The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begining.

3 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

The begining. - Page 42 Empty Re: The begining.

Post by Dial-Up Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Seth blinked in surprise at the sparks. She was one of those gifted humans that he had heard so much about, then. It was strange.
~!!~
December stood up and wandered outside and into the rain. She knew that college wasn't something to be so depressed about, yet she was. She wanted to talk to Brooke.
~!!~
Draven nodded.

"I'll have to make sure Elianan is appropriately dressed," He said simply, eyeing her jeans. Elianna glared at him.
~!!~
Soon K.C. stopped, thinking she had lost Nicole. They were deep in the woods now, no where near the manor.

"Oh, my. It seems we're lost,' K.C. said, smiling strangely and turnign to the girl.
~!!~
Ember glared at him and picked up a few more pieces.
~!!~
Leanne didn't move from under the covers. She wanted to stay here forever, disappear. She was a murderer. A killer. Her mom was gone. Forever. And she had done it; she had killed her. She could still taste her blood in her mouth. It disgusted her. She was a monster. Nothing more than a bloodthirsty monster who didn't deserve to live.

This gave her a thought.

She struggled to her feet, and would have puked at the sight of her mother's dead body if she could. Instead, she stepped around it and went to her dresser. She dug in a drawer until she found what she was looking for. A small lighter that she used to light the candles in her room.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Luna looked at her. "What?", She asked sort of nervious now.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Dominic smiled.

~!!~
"Alex!?" Isaac called. He was worried out her, for some reaon.

~!!~
Brooke tossed her bag into her car.

~!!~
Myame nodded. "If you see my brats, tell them please, to be on their best behaver."

~!!~
"I did nothing to you." Dimitri said suddely. "Yet you act like I'm a bad guy."

~!!~
Andrew had followed Leanne. He opeed her door. "Leanne!" He thought she would of have came home.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Alex thought she heard someone calling her name, but ignored it. "Come on," She said, not letting go of his hand as she started to walk home.
~!!~
Draven just nodded, before retreating back to his room.

Elianna looked at her aunt, her face a mixture of pain and confusion, and sadness.
~!!~
December saw her friend, and ran over to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, seeing the bag. She bit her lip nervously and looked at her friend.
~!!~
Ember paused as she knelt down to pick up another piece. She knew he was right. She hesitantly looked at him, Jasmine's advice running through her mind. If it hadn't been, she never would have said what she was about to say.

"I'm sorry. You're just...a lot like a friend I used to know. That's why. Sorry."
~!!~
Leanne looked at her door as it was opened. She held the open lighter close to her neck, the flame dangerously close to her pale skin. She looked at him, but said nothing, nor made any move of putting the lighter down. Her mother's body seperated them.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Adrew frowned. "Don't." He said, softly, not comading, but worried. "It was a accident, nothing to kill yourself over."

He frowned. "Patrick." He said. "What would he think? He vaules life, and cares for you. How would this hurt him?" He could't believe he was talking like this. But he did not comand her to put the lighter down, through it crosed his mind.

~!!~
Domiic followed.

~!!~
"Uhhhhh," Brooke said. "I'm leaveing" She mumabled.

~!!~
"Sorry, but still o reason to treat me the way you do." He said. "I'm my own person."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Luna looked around. "I have to get home", she said and went the way she had thought they had come from.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Nicole stepped out of the woods in wolf form, she was galreing at K.C.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum