The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle

3 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Battle Empty The Battle

Post by Denis Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

The story had begun, and now it swirls into a dangerous dance. Every step can turn into ruin, or maybe a happy ending. But can happy ending come to those who are cursed?

The Wishbones era of power had died long ago. Now there’s a new light on the horizon. A royal family by the name of Vosmus is their new hope. But they will raise them, or kill the last of their line? They will soon find their true hope in a very dark, and unexpected place. Does any of this have to do with Nelly suddenly becoming protective again? Will the fallen prince, Draven, once again sit in power? Will Elianna be force back in to those dresses she hates so much? Will their blood stain someone’s hands?

Five years has passed since Gem seen her older brother, Drake, who has went little off the deep end when she disappeared. Suddenly being pushed into a job he couldn’t care less about brings him within miles of his missing little. Just a few little problems; he’s insane, and she’s dead, well, undead.

A little lost vampire wishes to find the flames. She has done an awful deed. Can Leanne be forgiven, can she forgive herself?

Two friends are pitted against each other, for the affections of a girl. A friendship that lasted for 300 years might suddenly find itself in ruin for Patrick and Darren as they find Leanne is center of both of their affections. Will Patrick, who had already won her lips, lose her to Darren? How will their friendship stand in this test?

Christen, a new dhampir to Dale, is lost and confused. Will the local vampire population reach out and help him, or will he fall into twisted ways?

Over the years the werewolf numbers has dropped in Dale, leaving only one, Nicole. As the vampires start setting their sights on more and more humans will the one person army be able to protect them all from the bloodsucking monsters, or will she end up a victim as well?

Then suddenly the unnatural world of vampires, and dead face a new enemy, a hunter by the name of Lawrence.

As a battle rages on for a growing love, and power among the vampires, the humans face their own hardships.

Cinder is falling deeper and deeper into her unexplainable depression. Her dark thoughts come more and more often. She will bend to their will, but will her already fragile being snap under their weight? And if that’s not bad enough, there seems to be a ghost following her around.

Willow just escaped the beatings of her dad, and had been nearly killed when her plane to New York. She owes her life to Sam, who she has a soft spot for. But she has a secret, ever since childhood she been having ‘daydreams’ of the past, the past from far beyond her years. Her visions will soon grow bigger, and will threaten to shallow her. How ever will she keep that one under lock and key? Not only is that a problem but her sister, Winney, seems to really hate her. She had called Thomas, Willow’s English ex, to visit in a few weeks, and he’s a jealous type who had never really gotten over Willow.

Ember’s best friend died, now she seems to be seeing his ghost, along with the ghost of Dimitri and Sergei’s older sister, Kira. Not only that, but she moved right next to the Russian brother’s Dimitri, which would be fine if Dimitri wasn’t so much like her late friend. Dimitri seems to have his own problems, besides his drinking, smoking, and awful attitude, a Russian family member, that he isn’t too fond of, insist on coming to visit.

December is depressed. One letter ruined her dreams, or at least put them on hold for another year. She turns to the one person she can trust, and finds her throwing her bag in her car. Brooke didn’t expect December to be declined from college, but why should she put her dreams on hold just to comfort her best friend, through she wish she could. Brooke never once told her about her plans to leave Dale, thinking she would never find out. Suddenly she will be faced with a choice; take this once-in-a-lifetime chance , and go back to Brooklyn, or stay behind for her friend, who has so many opening ahead of her. Could a friendship over ten years old be damaged, for good?

And what will ever happen to Brooke’s little brother, Simon? His sister is about to disappear without a trace, and the girl he cares so much about won’t even smile at him.

Luke will suddenly find himself in deep trouble when he accidentally brings a Greek beauty back from the past. All his options seem bleak. Will his choice forever change time? Whatever happens will be all his fault.

The dead also seem to be having issues.

Alex seems to be falling for Isaac, worse yet, he thinks he is falling for her too. Just a few little problems. Isaac was once married, though he believed her dead, had come back to Dale, with their 45 year-old daughter, that he never knew he had, and his grandson, Christen. And then there is Dominic. Dominic is Alex’s old friend, who had fallen in love with her as a child. Could he bring some unneeded trouble into her already complicated love life, as she welcomes him into her home?

Ever since Ally died, Milo has been forced more and more out into the world, by her and their friend, Anya. But could this all be a mistake? Could he be even more dangerous then even he knew?

The story unfolds, as the battle goes on.

Last edited by From the god Mars. on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Battle Empty Re: The Battle

Post by Dial-Up Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Leanne's hand that held the lighter shook, and she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. Part of her screamed that she didn't want to die. The other part screamed for her to just get it over with and end it.

She knew how stupid she was being. How selfish. Andrew was right. Wait...Andrew was right?

She opened her purple eyes, and let the lighter crash to the ground, where the flame went out. Leanne fell to her knees, her shoulders shaking with sobs that produced no tears. She wanted to disappear. She was such a stupid, stupid girl. She looked at her mother's body, and let out a scream. It was shrill and filled the room, showing all that she was feeling. Then she fell silent, and collapsed into more dry sobs.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
Ember nodded. She knew that he was right, but she didn't want to say so. She was too proud for that.

She helped him pick up the rest of the pieces of the radio, then handed them to him and sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry," She mumbled. She sighed, and looked away. She closed her eyes, then turned back to him.

"Hey, do you want to uhm....do something sometime? Not like a date" She added, just to clarify. "But just to hang out."

Woah. Where did that come from? Jasmine...she had rubbed off on her too much.

Ember rolled her eyes at herself and turned to walk away, knowing what his answer would be already, though he would probably say it in Russian. No.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
December froze.

"Leaving....?" She asked. "What do you mean? A trip, right? You'll....you'll come back?" She asked quietly, though she knew the answer. She had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach, and had been feeling that all day. She could tell that this was what that feeling had originated from. Her best friend, for so many years....was leaving. But why?
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
K.C. watched as Luna left, then turned her glare upon the wolf.

"Now what am I supposed to eat?" She demanded of her, her hands on her hips. Just then a strange smile crossed her face, showing her fangs. "I suppose dog blood is better than no blood...." She said, taking a menacing step towards her.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
Alex came out onto the sidewalk, still holding Dominic's hand. She didn't even bother to let go; she had missed him so much.

She smiled slightly at him out of the corner of her eyes, though they were still stained with tears. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Issac.

She didn't even realize that she was still holding Dominic's hand, and stood up straight and proud, and attempted to lead Dominic past him without a word. If only it were that easy.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
Seth was still watching Cinder. He was baffled. He didn't understand. She had a great life, as far as he could tell, yet she was still so unhappy. Why? He had to be missing something here; and he was determined to find it now.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~!!~
Draven was in his room, dressed in some of his nicest clothes. He had yelled at his sister to dress nicely, but he had a feeling that she wouldn't. He would deal with her later, however.

Elianna was indeed not dressed nicely. She was wearing jeans and a tank top, and was out taking her daughter hunting.

She didn't plan on being back any time soon. Toby was scratching on Tobias' door, barking loudly.
~!!~!!~!!~!!~
Anya was on her way to Milo's house again. She and Ally had been getting him out of the house more and more often lately. She felt he needed it. She cared about him, really cared about him, and didn't want him to be sad.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Luna walked through the woods trying to find her way back home, but wasn't succeeding.

Isis roamed through the woods sniffing the wet grass.

~~~~~~~

Justin was still running around outside enjoying running in the rain.

Amelia smiled as she watched him.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

Andrew kneeled down next to her, and helped her stand. He easily got her out oft he room past her mother's body, and out of the house.

~!!~
Dimitri didn't she her walk away. He shurged. "Why not? It's not like I have much of a life anyhow." He said it all in english.

~!!~
"I -" She cut her self off. "No. I'm not comeing back." She said softly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry, and I didn't expect you to be denied from the college you wanted. But I can't stay. It's now or never."

~!!~
Nicole bared her teeth at K.C. She wanted to rip her from limb to limb.

~!!~
Cinder stood up and walked back up to her room, were smiled disappered. She pulled a box out of her closet, and sat in the middle of her floor. She started to pull out old camreas and compter parts, and went to wrk taking them apart.

~!!~
Isaac frown, his eyes glanceing down at their hands. For a moment jealousy paaed in his eyes. "Who is this?" He spat.

~!!~
Ally was tring to pull Milo down stairs, but he was stroner then her.

~!!~
Willow sighed and stepped outside. She already new her sister hated, why did she insist on proving that? Sometimes it made her so mad!

The rain was coming down heavy now, but Willow didn’t care. She enjoyed the feeling on the rain on her face.

Suddenly it wasn’t rain on her face, but sunshine. She opened her eyes. Another daydream, but this one felt so real! She was in a small village.

“Mary Kate! Mary Kate!” Someone called.

‘Does that boy ever leave me alone?’ Willow felt herself think, and felt herself turn around. Her daydreams never happened like this before. Suddenly she wasn’t Willow any longer, she didn’t even know who Willow was, she was Mary Kate. She was her thoughts, her needs and desires, her strong points, and her bad point. She was her past, and present.

Outside of her daydream Willow, had fallen to her knees in the rain. Her eyes were blank, more so then when she had a normal daydream.

“What is it, Robert?” She asked.

The boy standing in front of her smiled. He was . . . Cute, in the a framer’s son kind of way. But Mary Kate couldn’t let herself think that way, she was engaged to be married! She was going to finally leave this awful place.

She wiped her hands on her dirty apron. “I repeat, Robert, you silly boy, what do you want?”

“Let me draw the water for you.” He said picking up her pail from the ground and taking a few steps toward the well.

“Heavens! Robert! How many times have I told you, you stupid boy, I can pull my own water!?”

“Not enough. You still have that silly notion that I will listen.” He said, returning with a bucket full of water.

She sighed. “Robert, I must tell you something.” She took the bucket from the fifteen-year-old boy. “I’m engaged.”

His face fell. “What?”

She was surprised, Robert was usually was full of a child like happiness, no matter. But now, he looked dejected.

“What? Did you think I would wait another year for you to become of age? I’m eighteen. I should of have been married two years ago, and my mother needs the money this man has to offer.”

Robert nodded. “Yes, I understand.” He said quietly. “My family wouldn’t be able give much money anyhow.” He mumbled, then walked off.

Outside of her daydream, Willow was still in the street. Her daydream was running out of control, it was claiming her mind.

Luke was passing by then. he frowned and kneeled down beside her.

~!!~
Drake mumabled something, and was headed toward the woods.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Leanne had her eyes closed. She didn't let him see, but she now held the lighter gripped tightly in her right hand, her fist closed around it. She had picked it up.
~!!~
Ember paused, nodded, then continued to walk home. She stepped into her home and closed the door behind her, letting out a sigh of relief once she did so.
~!!~
December felt her heart breaking.

"But...where are you going?" She asked quietly. "And why?"
~!!~
Seth frowned and watched Cinder. He had never really understood technology, so it was somewhat interseting to watch her.
~!!~
Sam saw Willow, and ran outside and looked at Luc. "What happened?" He asked quickly.
~!!~
Alex saw the jealousy, and found herself smirking. Good. He desreved it. Let him be jealous. Let him feel what she had felt for so long now.

"My friend," Alex said, not releasing his hand.
~!!~
K.C. smiled, and shook her head.

"Not now. I'm too tired. I'll be back later, mutt," She spat, then was gone.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Brooke looked sad. "Brooklyn." She said. "I can't tell you why. But promise me you won't tell my mother or father, or even Simon."

~!!~
"Oh, nothing uncommon, well not uncommon among seers, but normarl humans, this is rare to see." Luke said looking up at him. "I can fix it." He said.

Before Sam could say anything, Luke pressed his lips to Willow's.

Her eyes suddenly came to life, and she pushed Luke, hard, away from her.

He laguhed. "Surpise is the best way to fix that little problem.

~!!~
Isaac nodded, and turned to leave.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 pm

December just nodded.

"But...you're just going to leave me?" She asked, her voice high and sad. It broke on the last word, and she looked away.
~~!~~
"What do you mean, is she a seer too--" Sam began, then saw him kiss her. He looked furious, and was about to pull him off when Willow did that for him. He glared at Luc.
~!!~
Alex felt disappointed that he did nothing more. She shook it off, and looked away.

"Let's go, Dominic," She said quietly, pulling him along. She would at least keep her dignity.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm

"Is that fair?" Brooke said. "Isn't that the same thing you were going to do to me? You were going to leave me too, remeber?" Brooke said softly.

**Saturday**

It was early, just before dawn, when the manor family came into sight.

"About time!" Jamie yelled, unlady like. She glance over at her brother.

~!!~
Willow was already up. SHe couldn't sleep last night, because she was thinking about what happened the other night.

~!!~
Cinder was always up at this time. She was siting in her chair, looking sad.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Leanne sat on her bed, staring forward at nothing. She had been in this trance like state ever since Andrew dragged her back here almost a week before. She hadn't said one word, and the lighter still lay in her bedside drawer. The happy, carefree, strange, loud girl that she once was was gone, replaced by a dark, grim, depressed, silent girl. It seemed as though the old Leanne would never, could never, return.
~!~
Leslie smiled when the Manor came into view.

"Good, good," he said, looking at his sister and smiling at her. "This will be fun," He said.
~!~
Draven was already up and sitting on his bed. He couldn't sleep; no, not today. He knew that the royal family would be coming any time now, and he had to be ready.

Elianna, however, was in no rush for them to get there. She was wearing her normal clothes, having no desire to impress them as her thick headed older brother did. Her daughter, Isabel, was exploring the manor again.
~!~
December was sitting outside, though it was so early in the morning. She was swinging back and forth on her porch swing. Brooke was gone. She was alone.

Yet something that she had said stuck with her; she had been about to do the same thing to her. She felt horrible.
~!~
Ember was up but wasn't outside; she was sitting near her window, humming to herself. She wanted to do something today, but didn't know what. Maybe she should go talk to Dimitiri. She quickly shook of the thought as fast as it had come.
~!~
Alex was outside on the swingset. Ella was still asleep inside.

She had given Dominic the bed in the guest bedroom; not her parent's room. No one was allowed in there.

She sighed, looking down at her feet and letting her hair fall over her pale, frail face. She didn't know what to do. She felt lost. Again.
~!~
Anya stood in front of Milo's Manor's door, and knocked.
~!~
Seth was still in Cinder's room. He hadn't left.
~!~
Sam was worried about Willow, and confused. What had happened to her before?

He was sititng in his bed, still in his PJs, yet obviously not asleep.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Patrick was worried. He knocked on her door. "Leanne?"

~!!~
Gabriel, their guard, said noting as he walked ahead of them and knocked on the door. He glance over his shoulder at the prince, and the princess that looked like a prince.

~!!~
Willow stood up and walked down stairs. She wasn't sure what had happened, but now everytime she saw Luke, she had to riseits hitting him.

~!!~
Simon was already up. He was walking outside when he pasted December's home.

Without thinking he went up and sat next to her.

~!!~
Milo opened the door. "Yes?"
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Leanne heard Patrick, yet she was too far gone to listen to him. She didn't even tell him to come in. She just hugged the pillow she was clinging to closer to her chest, as if for dear life. She had even stopped dressing normally; she now wore the black dress that Andrew had forced her to buy every day. She didn't care about anything anymore, or so it seemed.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Leslie stood behind his guard, saying nothing as well. He was just itching to get his over with. He wore a pair of jeans and a button down shirt, nothing too fancy. He really didn't care for nice clothes; they always got ruined.
~!~
Draven heard the knock, and was down the stairs faster than his sister, who poked her head out of her door.

He opened the door.
~!~
"Hi," Anya said quietly. "Is Ally here?" She asked, peering over his shoulder. "She's supposed to help me get you out again today," she laughed lightly.
~!~
December glanced at Simon, but said nothing to him. She couldn't tell him where Brooke had gone, or even that she knew where she had gone.

"Hey," She said quietly, looking down at her hands, which were folded neatly in her lap.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 pm

He opened the door. He was holding a bottle water, and a few packets of salt and sugar. "I want to show you something." He said calmly.

~!!~
Jamie was dressed liked a boy; she was in jeans, a T-shrit, and a heavy sweatshrit, that hid the fact she was in fact a female, and tennis shoes.

"Rember they have to come to trust us first." She said softly, before the door was opened.

She frowned when she saw, who asumed, Draven.

~!!~
"I locked her in her room." He said. "I'm tried of being draged out of my own house."

Just then there was the sound of someone beating on a door.

~!!~
Myame stood atop the steps, smileing.

~!!~
"What's the matter?" He asked.

~!!~
Dimitri was still asleep.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:38 pm

"What do you think?" December snapped, harsher than she had intended. She sighed. "Brooke is gone. I'm not at college. That's what's wrong."
~!!~
Leanne just nodded, but still said nothing. She wondered what he was going to do, but didn't ask.
~!~
Leslie nodded, and smiled at Draven when he opened the door. Draven welcomed them in, and Leslie waited for his sister to go in and then went in himself.

Draven then looked up at Myame.
~!~
Anya laughed lightly.

"You should let her out. We're just trying to help you," She said, all traces of laughter now gone.
~!~
Ember's mother was already gone. She took her radio, placed it on her windowsill after opening the window, then blasted it to wake up Dimitri.

What? She was bored.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Dimitri's window was open. He groaned, and rolled over. He yelled something in Russian, it was too early for english to come to him.

~!!~
Jamie stepped in.

Gabriel stepped in after her. "This is Jamie," He pointed to Jaime. "And Leslie Vosmus." He pointed to the prince.

~!!~
"No i fear she will hurt me if I do." Milo said.

~!!~
Simon frowned. "In was only tring to be nice." He said.

~!!~
Willow stepped outside, she needed to think.

~!!~
Patrick sat down next to her. He opened the bottle, and added the salt and sugar. He mixxed it quickly and handed it to her. "Doesn't taste as well as blood does, but it works for a while."

Last edited by From the god Mars. on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Draven nodded.

"I'm Draven," he said, just as Elianna came downstairs. He saw what she was wearing, and glared at her. She smiled sweetly back, smirking slightly.

"And this is Elianna."

Elianna nodded at both of them. She, unlike her brother, could easily tell that Jamie was a girl. Draven thought she was a boy.
~!~
"Then let me," Anya said. "I'll get her."
~!~
Ember laughed slightly, and turned her radio off. She put it on the ground and sat on the windowsill in its place, her feet dangling off. She was on the second floor, but didn't seem concerned about it.
~!~
"I know. I'm sorry," December said quietly. She smiled at him, but it seemed forced.
~!~
Sam steppe dout just as Willow did. He smiled slightly at her, and walked over to her.

"Hey," He said quietly.
~!~
Leanne watched him, but didn't take the bottle from him. She just shook her head. She never wanted to drink blood or anything like it ever again. Maybe she would just wither up and die. That would be nice. To disappear and then never come back again.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Patrick looked sad. ""Take it." He urged.

~!!~
Simon stood up. "I'll leave." He said.

~!!~
Jamie nodded. Gabriel looked at Draven. "We look foreward to our time here."

Myame stepped down the steps. "You have 30 minutes before the sun raises. Draven maybe you should take the princes hunting?" SHe suggested, also thinking Jamie was a boy.

Jamie said nothing.

Gabriel strated laguhing.

~!!~
"Morning." She said. "How are you, Sam?"

~!!~
Patrick looked down. "Leanne please, I care about you. I can't stand seeing you like this." The bottle fell out of his hands, and water went everywere. He stood up, and pulled the book of macths out of his pocket. "I'll kill you if you want." He sounded sad, but if this is what she wanted then he'll let her have it, no matter what it did to his mind.

~!!~
Dimitri stood up and walked to the window.

~!!~
Milo handed her a set of keys. "Be my geuss."

~!!~
Nelly was wacthing in the shadows.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Draven nodded.

"A good idea," He said. Then he looked at the two 'princes'. "What type of blood do you prefer?" He asked them. Elianna rolled her eyes and left, somewhat rudely. "Please excuse my sister. Sometimes she doesn't know how to act." Elianna mumbled something as she walked up the stairs.
~!~
"No, you don't have to," December said quietly. "But you can if you want to." The truth was, she didn't want to be alone.
~!~
Sam smiled slightly at her. "Good, and you?" He asked, deciding to avoid the subject he had wanted to talk about, at least for now.
~!~
Ember was still laughing, and didn't notice when she leaned too far forward. Before she knew what had happened, she ahd fallen.

She landed on her right arm on the ground, and a loud snap could be heard. It made her stomach turn, but she quickly stood up. She didn't seem to feel anything. She tried to move her right arm, but it refused. She looked at it, and saw it hanging loosely at her side. It appeared to be dislocated, not broken. That was good. The rest of her seemed to be...somewhat okay. She coudl see bruises already starting to form, yet she could nto feel them.
~!~
Leanne just shrugged and looked away. She looked back up at him, surprised, when he offered to kill her. She looked up at him, her face nor her eyes revealing nothing.

She just nodded, then closed her eyes.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 pm

"Human." Jamie said quietly, speaking for the first time.

~!!~
Simon sat back down, not saying anything.

~!!~
"I been better." Willow said.

'And tomorrow I will want to die.' She said thinking about Thomas who was coming.

~!!~
Cinder stood up and went to her window. "It's funny how death isn't the end in this town." She said softly to herself. "I wish it was."

~!!~
Dimitri ran out of the house, ingoring the fact he was only wearing Jeans.

~!!~
"Outside." Patrick said. "I don't want to set the house on fire."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:31 pm

"Animal. But I'm not hungry," Leslie yawned and made himself comfortable on the couch. Draven frowned slightly, the nodded. He looked at Jamie.

"Shall we, then?" he asked 'him'.
~!~
Leanne nodded. She stood up, her hair falling loose around her shoulders, no longer in their usual ponytails. She walked down the stairs and out the door, hardly noticing the others in the living room.
~!~
"Willow," Sam said quietly. "What happened? The other night. You looked....way out of it," he finally said.
~!~
December smiled slightly at him, gratefully, but said nothing else.
~!~
Seth frowned and followed her to the window.

"Why do you want to die?" He whispered in her ear, making his voice heard to her, but only his voice.
~!~
Ember frowned, looking at her arm. She tasted blood, and couldn't seem to figure out where it came from. Her head was bleeding badly, but she didn't see it, nor feel it. The blood ran down her cheek and into her mouth, which was why she tasted it.
~!~
Alex stood up and stretched, but stayed in the backyard.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Jamie nodded. "I'm most intersed in seeing this town, it's, do . . .small." She said as she dropped her bag ontop of her brother.

~!!~
Patrick followed, sullenly.

~!!~
Dimitri grabed her arm and pulled her inside his house. He yelled something in Russian, and his mother came running down the stairs.

~!!~
"I-" She looked away. "I don't know. I have these werid daydreams, thst one just . . . shallowed me."

~!!~
Cinder jumped. "Who's there!?" She called, quietly, real fear in her voice.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Leslie sat up quickly, laughing and threw the bag back at his sister. Draven frowned, then nodded.

"There's not much to see," He said. "But I can show you nontheless."
~!~
"What kinds of daydreams?" Sam asked quietly. "About what?"
~!~
Seth sighed, and made her able to hear him.

"Does it matter? Answer my question; why do you want to die?" He whispered again in her ear.
~!~
Leanne turned to him once she was outside.

"It will be dawn soon. Do it now," she said, speaking the first words in almost a week. Her voice was soft, quiet....dead.
~!~
Ember protested, and tried to pull away.

"I'm fine!" she protested, but her appearance didn't say so. She tasted more blood, and frowned, her arm still at her side. A large purple bruise was forming on her leg.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Patrick lit the macth and stepped close to her. He stared at t. He didn't think he could do it.

~!!~
Jamie caugt the bag and set it down on the floor. "Very well. We should leave now, before the sun raises."

~!!~
"About the past." Willow said. "The far past."

~!!~
"Because I feel as if there is nothing here for me." She said unsurely. Why was she talking to her self?

~!!~
"I'm a doctor." His mother said, thick with a russian accent. "And you do not look 'fine'."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Leanne had her eyes closed. She didn't know if she really wanted to die, but it seemed like a good idea now.

"Please," She whispered.
~!~
Draven nodded.

He looked up the stairs, then walked to the door, opening the door for 'him'.
~!~!~
"What do you mean..?" sam asked, somewhat confused.
~!~
Ember frowned.

"I'm fine," she mumbled again, quieter this time. Blood dripped onto th eground, and she blinked in surprise.
~!~
"But there is," Seth whispered in her ear again. "You just have to find it."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Cinder was looking about. "No, no, no."

~!!~
"I can't." Patrick said putting out the flame. "I can't kill you! I care for you! I don't want you to die. I want to hug you, hold you. But you won't let me! I want to see you happy, it's killing me to see you like this. I can't, I can't!" His voice was creaking. "I want to kiss you." He mumabled. "I want Leanne back!" He said under his breath. "The one that stopped me form killing both myself, and Andrew, I want her back." There was a trace of fear in his voice.

~!!~
Jamie took a step outside. "Thank you."

~!!~
"I don't know, I don't know." Willow said. "When I was little I saw the Titanic, before even heard about it. I seen so many things rom the past, I always thought I made them up, until I turned on the TV to the history channel, or opened a history book, and it was there! It really happened." She was so scared, this was the first time she told anyone.

~!!~
His mother led her to the Kichen and sent Dimitri up stairs. She pulled out the frst aid kit. "Do you have an condtions?" She asked, starting to clean her up.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Ember watched Dimitri go, then shook her head at his mother's question.

"No," She lied. Her arm still dangled loosely at her side.
~!~
"There is. Just look," Seth urged her, though still unseen.
~!~
Draven nodded.

"There's not much to the town, as I said," he said to the 'prince'. "There's the main town, which holds a school and all the...humans, though some of them are 'different,'" he said. "And the woods." He pointed. "What do you want to see?"
~!~
Sam frowned. Normally, he wouldn't have believed her. But after seeing what Luc and Brooke had done, he did.

"Hey, it's okay," He said quietly, hearing hte fear in her voice. "It's okay."
~!~
Leanne flinched. She hated this. She hated that she was hurting him; she hated it more than she hated herself right now. But she couldn't seem to pull herself out of this, not this time.

"I'm sorry," Leanne said quietly, looking away. "But she's gone."

And it was true; she was.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum