The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begining.

3 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

The begining. - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining.

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Samuel looked at Isaac, his frown deepining with every word spoken. It seemed he was a flirt, just like he, only had been here longer.

When Isaac looked at him, he smiled, trying not to show what he was thinking.

"Yes, me and Miss Nella here were having a nice chat," He said, careful to use the name he assumed she liked.
~~~~~~~
Ella looked up a few minutes later. Alex looked away from the TV and back at her, smiling.

"Can we go out once it gets dark?" Ella asked, in her soft voice. Alex nodded.

"The sun is setting," Ella said, her voice low. Alex frowned slightly, and just nodded again. She stood up, turning off the TV and grabbing a jacket on her way out the door. She may have been dead, but she had to keep a jacket on at night, so that no one would think it strange that she didn't.

She helped Ella button up her jacket, though she probably didn't need it. A few minutes later they were outside, hand in hand, as the sun began to set.
~~~~~~~~
Leanne's movie had finished now. She sighed, rolling over on her back and looking up at the ceiling. She wanted to explore more! There were so many cemeteries, so many graves, so little time in a day!

She sighed, and pushed herself to her feet. She gathered up all her trash and walked downstairs and out the back door, tossing them in the trashcan her mom had already set out. She lingered outside for amoment, looking around.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Issac suddenly smiled. "Welcome to the town that never dies." he said, and Nella shot him a glare.

"Get lost, Issac." Suddenly she saw Alex. A awful thought came to her. She grabed Sam's wrist and pulled he towards Alex. "You sould meet her, I just know she will like you." She lied, but her lies were so good, one could not tell she was lieing. In truth she wanted to see Alex hurt this boy. Why? She didn't know.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Sam's eyes wandered to Alex.

'Another pretty one!' he thought. When Nella grabbed his wrist he grinned, somewhat stupidly, and was pulled along with her. As they came up to Alex, he let go of Nella and smiled at her.

"Why hello there. I'm Samuel Long. I've just moved here," He said. "What's your name?"
~~~~~
Ella looked up when she saw Alice and Sam. She nudged her sister, who followed her gaze. As Sam stopped in front of her, she released Ella's hand, and moved them to her hips, looking at him.

The way he smiled at her made her roll her eyes. When he asked her name, she shrugged.

"Alex." She said simply.
~~~~~~
Upon hearing her name, Sam smiled. He took her hand, and kissed it lightly.

"It's nice to meet you, Alex. Such a pretty na----" He started, but was quickly cut off.
~~~~~~
Alex's eyes twitched slightly as he took her hand.

"You might not want to----" Ella started, but it was too late. He had kissed her hand. Alex grabbed his hand and flipped him over on his back in a moment.

"Don't ever do that!!" She shouted in his face. Ella grabbed her and had to pull her off of him.

"Don't hurt him, Alex!" She pleaded. Alex was trying to pull out of Ella's grasp to get at him.
~~~~~~
Sam stood up, his eyes somewhat wide. What was this girl's problem?? He took a few steps back, brushing himself off.

"Act like a girl," He mumbled.
~~~~~~~
"What was that?!?! Say it to my face!!" Alex shouted, still trying to get at him. Ella was having trouble holding her back.

"Please excuse my sister. She's usually nicer than this," Ella apologized softly from behind her. Alex was still yelling things like 'Let me at him!!!' or 'Let me go!!'
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Issac's eye's were twiching, he carefully started to walk backwards, a simlar thing had happened to him about 20 years ago.

Alice was smileing. What fun! He sould count himself lucky, at least Alice didn't push him off a roof like she truely wanted to do. It was common knowalge that Alice often had thoughts like this. And some were thank-ful that she was able to stop herself sometimes. Sometimes. But it was so hard. She geussed it helped they weren't on a roof.

"Oh, Ella, let her have her fun." She said with a smile. "Every Flirt must learn their leason."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm

"Willow is the only sane girl around here....." Sam mumbled.

Ella sighed, and finally let her sister go. Alex was on him in a matter of moments, pinning him to the ground and grabbing his shirt.

"Who doesn't act like a girl??!" She demanded. She wouldn't admit it, but those comments had been around her all her life, and they actually hurt her sometimes. She /was/ a girl after all. Sometimes she wanted someone to think of her that way, instead of just the one to come to when you needed to beat someone up.

"You," Sam mumbled. "Now get off of me!!" He /was/ strong, and as he struggled to get her off of him. She was stronger, though, and kept him pinned to the ground.

"Who?!" She demanded.

"Fine, not you!!! Now get off!!!" He yelled. Alex stood up, and gave him a good kick in the side before turning and storming off.

"I'm sorry, so so sorry!!!" Ella apologzied profusely to Sam, before running after her sister, who was headed towards the cemetary again.
~~~~~~
Leanne looked up as she saw the white haired girls from before, siblings, she assumed, coming towards the graveyard. The older one looked positively furious, while the younger one was trying to catch up to her. Leanne stepped out from her backyard, and hurried after them, her curiousity getting the better of her once again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Issac looked at Alice. "Milo would have yours and Alex's head if she killed him!" He said. He didn't put it pass Alex to kill a human. "Do you really want to face Milo?" He asked.

Alice shivered. "No, I don't." She truned back to Sam. "I am sorry, for what I have done." She paused. "If Milo name wasn't metioned I wouldn't have said that!" She said she truned and walked into an ally. A moment later she was sitting on a roof, looking at the sky.

"ISSAC!" She yelled. "Don't you want to be free like the birds?" She called down. "To fly away from this place?"

~~
Willow stuck her head out of the door when she heard yelling. "What happened?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Sam had wandered off as soon as Alice apologized, back towards home, rubbing the back of his head that had smacked the concrete. He sighed, and was going to walk in when he saw Willow.

"Nothing, really," he said. "Just come crazy chick who decided to try and beat me up." He was still rubbing the back of his head.
~~~~~~~~
"Idiots, jerks, morons," Alex was mumbling under her breath as she kept walking. Ella soon stopped trying to keep up, and sighed, stopping to catch her breathe. Leanne found her then, and walked up to her, smiling. She touched her shoulder, and Ella jumped.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Leanne asked with a grin. Ella shook her head, still panting.

"No, it's fine," she said in between breaths.

"Hey, I know it's none of my business, but is everything okay?" Leanne asked. Ella just nodded.

"My sister is just being herself," She said. "I'm Ella," She quickly added.

"Leanne," Leanne said. "But call me Lee or Anne, not both together," She added. Ella just nodded. She would have shaken her hand, but her skin was so unnaturally cold, so she held back.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Willow frowned. "Oh, are you okay?" She asked walking out of her doorway. "I would offer you ice, but we don't have any." She said softly. "You aren't hurt that bad are you?" She stepped towards him.

~~
Issac sighed and walked away, without anwsering Alice.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Sam frowned.

"I'm fine," he said. "No girl could hurt me that badly."

Then he smiled, taking a step towards her.

"It's nice that you're so worried about me, though, Willow," He said, with a grin.
~~~~~~~
"So when did you---" Leanne began, when her mom's voice came again. She sighed.

"Gotta go. See you later, Ella!" She called, and turned and ran back home.

Ella went off to find her sister again, sighing softly.
~~~~~~~
Alex had her hands clenched into fists at her sides, and kept walking, still mumbling to herself.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Willow smiled, her chheks light pink. She nodded. "It's great that your okay." She looked around. "Warren will be mad at me if he finds me out here after dark." She said taking a step back. "I'll talk to you tomorrow?" She asked really hopeing he would say yes. But she didn't know why.

She truned on her heals and ran back inside, waveing over her shoulder. "See you tomorrow."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Sam chuckled softly.

"Yes, tomorrow," He said, and when she was inside he turned back to his house. He unlocked the front door and stepped inside. His dad was watching TV on his laptop. Sam walked over to his air matress, his footsteps echoing throughout the large, empty house. Though it wasn't as big as Leanne's.

He sat down on the matress, and pulled out a deck of cards, and began to play Solitare.
~~~~~~
Leanne sighed, and was back in her room a few minutes later, watching another movie. She had a lot more unpacking to do tomorrow, including taking more boxes out of the truck. The movers should be back.

'I think I saw 2 other families moving in today, too,' she thought. She thought it somewhat strange, but was glad that at least she wasn't the only one.
~~~~~~~
Ella soon caught up to Alex, who had calmed down a bit by now. They walked hand in hand back home. Once there, they walked inside. Ella took a book and sat on the ground in front of the TV, reading, while Alex watched it.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Milo was feared and respected, by both humans, and the dead. He himself was dead. He staied in a manor on top of a hill that looked over the town of Dale. The manor was old and fallig apart. He was laying in one of the rooms, sleeping. His heart did not beat, and his skin was ice cold.

~~
It was cool, and breezey. Alice was eatting a chocolate bar, it amzed her she could. She smiled as she waited for the sun to rise. She was sitting on a roof. It was only 6:01.

~~
Issac was up. He was planing on visting Milo later. He would want to know about the new humans. But first he would go find, and meet, and frilt with this Willow girl Sam had mentioned eariler.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Alex was awake; she had been since about 4 am. For some reason, she couldn't sleep last night, hardly at all. Something had kept her up.

She was sitting outside on her front porch, staring at the house that the two siblings had moved into to. Her eyes then wandered to the one that the other boy, whom she had hurt the day before, had moved into, then to Leanne's, and finally back to the one with the sibilngs. She let out a small sigh, and looked down at her hands. What Sam had said had stuck with her. Did she really not act like a girl? She knew she didn't act like one, but surely that didn't mean she wasn't one....She sighed, and unclenched her fists.

She was wearing an old pair of jeans and a grey tank top that matched her eyes. She had dirt under her fingernails, from all the time she spent outdoors. But didn't everyone? She sighed again, wondering why this was bothering her so much.
~~~~~~~
Ella was still asleep, downstairs in the living room. She hardly ever slept in her room anymore, mostly because it felt so empty. Their furniture was still there and everything. No one had moved in when they left, and they had never sold the house. She could see why now, but back then, the neighborhood was nicer, at least somewhat.
~~~~~~~
Leanne was up already and in the shower. A few minutes later she was out, and changed into a pair of black jeans and a black tank top, with black and red fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows. She quickly dried her hair as best as she could with the towel, and put her black hair into two low ponytails once more, sticking the skull hair pin in. She wasn't usually up this early; she slept until at least 12 on normal occasions in the summer, but for some reason, today was different. She didn't even bother to put a jacket on; the morning breeze felt nice, at least to her.

She left her mom a note, saying that she went out to explore again. She wasn't up yet, and the movers were coming in two hours. She hoped she would be back by then, but she left the note, just in case.

Leanne was outside a moment later, taking in a deep breathe of the fresh air. She spotted a large manor on top of a hill that overlooked the town, and frowned. Why hadn't she noticed that before??

She took off after it at a jog, not even noticing Alex as she passed her. Alex didn't seem to notice her either, lost in thought.
~~~~~~~
Samuel was up already as well, surprisingly. He was usually lazy. He was already dressed, in a pair of jeans and a simple T Shirt. He had a can of coke in his hand, even though it was 6 am, and was outside. The movers would be there in about an hour.

'An hour to kill...' he thought, just as Leanne ran by.

'Another cute girl,' he thought, but didn't pursue her, for she was already gone. He sighed slightly, and sat down on the front porch, deciding to wait for Willow. After all, so far she was the only sane one here that he had met so far. And, she was cute.

Yes, that was most of the reason he would wait for her to come outside.

Last edited by srw464 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Willow was always up early. She been up since five. She would have already been outside by now, but she didn't know this town. But she couldn'thold back any longer. She threw open the door, and almost yelled; "Good morning world!" But she didn't. This place seemed dealy quiet, and she didn't want to break it, but she did have the biggest smile on her. Altrough it was summer, and was bond to get warmer later in the day, Willow was wearing a long sleve turtle neck. This was to hide the bruse on her neck, and the banages on her wrist.

She stepped out, and the sound of the door closeing may have been a bit too loud.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Ella was awake now, and once she had washed her face and combed her hair, she ran outside just as Willow did, almost tripping over Alex.

She smiled and waved at Willow.
~~~~~
"Good morning, beautiful," Samuel greeted with another smile. He was just flirting again, nothing unusual. He took a small sip of his coke, then looked back at her.

"Sleep well?" He asked, not even taking notice of Ella across the street. He was trying not to look at Alex, who he could feel glaring at him.
~~~~~~
And glaring Alex was. It was /this/ boy's fault she was so bothered. Being.../her/ had never bugged her before, not even in the least. But now here she was, feeling like crap because of someone she had met only yesterday!
~~~~~~
Leannne stood in front of the manor doors a few minutes later, panting for breathe. She reached up and knocked once, but then went in anyways. After all, it looked abandoded. As she looked around, she noticed lots of the things were covered in a thin layer of dust.

'When was the last time someone came in here?' Leanne thought, as she started to walk, her footsteps echoing throughout the large manor.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Willow blushed. "Good morning, Samuel." She greeted, takeing a few steps toward him. "I sleept well." She said but her bak was hurting, she had sleept on the floor last night. "How are you?" She asked politly.

She glanced at Alex and Ella, she gave them both a smile. They both were very pretty, Alex the most.

~~
Milo didn't stir. He didn't hear the footsteps. He layed very still in his bed. Dead, that what he was, and now he really did seem like it.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Alex groaned and sat up, kicking the ground before turning inside, slamming the door behind her. Ella sighed softly. She knew what was bugging her sister, and this puzzled her. Never before had she cared about what people thought of her, or her looks. She had a sort of...natural beauty, but it was never noticed. No one ever thought of her in that way, for she was always so.....violent.

Ella sighed again, but smiled back at Willow.
~~~~~
"Good, good," Samuel said with a small sigh. "The movers should be here soon. Lots of unpacking to do today," He mumbled, pouting slightly. He looked back up at her and grinned, just as he heard the door slam across the street. He flinched, but said nothing about it and kept looking at Willow, still smiling.
~~~~~
Leanne had wandered her way into the room Milo was in somehow. She stopped as soon as she saw him, one hand on the doorframe. Who was he??

'People here rest in the strangest of places....' she thought, stepping over to the bed. She thought it rude to awaken him, but she was bored. So she leaned down and did the same thing she had done to Issac the day before to him now.

"Boo!" she yelled in his ear, before stepping back to watch what he did, how he reacted. One of her favorite hobbies.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Milo opened his strange pale white eyes. He had white hair, and gothic, lolita sense of style. He yawned slightly. "Morning already?" He said boredly at sunlight hit his eyes. Then his eyes found their way to Leanne's face. "Who are you? And why are you in my home?" He demaned. He had that arura of power. Like he was in chrage, that he was not to be disobeyed.

~~
Willow nodded. "Warren and I brought all the stuff in the car. No movers needed." She said. She was frowning slightly, she was wondering what was wrong with Alex. "Not much stuff, we had to leave alot of it behind, in Mami. Father most likely sold all my stuff by now.

Last edited by From the god Mars. on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Sam frowned slightly.

"Why would your father sell your stuff---" He began to ask, when Ella walked over.

"I'm sorry if I'm interuppting, but I need to speak with you," She said to Willow. "I don't think we've been properly introduced. I was the one who accidentally ran in front of your car yesterday. I'm Ella," She smled slightly at her, though her mind was back with her sister. She was hoping maybe this girl could help her.

Sam frowned slightly, angry about being interuppted by somone who looked much younger than him.
~~~~~~
"You /live/ here?" Leanne asked, sounding shocked. "But it's so----old, and dusty!" She said. She may have sounded rude, but that wasn't how she meant it, not at all. She loved it here!! She thought it would be amazing to live in.

His white hair caught her eye, and she soon found herself staring.

Last edited by srw464 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Willow frowned again. "Willow." She said looking at her. "It's fine, but you nearly gave my brother a heart attack." She was wondering if their was a reason Ella wanted to talk to her. "If you don't mind, is there something you wanted to know?" She asked. She just had that feeling that Ella wanted her to do something.

~~
No, he didn't /live/ here. He staied here. "This is my home, I do not go to yours and say how clean it is." He retored. He blinked. "Is there something wrong with me?" He asked. He hadn't been stared at like that since he had a painting done of him, and the artist did't want to miss a detail of him. Back then he had black hair, and dark green eyes. Now he had white hair, and white eyes. Matter of fact, that painting was hanging up in the lobby of the manor.

Last edited by From the god Mars. on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 pm

"Ah, yes. You see, my sister is being.....depressed. And I wanted to know if you could help me," She started, her hands behind her back somewhat akwardly. Sam watched this silently.

"The one who tried to beat me up yesterday?" He finally spoke up. Ella frowned.

"Yes, and I'm so sorry about that! She's usually nicer, I promise!" She said, before turning back to Willow.

"I'm sure," Sam mumbled, taking another sip of his coke.
~~~~~~
Leanne quickly blinked and looked away.

"Huh?" She asked. "Oh, no, there's not, it's just-----I like your hair," She shrugged and said. "Cool color." She didn't really know what wlese to say, so she let her eyes wander around the room.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Willow frowned. "I would help, but I don't know her, I don't even know why she is depressed." She said. "Or how you want me to help." She said, not looking at Sam anylonger, almost like she forgot about him. "Maybe if you tell me, I can."

~~
"You failed to anwser my earier qustion; why are you here?" Milo said, suddely he was all in charge, he seemed to have that arura were you had to respect him. It was just who he is.

He slid his bare feet on to the floor, and stood up. He was taller then her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 pm

"Are you good with.....makeup?" Ella asked, tilting her head to the left slightly. Sam almost choked on his coke, but didn't say anything, biting his tongue for once.
~~~~~
"I noticed this manor, and I wanted to explore it," Leanne said, shrugging. She looked up at him, not seeming at all intimidated. Her eyes met his, and she noticed how strangely they were colored. Maybe he wore contacts, like her? Speaking of which, she had forgotten to put them in this morning. She sighed, knowing that her eyes would be their normal, boring, pale blue color right now.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Willow smiled. "Yes." She said. "Is that what you want me to do?" She asked. She wasn't wearing any right now, because she didn't need it, she only wore it on speaicel occasions.

~~
His pale white eyes met hers. "So do you explore every manor you come across?" He asked. He walked to his door, "I am sorry, can we take this to the study, I have a dislikeing for girls in my bedroom." He said walking out. He relize he wasn't dressed right but he didn't care at the moment. He stopped in the hall way, and waited for her to follow.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm

"Yes!" Ella said, smiling now. "Could you? Please?" She asked, pleading with her with her child-like eyes and face.

Sam frowned as he watched her.
~~~~~
"Well, this is the first manor I've come across, actually," Leanne said. When he spoke again and opened the door she nodded and followed quickly.

"The study," She repeated, with a small laugh. "Sounds fancy, like something in one of my books." She smiled at him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum