The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven Annalee Titan

Go down

Haven Annalee Titan Empty Haven Annalee Titan

Post by Dial-Up Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 am

Dear Diary,

Mommy and daddy say we’re different. That we’re special. I don’t know what that means, but Andy said we’re freaks, but she was smiling when she said it. Beth says we can do special things. Kat seems just as lost as I am. I don’t know what they’re talking about, but I don’t want to. I’m only 6, after all!

Dear Diary,

Mommy and daddy showed us something today. Daddy started moving things without touching them, and mommy disappeared, but I still heard her voice! They told us we can do things like this, too, and they’re going to ‘train’ us to learn just what we can do. They say we know, and that we have done it, before. I don’t know what they’re talking about.

Dear Diary,
Andy lit a match on fire today, without touching it!! It was so cool, but scary! They told her she can do many things with fire that she doesn’t know about yet. I wonder what I can do????

Dear Diary,
Beth blew something halfway across the room today, without even going near it! And now Kat is showing some weird stuff, too. She keeps freezing water over. I don’t understand. What can I do, then?

Dear Diary,
Mommy and daddy keep telling me to just relax, that whatever my ‘gift’ is will come to me on its own, but I want to know! Every day my sisters do more cool things, and I don’t’ even know what I can do. What if I cant do anything?

Dear Diary,
I did it!! Today, I just looked at a rock, and it blew up. I even moved a pebble with my mind. It was so cool! I don’t understand why, but we all can do something cool with certain things. Mommy called us ‘elementals’, but I don’t know what that means.

Dear Diary,
Mommy and daddy are showing us how to use our ‘gifts’ more now. Its’ really hard and frustrating sometimes, but it’s worth it! I can move a pebble almost all the way around the room now, and I blew up another rock. Andy can light bigger things on fire and make her hands light on fire, and it doesn’t even burn her skin!! Beth can blow anything around, and make herself lift off the ground and stay in the air for a long time. And Kat can make bigger things freeze over, and make water float in the air!

Andrea Renee, Bethany Mae, Katherine Lacey, and Haven Analee Titan were four twins, quadruplets, all born on the 19th of March. They are identical, and are impossible to tell apart, but by the tattoos on their back that they got at age 13, to show their elements. The tattoo is a circle, with a symbol represnting each elemtn making it up. A cloud for air, a water droplet for earth,a fire for fire, and a boulder for earth. On each girl a different one is at the top, more outlined than the others, their element.

Andrea was just like her element; fire. She was hot-tempered, hard to control, impulsive, untamable, angry outspoken, and a fighter. She would explode and get angry over the littlest of things, and loved to fight with her powers, mostly with Haven, who would yell or fight back with her.

Katherine, or Kat, for short, was just like her element; water. She was easygoing, calm, cool, collected, bendable, a go with the flow sort of person, and sort of passive. She didn’t really care to be a part of the fights, but didn’t try to stop them, either, unlike Bethany.

Bethany, or Beth, for short, was just like her element as well; air. She was pure, peaceful, quiet, and a peacemaker, along with a pacifist. She hated to see people, especially her sister, fighting, and would often try to break up the fights. She had a strong sense of right and wrong, and though she was usually quiet, would speak up for what she believed in without a second thought. She was sort of naïve.

Haven was just like her element as well; earth. She was strong willed, unmovable, stubborn, determined, tough, hard to calm, sort of hardheaded, and a fighter, like Andrea. She didn’t like to fight as much as her, and didn’t really like to yell, but wouldn’t hesitate to stand up for herself or for those she loved and cared about, namely her sisters.

These four were as different as could be, but they all loved each other underneath it all, and they showed it a lot, just….strangely.

Take, now for instance.

“Urgh!” Haven said, bringing a foot forward. A large pillar rock came up underneath Andrea then, knocking her back on the ground, hard. It was pushed back into the ground almost immediately. Andrea jumped to her feet, and brought her hands up. Sparks flew, and a fire lashed out at Haven. Haven then in turn jumped to the side, bringing her hands down on the ground. A low rumble shook the ground, and Andrea’s legs shook, bringing her to her knees. Rocks came up in the form of shackles underneath her, holding her feet down to the ground. Andrea’s hands lit up with fire, and she glared at her sister, and a whip of fire shot out at her, which barely missed Haven.

Haven looked down at her sister, her breathing heavy. “I win,” She said simply, and took a step back, and a tap of her foot on the ground made the rocks that held her down retreat back into the earth.

“Okay, please stop now,” Beth said quietly, standing near the river, her hands behind her back. Katherine had a hand lifted, and several droplets of water floating in a circle above her hand.

“Stop??” Andrea asked, standing up as her hands slowly died down their ever burning fire. “I’m just getting started.”

Haven grinned. “Bring it, sis,” She said, and positioned herself for another fight. Just as they were about to come at each other, Beth stepped in between them, and a sudden gust of wind blew them apart. They both flew back and hit the ground, hard.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down