The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Chess - Page 40 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Rainy ran into the small clearing just as Nicole lunged at Sage. A scream bubbled up in her throat,a nd slipped past her lips. Sage's eye were wide, her face twisted in pain. She had a hand over her upper arm, where the fangs had bit into her. She looked at the now human, and her eyes widened in realization.

"Werewolf.." She breathed. She looked at her arm, back at the girl, then at Rainy, who was standing in shock.

Sage didn't seem to understand. She was just trying not to scream. She didn't know that a bite from a werewolf would change her.
~!!~
Anne shook her head. "I'm...I'm scared, Tony," She whispered. "I'm...I'm dead. At least I was," She whispered. "Now...Now....I woke up on my grave, and I---" She ran at him now, and wrapped him into a tight hug.
~!!~
Haven sighed, and Samantha frowned. "Let's go, then," Haven said quietly, and began to walk. Seth stayed next to Cinder, her hand in his. Samantha trailed behind, her hands shoved into her jacket pockets.
~!!~
Sam shook his head, and turned to face her. "Everything," He said quietly. He turned away from her again, but soon turned back. "Why are you here?" He asked.
~!!~
"Really? That's great," Anya said with a smile. "Did something happen?" She asked.
~!!~
December looked furious, more angry than she had ever been before.

"What is he doing here?!" She shouted, but she had her eyes on Moses, not on Brooke. "You have a lot of nerve..." She growled. She grabbed his hand, pulling it away from her friend's cheek. "To show up here, to touch her, when you're the one who broke her in the first place."
~!!~
Draven sighed, and took her wrist lightly. He pulled her down onto the bed next to him, took a deep breathe, and turned to her.

"I've been thinking," he said softly. "Ever since I met you...ever since I kissed you...I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. You brought out a side of me I never knew I still had. Michi, I---" He cut himself off, looking down, took another deep breathe, and finished. "Love you."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Michi's green eyes widened in surprised. She smiled slightly, and let a small laugh escape her lips. She finally allowed herself to brush his hair out of his face. "What took you so long?" She joked lightly.

~!!~
Brooke stood up. "December!" She called. "Please, you don't understand, she pleaded.

"Don't bother telling her." Moses said. "I'm leaving." "No!" Brooke posted.

~!!~

"You came." Ally said merrily.

~!!~
"You are my friend." Jane said, she was frowning. "Do you not speak English?" She demanded. "Tu est ma amie!" She repeated. Her gut turned, she didn't want him to be just a friend, but she would never say so.

~!!~
Tony went still, his eyes wide, he slowly hugged her back.

~!!~
Andrew glared at Nicole. "What did you do?" He sounded panicked.

"Nothing, it was an accident!" She protested.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 pm

"No, you're not," December glared at him. "Explain it to me, then!" December cried, looking at her friend. "This is the man who took your memories. He's the reason you can't remember anything!! It was him!" she cried.
~!!~
Anya smiled at her. She shifted slightly, the snow crunching underneath her bare feet. "Is Milo home?" She asked quietly.
~!!~
Sam sighed. "And you're my friend. But that doesn't explain why you're here," he said quietly.
~!!~
Anne cried into his shoulder. "I'm scared, Tony," she whispered. "I don't know what's happening. I'm scared," She whispered.
~!!~
Sage shook her head slowly. "What's going on??" She demanded, looking at Andrew, who seemed panicked. He never seemed panicked. Rainy had tears streaming down her cheeks.
~!!~
Draven sighed in relief, gald she wasn't angry with him. He looked at her, suddenly very serious again.

"Michi," he said softly, and leaned closer to her, his lips brushing her cheek. "Michi," He repeated quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

"He was giving them back to me!" Brooke yelled.

"But no longer." Moses said, slipping free, and headed towards the door.

~!!~
"U yeah." Ally said. "In the study." She said, stepping aside.

~!!~
"It doesn't?" Jane asked. "I didn't know friends needed a reason to visit." She said spinning. "I'll leave, since it seems I am unwelcome."

~!!~
"You're not real." Tony whispered. "Not real." But he held her tighter.

~!!~
Nicole looked down. "Like vampire bits, Werewolf bites turn humans. Except, you don't have to bite me, and we won't have a bond." She said slowly.

~!!~
"I'm right here." Michi said softly, closing her eyes, enjoying his touch.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 am

December felt as if the world fell out from underneath her. "No," she whispered. She grabbed Moses by the arm, shaking her head. "You were giving them back??" She asked quietly. "Finish, please!" She cried. "I'm sorry!"
~!!~
Anya smiled at her. "Thank you," She said softly, and stepped in. She gave her one last smile before heading off down the hall, knocking on the door of the study.
~!!~
Sam sighed, and reached out, grabbing her arm gently. "I'm sorry," He said quietly. "It's just---I've been having a really hard time lately," He said quietly. "It was wrong to take it out on you. You can stay. I'm just...not much fun right now," he said quietly.
~!!~
Anne shook her head. "I feel real," She said quietly. "But I'm just confused," She cried again, keeping her small, frail arms wrapped around him tightly.
~!!~
Sage froze, and stared down at the blood welling up through her fingers pressed over the wound . Rainy turned and ran then. Sage didnt' bother to go after her.

"I'm....I'm..." she began, and stood up. "No," she said quietly. "No!" She cried. She didn't bother to hold back her tears now. She had run because she had been afraid. Afraid of what would happen, angry that they were talking about it without her. But now...

She pushed past Andrew and took off through the woods.
~!!~
Draven pulled back, the seriousness still in his face. "Michi," He said quietly, repeating her name once more, as if he loved the way it sounded; and he did. "I love you," He repeated quietly. It felt strange to say, but he wanted to. He wanted to tell her that he loved her everyday. He wanted to love her everyday. He placed a hand on her cheek, and took the other and placed it on her neck silently. His hands were surprisingly gentle for someone like him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 am

Michi opened her eyes, and stared into his. The smile still graced her lips. "I love you too, Draven." She said quietly, placing her hand over the hand on her cheek.

~!!~
Andrew watched her go. Nicole didn't she ran after her.

~!!~
"A dream, then." Tony said. "A dream I don't want to end." He added softly. He was thinner, he hasn't been eating much. Maybe he would fade away into nothing.

~!!~
Jane looked over her shoulder. "What happened?" She asked quietly. "I want to know why you are like this. Please?" She pulled her arm free and turned around, stepping toward him.

~!!~
Moses glared at her. "Why should I?" He demanded.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 am

"For the same reasons you were about to before I came!" December said . "What reasons are those, anyways??" She demanded.
~!!~
Anne shook her head, and pulled back slightly. "Tony...I'm real," she whispered, placing a hand on his cheek. "I'm here. I don't understand it, but I am."
~!!~
Sam sighed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," He mumbled, looking away and at the ground instead.
~!!~
Rainy looked at Andrew, tears staining her cheeks. She turned and ran back towards the Manor then.

Sage had manged to run a good distance before she tripepd on an upturned log, and tumbled to the ground.
~!!~
Draven closed his eyes, then opened them. "Michi," He said softly. He moved closer, and suddenly his mouth was at her neck. He let his fangs brush softly against her skin, but didn't do anything yet. He knew what he was doing, it seemed. He wanted to know if she wanted the same thing he did.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

Moses looked at her. "Would you approve if I said I loved her?" He asked, Brooke's face became red again.

~!!~
Tony shook his head. "You'll disappear again." He said, fear in his voice.

~!!~
Jane sighed. "I want to help you." She said softly. "But you don't seem to want me to." She said,

~!!~
Nicole leaned down over her. "What is your name?" She asked.

~!!~
Michi's eyes widened in surprised. "D- Draven." She said softly. She closed her eyes, and said nothing more. She titled her head to the side, as if giving him permission.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am

December's hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, and wondered if Simon was as angry as she was.

"Of course not," She said through gritted teeth . "How could I?" She asked. "But I understand a thing or two about love. And if you love her, you'd give her her memories back, regardless of weather or not I showed up or not."
~!!~
Sage glared up at her, but the fear made her unable to say any of the smart things that came to mind.

"Sage," She said quietly instead.
~!!~
Sam frowned. "You can't help me," He said quietly. "I lost someone, and I got them back, only to lose them again. Someone I loved. That's all," he said quietly.
~!!~
"No I won't," Anne said quietly. "I promise. I don't understand, but I'm not going to leave you. Never again," she said quietly.
~!!~
Draven closed his eyes, her name on the tip of his tongue again. He didn't speak it. He let his fangs touch her skin once more, before piercing her skin.

A flood of emotions hit him then. He only knew one thing, one thing that ran through his mind as he bit her, her blood in his mouth. That was that he loved her. He didn't want to hurt her, and as he pulled back he could still taste her blood in his mouth. He took a hand and gently wiped away that which was left on her neck, looking at the marks his fangs had left. He turned to her then, eyes expectant and ready.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

Simon was no longer there, the moment Moses spoke those words, he was gone. The slam of his door echoed through out the house.

~!!~
Moses smirked and walked back to Brooke, his brushed against her, and he rested his hand on her cheek again.

~!!~
Jane looked down. Her hands were shaking,she hid them. "I can help you forget." She said softly, for once she she sounded like a helpless girl. She hated that. "No, never mind, forget I said anything, forget I came." She said turning to leave.

~!!~
Tony shook his head. "How do I know if you are telling me the truth?" He asked.

~!!~
Michi winced when his fangs, but she refused to show that it hurt.

Her fingers almost shot up to her neck, but they didn't. They wrapped themselves around one of his wrists. Her smile reached her eyes, which shone with her unspoken love for him. She traced the vein on his wrist, carefully. She brought his wrist up, and leaned down, touching her own fangs to his skin. Her hair fell forward, and hid it from view. She closed her eyes, and felt her fangs pierce his skin. All she knew at that moment, as she tasted his blood, was that she loved him.

A drop of his blood ran down her chin as she pulled back, looking up at him.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 am

"Because I love you!" Anne cried. "Tony, do you think I would have left you in the first place if I had a choice? Do you think I wanted to die??" She asked. "I was scared. I didn't want to show it, but I was terrifed. But I was more scared for you."
~!!~
December turned away quickly when she heard the slam of the door, and saw Moses go back to Brooke. She ran out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her. She ran through the familiar house, almost as normal as her one, to his door. She knocked quickly.

"Simon??" She called. "Simon, please let me in," She said.
~!!~
Sage stumbled to her feet. "How long?" She whispered. "How long....how long until I change?" She asked quietly, a hand still over her wound.

Rainy stumbled into her own room now, seeing Summer, Winter, and Leanne sitting on the bed, looking worried. She was breatheless.

"Sage--" She panted.
~!!~
Haven looked up as the house came into view. "Okay," she said quietly. "Cinder, you need to go alone now," She said softly. Seth gripped her hand tighter, but she ignored him. "We'll be right here. Make sure you stay outside. Don't go in where we can't see you. Make him take Ash out here," She whispered. They were hidden in the trees around the house. Samantha was kicking up dirt at her feet. Haven ignored her.
~!!~
Sam's eyes widened slightly, and he shook his head, hurrying after her. "Jane," He said quietly, taking her hand in his. He spun her around, and before he could stop himself had pressed his lips lightly to hers. It was a light kiss, nothing more than brush of the lips. But as soon as he had done it he released her hand, taking a step back. "I--" He began, and quickly turned away.
~!!~
Draven didn't flinch, didn't do a thing as he felt her fangs pierce the soft skin on his wrist. As soon as she pulled back he looked at her, and something was different about him at that moment. His eyes were softer, his face finally showing something it never did; emotion. The love he held for her was written all over his face, softening his features a great deal. He took a hand and placed it on her cheek, tracing the shape of her features, as if he wanted to memorize it. He closed his eyes.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 am

"Why?" Tone asked quietly. "Why?" He repeated.

~!!~
Simon opened the door slowly. "What?" He asked.

~!!~
"Four days." She said quietly. "Four days when the moon comes out, you will be come a wolf for the first time, it will be painful." She said. "I'm sorry."

~!!~
Cinder nodded and looked at Seth. "Seth, you have to let me go now." She said softly, she couldn't get her hand free. "You're hurting me." She said quietly, she didn't want to tell him that, but it was the truth.

~!!~
Willow just wanted to see how he was doing, she wasn't going to let him see her. She just wanted to make sure he was alright. She poked her head around the corner. She didn't know how to take what she saw. Sam was kissing a tall girl. Her eyes widened and she ran off before he could see her. Tears were running down her face. This is what she wanted, and at the same time it wasn't. She wanted Sam to move on, and at the same time she wanted it to be her that he was kissing.

Jane touched her lips, as if she wasn't sure what had happened. "Sam." She said softly.

~!!~
Wiping the blood away from her mouth she leaned forward, and pressed her lips to his smiling as she did so. "I love you." She said pulling back. "I love you." She repeated as if she loved the way it rolled off her tongue.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Anya reached up a hand to knock again on the study door, but quickly lowered it to her side.

'Maybe he's sleeping,' she thought. 'I should go.'

She turned away from the door to walk back down the hallway.
~!!~
"Because, look at you!" Anne said quietly, placing a hand on his arm. "You're not supposed to be this small," she said quietly, and pulled her hand back. "That's why. I knew you'd get sad, you'd stop taking care of yourself."
~!!~
December put her foot in the door to stop him from shutting it again. "He's...finishing...I think," December said quietly. She had a mixture of relief, sadness, anger, and frustration in her tone, though her face was a mask of indifference. "Can I come in?" She asked, gesturing behind him to his room.
~!!~
Sage shook her head, over and over again. She stood up, brushing her clothes off. Her arm was bleeding badly, but she didn't seem to care. "I'm leaving," she mumbled, and pushed past her, back to the Manor.
~!!~
"You have to change us now," Summer protested, as a bloody and worn out Sage sta down in the chair in her room. Rainy was tending to the bite marks, silent.

"We're not leaving Sage here too. We stick together; we always have," Winter said. Rainy was silent still. Leanne looked torn.

"Patrick! Darren! Andrew!" She called. She didn't think a made vampire could change them; she didn't want to change them. But Sage was back, and now she was....she was changing too. Leanne didn't know if vampires and werewolves got along persay, but the idea that her friend was becoming like...like her, almost, was sickening and relieving. She felt horrible. Sage's eyes kept fluttering closed, the blood she had lost getting to her.
~!!~
Seth released his grip on her hand immediatly, when she said he was hurting her. He looked at her sadly, nodded, and took a step back.

"Okay. Here," Haven said, and slid a pocketknife into Cinder's hand. "Just in case," She added quietly. She glanced around at the small group. "We should spread out," She said, feeling like someone off of TV. "So we can see from all angles." Samantha just nodded; it seemed like she had gone mute.
~!!~
Sam shook his head. "You should go now," He said softly. In truth he wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms, kiss her again, but he refused. He refused to open up to anyone else, only to be hurt again in the end.
~!!~
Piper wondered if her vision had come true yet. She stood up, and was halfway down the hall when she realized once more it was none of her business. She turned to go again, but lost her footing and stumbled into someone's door, which flew open under her weight. It must not have been closed all the way. She landed on the floor in Tobias' room on her stomach.
~!!~
Draven took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers as he placed his other hand on her cheek. "I love you, too," He said quietly. "I love you so much." It was so strange to say, but each time he did it sounded better, more normal. He leaned in and brushed his lips across hers again, but this time didn't pull away.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Tony pushed her away. "I'm fine." He said, wrapping his arms around his knees.

~!!~
Simon sighed, and stepped aside. "What is it that you want?" He asked.

~!!~
Andrew walked into the room, he looked tick. "Were-wolfs can't be here." He said, in a slightly pained voice.

Darren was the next to appear, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yeah?" He asked, laying next to him was his 'calling card', his ax.

Patrick walked in the room. "Yes, lo-" He began, but cut himself off when he saw everyone. "What's up?" He asked, worry in his voice.

~!!~
Cinder nodded, and shoved the the knife in her pocket. She leaned to kiss him quickly, but he was to tall, so instead, she quickly hugged him, and turned around, then quickly looked back, a strange look on her face. She shook her head. "What's wrong?" Luke asked. "Nothing, I just thought I saw something white around Seth." She said quickly, and headed towards the house.

~!!~
Jane nodded slowly, and turned around. She picked her bike up out of the snow, and mounted it. "See you tomorrow." She said quietly, and rode off, through she didn't want to.

~!!~
Michi wrapped her free arm around his neck, and kissed him back. She never wanted this moment to end.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Sage moaned, her arm throbbing with pain. She lifted up a hand and gestured not-so-nicely at Andrew, but her mind was spinning. Why did he want her to go? She wasn't a werewolf yet.

"Sage was bitten," Leanne said quietly. "By a werewolf." Rainy was staring at the ax next to Darren with wide eyes. Summer stepped forward now, towards Andrew.

"Leanne is like our sister, and now Sage is forced to stay here too," she said. "And we aren't leaving."

"They want to be changed," Leanne said softly. Rainy was silent, trying to calm Sage down. She had her eyes closed, cold sweat sticking her hair to her forehead. She wasn't feeling very good, that much was obvious.
~!!~
December stepped in quickly, and pulled the door closed behind her. "I'm sorry," She said quietly. "This whole thing is my fault. Dont' even try to say that it isn't, "She said, and walked over to hsi window. She turned back to face him now, sighing. "I don't even want to think about how he's doing it, but he's giving her her memories back," December said softly. "I know you want to be angry, but just think. She'll be okay. Things will be normal again, somewhat," she asid quietly.
~!!~
Anya walked down the halls and finally to the front door. She stepped back outside quickly, and felt the snow hit her skin. She didn't feel the cold.

She walked down the hill, only tripping once. She felt disappointed; she had wanted to see Milo. But he was probably busy. It was silly, but she almost felt....sad, that he had never come to see her.
~!!~
Piper stood up slowly, and realized that Tobias must not have been in here. She glanced around his room, and pushed his door closed behind her. Before she really knew what she was doing, she was rummaging through his things. His room sure was messy, she thought. She opened one of his drawers.
~!!~
Anne frowned. "Tony, I'm really here," She said quietly. "You're not imagining me. But I'm scared. I'm..I'm dead," she said quietly, and took his hand, placing it on her neck . "No pulse, see?" She asked quietly, letting his hand drop. "But I'm...here."
~!!~
Sam nodded and watched her go silently, until she was out of sight. He turned back to the house, but sat down on the steps instead.
~!!~
Seth froze; this was it. She was seeing things like a hunter. His heart felt heavy in his chest, and he saw the look on Haven's face, saying she too understood it. She shook it off and nodded at him, watching him disappear into the woods on the left. Samantha walked to the right, and Haven stayed where she was.
~!!~
Draven moved closer to her, and placed his hand that wasn't on her cheek on her shoulder, pulling her closer, all the while continuing to kiss her. However, he soon did pull back, but he looked flustered for once. He smiled at her, another strange sight on him, though one he was quickly getting used to.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Michi had both of her arms wrapped around his neck now. She smiled back. "Thank you." She said softly. "You make me so happy."

~!!~
Luke, Rufus, and Lacey all went separate directions.

Cinder soon found herself knocking on the door. When Laurence opened the door, she thought she saw a black light, but it was quickly gone.

Espen walked down the stairs, smirking. "Hello, Cin Cin." He said.

~!!~
Tony looked away. "But you aren't." He didn't want to believe it. "You can't be."

~!!~
Tobias was in the bathroom. He ran his fingers through his wet hair, and opened the bathroom door. He frowned at what he saw. He crossed his arms over his bare chest. All he was wearing was black dress pants. "Excuse me, can I help you?" He asked, sounding ticked.

~!!~
Simon sat on his bed. "What if he is giving her false memories?" He asked.

~!!~
"And you want me to change you?" Andrew asked. He looked thoughtful. "Gladly." He said.

Patrick gave him an odd look.

Darren looked down, picking up his ax.

-------

https://deadtown.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=106
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content