met.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 am

"How about Alice? Or rather, she calls herself Nella. Have you meet her yet?" He asked. "Never mind, you sould talk to the Adams', the Marks', and the Right's." They all had two things in common; they a family of humans, and they lived in the town for awhile. So theyknew there was something strange. "Or even the Long's, and the Underwind's." He said. "They live on Timpist too, and they are also new."

~~
"I mean it." Issac said. "You do. You sould dress like that more."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

Leanne blinked in surprise. He sure knew a lot about this town, and she figured he must have lived here his while life. She smiled at him.

"Right, I'll do that," She said.
~~~~~~~
"I hate these things, though," Alex mumbled, looking down at the death traps her sister called high heels. Ella was standing off to the side, watching silently.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:50 am

His whole life, and his afterlife too.

Milo sighed. "Is that all, you need nothing else?" He asked.

~~
Issac frowned, and gave her his rare advice that wasn't from his shallow soul.

"Then don't wear them." He said simply.

He looked up at the manor. "But before you do take them off. . . " He said. "You should show Milo, I'm sure he would love to see this once in afterlifetime event."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 am

"Umm...I guess so," Leanne said. She hadn't really come here for anything other than exploring, and she had found him.
~~~
Alex glared at him.

"I don't think so," She said. She took off the high heels, sighing in relief as she could move her toes again.

"This never happened," She added, pointing the sharp end of the heel in his face. "Got it?!"

Ella had run inside by now. Alex had no idea what she'd been thinking. Who cared if people thought she acted like a girl? Though, she had to admit, it did feel nice to be more.....girly, once in a while.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:59 am

"I saw you in a dress, it happened." Issac said simply as he started walking again. "Milo would be sad, you know he doesn't get out much." He said calling over his shoulder.

Milo was the coldest out all of them, and all of them had problems with wanting warmth, but ony everyonce and while, his problem was greater, and this was well known.

Suddenly Alice spoke. "A human went to the Manor about an hour ago, and haven't came back yet."

~~
Milo sighed. "I geuss since you came to explore you can explore."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 am

Alex turned to look at Alice.

"Really?" She asked. Her grey eyes wandered to the Manor. She decided to go check it out. She carried the heels in her hands, entirely forgetting how she was dressed for the moment as she started towards the manor. She was barefoot, but didn't really care right now.
~~~~~~
"Really? Thanks!!" Leanne said. "This place is so big...." She breathed, looking around and turning in a full circle. In a moment she was out the study door and going down one of the many hallways.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 am

Issac followed. He would need to thank Alice later.

~~
Milo sighed and sat down. "I hope she doesn't find the other paintings." He suddely said.

There were tons of them, all of his family, some lined the halls, some were hiddened under sheets. And some of them even had a year paint at the bottom coner.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum