The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 2 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm

December followed her friend into her room, and sat down next to her on the bed. "I never thought of that," she said softly, stretching her legs out and looking at the floor. "I can't believe I'm defending him, after all that he did, but maybe....maybe he just doesn't want you to share the same fate as him. I mean, living to be so old, watching everyone you love die....eternal life like that, doesn't seem like such a good thing if you really think about it."
~!!~
Draven sat down next to her, but his mind was obviously elsewhere now. When would Leslie come back? Would he try to burn the manor down again like he was going to originally try?
~!!~
Sage shook her head slowly. "I don't want to change...maybe....it'd be better if..." She took something out of her pocket then; her nail file. She closed her eyes, her grip on it tightening. "Maybe it'd be better if I just finished myself off here."
~!!~
Rainy closed her eyes then, and tried to ignore the throbbing in her neck. She didn't want to think about what was happening; she just wanted to sleep. She wanted to sleep, and never wake up again.
~!!~
Leanne sat up suddenly and grabbed something off the bedside table, a glass cup. She threw it at the wall suddenly with such force that it struck with a loud 'bang' and shattered into pieces that fell to the floor. She let out a cry of frustration and walked over to the wall, kneeling down to pick the pieces . She gripped one tightly, the skin on her palm slicing open.

"Idiot.." She mumbled. "Idiot!!" She screamed, and brought a fist back, hitting the wall with such force that her knuckles split open. "Idiot!" She shouted, hitting it again. "Idiot! Idiot!" With each time she said it she hit the wall again, until a small pool of her own blood formed on the ground.
~!!~
Seth flinched and looked away. Did she mean the lights? He would have to tell her what Espen had told him; about her becoming a hunter, later. He didn't want to, though.

Haven glanced back at them, but said nothing. Samantha was silent now, walking slowly, staring down at her feet.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Cinder led them up the steps of her house, with a small sigh. She pushed open the door. Jona was in the living room, pacing. Her eyes widened when she saw Ash. She threw her arms around her son.

~!!~
Patrick came running out of the bathroom then. He was soaking wet, and only had pants on, and the water could still be heard, running. He leaned down next to her, and wrapped his arms around her, not careing he was getting her wet.

~!!~
"No!" Andrew said quickly, pulling the file out of her hands. "No, no, no." He sounded panicked again. "Promise me you will never do such a thing!" He said. "Please." He begged.

~!!~
Michi sighed softly. She looked down at her hands. "Draven, you do know I have to go back soon, right?" She asked. "I have to get my thrown back from Aster." She said softly.

~!!~
Brooke nodded slowly. "I know" She said softly. "I know."
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Leanne cried out, but no tears came with it. She threw her arms around Patrick with such force that she almost knocked him over.

"I'm such an idiot!" She cried. "They're my best friends!! Even if they wanted this, I shouldn't have let them!! I ruined everything!" She screamed, shoulders shaking. "They had families!! Brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and I took that all away from them!! I ruined it all!!" She cried.
~!!~
Sage looked up at him, and finally just nodded. "I promise," She said quietly, but her fingers were crossed. "But....it does seem easier," She mumbled, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. "Rainy, Summer, Winter, Leanne, you...all vampires, or soon to be. And me...." she shook her head. "I don't want to live a life alone, where I can't even see any of you. It doesn't make sense."
~!!~
"But," December said, glancing over at her. "Love...it's a strange thing, isn't it?" She asked. "I'm sure things will work out okay in the end," she said softly. "They always do. After all, you're....you're back now, right?" She asked quietly. "You're back, with your memories. That worked out okay. Maybe...maybe everything else will be okay, too," she said quietly.
~!!~
Draven nodded slowly. "Then I'll come with you," He said suddenly, turning to face her. "I'll come with you. I know what he did to you. You wore your bruises with pride, but if you go back there to him..." he shook his head.
~!!~
Seth went invisible then, and Samantha blinked in surprise, wondering if she had just missed him leaving. She watched as their mother wrapped her arms around Ash, quickly stepping back. She had a hand on her arm, looking around nervously. She suddenly felt very out of place.

Haven turned and walked outside, and around the back of the house without a word. She looked down at the rocks under her feet, and picked one up in her hand. She closed her fist around it, and it turned to dust, which she let slip out through her fingers.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Ash pulled out of his mother's grasp. "I'm sorry." He said when she questioned him. He wasn't about to tell her that it was his own father that took him. Moments later the twins were sitting on Ash's bed. He was throwing a baseball in the air. "Cinder? Where's Seth? I need to tell him something." His voice was low.

~!!~
"I want to leave soon." She said quietly. "While I'm sitting here, through I do love being with you, it scares me to think how he is destroying not just my country, but the country you use to rule as well." She said softly. "You understand that, right?"

~!!~
"Maybe." Brooke agreed. "But." She said dragging the word out. "If you want it to work out between you and Simon, you can't go around guilt tripping him. Not only does it frustrate him," She was rubbing her forehead. "it also gives me a headache."

~!!~
"Nicole was raised to hate my guts." He said. "But she isn't a bad person." He said softly. "Then there is Zane, he doesn't know what he is, through he has Nicole, he is utterly alone, he is one of a kind." He said. "And maybe, we could meet in secret. If you like."

~!!~
"It was me who did it." He said softly. "I bite them, I brought them here in the first place." He said. "It's my fault."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm

December sighed. "I wasn't trying to," she said quietly. "I just wasn't thinking about what I said is all. I just said exactly what I thought. It's weird," she said quietly, looking towards the door. "I'm always so good at not saying what I'm thinking, but when I'm with him....everything just slips out. I didn't mean to say what I did...I just....did," She said quietly, looking forward again. "I know it's no excuse, though. And besides, he was right. I'm leaving soon, and it would be easier not to worry about it. But...now...I'm not so sure I want to go," She said, glancing over at her friend. "Now that you're back...I couldn't just leave you again," she said softly.
~!!~
Sage shook her head slowly. "I don't want to," she said slowly. "I don't want any of this. I don't want to change, I don't even want to be here!" She shouted suddenly, standing up and pushing the chair back. It fell to the floor witha loud clatter. "None of this was supposed to happen," she said quietly, walking towards the window. "This means I can't see my brothers again," She said quietly, looking out the window. "My mother. My father." Another thought came to her then. "Tomorrow's my brithday, you know, "She said quietly. "This is one heck of a birthday present."
~!!~
Leanne shook her head over and over again. "No, it's not," she said. "They're my best friends. I should have been looking out for them. I shouldn't have let them stay so long. I just stood by and watched you bite them. I just wathced. I didn't try to stop them. It was their decision, but it's my fault."
~!!~
Draven nodded slowly. "I understand," he said quietly. Another thought came to him then. "What if he comes back? Leslie. While we're gone."
~!!~
Seth was standing next to the two of them, and when Ash asked, he appeared, seemingly out of thin air. "What is it?" he asked.

Samantha stood in the doorway as they were gone, a feeilng of disappointment washing over her. She didn't know what she had been expecting, though. She had done her part.

She turned and walked outside. It was dark out. As she walked down the sidewalk towards her home, she found herself thinking. she was barely paying attention to her surroundings.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Ash threw the baseball at Seth's head. "Never, ever, let her do something like that again, you moron!" He yelled.

~!!~
"Nelly will stay, she won't go back anyways, Lark will help protect you family, and Sean, he is a great guard, one of the best. Nelly and Lark can turn to animals, they can look for him during the day. Tobias seems like a strong boy, he left a bruise on my arm, I'm sure he could help." She said softly. She shook her head. "All that doesn't matter does it?" She asked. "You still want to be the one to protect them, right?"

~!!~
Patrick held her tighter. "Leanne." He whispered. "I'm so sorry."

~!!~
Andrew looked down. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "But we can't control our fates." He said.

~!!~
Brooke shook her head. "I didn't do what I did because I was mad at you for leaving. I did what I so I would still have a part in your future." She said. "I want you to follow your dreams." She said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Seth picked the baseball up, ignoring the pain in his head. "Right," He mumbled. He turned it over in his hands, and threw it back, but not too hard. "Sorry."
~!!~
Samantha paused as she came to her house. She looked up at it, and felt tears coming to her eyes. She was able to help Ash, that was true, but it didn't make up for anything. Nothing at all that she had done, or could ever do, would make up for all that she had done already. She reached up and opened her door, stepping inside silently.
~!!~
Haven sunk down the side of the house, looking up at the moon. It really was beautiful, she thought. She closed her eyes, picking up another rock in her hand. She let the dust slip through her fingers.
~!!~
Draven looked down at his feet. "I've always wanted to be the one to protect them," He said softly. "Elianna resented me for that. She always did. She's a strong girl, and Tobias has always been strong, stronger than me in some ways. I shouldn't be worried, but I am." He looked over at her, and took her arm, pushing her sleeve up and looking at the bruise she had mentioned, a deep frown crossing his features.
~!!~
Leanne shook her head. "I did it. It was my fault. It always has been," She mumbled, but then fell silent. She hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest. She either didn't realize that he wasn't wearing a shirt, or she just didn't care.
~!!~
Sage spun around. "But why not??" She asked. "People always tell you, 'take hold of your future.' But mine's been ripped out of my hands!" She shouted. She turned back to the window, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "But it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does. I don't have a future anymore," she said quietly.
~!!~
December looked down at her feet, tears in her eyes once more. "I don't deserve to have a friend like you," she said softly. "But I'm glad I do."

She looked around, and then back at her friend. "But you see..." she said softly. "That's just the thing. I think my dreams have changed," she said quietly. "My eyes have been opened to a much bigger world now. I've seen things I never imagined, never dreamed I would. I know things that I didn't know before. I don't know what my dreams are anymore."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Ash caught it, and looked at Cinder. "Never do something that stupid again." He said. Cinder frowned.

~!!~
Michi glanced down at her arm, but said nothing about it. "You're their elder brother. No one blames you for wanting to protect them. When i was little I wished Aster was more like that. I craved for a protective brother. While I was doing that I was pushing Levi away, he was the protective brother I always wanted, but I didn't see that until after he was kil- after he died." She said softly. "They are lucky to have you." She whispered.

~!!~
Patrick shook his head. "It's not your fault. Not your fault." He kept saying.

~!!~
Andrew frowned. "Yes you do." He said. "It's just not going in the way you thought it was."

~!!~
Brooke looked confused. "I don't understand."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Seth was silent, feeling suddenly out of place. "I should go see if that girl got home okay..." he mumbled. He ducked out of the room quickly, and came back a few moments later.
~!!~
Draven frowned, and looked away. "I think that's enough of this sort of talk," he said quietly. "Whenever you want to leave, I'm ready to come with you."
~!!~
Leanne pulled back a few moments later, staring down at her bloodied and cut up hand. She flexed her fist a few times, as if to see if she could still move it. she was silent the entire time.
~!!~
Sage shook her head. "In all honesty, maybe it would have been better to not have come here in the first place," She mumbled. The room was swaying, and it suddenly felt very warm to her. She struggled to keep her balance. "I mean, I--" but she didn't finish, closing her eyes and falling to the ground.
~!!~
December sighed. "I mean, I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to go to college. I don't care about it anymore," she said. "I don't know what I want to do with my life, but right now, I just want to stay with you."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Michi smiled lightly. "Thank you." She said. She looked thoughtful. "How soon is too soon?" She asked, softly.

~!!~
Patrick kissed her forehead. "What is done, is done, if you spend forever worrying about the past, I won't be able to kiss you." He joked lightly.

~!!~
Andrew picked her up carefully, and laid her on his bed. He sighed.

~!!~
Brooke looked at her like she was crazy. "But all your life, you wanted to be a doctor, why change that now?" She asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

December didn't have to look at her friend to know how she was looking at her. She sighed. "It....just doesn't seem so important anymore," she said quietly. "After almost losing you forever, I realized that I don't want to go anywhere, not anytime soon."
~!!~
Sage didn't move; she was out cold. Her shirt was slowly turning red where she had been bitting, near her shoulder.
~!!~
Draven looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked quietly.
~!!~
Leanne nodded slowly. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, looking away as she picked up a piece of glass from the ground . "I'll finish cleaning up. You can go back to your shower..." she said quietly, trailing off as she realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Brooke nodded slowly. "Then how will you make a living?" She asked slowly.

~!!~
Andrew sighed, and began to clean her wound.

~!!~
"Don't see, Draven?" She asked, happily. "You technically have your thrown back!" She informed him. "And I want to give it back as soon as possible." She was smiling slightly. "It was never mine to begin with." She said.

~!!~
Patrick frowned. "Promise me you won't throw any more cups at the wall, and then I'll go." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm

December sighed. "I don't know," She admitted. "I'm sure I'll figure something out."

She turned to look at her friend. "Say, can you keep this a secret from Simon?" She asked quietly. "I figure, if he still thinks I'm leaving, maybe....this will all blow over. Him liking me, I mean." She looked away. "And if he stops liking me, then maybe...I'll stop..liking him."
~!!~
Draven frowned. A year ago, a few months ago even, those words would have made him happier than anything. Yet right now...they didn't seem nearly so important. Right now, all he cared about was her. He looked over at her, but said nothing.
~!!~
Leanne nodded slowly. "I promise, "She said quietly. "But I can't say anything about bowls." She smiled sadly at him, her attempt at a joke.
~!!~
Sage didn't move; her breathe was coming slower now, but not slow enough to cause worry. She was exhausted.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Brooke frowned. "Do you want to do that to him?" She asked. "He doesn't just like you know. He loves you. He liked you since we were little. He loved you for a while now." She said. "You know he even wrote a song for you."

~!!~
Michi frowned and touched his cheek. "Do you not want it?" She asked softly.

~!!~
Patrick smiled softly. "I'll make a note to lock up the china." He said, and closed the bathroom door.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

December's eyes widened, and she quickly looked away. "Then what am I supposed to do?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Draven shook his head quickly. "I...Don't know," he finally admitted. "All this time, that was all I wanted..." he said slowly. "But now.."
~!!~
Leanen went back to picking up the pieces, her hands shaking. She gathered them all together and threw them away, before wrapping her hand up. She sat down on the edge of the bed, and looked around the room. She stood up and walked to the closet, and pulled out her pajamas. She figured he would stay in the bathroom for a bit longer, long enough for her to change. Her face was small and sad as she slipped off her clothes and grabbed her clean ones.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Brooke frowned. "I'm a mind reader, not a miracle worker, if I knew what to do, I wouldn't be having the same problems." She said.

~!!~
Michi removed her hand from his cheek. "I understand." She said slowly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Leanne pulled on her pajamas and lay back on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling, her mind racing. She was remembering everything. For some reaosn, she was remembering all the little things. All the things she had her friends had been through.
~!!~
Draven frowned, shaking his head. "Even I don't. How do you?" He asked.
~!!~
December sighed. "I guess you're right," she said slowly. She turned to look at her. "But right now, I'm just glad to have you back," she said quietly, and hugged her again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Lia was leaning against Neel. She had missed him so much.
~~~~~~~~

Amelia was mad that Lia had liked Neel for so long and had never told her. True, she would’ve gotten mad and told their family about it, but she still should’ve told her something. She stayed away from Neel when she saw him in the hallways sometimes, and hardly talked to Lia at the moment, and stayed mostly in her room.

~~~~~~~~

Justin didn’t understand why his mother was acting think this towards Neel. His mom never told him that her family had hated their family. He was with Monique again, but this time they weren’t playing Monique was teaching him french, he had heard her saying something in french and wanted to know what she had said and wanted to say something in that language as well.

~~~~~~
Monique was having fun teaching Justin some words in french, because when he would try to repeat the word he would say it funny.

((ok I found time to post, my teacher let me go to the library to type my research paper well some of it any way. but still I got on and posted, I won't be aloud to come back tomorow so I'll post during my computer class if the kid next to me stops reading what I type everytime, anyway! gtg now bye I'll post again tomorrow))

Last edited by IVH on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Michi smiled, slightly. "I don't." She admitted. "But I figure if I say it enough one day it will be true." She said softly.

~!!~
"You never lost me." Brooke pointed out.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Nelly pulled the brush through Michi's hair, and she yelped. Nelly sighed, and pulled out more leafs. Michi had been hunting earlier, she had been sitting in a tree, and the branch had broke. She went tumbling. Her hair got knotted with leafs and twigs. Now she sat in front of her mirror, and Nelly was grumbling about not being a hand maid. Oh, and she now knew about her and Draven, you couldn't hide you neck from someone yanking on your hair. "You did something very stupid." She said.

"Are you talking about me falling out of a tree, or the marks on my neck?" Michi asked as Nelly yanked on the brush again.

"The marks." Nelly said as Michi yelped loudly. "Not so hard." Michi complained. "And how can you say that? You mated with Levi." Nelly yanked harder. "And see where I am now? I'm all alone, I saw him die, I saw him be killed, I am in the same house as his killer, and I can't do a thing. I hurt everyday." She said. "I just don't wan to see that happen to you." She said.

Michi shook her head, yanking her hair herself this time. "He won't die anytime soon." She said. Nelly sighed. "Who said I was talking about him dieing? You do have four men that want you dead. No, make that five." She said. She closed her eyes, and yanked again. Her mind drifted off, back to when Levi was still alive, and then to when Sean killed him, but she couldn't get revenge. He was only doing his job.

~!!~
Tobias was pacing, in Myame's study. "I don't get it." Myame sighed. "What are you talking about?" She asked, not looking up at him. "Draven!" Tobias yelled, stopping and looked at her. "He mated with the Lurelack Queen!" He exclaimed. "You shouldn't you be happy for him?" She asked. "She is the enemy!" He yelled.

Myame smirked. "Do you now know what Elianna's last name was?" She asked.

Tobias glared at her. "Elianna's last name is the same as you." He said, not even thinking that she was talking about his mother, not sister.

She shook her head. "Your mother's last name was Cordell." She said, still smirking. "That's not a royal family." Tobias said. "No, but still an enemy family, at least at the time of that Vane and her mated, they weren't going to let something stupid like that get in way of their love. Why should Draven?" She asked.

~!!~
Dimitri opened the door to his room, and his bag fell to the floor. "What the -" He cut him self, and looked around. "Sergei!" He yelled, he sounded ticked.

Sergei walked into the room, and smirked. "What happened?" He asked.

Moments later Dimitri had him pinned to the wall. "Don't you dare pull that crap on me!" He yelled dropping him, and turned around, his hands twitched. Quickly, he started to put stuff away. It was freezing in his room, his window was wide open.

~!!~
Jane was sitting outside her home. She looked sad. Today at school every time she tried to tried to talk to Sam he would run away from her. It mad her sad to think he didn't want her. Not that this confused her any less, she just thought that her first kiss would be with a boy with more confidence him, less of a moper. She looked down at her hands, she didn't know what to do, what to think.

~!!~
Isaac was sitting on his grave, his eyes were closed, and he was thinking about Alex, he loved her. He wanted to hold her, and never let go. But what she said about part of him still belonging with his wife. He didn't know, he didn't know hat to do if that was true, it just had him thinking...
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Sage hadn't moved from her spot on Andrew's bed. She had woken up once or twice, but each time the darkness would just swallow her up again. Part of her knew that today was her birthday, and obviously Leanne did too, for it was her that woke her up this time.

"Sageeeee," She whispered, poking her cheek . Sage mumbled something and sat up slowly. "Why are you in Andrew's bed?" leanne asked. "No, nevermind. Scratch that. Happy birthday!" She said quietly. Sage smiled sadly at her. "I know this isn't how you pictured it.." She said quietly. "But you're 19 now. How's it feel?" She asked quietly.

"Like someone dipped me in a vat of boiling water, pulled me out, shook me upside down, and then hung me out to dry."

"I meant being 19," Leanne said quietly.

"Oh. That," Sage mumbled. She smiled at her. "It feels...nice."
~!!~
Ember was staring at her bedspread, wondering what time it was. She had fallen asleep after school was out. She pushed her sleeves up, staring down at her arms. Marks ran up and down them, and several looked new. Her mom hadn't checked her recently, that much was obvious. She pusehd the sleeve back down when she heard voices.

She pushed herslef up and opened her window, ready to yell at anyone who was there, when she realized who it was; Dimitri.

Her heart beat hard against her chest, and she shook her head quickly. No. It couldn't be real. She stood frozen in spot in front of her open window, mouth gaping open.
~!!~
Sam was in his room, staring out the window. His face was sad, but impassive. He hadn't touched the rings again. He wanted to see Willow again, but after kissing Jane...everythingw as so confusing.
~!!~
Samantha reached up to knock on the door, then quickly lowered her hand. Why was she even here? It wasn't like it mattered to her if Ash was okay or not. she hadn't seen him at school, though that didn't mean he wasn't there. She frowned, and turned to go, but suddenly spun back around, swallowed her pride, and knocked.

Haven was up in her room, and glanced out her window. She sighed. "That girl is here!" She called simply. She didn't want to go answer the door.
~!!~
Elianna was sitting on her bed, humming to herself and looking at the door. Isabel had gone to find something to do, as she had put it. Elianna didn't want to let her out of her sight ever again, but she was proud, independent, just as she was. She couldn't keep herself from worrying, however. How could she? Her door was open, though she hoped and prayed that no one would bother her, not now.
~!!~
Piper was planning on staying in her room for a while, for fear of the wrath of Dravne and Tobias, but she couldn't. She hated being cooped up anywhere. she was passing by the study when she heard the yelling. She paused in her stride and placed her ear to the door, unable to stop herself from listneing.
~!!~
Summer and Winter were awake, looking at each other silently. Everything hurt. Summer had compared it to the time they had both had the flu, but it felt much worse than that. Winter's bones ached, as did Summer's. They weren't speaking now, just gazing at each other wordlessly. Sometimes it was as if they could hear the other's thoughts.
~!!~
Rainy was still asleep, but her breathe wasn't peaceful like any of the others. She looked as though she were having a nightmare, as if she wanted nothing more than to wake up, but she coudln't. She wanted to wake up; in her dream, she was looking at the dead bodies of all of her friends. Vampires, yet their blood was spilt. She wanted to wake up. She wanted to.
~!!~
December was in her room, unpacking her boxes. She had already begun to pack for college, but now...now she wasn't.

She didn't knwo what she wanted anymore. Everything she had told Brooke the day before had been the truth. She flattened another box, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. She was so confused, but right now...right now this seemed like the right thing to do.
~!!~
Alex was walking towards the graveyard, hands shoved in her jeans pockets. One was gripped tightly around the stone Issac had given her; she had had it with her since that day. she missed Dominic, oh so much, and she was afraid. Afraid that she ahd been right. As if he had called to her, she looked up as she reached the graveyard, her eyes falling on Issac.
~!!~
Anya had a thought, and it was troubling her, even now as she sat on the snow outside Milo's manor, where she had spent most of her time lately. How had he died? She ahd died of a fever, but what had happened to him after she was gone? He wasn't much older than he had been at the time of her death, so he couldnt' ahve lived much longer. But then...what had happened to him?
~!!~
Draven was in his room, asleep. It was around 6 PM. He had come back to his room the night before, and fallen asleep early the next morning. His shirt lay on the floor next to his bed, laying on top of the covers. He had his hand flipped up, his wrist showing the bitemarks that Michi had left on him the night before.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Andrew sat up, he was on his bed, on the other side. "What are you doing in here?" He asked Leanne.

~!!~
Dimitri looked up, and waved at Ember, then went back to cleaning the mess.

~!!~
Ash was the one to open the door. "Hello." He said, smiling.

~!!~
Cinder was in her room, chewing on the end of her pen.

~!!~
Tobias had his hand in fists. "Mother and Michi are not the same, Just as father and Draven are not." he said. "True, but he acts more like your father then you do." Myame said.

~!!~
Darren was still in the room, sitting in a chair, in the corner, reading.

~!!~
Isaac had his eyes closed, and he had a small frown on his face.

~!!~
Nelly dropped the brush, finally done. "No more climbing trees." She mumbled. She shook her head. "I don't like the idea of you going alone." She said.

"Draven said he will come." She said softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Sage jumped and let out a small scream, seeing Andrew laying in the bed next to her. Leanne's eyes widened, and she stared back and forth between Sage and Andrew, then finally at her friend.

"Something I should know about?" She asked, between pursed lips, suddenly very tense.

"No!" Sage said quickly. "No, I just fell asleep.. "She mumbled.
~!!~
Ember stared for what seemed like hours to her before walking to her window. With trembling hands she slammed it closed, locked it, and pushed her drapes closed. What was he doing here? When did he get back?

She turned back to her bed, and remembered how badly she had messed up his room. It brought her some satisfaction, but not nearly enough.
~!!~
Samantha breathed a sigh of relief, seeing him. "Um, hi," she mumbled. "I just came by...to see how you're doing, after--- she cut herself off, and shrugged.
~!!~
Piper frowned, and pressed herself closer tot he door. She knew that this was none of her business, but she felt like she wanted, no needed,t o know.
~!!~
Rainy sat up suddenly, gasping. She looked around the room quickly, eyes wide.
~!!~
Alex walked over to Issac slowly, and hesitantly sat down next to him. She wondered if he had heard her yet. Part of her hoped not.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Andrew frowned. "No, If we did that, you would know." He pointed out.

~!!~
Dimitri frowned. What was that about?

~!!~
"I'm fine." He said softly. "Thank you." He said. "Is there any I can do for you?"

~!!~
"She is going to hurt him!" Tobias yelled. "Emotionally or physically, I do not know, but she will." He said. "She has already talked him into leaving with her." He said, pacing again.

Myame sighed. "He is going because he wants to protect her, what I gather, is that she been planing this for a while, through I don't think she told Draven about it before yesterday." She said. "I don't think she wants him hurt anymore then you do."

~!!~
Darren looked up at her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

~!!~
Isaac didn't open his eyes, or move.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Sage's cheeks turned red, and Leanne just stared, slowly nodding. "But..." she shook her head. "I need to talk to you later," She said, pointing at her friend. Sage just nodded. Leanne grinned and kissed her on the cheek in a friendly gesture.

"Have fun," she mumbled, in a somewhat confused voice before pulling the door closed behind her, and heading towards Summer and Winter's room.
~!!~
Samantha shook her head. "No, nothing," she said quietly. She looked at him, and saw John in him clearer than ever. Just in the way h looked; the same hair, same face. She didn't know how John acted, for she had never known him. She had never spoken to him.

She realized she was staring and quickly looked away. "Well, if you're all right, I guess I'll go," She said, hands behind her back. "I'll see you at school tomorrow, right?" She asked suddenly, surprsing even herself. She didn't have the best reputation there...he probably knew that, though.
~!!~
Ember sat down on the edge of her bed, staring down at her hands. Her room was fully unpacked, finally, after months of living here. Her dark purple bedspread lay wrinkled on the floor, her things scattered around the room. She looked over at the window again, and looked down at her hands. She still didn't understand. She dind't think she ever would.
~!!~
Piper frowned; Tobias didn't seem like the caring type to her.

'But it is his brother,' she reminded herself, and listened closer.
~!!~
Rainy groaned, laying back on the bed. "I've been better," She mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.
~!!~
Alex reached out and touched his cheek gently with her hand. "Issac?" She asked softly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next