The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandra Rain Stone

Go down

Alexandra Rain Stone Empty Alexandra Rain Stone

Post by Dial-Up Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Alexandra Rain Stone Edelweiss____Memories___by_ArehandoAlexandra Rain Stone White_anime_girl

Alexandra Rain Stone

Female

I am a:

Dead

Appears 17, but is much older.

Brith-day:

January 16

Height:

5’7

Weight:

Weightless

Her sister, violence, TV, movies, silence.

Dislikes:

Jerks, annoying people, people who make fun of her sister, people who won't leave her or her sister alone.

Fears:

Losing her sister.

Personality:

She is very protective of her younger sister, Ella, and will seriously hurt anyone who threatens her or who she feels threatens her. She went through a rebellious stage, and is very defiant. She got kicked out of her last three schools for fighting, and her sister stayed at the first one they went to. Every time she got teased, Alex would beat them up, or threaten to. Everyone knew not to mess with her. She may have a been a girl, but she was tough.

She never shows her emotions, at least not if she doesn't have to, and only cares to keep her sister safe. She never really had many friends, and the ones she did drifted away slowly. Alex /can/ be nice, she just usually chooses not to be. She resorts to violence easily. No one ever really cared to get to know her, so she kept to herself, unless she saw someone getting teased or picked on. She wasn't totally heartless, and would help them, usually by beating up those who were doing it. Doesn't care nor think about herself, focusing only on her sister.

Story:
She grew up with her younger sister, Ella, and was always protecting her, regardless of weather she needed it or not. Maybe the main reason for this was the fact that their parents died in a car crash when she was 12, and Ella was 8. Ella didn't really understand what had hapepned, and Alex took over the role of taking care of her at such a young age. They lived with their Aunt, but things were never the same again. This may have had something to do with her violent nature. She loved her sister more than anything else, and on the day they died, she was trying to protect her.

She had insisted on taking the alleyway home, to get there faster, and as she felt the cold steel pressed against her neck, she fought back, naturally. She yelled at Ella to run, but she wouldn't. When she was slashed across the throat, Alex went into a blind rage, kicking and punching and fighting the man with all she had. She eventually was taken down as well, and fell to the ground, dying beside her sister.

Other:

Don't /ever/ call me Alexandra. Call me Alex, or I'll kick your butt.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down