The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elianna Wishbone

Go down

Elianna Wishbone Empty Elianna Wishbone

Post by Dial-Up Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:55 am

Elianna Wishbone Vampire

Name:
Elianna Wishbone

I am a:
Born Vampire.

Unknown, appears around 17 right now, though she's younger than Tobias.

Brith-day:
March 2

Height:
5'11

Weight:
120 pounds

Radio
I-pods
Music
Her brother
Animal blood

Dislikes:
Human blood

Fears:
Nothing, really. After all, she's a vampire!

Personality:
When she was still royalty, she acted very proper, like a princess should. Although she wasn't ruling then, Draven was, he always scolded her when she didn't act like a proper lady.

However, when they were forced to flee, she came out of her shell. And she's completely different now.

She is very hyper and has a fascination with i-pods and other forms of music. She also talks much more, though her brother had never really believed the whole 'princesses should be seen, not heard' thing, saying how else would they ever rule? But she didn't speak much, for fear of displeasing him. He was ruling then, after all, and he wouldn't hesitate to punish even family.

But now it doesn't matter, so she talks all the time.

She is somewhat loud, and is always laughing at something or someone.

Bio:
She is Draven's sister by blood, and unlike him, she doesn't mind talking about what happened to make them flee their royalty in another country. She feels as though it saved her. She enjoys life here much more, anyways.

She has an idea of who started the rebellion that forced them to flee their country. She is angry with them, for hurting her brothers as they did, but also grateful to them fro saving her from that life.

But she isn't sure if she's right about who did it.

Other:
She misses her brothers a lot.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down