The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chess Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"No!" Leanne shouted, standing up and standing between him and her friend. "Not you," she glared at him. She didn't want him to change them; she knew that he could make them do anything then. She turned to Andrew, then Darren.

"I know it's a lot to ask," She said softly. "But their minds are made up. Could one of you...?" She asked quietly. Rainy was trying to comfort Sage again, whose eyes had closed. She wasn't responding, but she was breathing, and that was enough for her. Rainy looked back up now, and her eyes were wide and full of fear, for her friend and for herself. She didn't know what to do.
~!!~
December froze. She hadn't thought of that. "He seemed...to mean it, when he said he loved her," She said quietly, sitting down next to him. "If he does, he won't give her false memories," she said quietly, looking down at her hands, folded in her lap.
~!!~
Piper jumped, and stood up quickly. She blinked once, staring at him when she realized he had no shirt on. She quickly looked away. "No. Just wanted to find out more about the man who threatened me is all," she said, shutting his drawer.
~!!~
"Why?? Why can't I be??" Anne demanded. "Tony, please!" She cried. Tears were in her eyes now. "I'm real. I'm scared. I need you, please," she whispered. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now.
~!!~
Abby peeked out from behind Laurence, and looked at Cinder. "This is her?" She asked quietly.

Haven was watching from the cover of the woods, her hands clenched into tight fsits at her sides. Seth was next to her.

Samantha was on the other side, watching from the side of the house. She was tense, her face a mask of indifference. She had gotten quite good at that lately.
~!!~
Draven wrapped her arms around her tightly, closing his eyes. He said nothing, just held her close to him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Darren shook his head. "I'm a made vampire." He said softly.

Patrick looked around. "That leaves me." He said with a frown. "I don't know." He said softly.

~!~
Simon laid back on his bed. "I still don't like him." He said. "If he loved her, why he do it in the first place?"

~!!~
Tobias walked to his door, and locked, he turned around and leaned against the door frame. "Then why didn't you come straight to me?" He asked amused.

~!!~
Tony looked away. "You are dead." He aid softly He didn't want to see her cry. "No, no Anne, please don't cry." He begged.

~!!~
Espen nodded, as Cinder stepped in. They led her up stairs.

"CINDER!" Ash yelled when he saw her in the doorway. He didn't seem happy. Espen walked to the cage and unlocked it, pulling him out, and shoving the girl in. "Leave!" Cinder said.

~!!~
Michi hugged him back, and rest her head against his chest, and closing her eyes.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Haven cursed under her breathe. She wasn't supposed to go in!

"Wait," Seth said, as she stepped forward.

"No!" Haven shouted, and ran towards teh house. Samantha ran out of the woods near her, and soon they were all in the house. Samantha had run ahead, and stood in the doorway, looking at Ash with wide eyes, panting. Seth cursed and ran after her, Haven bringing up the rear. She only hoped the others would follow.
~!!~
Leanne looked at Patrick, and shook her head. "Please?" She asked quietly. "I can't...I can't trust anyone else here," she said quietly. "Sage is gone...they won't leave both of us. If you don't change them, they'll just get themsleves killed by someone else here trying to do it themselves. They're very stubborn that way," she said quietly. Summer was silent. Rainy had stood up now, and was looking at Darren with fear written in her eyes. She quickly looked away. Sage hadn't moved; she had passed out.
~!!~
Piper rolled her eyes. "I wasn't going to walk in on you in the shower," she said, though in truth she hadn't know that was what he had been doing. She stepped towards the door, then paused.

"You know, I didn't take your brother for the mating type," she said suddenly, looking at him. "What was that girl's name? Michi?" She asked. She was trying to make him angry, that much was obvious.
~!!~
December shook her head. "He didn't love her then, maybe," She said quietly, and sat down on the edge of the bed hesitantly next to him. "I know how easy it is to fall for someone," she added quietly, looking at her feet now.
~!!~
Anne shook her head, her small shoulders shaking. "You don't believe I'm here," she cried. "I'm right here, and you don't believe me," She whispered.
~!!~
Draven didn't want to let go of her. He never wanted to be away from her again. He stroked her hair gently with his hand, still holding her close.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:32 pm

"You filthy liar!" Tobias yelled, he walked over to his bed, and quickly pulled on a shirt, then ran out of the room. He didn't believe her, yet he wanted to make sure. He threw open Draven's door, he wasn't there. He ran to Michi's room, and threw open the door, frowning deeply. "What did you do!?" He yelled at Draven.

Michi pulled away from Draven in surprise.

~!!~
Tony looked away. "But I already lost you." He said softly.

~!!~
Simon looked at her. "Nothing can happen." He reminded her.

~!!~
"Fine." He said softly.

Andrew was ext to Sage, stroking her hair. Darren was glaring at him. He didn't like people touching Leanne's friends. The ax was suddenly in the wall near Andrew head. Andrew was standing now. "I'll leave." He said and was gone.

~!!~
Luke ran after them, followed by Rufus and Lacey.

Ash's eyes were wide. "What's going on?" He asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

December shook her head, and felt tears coming to her eyes. She held them back, and nodded slowly.

"You keep saying that," she said quietly. "But you still haven't given me a straight answer for it. I don't know what you want me to say. That I'm sorry I didn't realize you liked me before? If I had known..." she shook her head, looking away. Her hair fell over her face, hiding her eyes from him. "Everyday I think about you. More and more, and I feel more and more of me falling for you. I don't want to. I want to forget about you. But I can't," she said quietly, finally looking over at him. Her lips were quivering, and she looked like she was about to cry. "I don't understand. Do you still like me? Do you want me to like you anymore??" She asked quietly. "I don't understand.." She whispered, and a single tear slipped down her cheek.
~!!~
"And now you have me back! "Anne cried. "I dont' understand this. I'm scared, Tony," she cried. "I don't know why I'm here. I was with dad, and then---" she cut herself off, looking away. "You have me now. I don't want to leave you again. never again."
~!!~
Rainy jumped, and a small whimper escaped her lips, looking at the ax. She was scared. Sage hadn't moved. Rainy knelt down next to her.

Leanne looked at Patrick, and smiled sadly at him. "Thank you," She said quietly. She hadn't noticed Andrew touching Sage, or else she would have been yelling at him. She turned to Winter and Summer now, and Rainy. Rainy stood slowly, but she was shaking.

"Rainy, you don't--" Leanne began, but her friend cut her off witha shake of her head.

"No. I do," She said softly, and Summer and Winter exchanged a single glance before turning to look at Patrick.
~!!~
Samantha was looking at Ash, a mixture of confusion, relief, and sadness crossing her features. She grabbed his arm in a moment of desperation, hardly realizing she had done it.

Haven looked at him. "We're getting both of you out of here," she said, and turned to Espen. Abby was next to him now, a small figure standing in the shadows. Haven took a step forward, glaring at him. "Let her go," She said quietly, voice low and dangerous. She had a hand on the knife in her jacket pocket now.
~!!~
Piper ran after him, a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She hadn't meant to do this!

She looked into the room, and saw Draven standing up, hiding his wrist behind his back. So she had been right.

"What do you mean?" He asked, stepping forward. Piper was trying to stay out of his view, and failing. His eyes fell on her, but only for a moment. They then went back to Tobias.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Simon looked away. "I do still like you." He said softly. "But you are Brooke's best friend." He said. "I don't want to get in the way of that." He was whispering.

~!!~
Michi watched silently, her hair hiding her neck. Tobias wasn't fooled by that. He walked pass Draven and roughly yanked Michi up, she winced, his grip was tight. He pulled her hair back, revealing her neck, and Draven's bite mark. "I mean this!" He yelled.

~!!~
Tony looked at her with sad eyes. "I want to believe you. I do." He whispered. "More then anything."

~!!~
Espen was frowning. "A deal is a deal." He said.

Rufus stole Lacey's staff, hit the door frame with it. Lacey was frowning.

~!!~
Patrick sat down on the bed. "Who's first?" He asked, quietly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

"Simon, you're not going to get in the way!" December cried suddenly, pushing her tears back. "You're her brother, that's true, but how does that even interfere? I like you, and you like me. It's not that hard of a decision."

She turend away, and stood up. "But if that's the way you feel, I guess it's stupid of me to try and change your mind, no matter how much it hurts me," she said quietly. "No matter how much it will continue to hurt me."
~!!~
Samantha gripped Ash's hand tightly in her own, her eyes on Espen. She could hardly believe that this was the man who had had him the whole time. His father.

"I don't care!" Haven shouted, stepping forward. Seth's eyes were on Cinder, in the cage. He looked ready to kill Espen himself at any moment.

"You're going ot let her go, or I'm going to kill you," She said softly, taking the knife out of her pocket. Seth stepped forward then, as did Abby.
~!!~
"Then do!" Anne cried. "I'm scared, Tony," she said quietly. "Please don't leave me alone again!" She cried.
~!!~
Draven pulled his brother away from Michi roughly. "And so what??" He demanded, glaring at him. Elianna ran in then.

"Quiet, you're going to wake up Is--" she started, thens topped when she saw the marks on Michi's neck. "What.." She started, then saw Draven's wrist, now in front of him. She paused, and just stared. Piper tried to slip out, but Draven ran over and slamemd the door shut. He looked furious, at her.

"You told him," He said simply. "You saw it, and you told him." Piper was silent.
~!!~
Summer and Winter looked at each other.

"You don't--" Leanne tried again.

"We want to," they said, at the same time. Summer stepped forward first, and glanced back at Rainy, who was watching silently. Her hands were shaking.

Summer sat down next to Patrick on the bed silently. "I don't really know what to do.." she said quietly. Leanne was biting her lip, and Summer glanced over at her silently. She smiled, and Leanne offered her a half-smile back. Sage had opened her eyes, and was watching what was happening silently, too weak to voice her vehement protests that she was feeling.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Simon grabbed her wrist. "December." He said lightly. "It will hurt you less in the long run. You are leaving for college soon, the less feelings we have for each other, the less it will hurt, the easier to forget." He said, but knew he was in love with her, he has for a very long time.

~!!~
Cinder was staring at him oddly. The white was blinking in and out around him. She looked away when it disappeared.

Rufus set the timer on his watch. "The house will fall in ten minutes." He said. "If we aren't out, we're dead." He glanced at Luke, they had put together a side plan. They had told no one.

~!!~
Tony looked at her. "Anne," He said softly.

~!!~
Michi stepped back quickly, trying to get away from Tobias' glare. It didn't work. "Her family is the reason we are here!" He yelled.

~!!~
Patrick sighed. "In three days time you have to drink my blood." He explained. He glanced at Leanne, then at summer. He leaned forward, and quickly slid his fangs in to her neck.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

December looked down at his hand, then nodded slowly. She turned away.

"Fine. You're right," she said quietly, pulling herself out of his grasp. "I guess you're right," she repeated. "In that case...I guess I'll talk to you later, Simon," She said quietly, and turned back to face him. She closed her eyes tightly, allowing only a single tear to escape before turning away. She opened his door, wiping her eyes on her sleeve before pulling it shut behind her. She stood in the hallway for several minutes before walking back to Brooke's room. She hesitantly reached up a hand and knocked, trying to stop her tears.
~!!~
Haven cursed under her breathe and stepped forward, placing the knive underneath Espen's chin. "If you think I'm kidding, you're sadly mistaken," she said quietly. "You let her go now, or I will kill you."

Samantha released Ash's hand and stepped foward, shaking her head. Seth looked at her, confused.
~!!~
Anne shook her head and stood up. "How can I make you believe me??" She asked quietly. "How can I make you see that I'm real??"
~!!~
"Exactly!!" Draven shouted, turning away from Piper. "Her family! Not her!" Piper tried to slip out the door, but he stoped her. Elianna opened her mouth as if to speak, but no sound came out.
~!!~
Summer nodded slowly, and her eyes widened as she felt a sudden pain in her neck. She gripped the sheets tightly. Sage moaned, weather in pain or sadness it wasn't easy to tell. Rainy's shaking grew worse, and Winter seemed like she was using all of her willpower not to run forward and grab her sister. Leanne stepped forward now, her face twisted in sadness and worry.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Patrick pulled back slowly. "No turning back." He said. He shook his head. "I won't let you turn me into a murder." He said, and glanced at Darren.

"You are going to feel like you are dieing." He said, as he picked up the girl, and disappeared, he laid her in her own bed, and disappeared again.

Patrick looked at Winter. "It's not to late." He said. "For you to turn back."

~!!~
"That doesn't matter!" Tobias yelled. "What if she tries something!? She is the perfect person to kill you!" He yelled.

Michi was shaking with unshedible, but a look of anger crossed her face. How dare he think that! Her face softened when she looked at Draven, as if she was pleading.

~!!~
"I don't know." Tony said softly. "I just need to think." He said.

~!!~
Ash looked at Sammy. "Sam-" He began, but suddenly fell to the ground. Laurence was behind him, and had knocked him out with the but of the his gun.

~!!~
Brooke threw open the door, and wrapped her arms around her neck, her own tears falling down her cheeks.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Winter shook her head slowly. "I'm not leaving my sister and my two best friends here," she said, taking a step forward. "I'm not scared." A lie, but it didn't matter. She sat down next to him slowly. "Sorry we're making you do all of this," She joked lightly, and then quickly was back to normal. Sage looked like she wanted to murder someone. Rainy was still shaking, and Leanne looked pained.
~!!~
Draven glared at Tobias. "Then I suppose it's my problem, not yours," he said, voice low and dangerous. "Get out," he said, pointing at the door. "All of you."

"Draven--" Elianna began.

"GO!" He shouted. She jumped, nodded, and spun around and out of the room. Piper ran to the door as well.
~!!~
Anne nodded slowly. "Do you want me to g---go?" She stamemred, sounding like she wanted anytning but.
~!!~
Samantha spun around, and her eyes widened when she saw Laurence. "You---" she began, and then ran towards him. Seth stopped her, shaking his head.

"Get Ash out of here. Now," he said. "Let us deal with this." She looked like she was going to protest, but one look from him and around the room and she grabbed Ash's arm and tried to pull him to a standing position. He was small, and she was strong, and soon she had his arm around her shoulder, and tried to lead him out of the room. Seth grabbed the side of Laurence's gun, and tried to pull it out of his grasp. Haven pushed the knife up farther, so it broke the skin slightly.

"Now," she hissed.
~!!~
December's eyes widened, and she hugged her friend tightly. "Do you remember?" She whispered, her voice heavy with tears. She didn't want to believe it unless it was true.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Patrick sighed. "No, this is all I ever wanted a handful of teenage girls going through my head." He said, sarcastically, and leaned forward. He didn't want to do this, but he did. He pulled back a few minutes later, blood dripping down his chin. With a sigh Darren took her to her to her room, but then at the last minute he decided to lay the twins in the same bed.

~!!~
Tobias glared at his brother and walked to the door, slamming it behind all of them.

Michi looked at Draven, still shaking. "I wouldn't..." She said quietly.

~!!~
"No!" Tony said quickly. "No, just stay close." He whispered.

~!!~
Espen was smirking. "Are you a killer?" He asked.

"A minute left." Rufus said. Luke nodded, and suddenly time stopped. Only people not frozen in time were those on the rescue team. "Put the knife down." Lacey said. "And get the keys."

~!!~
"Yes." Brooke said softly. "Yes." She kept saying.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Haven shook her head, her hand holding the knife trembling. How easy would it be just to end this all now?

"He would just come back.." she said quietly. "Killing him...it's the only way to really end it," she said. But she knew she wouldn't; she couldn't. But if they left them in here and the building went down, they would die anyway. But then she wouldn't have done it directly.

Seth sighed, and took the keys out of his pocket instead. He ran over to the cage and unlocked the door quickly, and grabbed Cinder's hand, pulling her out gently. Haven hadn't moved, the knife still under Espen's chin, trembling.

Samantha stumbled out of the building, and set Ash down on the grass. She fell next to him, panting. It was harder to carry him than she had thought. She was tempted to go back, but couldn't bring herself to leave his side.
~!!~
Piper turned to Tobias, but said nothing. Elianna was gone, leaving just the two of them. She turned to leave silently.

Draven looked at Michi, shaking his head. "I know," he said quietly. "I know."
~!!~
Leanne was watching Patrick, arms wrapped tightly around herself. Sage's hands gripped the chair tightly, looking like she wanted to rip all of their heads off. Rainy stood up now, ignoring the trembling in her hands and legs. She stumbled towards the bed, and sat down next to him. She saw the blood still on his chin, and the trembling only grew worse.

"I---I'm ready," she stammered. "I'm not scared. You c--can," she said quietly, answering all of Leanne's unspoken questions at once.
~!!~
Anne nodded slowly. "I will," she said softly. She walked over to him, hugged him tightly once more, then slowly pulled back. She turned towards the door.
~!!~
December was unable to hold back her tears now, any of them. She cried freely now, holding her friend tightly. "I'm so sorry!!" She cried. "I'm so, so sorry, Brooke!!"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Luke walked to Abby and picked up her frozen body. When the house fell he didn't want a kid to die. He quietly walked outside.

Rufus sighed. "Just take the keys." He said."We need to get out."

~!!~
Tobias said nothing, and left.

~!!~
Patrick sighed, and bite her as well, he didn't want to. But this was what she wanted. He pulled back slowly, and wiped her blood off his chin. Darren's hands were in fist, he quickly but gently picked her, and reappeared in her room. He sat on her bed, keeping his arms wrapped around her waist, while he had her in his lap. "That was stupid." He said. "You shouldn't of have." He said, his voice pained, and he kissed her forehead.

~!!~
Michi looked down, then suddenly her arms were wrapped around him. She buried her face in his chest.

~!!~
Tony looked down, not sure what to think.

~!!~
Brooke shook her head. "Not your fault." She said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Seth let Cinder out of the room slowly, and down the stairs and outside, where it was safe. Samantha looked up at them, and then back down at Ash, a deep frown on her face.

Haven knew that they were all safe now, that she should leave. But she couldn't bring herself to put the knife away.

"He deserves to die," she said quietly, her hand still trembling. "He did this to his own children," she said. "He shouldn't be alive..." She said quietly, and looked for a moment like she really would kill him. But she couldn't finish, yet showed no signs of moving anytime soon.
~!!~
Rainy looked up at Darren hazily. Her neck hurt so bad, but right now all she could think of was the fact that he had stayed with her. She was so glad, but she knew what she had done.

"Darren," She whimpered. "I'm scared." She had tears in her eyes.
~!!~
Sage stood up suddenly, but almost fell over.

"Sage, please---" Leanne started, but it was too late. She was gone. Soon Sage was knocking on Andrew's door, leaning heavily against his doorframe. She couldn't see straight, but it didn't stop her from coming here.

Leanne turned to face Patrick slowly. She moved over to sit next to him on the bed, and absetnmindedly raised a hand and wiped the rest of the blood off of him.

"I--" she started. Should she thank him? She didn't know what she was feeling right now.
~!!~
Anne walked out of his room and down the stairs slowly. Soon she was outside, and her feet found their way back to the graveyard. She stared at her own grave, wondering what was going on.
~!!~
Draven wrapped his arms around her tightly, and held her close. He was angry, furious at his brother and that girl, but when he was holding Michi, his anger just seemed to leave him.
~!!~
December shook her head, and pulled back. "Why would you do that??" She cried. "My memories...they weren't worth any of this," she cried.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 pm

"That girl, she saw part of your past, and I read it." She said softly. "I thought you needed to know." She said softer.

~!!~
Michi was still shaking slightly. "I love you." She said. She loved the way it sounded. She looked up at him. She smiling widely. "I won't ever leave you." She said softly. "Because I love you."

~!!~
Patrick shook his head, he looked sad."I'm going to take a shower." He said softly, and pulled out some of his clothes, and walked toward the bathroom. He looked over his shoulder, a small smirk on his face. "Unless you want to join me?" He joked lightly, trying to relive some of the tense air. He quickly stepped into the bathroom before anything could be thrown at him.

~!!~
Andrew his door, he looked sad to see Sage, his drawing pad under his arm. He was drawing her again, trying to get all the details right, he wanted to have a drawing of her smiling before she was changed.

~!!~
Darren looked at her with sad eyes. "I am too." He said softly. "I am too." He held her tightly.

~!!~
Rufus took her hand and lead her away.

Cinder sat next Seth, clinging to him as she looked at Ash.

When everyone was outside, Luke unfroze time.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm

December shook her head slowly. "You're an idiot," she said suddenly, looking at her. "But I love you," she added quietly, and hugged her again. "Thank you," She whispered. "I'm just glad to have you back."
~!!~
Draven kissed the top of her head, and pulled back. "And I love you," He repeated. He never would have guessed this is where he'd be one day.
~!!~
Leanne was far too tired to throw anything at him, laugh, or even react in any way. She lay back on the bed, closing her eyes. She stared up at the ceiling. If she could have cried, she would have.
~!!~
Sage gestured behind him. "Can I come in?" she asked quietly. She looked almost ready to fall over just standing there. She didnt' seem to care either way.
~!!~
Rainy closed her eyes tightly, and shook her head over and over again. "How much is it going to hurt?" She whispered.
~!!~
Summer and Winter had both passed out, laying together on the same bed. Summer had her arm around her sister's shoulder.
~!!~
Abby gasped and sat up, looking around. "Where are they??" She demanded, looking at them, glaring. Haven hardly even seemed to take notice of the small girl; she was too busy glaring at Rufus for dragging her out of there. Seth had his arm around Cinder's shoulder, and Samantha just looked tired. She had a hand on Ash's arm, and quickly pulled it back when everyone piled out.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Brooke pulled back and looked over her shoulder. "He left." She said quietly.

~!!~
Michi was smiling again. The she suddenly pulled away, a small frown. "How is your wound?" She asked, afraid she might of have hurt him.

~!!~
Patrick sighed and closed the door, turning the water on and undressed.

~!!~
Andrew stepped aside. "What do you want?" He asked quietly.

~!!~
Darren sighed, and pulled her off his lap, and laying her on the bed, but still staying close to her. "It is different for everyone." He said softly.

~!!~
Luke had already left. Rufus was dragging the crazy Lacey away. Cinder watched at the house began to fall, and she heard her father's shouts. Ash sat up slowly, rubbing his forehead.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 pm

December wiped her eyes on her sleeve, and turned around. "Do you love him?" She asked suddenly, turning back to her.
~!!~
"It's fine," Draven said quietly. "My sister helped me a lot," He added.
~!!~
Sage glared at him, and stepped inside. "I don't see how this changes anything . Except for, you know, me never seeing my family again," She said quietly. "In fact, I was stupid enough to have a thought, that maybe things would be better like this. I could stay here, with Leanne, Summer, Winter,a nd Rainy. With you. But then you told me werewolves can't stay here. Tell me, Andrew, do vampires and werewolves have some sort of ancient fued, like in the movies? Or do you just not want me around anymore?" She demanded.
~!!~
Rainy kept her eyes closed, and slowly opened them, looking over at him. "Wha was it like for you?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Samantha looked at Ash, a wave of relief rushing over her. Haven watched Rufus' retreating form, and then looked at Ash. "Are you okay?" She asked. Seth flinched as he heard the shouts, but ignored it.
~!!~
Leanne sat up slowly, and glanced at the bathroom door for a moment before looking over at the closed door. She couldn't believe this. Her friends were going to be staying, but why had Andrew said what he had about Sage? Why couldn't she stay?
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Brooke was caught off guard. She nodded slowly."But nothing can happen." She said softly.

~!!~
Michi smiled. "I'm glad." She said softly, and looked out the window. "When do you think he is going to come back?" she asked softly.

~!!~
Andrew sighed. "Vampires are older then Werewolfs." He said. "Werewolfs were made to kill us." He said. "They hate us." He was speaking softly. "I don't want you leave." She said quietly.

~!!~
Darren closed his eyes. "It was my choice, but all my life I thought I had no choice about it, I was raised by a vampire, it it hurt me so much, even after I drank Pamela's blood I faint from the pain." He said softly.

~!!~
Cinder held on to Seth tighter, and looked at her brother. "Seth, I want to go." She said softly.

~!!~
Neel had his arms wrapped around Lia. He had missed her so much, through her cousin seemed to still hate him.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

December sighed. "You sound just like your brother," she mumbled under her breathe. She shook her head, and looked at her. "Why not?" She asked quietly. "If you love him, and he loves you."
~!!~
Draven froze. "I don't know," he said quietly, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "That girl...she would see it, I think. But I doubt she'd bother telling us," he added bitterly.
~!!~
Sage shook her head slowly. "Werewolves do. Just because I'm made into one doesn't mean I have to, right?" She asked, glancing over at him. "I'll still be me, right?" Her voice was growing desperate.
~!!~
Rainy flinched, and looked away. "I don't want to hurt," She said quietily. "I'm scared. I want to be with my friends, but---" she shook her head. "I'm scared," She repeated quietly, her voice nothing more than a whipser.
~!!~
Seth nodded, and stood up slowly. Samantha did the same, and offered Ash a hand to help him up. Haven was looking at the ruins of the house, wondering if Espen or Laurence had made it out alive. She turned to look at the young girl, but she was gone.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm

"He's a vampire." She said softly. "I am human, he refuses to change me." She whispered.

~!!~
Michi sat next to him. She took his hand. "Be careful please, when he does comeback." She was begging quietly.

~!!~
"You will always be you." He said. "Just with fur, and sharp teeth and claws to rip my heart out with." He said, matter-of-factly. "But then again, you don't need teeth or claws to do so."

~!!~
"I won't leave you." He said quietly. "I promise." He said softly.

~!!~
Cinder held his hand tightly, and looked at Ash as he stood.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

December's eyes widened slightly in fear, but it was gone just as fast. She sighed. "I guess we both have boy troubles, huh?" She asked quietly, her attmept at a joke to lighten the mood. She frowned. "You can't...be with him, as a human?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Draven nodded. "I will," he said quietly, though he knew it wasn't something he could promise. That was why he didn't.
~!!~
Sage smiled wryly at him. "But I can't stay, then?" She asked. She looked away, unable to stop the small cry of pain as her arm began to throb again . She lay back in the chair, cold sweat sticking her hair to her forehead and her shirt to her skin. She closed her eyes tightly, her breath coming quickly.

"You know," she said, in between breathes. She didn't know what was wrong with her; already she felt strange, sick. "I never did like dogs."
~!!~
Rainy nodded slowly, and curled up into a tight ball, laying on her side. She could still feel the coolness on her neck where the blood was, but she ignored it. She opened her eyes suddenly.

"Please stay," She said quietly. "Until I fall asleep," She begged quietly.
~!!~
Samantha used a hand to steady him, worried he still wasn't okay. She turned to Haven, who just nodded and began to walk. Samantha kept looking over at Ash, as if to make sure he really was okay. Seth walked behind them, holding Cinder's hand tightly.

Last edited by srw464 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:44 am

((I can't think of anything to post I only have 15 days left so I'll try tomorrow sorry please don't get to far with out me))
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Brooke frowned. "So Simon is still being thick headed?" She asked softly. She walked into her room, and sat on her bed. "I will grow old, and he will live forever." She said, sadly.

~!!~
Michi didn't ask him to promise, she just wanted to know he will try. "Thank you." She said quietly. She sat on her bed, and smiled on him.

~!!~
Andrew frowned. "You can stay in Dale, but not in the manor, that will be like asking for a death senctene." He said, touching her cheek.

~!!~
Darren nodded quietly, but he said nothing. He brushed her haor out of her face.

~!!~
Cinder grabbed Ash's hand with her other hand, and glanced up at Seth. "Something doesn't seem right." She said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next