The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 39 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Denis Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Lacey was tracing the 'A' that was curved into her blade. When he called her 'girly' the dagger was in his it his shoulder.

~!!~
Rufus looked thoughtful as he followed.

~!!~
Darren touched the top of her head. "Should I leave."

~!!~
Tobias closed his door behind her, he locked it, and leaned against it. "I know what you are." He said suddenly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Haven walked into class, and as she walked to her seat someone stuck out a foot to trip her. she narrowly avoided it and sat down, but as she went to sit someone else pulled her chair out from underneath her . She landed on the ground with a loud 'oof!', earning only more laughter.
~!!~
Rainy shook her head, suddenly disliking how small she was. "No,' She said quietly. "Not unless you want to."
~!!~
Damian sighed in annoyance, and pulled the blade out himself this time. "This is growing tiresome," he said, and placed the blade under her chin.
~!!~
Piper felt frozen in place. Part of her said 'run', though she did not know why.

"Yes. I'm a vampire. Your detective skills are impalpable," she said, rolling her eyes.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Rufus paused in the middle of the aisle. He glared at the kids. He mumbled something under his breath, the smirked, sitting down, tapping his fingers on the table, just waiting for the illusion spell to kick in, the kids who had been involved would see the lab catch on fire, but no one else would. It was sad he could only do simply illusions.

~!!~
"I don't." He said softly.

~!!~
Lacey did not flinch, she did not react.

~!!~
Tobias rolled his eyes. "Phoenix." He said. "Of in other terms, ash vampire." He said. "You were born form Sunny Vomus' ashes weren't you?"

~!!~
Michi looked at him. "Are you sure?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Haven got up just as several kids ran out of the room, yelling something about a fire. She looked around, panicked, but saw nothing. The teacher had ran after them, demanding they come back. She leaned over. "That was you?" She whispered.
~!!~
"Now you have nothing to say?" Damian asked. "A shame. This would have been more enjoyable that way," He said, acting as if he really would kill her. And he might.
~!!~
Draven nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm sure," He said quietly.
~!!~
Rainy was feeling flustered and confused; she didn't know what to say or do now. She took a step so she wasn't in the middle of the hallway anymore, leaning against the wall near her door.
~!!~
Piper froze. How in the world had he found out? Hardly any vampires she had met knew what an ash vampire was, so why did he?

"I---" she began. "I don't know," She finally finished. "Who I was born from." Suddenly she was in front of him, glaring at him. "You can't tell anyone," She said. It was hard to tell if she was threatning him or not, and she didn't even know why she didn't want anyone to find out. She just didn't; she didn't need any more confusion.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Rufus looked done. "Am I in trouble?" He asked, almost like a little kid.

~!!~
"You want me to say my prayers?" Lacey asked. "Very well." She said as she recited a small blessing. "Now you may kill me." She said, without fear, as if she was testing him.

~!!~
Michi moved over next to him. She took one of his hands. "I wish there was something I could do." She said quietly.

~!!~
"I won't." He said. "This is confusing you, I'll leave." He said and turned to leave.

~!!~
Tobias frowned. "I'm not stupid, I know that." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Rainy reached out and grabbed his arm befor ehe could leave. "I'm not confused," She said quietly "I know that I like you. A lot," she said quietly
~!!~
Haven laughed. "No. That was hilarious," She said. She glanced around the room, which was practically in chaos with the teacher gone for now.
~!!~
Draven looked down at her hand, then over at her, meeting her eyes. "You already helped me," He said quietly.
~!!~
Piper blinked in surprise. "...Oh," She said simply, taking a step back. "Then why did you bring me here? Just to tell me you knew? What was the point in that??" She demanded.
~!!~
Damian looked as though he'd really like to, but he stepped back instead. "Too easy," he mumbled. He flipped the knife in the air, catching it with esae. He turned and began to walk away "I'll be keeping this," He called over his shoulder
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 am

"Then I am the one confused." He said. "I like Leanne," He admitted. "but you as well."

~!!~
Mich smiled at him. "I want to help you all I can." She said, softly.

~!!~
Rufus laid his head down. "Depends on who you are, I bet that teaher doesn't think that."

~!!~
"No, to tell you I know, and that I can easily tell whoever." Tobias said, bluntly.

~!!~
"That is mine!" She yelled, angry.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 am

"Blackmail? Seriously??" Piper asked. "Is that what this is all about??" She demanded.
~!!~
Damian ignored her, and just continued to walk. Soon he disppeared from sight, into the cover of the woods.
~!!~
Haven shrugged. "I don't give a---" She started, just as the teacher walked back in, a few disgruntled students trailing behind him.
~!!~
Draven sighed. "You already have," he repeated. "More than you know. Even before this," he said softly.
~!!~
Rainy flinched almost imperceptibly. "Leanne likes you too, you know," she said softly. She quickly let go of his arm. "Maybe I should go..." she mumbled. She glanced at her door.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 am

Tobias laughed. "Perhaps." He said with a strange smile.

~!!~
Lacey let out a loud angry scream.

~!!~
Rufus shook his head at her, and stood up handing the teacher the paper. The teacher laughed lightly. "Zeus?" He glanced at Haven. "Is that Hera there?" He teased.

~!!~
Michi looked at him. "What do you mean, Draven?" She asked.

~!!~
"It doesn't matter if she likes me, she loves Patrick, and she always will." Darren said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 am

Piper stared at him, and finally rolled her eyes. "Okay, then," she said, folding her arms across her chest. "What is it that you want?"
~!!~
Haven glared at the teacher, but remained silent. She had her hands clenched into fists under the table. The girls behind her snickered.
~!!~
"I mean," Draven said quietly. "That you changed me."
~!!~
Rainy shrugged. She turned away, biting her lip again. She didn't know what to think now; she was so confused.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:46 am

"I want you to leave." Tobias said.

~!!~
Rufus frowned. "Ah, no, I think her name is Heaven- er Haven." His eyes suddenly grew distant. "My mother's name was Hera." He shook his head, and sat down.

~!!~
Michi didn't look up. "I- I don't think I changed you, I think you had this side all along, just never visible." She said quietly.

~!!~
Darren shook his head, and picked up his book.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 am

"Leave what? Your room? Unlock the door and I'd be happy to," she said, glancing behind him.
~!!~
Haven frowned, and watched as he sat down. She was silent as the teacher began to teach, looking down at her paper and scribbling on it absentmindedly.
~!!~
Draven shrugged. "Regardless," He said quietly.
~!!~
Rainy slilpped into her room silently, pulling her door closed behind her. She slid down to the ground, eyes wide, cheeks red, confused.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Tobias glared at glared at her. "No, I mean the manor."

~!!~
Michi sighed and kissed his cheek. "I l-" She cut herself off. "Never mind she said quietly. She didn't know why she was even going to say that. She knew it was true, but she wasn't going to say something that might get him to laugh at her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Draven frowned. "What is it?" He asked, looking over at her. He was still sitting up, propped back against the bed.
~!!~
Piper's eyes widened, but only for a moment.

"No," She said finally. "Do you really think that they'd believe you, if you told them what I am? Hardly anyone knows we exist," she said.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm

"I love you." Michi said quickly, her voice shaking. She feared that he would laugh at her, she release his hand, and slid off his bed. "I should leave." She said, before quickly walking out of the room.

~!!~
"If I set you on fire and you still live, they will believe me." Tobias said, with a smirk.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Piper glared at him. "You wouldn't dare..." She said. She shook her head. "Why do you want me to leave??" She demanded. "If it wasn't for me, you'd all be dead right now!" She said.
~!!~
Draven sat staring at his hands long after she was gone. His mind was racing a million miles a minute, and simply would not slow down.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Tobias rolled his eyes. "What if you are going to be the reason we are dead?" He asked. "Every moment he is still out there, there is a chance that we can all die!"

~!!~
Michi walked pass her door, and went to Elianna's room. She knocked quickly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Elianna opened the door, and blinked in surprise when she saw Michi. She stepped aside quickly to let her in, putting a finger over her lips to signal for her to be quiet. Isabel lay asleep on the bed.

"What's up?" She whispered.
~!!~
Piper glared at him. "I'll see it!!" She shouted, though it wasn't for sure. She couldn't control her visions. " If he decides to come back, I'll see it!"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

"Really?" Tobias asked. "You know for certain?" He asked.

~!!~
Michi looked sad, as she shook her head. "Draven is hurt." She said. "He got yesterday. I- I made a mistake," She said really sadly. "I can't help him." She feared he would laugh at her the next time he saw her. "Please take care of him?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yes," Piper lied. "I do." She looked around the room for a moment, until her eyes fell on him again. "Now may I go?" She asked. She glared at him. "If you try anything on me, you know I can't die," She said, brushing past him. "But you can."
~!!~
Elianna's eyes widened. "I will," she whispered. Before she ran out of the room she made sure Isbael was still asleep. She was. She turned and ran down the hall to Draven's room, and opened the door without knocking.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

"You may not die, but you can feel pain." He said, moving out of her way.

~!!~
Michi slowly made her way back to her room, locking the door behind her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

January 17

Summer and Winter looked at each other, nodded, and knocked. Leanne walked over to the door and opened it from her spot on the floor. She had been in Rainy’s room with her, and they had been talking quietly. About what she never would have told anyone but Rainy, but it had been about Darren.

Leanne smiled when she saw the twins, and stepped aside to let them in.

“What’s up?” She asked with a small smile.

“We need to talk to you,” Winter said softly. Summer nodded. Leanne left the door slightly ajar behind them.

“What is it?” She asked, sitting down on the edge of Rainy’s bed.

“We’ve been thinking,” Summer said quietly.

“About you,” Winter added.

“And how everything is different now,” Summer said quietly. Leanne froze as they continued.

“You’re not aging, Leanne,” Summer said. “Everyday we grow older, and you stay the same. You’re like our sister; you’ve done everything for us. When our parents got divorced, you pulled us through it. When Sage’s dad was in that accident, you helped her through it as well. You broke Rainy out of her shell, made her who she is today.” Rainy was silent.

“I don’t see what the—“ Leanne began, but was cut off by Winter.

“We want you to change us, too,” She said. Leanne’s eyes widened in horror. “No!” She said quickly. “No!”

“But—“ Summer began, but Leanne cut her off.

“You don’t want to be like me,” she said softly. “Did you really think my mom would let me stay here, even if she was on a trip? I lied. She’s dead.” Their eyes widened at this. “I killed her.”

Sage stepped away from her spot by the door where she had been standing for a few moments now, and they all turned to look at her. She was silent, face impassive.

“We don’t care,” Rainy said suddenly. Summer nodded.

“We know you, Leanne,” She said softly. “That you would never, could never, do that on purpose.”

Leanne looked horrified. “But I---“

“We want to be with you,” Winter said. “We love you, Leanne. You’re lke our sister; all of our sisters. We can’t lose you; it’d be like losing part of ourselves.”

Leanne shook her head. “I can’t,” She whispered. “I just can’t.”

“Then let someone else,” Summer said suddenly. Rainy was silent, looking at her feet. She seemed almost scared.

Leanne felt selfish, incredibly selfish then, for part of her wanted nothing more than for this to happen, but to wish this fate upon her friends…

“Okay,” she said softly.

She looked up as the door slammed shut. Sage was gone.

“I’ll talk to her,” Rainy said softly, and hurried after her.

Sage stormed out of the room and down the stairs, and out the door. The cold air hit her hard, but she ignored it, walking straight to the woods and into them, running as fast as her legs would take her.

Rainy was close behind her, calling her name. Sage ignored her. That, or just didn’t hear her.
~!!~
It was around 4 o’clock, but the sun was still high in the sky. This was it; it was finally going to end today.

Rufus was supposed to meet them in front of the house any minute now, as was Luke. Haven was pacing back and forth impatiently on the front porch steps, looking down at her wrist every few minutes, though she had no watch. She groaned, kicking a rock up from the ground. It flew up and landed a few feet away.

Samantha walked up then, and Haven looked away. She didn’t understand why they were taking her with. She would only get in the way. But she had known Ash, and looked determined. Haven glared at her, which Samantha returned with a scowl. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleeved blue shirt, a jacket pulled over it. Haven wore a black leather jacket over her black jeans and white tank top. She shoved her hands in her pockets, her hand gripping the knife in her hand.

They had gone over the plan countless times, but so many things could still go wrong. Cinder was to go up alone, make Espen and the others think she was alone and there to trade herself. As soon as Ash was out of the cage, they would storm the place, and get them both out safely. Haven had no intentions of letting Espen go alive, though, not this time. Samantha didn’t know this, however.

Samantha glanced around, and shivered lightly, pulling her jacket tighter around herself. Her brothers and sisters thought she was at the movies. They had no idea what was really going on here, and quite honestly neither did she.

All she knew was that some of those people, the ones who hated the ‘gifteds’, as they had called themselves, had Ash. His father. It didn’t make sense to her, but it didn’t have to. She just knew she had to help get him back. John had plagued her nightmares for days on end, along with Drew. But seeing him in her nightmares was nothing new.

She looked at Haven, and then quickly looked away. Haven looked seriously ticked off right now, and for some reason she didn’t want to make it worse by saying the wrong thing . Seth watched all of this with a deep frown on his face, visible to them. Samantha glanced over at him for a moment, then away again . She obviously didn’t feel very comfortable here, he realized, and wondered why she was even there. He was more nervous than any of them could see; he kept his stance rigid and his face impassive. He was worried more about Cinder than anything else, however.
~!!~
Ember was laying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes, and wished she could feel the cold air coming in through her window. She couldn’t. The ground still had a layer of snow on it, since it was still January, though it didn’t’ snow much anymore. She didn’t care. It wasn’t as if she could feel the cold.

She turned on her side, staring at the wall. Jeremy had not come back . She really believed it had all been in her head, though she couldn’t explain why Dimitri had seen him as well.

Dimitri. She felt a tug at her heart, and tried to ignore it, but it just kept growing stronger. He had been gone for a while now. His face was fading slowly in her memory, though Jeremy’s never had. She turned on her stomach now, burying her face in her pillow. She felt utterly alone, more alone than she ever had before.

Her mother was a mess now. She was trying to cover up what had happened with the fake illusion that everything was okay. She checked her everyday for new cuts, new injuries, and made sure that she took care of herself every morning and night. She felt like a three year old, and had said this, but her mother had only said that she’d stop treating her like one when she stopped acting like one.

Ember rolled back onto her back, and stared up at the ceiling once more. This was how she spent most of her days lately.
~!!~
Anne felt like she were awakening, as if from a dream. But she knew it wasn’t one.

She looked around the graveyard, her knees pulled up to her chest. She had a dress on, one of her nicest ones. They must have put her in it for the funeral, she realized. She knew she had died. She remembered seeing the face of her father, him embracing her. He had talked to her. She had spent the last…how long had it been? She didn’t know, but she had spent the entire time talking to him. She had missed him so much, but now….now she was back.

But how?

She stood up slowly, feeling like a child again who was just learning to walk. She took a few steps on unsteady legs, and soon found her footing. She didn’t know where she was running until she stopped in front of the house. Tony’s. Hers. She opened the door, found it unlocked, and ran inside.
~!!~
Sandra didn’t know what to do. She put on a happy face at school, but at home, she was anything but. Anne was dead. Tony was spiraling farther and farther into depression, though that word hardly seemed to describe it anymore.

She was sitting on her bed, staring down at the book open in her lap. She wasn’t even paying attention to what she was ‘reading’. She just wanted to help him. She wanted him to move on, or at least begin to. But she knew that the chances of that happening any time soon were slim, if not impossible. He needed time to heal.
~!!~
Sam stared at the rings. They had remained untouched since Rufus had enchanted them for him. Sam wanted to forget; he didn’t want to hurt anymore. He didn’t want to see Willow’s face again, he didn’t want to see her getting hurt. But he wanted to see her. He wanted to forget her. He wanted to love her, he wanted to hate her. He wanted to understand. He didn’t. He didn’t think he ever would. When you loved someone, you didn’t just leave them. He understood that much.

And then there was Jane. He didn’t want to think of it, but he felt himself slowly falling for her. He swallowed his pride and picked up a ring.

What he saw made him freeze. He saw him and Willow in the snow that day, him laying back, kissing her. He felt her lips on his again, but it was distant, like the snow of a long forgotten day, a memory slowly fading over time. He felt the happiness of that day in his heart, but as soon as the ring slipped from his fingers it disappeared.

He didn’t even pick the ring back up as he stood up, and walked downstairs and out the door. His face was tired, the exhaustion of the past few days finally wearing him down.
~!!~
Piper closed her eyes, laying back on her bed. As soon as she closed her eyes, she felt a vision coming on. She knew this because she was suddenly in another room, the floor feeling like it fell out from underneath her. She saw two figures sitting on a bed. She couldn’t make out their faces, but she saw that one was a boy, another a girl. The boy had hair that was a bit too long, hanging over his face. The girl had white hair, long. She couldn’t see their faces; they were blurred. She watched as the boy leaned closer to the girl, and she saw the glint of his fangs as he sang his fangs into her skin.

She sat up suddenly in bed, her eyes wide. Her palms were sweaty, and she looked around the room. It was then that she recognized th two figure in her vision. Her eyes widened and she stumbled out of her bed, falling on the ground with an ‘oof!’ She stood up quickly, shaking her head and regaining her composure quickly. Why should she care what they did?? It didn’t matter to her.
~!!~
Elianna had spent the last week or so nursing her brother. She didn’t’ care how much he protested each time, how much he hated it. She didn’t care. His wound was healed almost completely now. She was in her room now, Isabel in her lap.

Draven was pacing back and forth in front of his window again. His mind was on only one thing now, as it always seemed to be lately; Michi. She loved him, and he had said nothing to her the past week or so; he didn’t know what to say to her. Love had always been something he looked down on, something that made you weak. But he knew he loved her; he had known for a while now.

He decided something then; he couldn’t take it anymore. Soon he was knocking on her door, ignoring the fact that his hair was hanging around his face, uncombed. He looked like he had just woken up.
~!!~
Gem was writing furiously in her journal again, the pen working faster than she could comprehend. Soon she sat back, and closed the journal on her lap, closing her eyes. She was still worried sick about Drake, but she knew that there was nothing she could do for him. At least that was what she had convinced herself. She knew she should try, go after him, do something. But she didn’t want to; she was afraid. Afraid to get hurt again. And yet she knew that each day she was gone he hurt more.
~!!~
Anya reached up a hand and knocked on Milo’s door. She was rocking back and forth on her heels somewhat nervously, her hair falling in front of her eyes. She pushed it back quickly, and a hand flew to the necklace around her neck. She hadn’t taken it off once. She was wearing a white dress, that went down to her knees. She was here for no other reason than she missed him, and wanted to see him again. Talk to him.
~!!~
Alex stared straight ahead, the stone in her hand. She was in the graveyard again, thinking. About Issac, and about Dominic.

What if Dominic had been right? That thought had run through her mind more times than she could count over the past week or so. What if he had been right. What if Issac really was going to hurt her. What if he would.

Every time she thought this she convinced herself it couldn’t happen, that it wasn’t true. But the fear was still there, no matter how much she wanted it to be gone. She missed her friend, her old friend. Not this person who had come and taken his place. She didn’t understand what had changed him, nor why he had changed. But she missed him so much, and she knew that Ella did too. She missed him so much, and just wanted thing to go back to the way they used to be, just the three of them.

But that would mean no Issac.

She let out a groan of frustration; everything was so complicated now!! She wanted things to be normal again!!
~!!~
Vivian watched as her father’s car drove away from her window. She heard a knock on her door a few moments later, but didn’t get up to answer it. She didn’t want to.

“Vivian?” Her mother’s voice called. Vivian closed her eyes quickly, crawling under the covers. It wasn’t late, but she pretended to be asleep. She listened as the door opened, and her mother walked to her bed. She felt her whisper her name, brush her hair out of her eyes, kiss her forehead.

“I’m sorry, Viv,” She whispered. “So sorry.”

Vivian wanted to smack her. If she was sorry, she wouldn’t have done it! She had never been sorry! She knew they pushed he so hard because they cared, but they didn’t do this because they cared. They were only hurting her, and they knew that. She felt her pull her hand back, and then the door closed. She sat up and bit her lip until she tasted blood.
~!!~
December knocked on Simon and Brooke’s door, and then looked down at her feet. She wanted to check on Brooke, see if any progress had been made, though she knew the answer already. And though she wouldn’t say it aloud, she wanted to see Simon as well. She missed him almost as much as she missed her best friend, though they were both always there next door. She wanted to find Moses again, but knew that he wouldn’t give Brooke her memories back. But he had given her that one back; that was what she didn’t understand, and what had bugged her so much the past week or so. Why? Why would he have done that? Just to mess with her? No, even he didn’t seem like the type to do that. But then why?
~!!~
Damian was sitting in one of the houses on the edge of Dale, the abandoned ones, the knife that was Lacey’s in his hand. He was carving strange patterns into the wall, ones that gave off a strange feeling to anyone who saw them, but had no meaning. He was thinking, and that was never good.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Nicole was running through the woods, in wolf form. She finally laid down in a clearing to rest. That was when a human came running towards her. She smelled of vampires. She raised her white and black head and watched her.

~!!~
Cinder sat on the pouch, looking down at her hand. The other hand held tightly to Seth's, it was shaking. She looked up just as Rufus came up the path, his sister Lacey, who looked crazier then ever followed closely behind. In her hand she held a long thin staff. They stopped a little bit away. Rufus glanced over the crowd, he jump when Luke 'suddenly appeared'. He lived across town, and he was running late, it would have taken him a half an hour to get here, on foot, his car was in the shop, so he just used his powers.

~!!~
Tony was in Anne's room, sitting on her bed. Her walls were bare, and most of her things were in boxes. Their mom said that they needed to move on. Tony didn't want to move on. He laid back, and looked up at the ceiling. He did nothing, that is all he did lately. All he could do.

~!!~
Dimitri looked at the woman. "You have to tell me." She said. "You don't need to know." He said simply. "I am only trying to help." She said. "Well you did, I'm going home tomorrow." He said, standing up. "Mr. Marrow, what are you hiding?" She asked. "Nothing." He mumbled, heading towards the door.

~!!~
Jane rose up an her bike then. "Sam!" She called happily. "Do you have a bike?" She asked. She had a smile on her face, but if faded when she saw his face. "Sam." she said softly. Worry was clear in her voice. She wasn't going to admit it, not even to herself; she was was falling for him. He was a great guy, whoever had hurt him was missing out on a lot, they were foolish, she thought. He didn't deserve to be hurt like that.

~!!~
Michi was sitting in front of her mirror when there was a knock at her door. She set her brush down, and stood up. She had a thoughtful expression on her face. The past week or so she had thought of nothing but Draven, she hadn't left her room at all. still fearing he would laugh at her. If he wanted to talk to her he would of have came to her. When she opened the door, her eyes widened in surprise. "Draven." She said softly, stepping back so he could come in. She had to resit the urge to brush his hair out of his face, unlike his, Michi's hair was neat, falling down her back in soft waves. While she had been thinking she had been brushing her hair, absent mindlessly.

~!!~
Ally opened the door. "Hello!" She said happily. "How are you?" She asked.

~!!~
Simon opened the door, his face was the picture of anger. He grabbed her wrist, and pulled her inside. He led her up the stairs, not letting go. "How do you kill a vampire again?" He asked, stopping in front of Brooke's door.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Sage ran and ran, until her legs gave out from underneath her. She cried out and brought a fist against the tree next to her, her knuckles splitting and blood running down her hand. Rainy had fallen behind, and could no longer see her, though she was still calling her name. Sage heard hre and closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head.
~!!~
Samantha jumped as Luke suddenly appeared, her heart pounding hard against her chest. She felt strangely out of place, being the only 'normal' one, so it seemed, except for Seth. She ignored it, and offered him a small smile, though it was obviously strained. She never smiled.

Haven sighed, and glared at Rufus. "You're late," she snapped. Though it was only by a few minutes. She too jumped when Luke apepared, but did not smile at him. "Ready?" She asked quietly, looking around at them. Seth nodded, squeezing Cinder's hand tighter, but not enough to hurt her.
~!!~
Anne stumbled up to her room, and felt frozen to the spot when her eyes fell on Tony. She tried to speak, but no sound came out.

"Tony?" She finally whispered. She felt tears coming to her eyes.
~!!~
Sam looked up when he heard a voice, nodded slowly. He didn't speak, however, his face a mask of pain and confusion. He stood up slowly, and opened the door to his garage. It opened with a loud 'bang' that he didn't even try to make any quieter.
~!!~
Draven stepped in as soon as she gave him the chance, and pulled the door closed behind him. He noticed how beautiful she looked right now; he noticed that a lot more lately. The curve of her cheekbones, the way her lps turned up when she smiled, the sound of her voice. He closed his eyes and turned away. When he looked back, there was something different about him.

"I need to talk to you," he said quietly.
~!!~
Anya smiled at Ally. "I'm good," she said, letting her hand fall back to her side. "How are you??" She asked.
~!!~
December's eyes widened. "You mean he's here?" She asked quietly. "Right now?" She was tense, every muscle in her body gone stiff and rigid.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 pm

"And I want him out!" Simon shouted, swinging the door open. He glared at Moses.

They were sitting on the edge of her bed. His hand rested lightly on her cheek. Her face was red, it became even more so when she saw her brother and friend. Moses frowned. "Wh- wh- what are you doing here?" Brooke asked.

~!!~
Ally smiled widely. "Never better." She said.

~!!~
Michi tugged on the ends of her hair like she always did when she was thinking, nervous, or unsure what to do. She looked down, then back up at him. She slowly nodded. "Yes? What is it?" She asked.

~!!~
Jane dropped her bike in the snow, and followed Sam. "What's wrong?" She asked, quietly.

~!!~
Cinder stood up, and dragged Seth along, towards Haven. "I am." She said. Luke only nodded. Lacey said nothing as Rufus answered that they were.

~!!~
Tony opened his eyes. "Anne?" He asked slowly. He shook his head. "Your not real....?"

~!!~
Andrew was also running after her. He was quicker on his feet. Nicole smelled a vampire coming, and lunged at him. But she missed, and she accidentally attacked Sage. He canines sunk in to her flesh. She pulled away, and turned human. She fell back. "No." She breathed.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum