The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prize Sara Nelson

Go down

Prize Sara Nelson Empty Prize Sara Nelson

Post by Denis Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

-Prize's childhood coming soon.-
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Prize Sara Nelson Empty Re: Prize Sara Nelson

Post by Denis Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Her long red hair trailed down her back. Her eyes shone with happiness, as she sipped on the red wine. Her black dress made her slender frame seem thinner.

Damian scanned the party, but he wasn't looking for prey. The hunters were on his trail. He needed to led them off track. He needed to make them think he was human. He needed a toy. Then his eyes fell on Prize. He needed to use a human, but no one said he couldn't use a pretty human.

Her boss had set up this party, he was a very rich man. Anyone who had money was allowed in. Appartenly they though Damian had money. Maybe he did, you never knew with him. He sure looked like he did, then again he could have stolen his clothes. Maybe he wasn't that low. But on the other hand he was planing on useing poor Prize Sara Nelson.

He moved his long frame toward her. A crooked smile on his lips.

He was next to her just as the glass fell from her hands.

"Sorry." The man mumable. He hadn't seen her, and had ran into her.

"No problems." Prize repiled quickly. "I'm not hurt."

"Not hurt?" Damian piped in. "My dear, your bleeding." Or couse he knew that, he could smell it.

Prize looked down at her legs. When the glass broke pieces had flown up and cut through her skin. "Oh." She mumabled, feelin stupid for not noticeing that right off the bat.

The guy had stumabled away, not wanting to get in trouble for hurting the lady.

Damian sighed in such a way, it sounded as if he really did care. He grabbed her by the elbow. "Come." He said simply, ledding her away.

The party was on a balcony, so he led her towards the edge. It was less people there, and she would have a place to sit. And as if he was a perfect gentlemen, he helped her into a seat.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"My pleasure, . . ." Damian said in mock kindness.

"Prize, Prize Nelson." She suppiled.

"Damian Strain." He said, reaching down to take her, kissing the top softly. "I am honored to meet you."

Prized smiled light. "It is nice to meet you, Damian." If she only knew what this man would one day do to her whe wouldn't think it wasvery nice to meet this vampire.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

"Your not hungry?" She asked.

"No, but you should eat." Damian said. He had taken her to dinner. But he couldn't eat human food. Human food made vampires feel sick.

It was a couple weeks ago that they had met, and they met a couple times after that. To Prize they were just random meetings. But Damian had been 'accidently' bumping into her for his own twisted use.

"You sure?" She asked looking down at her plate. She felt ackward eating in front of someone else.

Damian smiled, it was fake. "Yes, I promised you dinner, and I would feel bad if you didn't eat just beacuse I wasn't hurngy." She didn't hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Oh." Prize whispbered, and began to eat slowly.

She didn't seem to notice how he tapped his fingers impanietly, nor did she notice how he really didn't want to be here. She also didn't notice the guy sitting at the table across the room was stareing at them. In a way she was stupid like that, she never really noticed what was going on around her. It was putting her life in danger.

Two months has pasted since they met. Prize was slowly falling in love with him, he was secrectly plotting ways to kill her without raiseing the hunter supscions. He was heartless, he was letting her get attached to him, when he already knew that he would end up droping, and/or killing her in the end. He couldn't help himself, it was amuseing, to say the least, to mess with her feelings. And she didn't any realize how he was destroying her, how he was useing her.

Every kiss, every fasle word made her heart beat faster. Every promise he didn't intend to kept brought a smile to her lips. She was like putty in his hands. And she never noticed that there was something wrong with him. She never noticed that he was insane.

"Damian!" She laughed.

Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down