The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivian Roslyn Rafter

Go down

Vivian Roslyn Rafter Empty Vivian Roslyn Rafter

Post by Dial-Up Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Vivian Roslyn Rafter BookWorm2

Name:

Vivian Roslyn Rafter

Female

I am a:

Human

Birthday:

May 7

Height:

5'4

Weight:

129 pounds

Studying
School
Books

Dislikes:

She says she doesn't dislike anything.

Fears:

She fears disappointing her parents.

Personality:
She is somewhat ignorant; she doesn't understand sarcasm at all, and if someone uses it she will often take them seriously. She is very smart schoolwise, some would even say a genius, but doesn't understand a thing about social life. She is a 'goody two shoes', and will never do anything wrong or anything that goes against her parents. She doesn't seem to know what she wants, constantly saying 'my parents' this, or 'my parents' that. Her mind seems to work almost like a computer at times. She's somewhat of a pushover, never knowing when to stand up for herself or defend herself.

Bio:

Her parents kept her sheltered her entire life, pushing her to do her best every minute of every single day. Even when she was young, they put her in several clubs and would accept nothing better than the best when it came to her grades. She put her own dreams on hold, not that she had any idea what those were at the time.

She lost herself over the years in her schoolwork and everything else, and her parents are now bugging her about college. She just doesn't want to disappoint them.

Other:
She sometimes wishes she could pull away from her parents and do what she wants for a change, but she doesn't know what that is anymore.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum