The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 3 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Diz Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 am

Lia lifted her head off Neel's chest and looked in the hall way.

~~~~~
Amelia looked at Lia and Neel for a moment then walked off not saying a word. She wasn't mad at anyone anymore, she just wasn't talking to them because she didn't really know what to say.

~~~~~
Justin ran by laughing, almost knocking Amelia over.

~~~~~
Monique was close behind withher bow and arrow smiling.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:57 pm

"You can get out of my bed now." Andrew said simply, standing up.

~!!~
"No." Ash said. "Not for another week, my mom had clinging problems." He said, sadly.

~!!~
"What do you know?!" He demanded. "When everyone become experts on the future?" He yelled after Myame made a comment about their future will be long together.

~!!~
Michi stood up, and shook her head. She walked out of her room silently, and pushed Draven's door open without knocking, she really was getting to use to this. She smiled when she saw how Draven was sleeping. Seh walked over to the side of his bed, her finger's tracing the marks on her neck. She leaned over and kissed his forehead softly, not really wanting to wake him up.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Lia sighed as she watched as her sister watched off. She looked back up at Neel. "So what have you been doing since the last tiem I saw you?", she asked.

Amelia walked down stairs and sat on the couch and started reading her book.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Neel shrugged. "Nothing, much, looking for you." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Lia smiled. "I'm sorry I disappeared like that suddenly, my family wouldn't let me go tell anyone good bye, so I wasn't able to tell you where we were leaving to", she said. She still hated her parents for making her leave everything and everyone behind just because they didn't want to be so close to Neel's family.

((This might be my last post they're locking up, but I might be able to post one more thing before I leave))

Last edited by IVH on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

((I can't post anymore today I have to go it's closing. bye))
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Sage yawned, and leaned back. "What if I don't want to?" She mumbled. "It's actually quite comfortable, and I'm lazy."
~!!~
Samantha tried to hide the disappointment she felt, and instead nodded. "Well.." She said, looking around silently. She turned back to him, and offered him a small, half-smile. It looked strange to see on her face. "I hope everything goes okay for you, and I'm glad you're okay," She said.
~!!~
Piper sighed, and brought her face away from the door. This was none of her business, and she knew that. She turned away from the door, and closed her eyes.
~!!~
Draven didn't stir, though he did turn over in his sleep, so his back faced the wall. His hair fell over his sleeping face.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Andrew looked at her. "Fine." He said, standing up, I'll change with you there." he said, lifting the edge of his shirt up.

~!!~
Ash nodded. "Thank you."

~!!~
Michi pushed his hair out of his face, and kissed his cheek, before turning and heading back to the door, not wanting to be the one to wake him up.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Sage said something, but it was muffled by the pillow she had placed over her face. "I'm not moving, but I sure as heck won't look either," Were the words. She would have moved, but everything hurt, and her limbs felt like lead weights, weighing her down and keeping her from moving.
~!!~
Samantha nodded, and looked as if she wanted to say something else, but didn't. She turned and walked down the porch, and started down the sidewalk back towards her house. She looked up at the sky, closing her eyes and letting the wind blow her hair out of her face.
~!!~
Haven had a book open on her lap; it was a photo album. She was flipping through the pages silently, face blank.
~!!~
"Ember, come here for a minute!"

Ember looked up from where she lay on her bed, and walked downstairs. Her mom was sitting at the table, two plates of food in front of her. Ember sat down, looking at her.

"Dinner?" She asked. Her mom nodded, and Ember slid a plate towards herself.

"You know, Dimitri's back. I saw him earlier," her mom said. Ember almost choked on her food.

"So what?" She asked finally. HEr mom blinked in surprise.

"So what? I thought you'd be happy, overjoyed maybe, to see him. I mean, things haven't been going well for you lately.."

Ember pushed her chair back, and it fell to the floor. "I don't care if he's back!" She shouted suddenly. "It's because of him that this happened in the first place!" Lies, ands he knew it, but it felt good to say anyways. SHe walked to the door and grabbed her coat.

"Where are you going?" Her mom demanded, standing up.

"Out!!" Ember shouted, and walked outside, slamming the door shut behind her.
~!!~
Draven opened his eyes then, and looked over at Michi's retreating form. "Mi..chi?" He asked quietly, still half asleep. He blinked a few times and sat up slowly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Michi turned around. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry." She said softly. "I didn't mean to."

~!!~
Andrew sighed, and dropped the hem of his shirt, and climbed back on his bed, he lifted the pillow and gazed down at her. He suddenly smirked. "I have a present for you."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Ember stormed to her car, and fumbled with the lock until she realized she didn't have the keys. A low string of curses escaped her lips, frustration taking over.

"Dangit, dangit, dangit," She mumbled, hitting the roof of the car with each word. She cried out in frustration and kicked the tire, not knowing how much it hurt nor caring. She turned back to her house, but refused to go back inside.
~!!~
Draven frowned, shaking his head. "You didn't wake me," He lied groggily. He rubbed his eyes, shaking his head. "What time is it?" He mumbled.
~!!~
Sage had her eyes closed tightly, and only opened one as the pillow was lifted off her face. "What is it?" She asked quietly, opening both and looking up at him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

"Ember?" Dimitri asked, as he stepped outside. "What is wrong?"

~!!~
"Six." Michi said, sitting on the of his bed. "At night." She smiled at him, softly.

~!!~
Andrew leaned down and kissed her quickly, pulling back before she could have a chance to kiss him back. "That." He said dropping the pillow back on her face.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Ember spun to face the source of the voice, and froze when she saw Dimitri. She turned back around, not answering him. she took something out of her hair, a hairpin, and began fiddling with the lock of her car door with shaking hands. It wans't working.
~!!~
Draven nodded slowly, yawning and stretching. He realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and quickly picked his up from the ground where it had fallen, slipping it on quickly.
~!!~
Sage frowned, and pulled the pillow off her face. She sat up and threw it at him. "That's hardly fair," She mused, and stuck her tongue out at him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

"Ember." He repeated. "Why won't you answer me?" He asked.

~!!~
Michi stood up. "You aren't awake yet, should I come back at a better time?" She asked.

~!!~
It bounced off his hair. "Oh, really?" He asked. "How so?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Ember mumbled something under her breathe when she realized the lock wouldn't open, not without a key. She turned around and looked at Dimitri, but said nothing. She tried to walk past him, towards the side of the house to her window. She would climb up; she wouldn't face her mom, not now.
~!!~
Draven shook his head. "No, I'm awake now," he said, buttoning up the front of his shirt. His eyes fell on his wrist for a moment, and he looked over at her, smiling now.
~!!~
Sage smiled slightly at him. "Because I can't move," She said. "I mean, I probably could, but it hurts," she mumbled. Her legs felt like lead weights; she couldn't move them without really trying, and as she did, she flinched in pain.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Dimitri grabbed her arm. "Ember, look at me!" He said.

~!!~
Michi smiled back. "How did you sleep?" She asked sitting back down.

~!!~
Isaac opened his eyes. "Hmm?" He asked.

~!!~
"All the better for me." He said, and kissed her again, pulling back quickly again.

~!!~
Darren nodded slowly. "I wish there was something I could do."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Alex smiled softly at him. "Hello," She said quietly. "You looked distracted; I hope I didn't interupt anything..?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
"Good," Draven said, sitting up straight and looking over at her. "Better now, though."
~!!~
Rainy shook her head slowly, closing her eyes for a moment. when she opened them she sat up, and held her head in her hands, moaning lightly. It hurt.
~!!~
Sage looked at him, smiling slightly. "See? You're teasing me. You're lucky I can't move," She said.
~!~
Ember glared at him, pulling out of his grasp. "Don't touch me!!" She shouted suddenly, and with such ferocity that she surprised even herself. "Don't ever touch me again!!!"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"No." Isaac said. "I'm glad you came." He said. "It is never good when I am thinking." He said softly.

~!!~
Michi smiled wider. "Good. It just wouldn't be right if your dreams were better then me." She said, jokingly, as she kissed his cheek again.

~!!~
"Really?" Andrew asked. "What would you do?" He asked.

~!!~
"Ember..." He said softly. "What happened?" He asked softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 pm

"I'm sure you'd like to know!" Ember shouted. She took a step back, shaking her head and looking away. "You're the one who left!!"
~!!~
Sage smirked at him. "Wouldn't you like to know," she said.
~!!~
Alex frowned. "Dominic left," she said suddenly, looking forward and pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on top of them, letting out a small sigh.
~!!~
Draven laughed, and shook his head. "What if I told you I dreamed about you?" He asked quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

"Is that what this is about!" He demanded. He was hurt by that. "You have to be the most selfish girl on the face of this planet!" He yelled. "You ran before I could explain, and now you are yelling at me for leaving!" He stepped toward her. "I did this for you! I promised to take better care of myself, so I get help. And this is what I get? Was going through all that, all the nosey doctors, and nagging nurses, a waste of time?" He demanded. He took another step toward her, and his eyes fell to her arms, her scared arms. His face went from angry to just sad. He, too, was only wearing a T-shirt, he carefully reached out, and grabbed her am, and traced the patterns the scars seemed to make. His own pale scars laced up his arms, and above his elbows. "Oh, Ember, you promised, me." He said softly.

~!!~
Andrew frowned slightly. "I do, know tell me." He said, kissing her again, but pulling away quickly. "Or I won't stop teasing you."

~!!~
Isaac looked down at her. "Why?" He asked.

~!!~
Michi smiled slightly. "Oh, that would depend." She said. "Which do you prefer?" She asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Ember flinched with each of his words, shrinking farther and farther away. She knew he was right; she was selfish. She had always been selfish. She knew that.

Her eyes widened; he had left for that? She felt even worse than, and wanted nothing more than to crawl under a rock and never come out. She had felt this way before, too, after Jeremy had died.

She tried to pull her arm away from him when he took her arm again, but her strength seemed to be sapped away. She looked down at her arm silently, her hair falling over her face. She looked over at him, and her eyes went to his own arm. She tore her eyes away, looking at the ground. If she could cry, now would have been in the time. Even now her lower lip was quivering, and she clenched her teeth together tightly to stop it. She was silent, shaking her head slowly. "I'm--" she started, but pulled her hand away, shaking her head. She turned and ran then, past him and to her own house, and looked up at the side of her house. She grasped the tree, climbed up as quickly as she could, only slipping once, but managing to hang on. She jumped from there to her window, not caring how wreckless she was being. She pushed her window open and climbed in, slamming it closed behind her. She fell down, not bothering to shut the drapes. It was then that she saw Jeremy, for the first time since that night with Sevastion, looking at her with sad eyes.
~!!~
Sage sighed, then smirked. "Are you sure that's much of a threat?" She asked, looking over at him. "I mean, I'm perfectly content with this right now."
~!!~
Alex shrugged. "He loves me," she said, a bit of pain breaking through her voice. "And we argued. I called him a coward. He left," she mumbled, staring down at the ground.
~!!~
"I think I prefer this one," Draven said quietly, placing a hand on her cheek. "I can't kiss you properly in my dreams," he said quietly, moving closer to her.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hmm." Michi was smiling softly, and she leaned forward. "I'll take as a good thing." She said before pressing her lips to his.

~!!~
"Is that all?" Isaac asked, looking sad.

~!!~
"Then I could just stop." He said, smiling, pulling away from her.

~!!~
Dimitri looked down at his hands, and closed his eyes, returning to his own home.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Alex nodded slowly. "Yes," she said quietly. "I just wish...me and him...could just stay friends," She said quietly. She sighed.
~!!~
Sage frowned, but said nothing. "Fine," she said simply, and took another pillow off the bed, and threw it at him.
~!!~
Ember stared. "Je--Je--Jeremy?" She stammered. He just nodded. She stumbled to her feet, and threw her arms around him before she could stop him before she could stop herself, surprised to find him solid. She hadn't tried to touch him before. She felt him go rigid, but after a few moments he wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face in his chest; he smelled just like he had when he was alive. Like smoke, sweat, and something else that she couldn't quite place. She gripped him tightly, not caring about anything else right now, nor the fact that she was standing in front of her window.
~!!~
Draven kissed her back gently, surprisingly gentle for him, but he seemed to be like that around her a lot lately, as if he were afraid her might break her.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Isaac frowned. "I saw you two, growing up. He never wanted to think of you as just a friend." He said.

~!!~
Andrew smiled, and dropped the pillow on to the floor, and leaned over and kissed her, his lips staying this time.

~!!~
Dimitri looked out his window, and saw the strangest sight. Ember was hugging nothing.

~!!~
Michi pulled away a moment later. "I love you." She said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Alex frowned; she had never really thought about Issac being around then, but of course he was. She had seen him a few times, too. "I never saw it, though," she said quietly, looking down at her hands. "I was blind."
~!!~
Sage kissed him back, her hands wrapping around his neck almost involuntarily. She was still laying on the bed, yet didn't seem to mind. She closed her eyes, wishing that the day before had never happened.
~!!~
"I'm sorry," Ember cried. Her shoulders were shaking. Jeremy shook his head. "It's not me you should apologize to," He said, pulling back.

"Jeremy, I--" She started, but he was gone . Disappeared. Yet she knew somehow that he was still there.

She turned to her window, and saw Dimitri looking at her. Her hands curled into tight fists at her sides. Of course Jeremy had been referring to him. Of course she was wrong to still be angry at him. Of course she had been wrong the whole time. Yet...her pride seemed to be getting in the way of her actually doing anything about it.
~!!~
Draven smiled at her. "I love you, too," he said quietly. He remembered what time she had said it was, and glanced over at her again. They were going to leave that night, he remembered now. He hadn't even told Elianna yet.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next