The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle

3 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

The Battle - Page 34 Empty Re: The Battle

Post by Denis Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Dimitri hugged her tightly. "It's okay."

~!!~
"I'll hurt you wrose." He called behind him.

~!!~
"Yep." Lurerence said.

~!!~
James stopped and helped her to her feet.

~!!~
Patrick smiled at her.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Ember's eyes widened in surprise as he hugged her, but she didn't protest. She rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes tightly. She didn't want to open them, ever again. She would see them. Shew knew it.
~!!~
Alex stopped walking after him. She stood as if frozen to the spot. This couldn't be happening. Dominic had been right. She kept her yes on him until his figure disappeared from her view. He was gone. He wasn't coming back. She felt as if she had been hsatterd inot a million pieces.
~!!~
Seth glared at him. "Come near her, and it'll be the last thing you do," he threatened.
~!!~
Ella smiled at him gratefully, then was suddenly off running again.
~!!~
Leanne smiled back.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 am

"It's okay." He said over and over again. "We are all insane sometimes."

~!!~
Isaac felt bad, but she would get over him in time. Just like Kayla did.

~!!~
A sudden smirk crossed the tall man's face, as he looked down at the boy. "I see." He said mockingly. "That I don't have to killl this one. You are doing the job for me. Tell me boy, how long before she gets in over her head? What if she falls in love with you? You really think she'll sit there and let herself age, and you become something forbedden to her? No, she would want to be with you. She will die. And it be your fault." He said. "She will be dead. By my hand or your's it doesn't matter.

~!!~
"Hey!" He yelled and ran after.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 am

Ember wanted to cry. She wanted to cry for once, but she could not. She kept her eyes closed tightly, finally wrapping her arms around him. She didn't know what to think right now, except that she didn't want to be anywhere else. Her shoulders were shaking, but she wasn't crying.
~!!~
Alex would not get over him, however. She knew that. She fell to her knees on the sidewalk, shoulders shaking. She had liked him for so long, and now he was gone. Dominic had been right. She fell for him, and he was gone. She knew she could never have him, but now he was gone. She didn't understand. He had broken her.

She was no longer the violent, short tempered girl she had been. He had changed her. She had been softer, nicer. But now he had left her bruised and broken.
~!!~
Seth knew this man was right. He knew he was right, and he couldn't take it. He turned and ran after Cinder before he could say anymore.

What was he supposed to do? Break her heart now, tell her she couldn't be with him? Which would be crueler, doing that now or having her kill herself later? He shook off the thoughts. He wouldn't think about these, not now.
~!!~
Ella laughed, and soon made it to the park. "I win!" She exclaimed, turning around.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Dimitri said nothing more. There was nohing to say.

Savastyan came out, he smriked and went right back in.

~!!~
Isaac almost looked back. But he didn't he couldn't. That would be even wrose. His eyes were misty. It would hurt her wrose if she knew he didn't want to do this, and did anyway.

~!!~
Cinder had stopped a street or so away, to wait for Seth.

~!!~
James came up behind her. He was still smileing. "I say you cheated." He joked.

~!!~
Willow was falling in and out of sleep.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Monique chased him down the stairs, still shouting at him, and when she saw that he was off the stairs she tackled him to the floor and had one arm around his throat. she pulled her arm against his throat, she wasn't choking him but it looked like it. "drop the necklace", she said still holding onto him.

Lia heard shouting outside her door and came out in time to see Justin run by holding something, and a girl chasing him. She sighed and walked after them. She got to the stairs and saw Monique's arm around Justin throat. "what are you doing?", she asked from the top of the stairs.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Moses and Massy came out of the room. "Monique." Moses said stranly. He only used her name when she was in trouble. "Drop the kid."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Justin had let go of her necklace, but was just sitting there. He looked over at the stairs and saw Lia and two other vampires he didn't know.

Monique looked at Moses, she knew she was in trouble since he used her name. She was thinking about standing up and actually dropping him, just to be a smart allick, but didn't think it was a good idea at the time. "fine", she said and released her arm from his throat. She picked up her necklace and put it back on, and looked back up at Moses waiting for him to say something else.

As soon as Monique had let him go he ran off and hid behind Lia.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

"Really, Monique?" Moses said. "Picking on little kids? Did you sink that low? I'm ashamed of you." He said, and he wasn't joking, you could tell be his voice.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

"I wasn't picking on him!", Monique said crossing her arms. She wasn't looking himin the eyes right now though.

Lia glanced at moses for a moment then at Monique. She walked off and took Justin with her back to her room.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 pm

"Is that so?" Moses said. "It sure looked it." He said simply, and walking off.

Massy shook his head. "Really I knew you were low, but I didn't know how low."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Monique rolled her eyes. "I was just trying to get my necklace back, I wasn't even hurting him!", she yelled looking up at them now.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm

When she had finally calmed down, Ember pulled away from him. She said nothing, embarrased beyond belief. She quickly looked away.
~!!~
Seth soon caught up to Cinder, breathing heavily. "Are you okay??" He asked quickly.
~!!~
Ella stuck her tongue out at him, laughing.
~!!~
Alex finally stood up, but didn't go home. She went to the old hideout she and Dominic had as kids, and crawled into the tree. She was out of view here, and never wanted to leave. She didn't think she would. She closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep. Her best friend and the man she liked so much were gone. Both had left her.

She was alone.
~!!~
Sam walked inside, but soon lost his nerve. He paused, hesitating. Did he really want to see her this way, knowing it was her fault? Soon he was in her room. He missed her too much.
~!!~
Anya knocked on the manor door, after taking a deep breathe.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Dimitri smiled down at her. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

~!!~
Cinder smiled at him. "Yeah." She said. "But what did that guy want? How did he know you were dead?"

~!!~
James smiled wider. "Come on, I'll push you on the swings."

~!!~
"Sam." She mumabled, still falling in and out of sleep.

~!!~
Ally threw open the door. Milo was walking down the stair case.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm

"I think he's a hunter," Seth said. "He hunts those who are different. In short, you. Gifteds. And...others," He mumbled.
~!!~
Sam heard his name, and looked at her, only to see that she was still asleep. At least he thought so.

"Willow," He whispered. "I'm sorry. So, so sorry."
~!!~
Ella smiled and nodded, and ran over to the swings, taking a seat.
~!!~
Anya smiled at her. "Hello," She whispered. "May I uhm...talk to Milo?" She asked.
~!!~
Ember shrugged. "You can come in, if you want," She said. "I mean, I'm grounded, but she's not here, so...." She trailed off, acting like none of that had just happened.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 pm

"Oh." She said quietly. "Well, thank you." She said stepping towards him, and giving him a hug.

~!!~
Her eyes opened alittle. "Not your fault." She said slowly, letting her eyes shut again.

~!!~
James ran after her and started to push her, higher and higher.

~!!~
"Uh, sure." Ally said, and walked away just as Milo came down the stairs. "What you need?" He asked.

~!!~
Dimitri smiled. He looked thoughtful. "Only if let me raid your music colltion." He said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Ember blinked, then nodded. "Sure thing," She said. "But I don't have anything like.......yours," She said simply. That was the kind of stuff Jeremy would have liked. Jeremy....she shook off the thought.
~!!~
Sam's heart sped up when she opened her eyes, but when they shut again he deflated. He kept her hand in his, a small spark of hope all that was left in his eyes.
~!!~
Ella laughed, smiling down at him each time she was in the air.
~!!~
Anya shrugged. "I need to talk to you," She said, voice barely more than a whisper. "It will only take a second, I hope."
~!!~
Seth smiled slightly, and hugged her back. But it was a half-hearted hug; he was thinking about what the hunter had said.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Dimitri smirked. "I listen to most types of music, try me."

~!!~
"Not your fault." She repeated. Her eyes still colsed, and her hand subconciously tightened around his.

~!!~
"I wish I was brave like you." He said pushing her higher. "I would freak out going that high."

~!!~
Milo nodded, and closed the doors behind her. "What is it?"

~!!~
"Seth?" She asked quietly. "What's the matter?"

~!!~
Massy shook his head, and walked away as well.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well, I guess this doesn't really matter...." Anya said slowly. "But I know you. I mean, I did when I was alive. I knew you really well, actually," She said quietly.
~!!~
Ember shrugged, and led him up to her room. Jeremy wasn't there, and she didn't see Kira. Good. She walked over to her shelf, and showed him one filled with CDs. It was mostly rock bands, such as Breaking Benjamin or Three Days Grace. Nothing too heavy metal, though, and she also had a few softer bands. But nothing girly or pop; she hated that kind of music with a passion.
~!!~
"Nothing," Seth said quietly. "Come on, we should go," He mumbled. "You can go shopping later. It's not safe now."
~!!~
Ella suddenly realized how high she was, and her eyes widened. "Lemme down!" She said, gripping the chains tightly. She may be dead, but her fear of heights was still very much there.
~!!~
Sam closed his eyes tighlty, and felt a tear run down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand that wasn't holding hers.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

"What do you mean?" Milo asked, looking confused.

~!!~
Dimitri laughed slightly. "Not bad, not bad." He said. "Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace isn't bad." He said sitting crossed legged on her floor just looking at all her CDs. "Surpise Surpise, I do listen to music in English."

~!!~
"Uhh, Okay." He said tring to stop the swing. He ended up being knocked back, and hitting his head.

~!!~
Willow open hers eyes again. "Don't cry."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Monique went back upstairs to her room, when she got there she shut the door behind it and locked it. She layed down on her bed and buried her face in her pillow. She was aggrivated, she thought her brothers could see she wasn't hurting that kid, he wasn't even showing that he was in pain. She sighed and rolled onto her back and started at the ceiling.

Lia had looked at Justin neck to see if she could see any marks from Monique's arm. She didn't see anything and sat up. "Are you sure you're ok?", she asked.

Justin nodded. "Yeah, she didn't so anything that hurt", he said still sitting on her bed.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Ella jumped off, and ran over to him, eyes wide.

"Are you okay????" She asked quickly, kneeling down next to him.
~!!~
Ember smiled slightly. "Really," She said, and sat down on the edge of her bed. She had one of her CDs in her hand, and put it in her CD player, pressing play.
~!!~
"Willow!" Sam said quietly. "Are you awake?? Are you okay????" he asked quickly.
~!!~
Anya frowned. "I was one of your maids," She said quietly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"What kind of maid?"Milo asked softly. Confused.

~!!~
Willow frowned. "I'm awake for now." She said. She could feel them comeing back. The visons. She has been drowning in them since she colapsed, while she been dieing. She refused to anwser the last qustion.

~!!~
Dimitri smiled. "Intersing." He said as Breaking Ben started to play.

~!!~
James sat up. The back of his head was bleeding, and his smile was gone, replaced with a frown.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Sam sighed in relief. But he still wasn't relaxed. "The doctors...they told me..." he cut himself off. What if she didn't know?
~!!~
Anya frowned slightly. "I cooked," She said. "But after I messed up too many times, I switched to cleaning," She said quietly.
~!!~
Ember frowned. "What is?" She asked.
~!!~
Ella's eyes widened at the sight of blood. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!!" She said quickly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 pm

"What? Sam tell me." She said.

~!!~
Milo looked thoughtful. Oh, so thoughtful. But he couldn't remeber. But wasn't the socail type when he was alive, so he didn't know many people.

~!!~
"Nothing." He said, her CDs scattered around her.

~!!~
James sat up. "No, it's fine." But his smile didn't retrun.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum