The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chess - Page 39 Empty Re: Chess

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

Jane closed her eyes and kissed him back. She didn't care anymore, she couldn't just stop loving him. She guessed this would of have never happened if they were raised together. She pulled back, her eyes sad. "How can you still love me?" She asked. "Look at what I did to you." She cried. "And you wouldn't believe how mess up your, our," She quickly fixed herself. "is. I destroyed him! This all my fault." She cried.

~!!~
Ollie was fine with that, she was to scared to meet his eyes either. He scared her, but the fact that she felt Michi trying to come out every time she saw him scared her even more.

She quickly walked over to Elianna's side and began to clean the wound. D'angelo touched Elianna's cheek. "I should leave." He said, before he walked to his own room.

~!!~
Cole sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Stop." He said. "Don't think about him when you are with me." He tried to smile again, but failed. "I might get jealous." He teased.

~!!~
Patrick looked away for a moment.

~!!~
Andrew fell to his knees, and looked at the cross laying on the ground. He couldn't touch it, just like he couldn't touch Sage. He grabbed it off the ground and held it tight in his hand.He dropped it when he couldn't hold it no more. He looked at his burnt hand, Sage's window, and the cross. Then he started to bury the cross. It was like burring his love, it hurt. A few moments later he was at the manor.

He quietly walked to his room, looking even more broken then when KC broke him. He just stared at KC when he saw her there.

~!!~
"Alex." He said as he reached out. Denver grabbed his hand. "No! My name is Denver!" She cried.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

Alex shook her head, smiling sadly at him. "Your wife needs you. She needs you more than I do." She shook her head, her voice shaking as tears slipped down her cheeks that she no longer bothered to hide. "Really. It's fine. It's just..." She shook her head. It was too much like it was with Isaac. She didn't want to get in between.
~!!~
Sage sat down on the edge of her bed, shaking her head. "I'm sorry," She whispered, even though she knew that he could no longer hear her. She buried her face in her pillow, her shoulders shaking.
~!!~
K.C. looked at her brother from where she sat on his bed, staring at him. "Back so soon?" She asked, her voice revealing nothing. Her face was impassive once more.
~!!~
Samantha smiled slightly at him and nodded. She laughed slightly. "Thanks, though," She said. "For what you did. That made me happy." She smirked slightly.
~!!~
Sam shook his head. "No," He said quietly. "It's not your fault, Jane. You have to believe that."
~!!~
Elianna watched D'angelo go, unable to say a word. She closed her eyes and flinched as she felt Ollie cleaning her wound.

Draven stood near the door, watching in silence, his arms folded across his chest.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

Denver was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Alex." Dominic said pulling away from Denver.

Denver wrapped her arms around him again. He finally gave in, and hugged her back. He did miss her.

~!!~
"Get out." He said simply. "Or do you have something important to tell me?" He asked. "If you are just going to laugh in my face you can-" He never finish, he was staring at his burnt hand.

~!!~
Cole looked at her. "It made you happy I tried to punch someone's face in, and succeeded at breaking an arm and cracking a rib?" He asked. "Aren't you suppose to try to keep me out of trouble?" He teased.

~!!~
"Then who's?" Jane cried. "Who's if not mine?" She asked.She buried her face in chest.

~!!~
Ollie gently began to wrap the wound. She then turned around in looked at Draven. "I'm done." She said softly as she began to walk to the door.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:50 am

That was all the answer Alex needed. She placed a hand over her mouth to stifle her cry; she didn't want to cry so much in front of him. She wanted him to be happy, and if that meant Denver...she should have seen it coming.

"I'm sorry, Dominic," She whispered. She turned and ran then, her tears blurring her vision. She didn't stop when she tripped, instead getting right back up and ignoring the block trickling down her leg. She didn't stop unitl she reached the graveyard. She collapsed near her own grave, burying her face in her hands and wishing she could just disappear. Things would be so much easier then, for everyone, it seemed.
~!!~
K.C. stood up, and walked over to him. She reached out and took his hand, turning it over in her own and gently touching the burn. "You idiot," She mumbled.
~!!~
Samantha nodded, smiling slightly. "It did make me happy," She said. "I'd been wanting to do for a while now."
~!!~
Sam shook his head. "Why does it have to be someone's fault?" he asked, keeping his arms around her. "Things happen."
~!!~
Draven didn't move, standing blocking the door. Finally, he stepped to the side, looking at his sister who had fallen asleep.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 am

Dominic wanted to run after her, but Denver wouldn't let him go. "Dominic, she ran off, I will never do that to you." She whispered softly. "Remember my promises? I kept ever single one. I promised you forever, and we have forever." She said softly.

Dominic closed his eyes. "Yeah." He was still so confused.

~!!~
Andrew pulled his hand away. "I may be an idiot, but you are the one that made me this way."

~!!~
Jane closed her eyes. "Because it's easier to accept something when you have someone to blame." She said.

~!!~
Ollie looked at him nervously until he moved, then she slipped out and began to walk quietly down the hall.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 am

Alex wanted to go back, but she knew she didn't belong. That was what hurt the most, knowing that she could never belong. First Isaac, now Dominic. But Isaac was happy; he was with his family. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. Surely Dominic would be happy too; he had his wife back. She only wanted to see him happy.

She leaned her head back against her tombstone, pulling her knees up to her chest in silence.
~!!~
Ella finally came back inside, and walked over to the couch. "How is she?" She asked Cadne quietly, not menitoning what she'd said before. She didn't want to think about it.
~!!~
K.C. nodded slowly. "You're right," She said simply, letting her own hands fall to her sides. "Do you want to know why I chased them all away?" She asked suddenly, looking at him. "All the girls. It was because I was afraid you'd forget about me." She laughed. "Stupid, huh?"
~!!~
Sam nodded. "I know," He said quietly. "I'm sorry, Jane. I wish things didn't have to be this way," He said quietly.
~!!~
Draven walked over to the bed, kneeling down next to his sister. She even seemed to be in pain in her sleep. He shook his head, and kissed her forehead before standing up and walking out of the room, pulling the door clsoed behind him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 am

Caden looked up. "He hasn't woken up yet." She said quietly.

~!!~
Andrew used his unburnt hand to grab her chin, like he use to when he needed her to listen to him. "Stupid? Yeah, I could say it was. How could I ever forget about you? You always seem to pop in at the strangest moments." He said. "And by that all you ended up getting exactly what you never wanted. I wish I can forget your face."

~!!~
"But what is the point of wishing?" Jane asked. "Wishes never come true, or maybe not how you want them too." She cried. "Did you know, when I was little all my birthdays wishes were for a little brother? Now I have you, and I don't you as a brother." She whispered.

~!!~
Ollie kept walking not looking behind her. She wanted to, or rather, Michi wanted her to. But she wouldn't allow herself.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 am

K.C. flinched, and nodded slowly, turning her face away from him. "I guess you're right," She mumbled.
~!!~
Ella nodded slowly. "He's always been like this? Getting sick all the time, I mean," she said quietly, sitting down on the ground next to the couch.
~!!~
Sam flinched, but said nothing. He slowly pulled away from her, his back against the wall.
~!!~
Draven looked at Ollie's retreating form, wondering if Michi was still there somewhere. He shook his head, and turned back to his own room.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 am

Andrew made her look at him again. "If you wanted me to remember you all you had to do was tell me." He tone revealed nothing.

~!!~
Caden touched his head. "Yeah. He was born sick. My mother apparently had a track history for giving birth to sickly babies." She said. "I was born two and a half months early. I think that is what killed her." She whispered.

~!!~
Jane looked at him. "Is it wrong of me, to want to kiss you?" She asked.

~!!~
Ollie finally looked over her shoulder, something flash in her eyes, and she began to run away. No! She wouldn't allow Michi to come out. This was her body.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 am

"I don't know if it counts for anything," K.C. said quietly. "But I'm sorry." She closed her eyes, turning her face away from him once more.
~!!~
Ella looked at Caden, saying nothing. She slowly nodded and looked back at Jaspser. "But he'll be okay," She said quietly. "He'll be fine." Her tone said she wasn't so sure.
~!!~
Sam nodded. "Yes," He said quietly. "But I want the same thing," He whispered. He ignored the way his stomach turned; he knew it was wrong, but he still loved her.
~!!~
Draven blinked; he had seen that. Something took over then, and he wasn't thinking as ran after her, catching up and ducking in front of her, blocking her path.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 am

Andrew made her look back at him. "But what is the use of sorry when it can fix nothing? You may love me, but you aren't really on my good side at the moment." He dropped his hand. "What good is it to love me, little sister, if you can't let me be happy?" He asked, and touched her cheek again. "Why do I have to suffer so you can be happy? Why couldn't we reach an understanding? You know, it's to late now. While you were busy trying to keep from losing me, you made me hate you. And what more,I could of have never forgotten you, because all my life I had been trying to make you love me."

~!!~
Caden smiled slightly. "He lived seventeen years like this, he will be fine." She whispered. She stood up then and wiped the tears out of her eyes. She looked down at her sick brother, and then at Ella. "Can you keep an eye on him?" She asked. "I'm going for a walk." She said as she slipped out of the house, and walked toward the grave yard. "Alex?" She said when she saw her sitting on a grave. "Are you okay?"

~!!~
Jane moved over so she was sitting next to him. "Would you be mad if I said I wish there was a way that we can become like brother and sister?" She asked. "Would it upset you is I said I recently daydreamed about what it would be like if we grew up together?" She asked. Sitting there now it was easy to see that she long ago lost all her hope. It wasn't fair, it wasn't right. Why did her first kiss, her first love, have to be him? As slid closed she keep thinking.

She thought back to that first kiss, when she had yelled at him, saying he wanted to help him forget. If she had never done that- No it went back further. If she had never thrown that basket ball at him that day they met her heart wouldn't hurt now. If she had just let him to mope, she would of have never fallen in love with him.

She thought back further. If their parents had never given her up, never put her up for adoption, then she would of have grown up with him, and there would of have been no way she would of fallen for him. In fact she believed that she would be scaring off all his girlfriends just for fun. Actually that thought amused her slightly, and a smile, a sad one, crossed her lips. But was the good of daydreams, and wishes? What had happen, happened, and there was no going back and changing it. She couldn't blame her parents either. It wasn't their fault that they didn't want her. They did save themselves some heartache anyhow. She was nothing more then a disappointment. It amazed her how Sam could even love her.

With those thoughts her simile disappeared.

~!!~
Ollie stepped back, looking down, shaking in fear, she refused to look at him. Then suddenly her arms were wrapped around him. But it wasn't her. "Draven." Michi whispered. "Do you enjoy frightening that poor girl?" She asked.

~!!~
Jordon closed her eyes, and stepped away. "You can't help me." She said simply. "There is no way around it." She whispered. Suddenly she had her arms around him, and she was crying, staining his shirt. "Tell me it's going to be okay, that this is just a bad dream." She cried. She was so scared, she didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't want to lose him, but somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she would in time. Weather it was his love or him, himself, she didn't know. That was the scariest thought, losing his love. Then she would truly be alone.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Ella nodded, and watched Caden go before turning back to Jasper. She sat for a moment, her hands at her sides, just watching him sleep. She didn't know what to do; she knew he would leave again. It only made sense, after all. Yet she didn't know what she'd do if he did, because while he was gone she had realized something, something she'd never felt before; she loved him. But he was still alive, and she was still dead. She knew it wasn't fair to keep him here just because she loved him.

She began to hum lighlty to hersef, something she had often done to keep herself from crying, though it didn't work for very long. Closing her eyes, she let the tears fall.
~!!~
Alex blinked when she heard a voice, and sat up quickly, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. She relaxed slightly when she saw it was Caden, and smiled slightly but it was sad. Her eyes were red, and it was obvious she'd been crying.

"Hello," She said, standing up and brushing the dirt off her jeans. "Is everything okay?" She asked, wondeirng if something had happened with Jasper.
~!!~
Seth blinked, but didn't resist in wrapping his arms around her as well. "It'll all be okay," He said quietly, lying for her. But he knew lying would do no good; he knew now what was happening, and he was powerless to stop it. "It'll be fine," He whispered.
~!!~
Draven closed his eyes when he realized it was Michi, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly. His features suddenly softened, and the hint of a smile traced his lips. "If it means getting you, then yes," He whispered.
~!!~
Sam shook his head. "No," he said quietly. "Because I do, too." And it was true; he wished that there were some way to turn back time and change this. He didn't want to love her, but he did. He didn't want to harbor these feelings towards her, but he did, and he couldn't change them.
~!!~
K.C. pulled away again, shaking her head quickly. "But I always loved you," She whispered, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. "I always did!" She shouted, looking back at him. "I know I messed up, and I know you hate me. You should! But I'm not going to make you do anything anymore. Can't...can't that be enough to fix things?"
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Jasper opened his eyes and touched her cheek. "Why do you cry?" He asked softly. "Why?"

~!!~
Caden looked down. "He's fine, but how about you?" She asked. "You don't look alright." She said softly.

~!!~
"Thank you." She said softly, not looking at him. "Now of only if I could make those words come true." She said softly.

~!!~
Michi laughed lightly, although there was a sad note in it. "Draven, look at me." She said suddenly, looking up him. Her eyes were filled with sadness. "Draven, I'm so sorry." She whispered softly.

~!!~
Jane looked at him. She took his hand and held it tightly. "I should leave." She said as she gripped his hand tighter.

~!!~
"You ruined so many years, and broken more then just my heart. You think something like that will fix all the damaged you done?"He asked. "And even if I forgive you? How can you ever forgive yourself?" He asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Ella jumped, and looked down at him. "I..." She began, then shook her head. "How are you feeling?" She asked quickly, putting on a smile again, a fake one. "Do you need anything?"
~!!~
Alex shook her head. "I'm fine," She said quickly, brushing the rest of the dirt away. "Just...thinking, is all." She glanced back in the direction of her house then looked at Caden. "What are you doing out here, anyways?" She asked.
~!!~
Seth smiled slightly, still hugging her. "Maybe they will," He said quietly.
~!!~
Sam nodded, but he too didn't let go. He wasn't looking at her anymore, however, instead keeping his eyes on something he couldn't see, staring at the wall and trying not to look at her.
~!!~
Draven blinked, looking down at Michi. "For what?" He asked, looking geuninly confused.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Monique was in her room laying on her bed. She had fallen asleep earlier while reading.

~~~~
Justin was with his mother, he was leaning against her fiddleing with something he had found on the ground earlier that day when he had been running around, he didn't know what it was exactly but kept messing around with it.

Amelia was in Lia's room, she was tired of how Lia kept saying she didn't like the way Amelia was dressing in her jeans and top. She finally decided that the only way to make her drop it, was to wear a dress.

~~~~~~
Lia was in her closet taking out a few dresses to let Amelia pick which one she wanted to borrow. "How about this one?", she asked taking out a red and balck dress.

Amelia shrugged, to tell the truth she didn't really want to wear a dress at all. "I guess..", she said not looking to interested in it.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Jasper frowned. "I need you to stop lying with your face." He said. "If that smile is fake, I don't want to see it." He said coldly.

~!!~
"I needed a break." Caden said softly. "I needed out. I can't stand seeing him like that." She whispered.

~!!~
Jordon shook her head. "Seth, you don't have to lie anymore." She said softly. "It's okay, you don't have to make me feel better."

~!!~
After a few moments her grip loosened. "You have to let me go." She whispered softly. But she didn't want him to. If he never let her go, she would be fine. But that would be wrong. "Just as I have to let you go." She said suddenly.

~!!~
Michi looked away. "I can see you, even when I am lost somewhere in the back of her head. You look so sad. Won't even come out of your room anymore." She said softly. "That is all my fault." She whispered. "If I didn't die, maybe you wouldn't be so sad, you would of opened the door when Toby-" Her choke closed, and she couldn't talk. She looked back at him, something strange rolling down her cheeks. She touched the tears. That's right she could now.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Ella blinked, and slowly her smile faded until it was gone. "Fine," She said stiffly, standing up. "Do you want to know how I'm really feeling, then? Do you want me to stop lying?" She asked, looking at him. "You infuriate me," she said slwoly. "You had me worried sick!" She shouted, and for the first time in ages, she looked angry; really angry. "You just disappeared without a trace! I thought you could be dead somewhere!!" Her small hands clenched into tight fists at her sides, and she glared at him. "You had Caden just as worried, if not more! And then my sister comes dragging you back! I'll bet if she didn't you'd still be lying out there somewhere, half dead!"

She turned away from him, her arms folded across her chest. "You know," she said quietly, her voice suddenly much softer. "You know why you had me worried so much? It's because--" She bit her lip, and turned back to face him. All the anger was gone, and instead she just looked sad; tired. "It's because I love you." She glared at him again suddenly. "But you had to go and disappear! You think that you're the only one hurting?!" She shouted suddenly. "Caden told me why you feel the way you do, and why you thought you had to leave. I get that; I've watched my sister the past months get destroyed herself, first by Isaac and then by Domininc. I don't want to get hurt, either!" She shouted. "But I can't choose. I love you, Jasper, weather or not I want to. And now, I want to know if you're going to run away again." She folded her arms across her chest, taking a step back and biting her lip to keep from crying. She couldn't seem to stay on one emotion for too long. "I know that you're alive, and I'm dead. But that won't change how I feel for you, no matter how unfair it is for you. I just want to know if I should try to forget about you, like you seem so eager to do about me."
~!!~
Alex frowned, walking over to her. "Is he okay?" She asked. "I mean, he didn't look too good when I found him out there." She didn't mention how she'd found him; she had a feeling that that wouldnt' go over too well.
~!!~
Seth looked down at her. "Then what should I say?" He asked. "What do you want me to tell you?"
~!!~
Sam blinked in surprise, and closed his eyes. When he opened them he let go of her hand, and stood up. "Okay," He said quietly. "Okay. I will." His face was impassive, but inside he was screaming at himself to do somethign, anything, else.
~!!~
Draven looked at her, his face revealing nothing. He reached out a hand and wiped her tears away with his thumb, still saying nothing. "It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I dealt with things wrong, and because of that, my brother is dead and my sister is hurt. If I hadn't been in my room, maybe she too wouldn't be lying on her bed in pain." He let his hand drop to his side again, his voice strangely cold.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Michi took his hand. "Draven." She whispered, weaving her fingers in with his head. She used her her other hand to dry her eyes, the tears just kept falling. "Stupid things, always coming when you don't want them too..." She mumbled. She shook her head. "Please, just let me take the blame, let me take some of your pain." She looked at him sadly. "I am nothing if I can't help you."

~!!~
Jane stood up, and looked at him sadly. She reached out to touch his cheek but turned around instead. She walked silently to the door. She pulled it open. She turned around and smiled at him. "Bye Bye." She said in as much happiness as she could muster. She held back the tears. She was detrimed to make his last memory a happy one. He wouldn't see her sad for the last time. "Thank you, Sam." She said, still smiling the best she could, but it didn't reach her eyes. Then she was gone.

~!!~
Jordon shook her head. "The truth form now on." She said. "It may hurt but it's better then getting one's hopes up." She said softly.

~!!~
Caden sighed. "I don't know, he is still asleep." She said. "How did you find him?" She asked again. "If I know him I don't think would let finding him be easy."

~!!~
Jasper listened and slowly stood up. "If I infuriate you, why do you kept wanting me to stay. If you wanted me to stay all you had to do was ask! Not block my way, not guilt trip me! In no so many words, you could of asked me to stay!" He shouted. He looked at her sadly when she did. He closed his eyes and when she was done, he began to yell again.

"Yes, I called you a little girl, right? You are! You're so sweet it gets annoying! You're so innocent, so," He shouted, then his voice grew soft. "So perfected." Then he began to yell again. "You're so blind, so naive, and possibly bipolar! Caden talks to much! It doesn't matter what I thought I wanted for myself! It's what I thought you would want. You ever once in so many words said that you wanted me to stay! 'For Caden, for Caden, stay for Caden.' Caden is a big girl! I don't always have to protect her!" His face softened. "Do you want me to stay, all you have to do is ask. Because I love you, and I will do anything for you, if you just ask. And you have to ask for yourself, no 'please stay for Caden's." Then his face hardened again. "And eager!? Do you have any idea what I been doing? Doing everything in my power so I wouldn't forget you!" He shouted, his face red, weather from anger or his fever he couldn't tell. Suddenly he kissed her softly.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Ella was silent as he yelled, her face suddenly impassive again. She had never yelled at him before, or anyone else, not even her sister. It was stange; it felt strange. She kept her eyes on him, and when he kissed her, her eyes widened. She felt frozen, but within a few moments she was kissing him back. Suddenly she pulled away, stumbling back and almost trippping over the table in the living room behind her. "No!" She shouted suddenly. "No! That's not fair!!" She shouted. "It's not fair! You can't just leave, then come back and kiss me!"

She glared at him, shaking her head. "I could ask you to stay," she said slowly. "But I don't want you to! Not if you don't want to, too!" She yelled. "I don't want you to stay just because I want you to. It's not fair to me, and it's not fair to you. I won't do it!"

She was still glaring at him as she continued. "If you don't want to stay, then don't! I won't beg you! I want you to do what you want to do! And since you want to leave, then....then go ahead!" She was still glaring at him, anger written all over her features.
~!!~
Draven looked down at her, and immediatly his features softened. "Michi..."He said quietly. "Michi, please don't go again," He said quietly, and his arms were suddenly around her again, holding her tightly. "Please," He whispered, his voice breaking. He would never let anyone see him this way but her.
~!!~
Sam slowly sank back down onto the bed, shaking his head. He coudl still taste her blood in his mouth, his lips on hers. His stomach turned, but he wanted her back with him. He didn't care how wrong it was.
~!!~
Seth nodded slowly. "Right," He said quietly. "The truth." He closed his eyes, shaking his head slowly. Something still didn't seem right; he knew, even now, that someday she would hurt him. But he couldnt' leave.
~!!~
Alex shook her head slowly. "Someone...led me to him," she said quietly, looking away as the image of Dominic hugging her came back to her. She shook her head quickly to chase the image away. "It doesn't matter."
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Jasper glared at her when she pulled away. "The world isn't fair!" He spat. "You should know that better then anyone. " He said. "You aren't fair by making me love you the way you do!" He shouted. "You aren't fair when you try to keep me here." He suddenly fell silent. All he heard was the parts where she said he should go. He stepped back. Hurt crossed his face for only a moment. "Fine, I see what you want now." He said, and turned and stumbled toward the door. "I'll leave." He was half hoping she would of have asked him to stay, he was tried of seeing her face in his dreams, but not the real thing. The door slammed behind him. He ran.

~!!~
Michi rested her head on his chest. "That is out of my power." She said softly. "But I won't leave you in the time I have. I promise as long as I can." She said sadly. "I love you Draven, I really do. I'm so sorry." She said as she closed her eyes.

~!!~
Jordon looked at him. "The truth." She repeated. "No matter what it is." She said calmly. "It's what I want to hear."

~!!~
Caden was about to ask her who. But she was cut off when her brother came out and ran. "Story!" She called, but she was to tired to run after him.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Ella watched him go, feeling frozen to the spot. She hadn't really wanted him to go; part of her wanted to chase after him, but in the end she just sat down on the couch, burying her face in her hands and clsoing her eyes.
~!!~
Draven nodded. "I love you, too," he said quietly. "I missed you, Michi," he whsipered. He pulled back and took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers in silence as he began to walk back to his room.
~!!~
Seth nodded slowly. "Yeah," He said quietly. He still didn't say what he was thinking, however.
~!!~
Alex stared for a moment before running after him, but she too fell back; she was tired, not having slep much lately. "JASPER!" She shouted after him, but already she was losing sight of him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Jasper kept running. Ella didn't want him there, so he left. He kept running until he finally collapsed in the park. His chest hurt, and his face was red from fear.

~!!~
Michi looked up at him and followed quietly. The silence wasn't awkward, it was comforting. Her other hand reached up to her neck, empty, smooth, unmated. Her hand fell, and looked up at him as she followed. No, this was her mate, it didn't matter if his marks didn't decorate her neck no more, all that mattered was that she loved him, and he loved her.

~!!~
Jordon looked at him sadly. "Not telling the truth is just as bad as lying." She said, and touched his cheek, and smiled. SHe pulled away and began to clean up the mess, unaware of his inertormaoiul.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Robin was walking down the sidewalk, her hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket. Night had fallen, and the sun had set. She couldn't sleep, so she was out getting some air. She looked up as she passed the park, and caught sight of someone there. Her eyes widened and she took a step towards them, and when she recognizezd them, she ran towards them.
~!!~
Alex stopped, and slowly walked back to Caden, shaking her head. "What...what was that all about?" She asked, as if she would know.
~!!~
Draven stopped at his door and pulled it open, stepping inside and pulling her with him. She was Michi; he knew she was. He wouldn't let her go now, not as long as he still had her. He loved her too much.
~!!~
Seth helped her clean up in silence, but by the look on his face it was obvious that his mind was elsewhere.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 am

Jasper sat up slowly, holding his head in his hands. The world was spinning. He suddenly began coughing violently. He didn't even look up at Robin.

~!!~
Caden surged. "I don't know." She said, she looked at the house. "Perhaps Ella does?" She asked and she began to walk to the house. She opened the door and looked at the girl. "What happened?" He asked.

~!!~
Michi smiled when she found herself in his room. She was suddenly so happy. She pulled him towards his chair suddenly. "Sit, you look tried." She said as nothing had ever happened.

~!!~
"You're going to cut yourself i you don't pay attention." She said, touching his hand.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 am

Robin took a step closer, her eyes widening. She knelt down next to him, touching his shoulder. "Jasper?" She asked, speaking above his coughing. "Jasper, are you alright?"
~!!~
Alex follwowed quickly, and looked at her little sister. Ella blinked up at Caden, shaking her head. "He left," She sadi quietly, as if she ahdn't already known that. Alex frowned; something was different, wrong, abotu her sister; she could tell.
~!!~
Draven blinked, then nodded, slowly sitting down. He smiled slightly as he rememberd all the times he'd been here with her, and he pulled her down with him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist.
~!!~
Seth blinked and looked up, nodding. He gripped the piece in his hand tighter almost unconciously, and didn't notice the blood; he didn't even feel it.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next