The City of The Dead.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Fall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall

Post by Denis Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:23 am

A frown tugged on her lips as she watched December take off. It became deeper when Leslie began to speak. "What makes you so certain?" she asked as she glared at him. "What right do you have to name me?" she demanded. "Do you give all your toys names?" she asked. She didn't admit it, but having a name, even a name given to her by some demented chihuahua was better then nothing when all she had was nothing. "I am guessing that you named me for a reason? And I assume that isn't to let me go. What are you planing you demented chihuahua?" she asked, once more pushing her luck (which she didn't seem to have much of).

Moses walked down the stairs as his name was called. He frowned when he saw December. "Look I already said I was sorry for killing her." he said as he walked over to her. He poked her forehead. "What do you want?" he asked.

~!!~
Landon smirked at her. "You were once a princess, but after the rebellion you became no better then us. But then the rest of us." he said. "You didn't like being a princess. But brothers loved the power they had as princes. Your father adored you. Your mother died giving birth to you." he whispered as he pushed her hair out of her eyes. "You met John in a park. One day he found you feeding on a dear. You had to pin him down to explain. He accepted you as you were. You married him and had Isabel. He died from some kind of fever and you came here, back to your brothers." he said as he kissed her cheek again. "Believe me know?"

~!!~
Dustin didn't move. He just kept looking out the window. A sad look on his face. "You're a hypocrite." he said suddenly. "I killed your family and made you watch. But my daughter, my sweet, sweet Avril was there when you killed her mother." he said. "You are no better then I am. You say that I kill innocent people. But did you ever stop to think that the vampires that you killed could of been innocent to? We aren't all bad. What did Lily do? She drank deer blood and donated money to human charities." he informed her. He missed her like crazy. Her and Avril had been the only good things in his life. He couldn't really live with one of them,

He didn't even care that KC was now in his room. He didn't care that he was about to die. It was strange, he didn't was to die in the woods because there was no one there to protect Avril. But here, it would be okay. Avril would be safe.

~!!~
Andrew glared at her. "Is any of this even worth it!?" demanded as he ripped the page from her. His only furry was overshadowing everything else he was feeling. The page ripped in half and fluttered the floor. "I don't care if things keeps pulling us back together! I am tried of being broken!" he shouted. "I am tired of feeling helpless!" he shouted. "I wasn't trying to forget you then! I will this time." he said as he picked up another picture of her. He started gather them. He pulled out a lighter and a flame let up the room. "You won't burn them then I will." he said.

~!!~
A smile let up Luke's face. "What time do you want me to pick you up?" he asked. He titled his head. "Wear something nice, too, or they won't let us in." he said. As his smile grew wider. "My mom got reservations to it for her birthday but she has to work tomorrow so she was going to cancel them. I asked her if I could have the instead." he explained. "She surprised me by saying yes." he said as he looked up at the sky. He loved the stars.

~!!~
Milo finally looked up at her. "Anya." he whispered and leaned forward as to kiss her. He looked away instead. He was so confused. He didn't know what to say. He looked so sad. He looked back at her and touched her cheek. "You're not really here are you?" he asked as he titled his head. "I'm making you up. I have to be. There is no possible way that you could be here." he said as he pulled away and looked at the wall. "I feel like an old man, making up the image if his lost love." he whispered to himself with a slow laugh.

~!!~
Darren stepped away from her. There was a sad look in his life. "I shouldn't be here." he whispered. "I killed a girl. I made things worse for you. I was only trying to help." he looked away. He could see it in her eyes. She was terrified of him. He was terrified of him. He turned and stepped away and leaned against a wall. "I-" But there was nothing to say. He couldn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He was regretful, but how would that solve anything? He shook his head. "Rainy, I'm sorry." and with that he was gone again.

~!!~
Dimitri ran back in when he heard Jeremy yell. He gasped in horror at what he saw. Ember had... Dimitri closed his eyes. And he leaned against the door frame. He didn't care that she could see him. He wanted her to see hi. He knew that it would hurt her, but there had to be a reason why he was here. He didn't know why, but he knew Ember needed him. He walked forward and keeled down next to her. He kept his eyes on her face and pushed her wet hair out of her eyes. "Ember. You have to stop this. You can't kept hurting yourself. You promised me, remember?" he whispered and kissed her forehead.

~!!~
Benny glared at her. "I was right here the whole three days. I was always here. Unseen." he spat. But he left. And not just in sight. He left the house. He mad too. Why he wasn't sure. But something made him want to seek out Lawrence and kill him himself. And that was what he was going to do. He would kill him for Haven. But something him that if he did he would never be able to move on. He didn't care anymore.

Cinder stood up. "Is that what happened?" She asked softly. She stepped forward and looked back at Seth. "Haven." she said as she stepped forward and touched her arm. "I'm sorry." she looked away. She wasn't sure what to do anymore.

~!!~
Ethan pulled his arm away from her. "Fine. I'll tell him." he lied. But how was she going to tell? She didn't know him. He pulled away and began to walk away again. He didn't feel guilty at all as he got in his car. He didn't care as he started it. He didn't think about it as he drove away. Maybe in time Elijah will forget about her. Or hate her for never coming to visit to him and it was his word over hers if she ever did see him again.

~!!~
Anger flooded Drake and he stepped forward. "I. Don't. Care. Who is the father!?" he demanded as grabbed her chin making her chin making her look up at him. "What would mom and dad think of their baby girl!?" What do you think they would do if they found out? If you had done this when you were still under their care!?" he shouted at her. He was mad. Here was his beautiful little sister, going to be a mother. "WHO IS HE, GEMINI CASANDRA LINCOLN!?" he shouted as he smacked his hand down on a near by table.

~!!~
Trevor had come outside to avoid everyone. He did that a lot, but not everyone seemed to get the hint. AKA: Miss. Big mouth pain in the neck of the house, Jenny. He glared at her when she started talking. He had come out to look at the stars alone. She didn't seem to get that he didn't like her or her music. But it was best not to not talk to her. Why? She would use the silence to tall some strange tale. "You talk to much. Chronos hates you, I doubt he would even use you as a meal. I been praying he would though." he said bitterly." He didn't answer her other questions. He never talked about his life before he came here. Only Chronos knew he was a made vampire even. He fell silent again, hoping she would take a hint and get lost.
Denis
Denis
Admin

https://deadtown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 am

Sage flinched, watching the pages burn. She reached out and grabbed one without thinking, crying out and dropping it as the flame burned her hand. She took a step back, shaking her head. “Then forget me,” She said quietly. “Forget me. I don’t care,” She whispered, a lie. “Forget me and move on. It’ll be better for both of us, right?” She asked quietly. “I make you broken, and I make you helpless, right? I hope you find someone who won’t.” Her words were bitter. “I hope you do, Andrew,” She said quietly. “But whoever you’re with, love is still dangerous. It will hurt you again, weather you want it to or not.” She saw a page on the ground that he had forgotten and picked it up, and then turned to look at him again. “Things could have been different,” She said slowly. “Maybe they will be for you and someone else.” She turned out of the room and slammed the door closed behind her without another word, fighting back tears of frustration.
~!!~
The hand holding the knife to his throat was shaking badly. Kit took a step back, and the knife dropped to the floor, the one her brother had given her so long ago. K.C. ran forward then and grabbed it, glaring at Kit. “Get out,” she said quietly. Kit bit her lip, and turned and ran without another word. She didn’t understand why she was hesitating; why was she listening to him?

Within moments she was outside, and in the woods. K.C. looked down at the knife in her hands, then at Dustin. She set the knife down on his bed and walked back out into the hallway without another word.
~!!~
December glared at him and grabbed his hand, pulling it away from her forehead. “I’m not here about that,” she said quickly. “Moses, I saw her. I saw Brooke; she’s back, just like I am,” She said. “But she doesn’t remember me; she doesn’t remember anything. You have to help!” she shouted. “Please. Please help.”

Leslie glared at her and within a moment he had her pinned to the tree again by her neck. “My name is Leslie, and nothing else,” He said slowly. “And as for your name, you should be glad. That was my sister’s name. One of those responsible for her death was whose blood was on my knife.” He slowly released his hold on her neck and took a step back, his face impassive once more.
~!!~
Elianna’s eyes were wide, and she shook her head slowly. “How…how do you know all of that?” She asked quietly. She turned to look at him, trying to resist the urge to run. “You’ve hardly spoken to me at all, yet you know all that….how?” She asked quietly. She didn’t understand it. She closed her eyes, folding her hands together in her lap, a nervous habit she had. “You don’t know me,” She said slowly. “You don’t. And I don’t know a thing about you.” He frightened her; she
~!!~
Samantha nodded slowly, biting her lip to keep from saying anything she’d regret. “Yeah,” she said quietly. She didn’t believe for a second that things would be okay; she felt stupid for convincing herself otherwise, but if there was any chance that he could still remember, then she wanted to take it. But she hated dresses, and she hated dressing up. But she didn’t say so, instead forcing another smile. “Sure. Sounds fun,” she said softly, and followed his gaze up to the stars. She leaned against the doorframe, her arms folded across her chest, falling silent again.
~!!~
Anya couldn’t help it; when he leaned forward she flinched, closing her eyes and leaning back. She screamed at herself in her mind; it was just Milo. Just Milo. She repeated the words over and over again like a spell, but it didn’t help. When he touched her cheek she pushed back the parts of her telling her to run and cry, and instead shook her head slowly.

“Milo, I really am here,” She said softly. “I am. Please, you have to believe me. I came back,” She whispered. “I’m here. Milo, I love you, and I’m sorry I hurt you so much. I don’t want to see you this way,” she said quietly, and swallowed her fears and leaned forward, kissing him lightly on the lips. Surprisingly, she wasn’t afraid. She pulled back slowly, meeting his eyes in silence. She could see him clearer now; there was nothing to be afraid of. This was him, this was Milo. He would help her. He would protect her. She leaned forward and kissed him again, but she didn’t pull away this time.
~!!~
Rainy wanted to tell him to stay; she may have been scared of him, but she was petrified when Sam was around. She closed her eyes tightly, pulling her knees up to her chest and shaking her head. When she opened them again, he was gone. Almost as if sensing it, the door opened again, and Sam stepped in. He walked over to her and pulled her close, and she couldn’t speak.

“Jane, I’m sorry,” He said softly, and he leaned down and kissed her softly. She hated this; she hated him. She tried to push him away, but it didn’t do any good. He pulled back after a few moments and lay down, pulling her with him and holding her close. She bit her lip and kept her eyes closed so she wouldn’t have to look at him. All she could see behind her closed lids, though, was Darren, and how sad he’d looked. He was sorry for what he’d done, but she couldn’t help but be afraid of him still.
~!!~
Ember seemed to snap out of it when Dimitri kissed her forehead. Jeremy stepped back, his arms folded across his chest in silence. He didn’t say anything this time, surprisingly. Ember stared back at Dimitri, trying to speak, but finding that her voice was gone. She remembered her promise to him, and thought of how often she had broken it lately.

“You’re not really here,” she managed to choke out. “Neither of you are. You never were. I’m going crazy,” she whispered. Her throat was raw, and her voice scratchy, but she hardly seemed to notice. Jeremy was frowning deeply now, but he was still silent. “You’re both dead. It’s not possible; none of it is,” She whispered. “This doesn’t make sense. It’s not possible. I’m just conjuring up images of people I love,” She whispered, shaking her head.
~!!~
Haven’s jaw dropped, but she quickly closed her mouth and watched him leave, anger rolling off of her in waves. She turned back to Cinder, shaking her head and shaking her off of her arm. “I don’t need your sympathy,” she snapped. “It was my falut, anyways. I was trying to kill Lawrence, and I got Rufus killed. You have your own problems to worry about without adding mine on,” She said quietly, and walked over to her bed and sat down, her stomach growling again. She didn’t want to eat anything, though.

Seth sighed, and squeezed Cinder’s hand. He knew that this couldn’t be helping her. He didn’t want her to be any more stressed out than she had to be. He was worried about her enough as it was without adding more to the pile.
~!!~
Gem flinched at the mention of their parents. She wondered what they would have thought; no doubt they would have been disgusted. But if she was still there, this wouldn’t have happened, because she wouldn’t have known Damian.

“I—“ She began, flinching when his hand hit the table. But what could she say?
”His name is Damian,” She said finally, choking out the words. “But I—Drake, I didn’t---“ and then it all came spilling out, everything that had happened, how he had forced her, how much she hated him, how frightened she was. By the time she was finished speaking her hands were trembling, and she wrapped her arms around herself tightly, shaking her head. She didn’t want this; she just wanted to see him, but now it was too late to take any of it back.
~!!~
Rue slowly closed the door behind him, fighting back her tears. Elijah would be angry at her; she knew that, yet she still knew that she couldn’t go see him. His being hurt was all her fault; she had taken him down with her. She should have known better. She slowly walked up to her room, her thoughts blurring together into one big mess. Her dad was gone, and now so was Elijah. So what now?
~!!~
Jenny didn’t take the hint. She had to fill the silence, so she began to speak again. “I never understood how he could like vampire blood. Isn’t that, like, cannibalism? I dunno, it seems like it to me.” She was silent, but only for a moment. “I’m bugging you, aren’t I?” She asked. “Everyone here says I do. But I just can’t help it. I have to talk, you know? Silence is just so…so [i]boring[/i\, you know?” She looked at him, as if half-expecting him to agree.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Monique hid at the top of the stairs watching Moses, she had nothing better to do so she had decided to spy on her brother.

~~~~
Johnathan was walking next to Amelia. They were both hunting for food.

Amelia saw a few deer, and looked for one farthest away from the group and darted off after it.

Johnathan followed behind her but went after a differnent one. Soon they both had caught up and bit their deers necks and drank there blood.
~~~~~

Luna was up in the tree above Johnathan and saw what he had done. Her jaw dropped as she watched him drain the blood from the animal. She stood up on the branch and tried to climb down quietly and quickly but her foot slipped and she fell from the low branch, causeing him to look at her he had blood running down from his mouth.

When she saw that she ran as fast as she could, afraid that he would come after her next. She was so freaked out at what she had seen, that she left her dog tied to the tree. When Isis saw Johnathan standing near the tree she began to bark and growl at him.

Amelia was coming to Johnanthan after she had finished draining the deer. She was suddenly ran into by Luna, and they both fell on their backs. She got back up and brushed the dirt off of her. "Watch out next time",she said as Luna got up too. "Why are you running anyway?", she asked looking behind Luna but didn't see anyone chasing her.

Luna looked behind herself then back at Amelia. "Listen I just saw a guy bite a deer and drink it's blood, and I don't want to be next "she said talking fast, obviously still freaking out.

Amelia knew she was talking about Johnathan. "Relax you're going to be fine", she said smiling showing her fangs to Luna by mistake, she was trying to calm her down not scare her more.

Luna saw her fangs and ran away again, and didn't stop until she got home.

((I am bored, so I posted it all now lol))

Last edited by IVH on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Trevor's hands went into fists. "Chronos was the name of the Greek personification of time." he said not looking at her. She was indeed annoying him. "We don't know if that is his real name, do we? It could very well be Cronus, the Titan who devoured his own sons as to avoid being over thrown. Would make sense, yes?" he said not looking at her. He was lost in thought, and her babbling was annoying him no end. "No, I do not find silence boring as you find it. I find that I rather like it." he said as he stood up and glared down at her. It gives me time to think. You should try it sometime, maybe then you won't be as stupid." he spat as his went back up to the stars.

~!!~
Sergei looked at her and smiled softly. "What do you want?" he asked softly as he leaned over and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "You can have anything, you know." he said. As he pulled away and walked to the fridge. He pulled out an apple for himself. He sat on the edge of the counter and bit into it. He looked at her waiting for her answer.

~!!~
Brooke closed her eyes tightly when Leslie pinned her to the tree. She nodded when he said his name was Leslie, and nothing else. She opened her eyes and they widened when he said that Jamie was his sister's name. "So you give me her name?" she said as he let her go. "Your sister dies and you give her name to someone you consider a toy?" she shook her head and glared at him. "You never answered me. What are you going to do with me? You don't just give people names -names that belonged to you sister- if you're just gonna let them be." she said.

She was frightened. She didn't know what to do anymore. She had a feeling that she would never know what do, and that frightened her more. She looked at Leslie. His face was impassive. She wished she could read it.

Moses frowned at her. "What do you want me to do about it?" he demanded. He stepped back and turned to walk back up the stairs. Yes, he wanted to go find Brooke, kiss her, and give her back her memories, but he couldn't for some reason. Something was holding him back.

~!!~
Andrew watched as she left. That hadn't been what he meant. He wasn't going to go look for someone else. He was tired of love all together. If he never fell in love again it would be too soon.

Suddenly the flame burnt her finger tips and ran into the bathroom where he dropped the papers in the sink and soak them in water. He touched his cheek as he looked in the mirror. What had he done? He suddenly regretted it all. He wanted Sage back. He wished he hadn't destroyed his drawings, but he knew he would do the same to the ones back home.

He pulled a bag out of his closet and packed his few things. He slung the bag over his shoulder and slid out of his room just as KC came out of Dustin's. "Come on." he said. "We're going home." he told her as he put a hand on her shoulder. "I can't stay him any more." he said looking down at his burnt finger tips.

~!!~
Landon laughed. "I know much more then you think. You know a lot more about me then you know too. Well, you know about him. The little voice in my head. The guy named Andrew." he smirked. "No, he called himself Justice here, didn't he?" he said as he pressed his lips to hers. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up.

~!!~
Luke smiled wider. "I didn't think you would want to go." he admitted. "Because you had to dress nice." he said as he stepped back. "I should go. But what time should I pick you up?" he asked again. "The reservations are for six, would you like me to pick you up around 5:30?" he asked as a shooting star flew over head. He didn't notice it. He was staring at her like she was only other person in the world.

~!!~
Milo froze when Anya kissed him. His eyes widened when she pulled away. "Anya-" she cut him off with another kiss. He didn't pull away. Instead he kissed her back. All his words disappeared. These were the kisses he remembered. The kisses that made him forget all that was around him. The kisses that made him loose his words. The kisses that he had been craving for so long. He pulled away only long enough to pull her in his lap, and kissed her game. Then he pulled away again. He was smiling nor frowning. He looked thoughtful. "Anya," but that was all he seemed to know how to say at the moment.

~!!~
Dimitri grabbed a towel and unfolded it. He looked down at Ember and made her stand up. He quickly wrapped the towel tightly around her and pull her out of the tub. He leaned over and pulled the plug on the tub and watched as the water drained. "I may not be real, but that doesn't give you the right to break your promise." he said as he turned around and left the bathroom. He returned a few moments later and handed her some clothes. "Get dress." he said with a frown and looked at Jeremy. "She doesn't need an audience. Come on." he said as he slipped back out of the bathroom.

~!!~
Cinder pulled her hand from Seth's and turned to face Haven. "You think telling me not to worry will work?" she snapped. "You're crazier then I am!" she shouted before she left, slamming the door behind her. She had left the tray of food. She ran into her own room and fell on her bed. She had only tried to help, but she had made everything worse.

~!!~
Drake's anger grew with every word. He grabbed her arm. "Where is he?" he asked calmly. But he was anything but clam. He was raging. He was angry. He stepped away from Gem. "Where is he?" he repeated. "I'll tear him limb form limb... I'll make sure he can't do this to you or anyone else again." he growled. He was pacing now. His anger made the air heavy.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Jenny frowned, then followed after him quickly, her music still blaring from the small ipod clenched in her fist. “You know, I’m not stupid,” She called after him, and soon she was at his side again. “I’m not. Just because I talk a lot doesn’t mean I’m stupid. I had good grades in school; I had a 3.7 GPA. Though I don’t think that’s the kind of stupid you’re talking about, huh?” She asked, not realizing how she was babbling on and on now. “You mean socially stupid, don’t you? I’m not good at reading people, though right now I can tell that you probably want to rip my head off. You know, my older brother used to duct-tape my mouth shut. But then he ripped it off and it reallllly hurt, way worse than you would think, even though you’d think it would hurt a lot.”
~!!~
Vivian flinched as she watched him eat, her stomach turning again. She pushed her chair back and walked over to the fridge, rummaging around for a few moments. What she finally pulled out was a snack-sized cup of chocolate pudding and a jar of pickles. She didn’t say anything as she began to eat, dipping one in the pudding after another. She knew it was gross, but for some reason, it sounded good. She glanced over at him, grinning sheepishly, her cheeks pink. But she couldn’t bring herself to be too embarrassed; she was too hungry.
~!!~
”I want you to fix it!” December shouted after him, stepping forward and grabbing his arm. “I want you to bring her memories back! You can do that, can’t you?!” She demanded. “You took them away before; you can bring them back, can’t you?! Or are you scared?” She demanded. “Are you scared because she’ll remember that you killed her?”

Leslie slowly released his hold on her, letting her fall back to the ground. He shook his head slowly, taking a step back. “Dunno,” He said simply a few moments later. He didn’t know; he wanted to keep her around, but he didn’t understand why.
~!!~
K.C. blinked in surprise as her brother spoke to her, for the first time in what seemed like forever. She shook her head slowly at his words. “I---I can’t leave,” She said slowly, thinking of Xavier. She couldn’t leave; could she? “I---I can’t,” She said quietly. “Andrew, things are different now,” She whispered, though she knew she was being a hypocrite. She didn’t want to leave, but she didn’t want to stay, either. She was scared of loving Xavier, but she was scared of losing him, too. She didn’t know what to do.

She had seen Sage storm out of his room, and she could only assume it’d gone badly. She felt responsible for his heartache; things had been bad with her gone, but she’d brought her back, to try and make things better, but she’d only gotten his heart broken again.
~!!~
Elianna’s eyes widened; she remembered Justice. She hadn’t spoken to him much, but the few times she had, he had given her a bad feeling. And from what she’d seen with him and Draven at first, he felt the same, too. She pulled away from him, and without thinking she brought her fist hard against his jaw. “Don’t touch me,” She said quietly. “I didn’t say that you could. I didn’t say you could even come in here,” She said slowly.
~!!~
Sammy frowned slightly, raising an eyebrow. “And what is that supposed to mean?” She asked slowly. “That I don’t dress nice?” She was teasing him, but only slightly. In her ratty T-shirt and pajama shorts, she probably didn’t look very nice. She saw the shooting star, and the way he was looking at her. She had never wished on a star before, but now it seemed like the only option she had. So she made the only wish she had; ‘I want him to remember.’

She smiled slightly, and nodded . “5:30 sounds good,” She said softly.
~!!~
Anya didn’t pull away as he pulled her into his lap, but only wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her again, pulling herself as close to him as she could. It was as if she were trying to make up for all the lost time. When he pulled away she was smiling, the first real smile she’d been able to muster for a long time.

She knew she was broken, and even now she still felt that spark of fear. But she was no longer afraid of him. “Milo, I’m sorry,” She said quietly, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his chest. “I’m so sorry. I should never have been afraid of you,” she whispered. “You were only trying to help me. I love you, Milo,” She said quietly. “I’ve been so frightened lately, and I didn’t know what could help fix it. But this was it; it was you.” She closed her eyes, and for once she wasn’t shaking. She didn’t know why it’d taken her so long, but she was healing, however slowly.
~!!~
Ember only had the sense to be embarrassed once she was standing there in her towel. Her cheeks turned bright red, though Jeremy had his back turned now, his body stiff. When Dimitri spoke again he nodded, and followed him out of the room. Ember stared down at the clothes in her hands, and it made sense. He had to be real, didn’t he? How else could she have these in her hands? How else could she be alive if Jeremy weren’t real, too?

She thought of seeing his sister, and how she’d told him when Dimitri was drinking again. How could that be coincidence? She closed her eyes, shaking her head and letting out a shaky breathe. She quickly got dressed in the clothes he’d brought her, a simple short-sleeved shirt and a pair of pajama shorts, and then stepped back out into her room, her hair dripping wet. Jeremy was still there; he was sitting near her window, but when he saw her he stood up. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he was silent. She slowly turned her eyes to Dimitri and took a step forward.

She reached up a hand and placed it on his cheek, and he was there; she could feel him. “I don’t understand,” She said quietly. “But….you’re really here, aren’t you?” She asked quietly.
~!!~
Haven watched her go, then took the plate of food and threw it as hard as she could. It hit the wall and slid down to the floor, shattering. She didn’t feel sad anymore; instead, she felt an unexplainable fury. Anger at her sister Andrea, anger at Lawrence, anger at Rufus for dying, anger at herself for letting it all happen. She had tears of frustration in her eyes as she threw open her closet doors and pulled down her photo album. She ripped the blankets off of her bed and threw the album down, and pulled out the first few photos. They showed her and her sisters outside, all smiling. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she ripped them again and again, until they were nothing but small pieces of paper. She ripped out more and more, tearing them up until they were nothing but scraps of paper. When there were only a few left she ripped them out and threw the empty album at the wall as hard as she could. It bounced off and fell to the floor.

She too the last few photos and ripped them down the middle. Her room was a mess; her things were scattered everywhere, and she only had one photo left. It was a group photo, of her parents as well as her sister. Yet as she took it in her hands to tear it, she found that she couldn’t.

“Cinder,” Seth said softly. He was next to her still, and rubbed her back in silence, a soothing gesture, though he didn’t know how much good it would do. “Cinder, I’m sorry,” He said softly.
~!!~
Gem flinched as he grabbed her arm, and she shook her head slowly. “I don’t know,” She said quietly. “I don’t know where he is. If I did, I would tell you,” she whispered. That was a lie; she didn’t want him to get hurt, and she knew that Drake wouldn’t stand a chance against him.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Amelia came back to Johnathan. "what did you do to that girl?", she asked and looked at the dog barking for a moment.

"I didn't do anythign to her, she freaked out when she saw me", he said, and went up to Isis and untied her. "What should we do with the dog she left?", he asked holding the leash, and watching her makin gsure she didn't try to bite his leg.

She shrugged. "I guess keep it for now, and look for her house tomorrow night",she said petting Isis's head and started walking back to the manor.

Johnathan nodded. "Alright,", he said walking next to her. Isis had stopped growling and barking and willingly followed them.

~~~

Luna locked the door behind her when she got home, and when she finally calmed down enough to think straight, she realized she forgot to grab Isis when she ran. She got mad at herself for leave her dog tied to a tree defense. She wanted to go and get her, but at the same time she wanted to stay in the house, and stay alive and not get eaten by a vampire.
~~~~

Monique listened to the people that were talking to Moses. She stayed quiet and hiden the best she could.

Justin quietly came up behind her. "What are you doing?", he whispered suddenly.

She jumped and made a small noise she quickly covered her mouth and snuck off hoping she wasn't seen or heard. She dragged Justin with her.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 am

Trevor froze just outside the door. He spun around and glared at her. "Do you know how to shut up!?" he demanded stepping forward and tearing the Ipod from her hands and dropped it to the ground. He stepped on it with the heal of his boot. He glared at her. "Shut your mouth before I break your neck." he growled as he spun back to go back inside. He mumbling something. "I want to do more then rip your head off." he said, maybe too loudly.

~!!~
Sergei stopped eating and put his apple down. He looked about as green as the pickles. He swallowed and ran out of the room. A few minutes later the toilet flushed and he washing him mouth out with mouthwash. He did not feel good. He had always had a weak smocath. But he felt bad for throwing up while she was eating. After all it was his fault that he was having cravings, that she was even gonna have a kid at such a young age.

He walked back into the kicthen and looked at her and looked away. He threw his apple away, trying not to throw up again.

~!!~
Brooke glared at him. "You don't know anything to do you!?" she snapped as she began to walk away. "I don't want that name, keep it..." she said. But truth was that she did want it. She felt so lost with out a name. He had given her a name. He had given her an existence.

"MOMO!" Moses suddenly yelled. "Stop being nosey!" he shouted and turned back to December. "Why would I be afraid of that? I don't have to give her that memory." he said as nodded. "Fine, lead the way." he said as he held open the door for her. They weren't that far in the woods when he saw her walking away from a... Boy? "Her hair..." was the first thing he said. Her hair had been cut short. He had found that he had rather liked her hair long and thick, now it was short.

She froze when she saw Moses. She had never seen him before but she was scared of him for no reason. She stepped back from him. Her eyes wide as he stepped forward. "Don't touch me." she cried as he whispered something. "Brooke." he said as he reached out and grabbed her, holding her tight.

"No! That isn't my name! It's Jamie." She had even realized that she had said that until after she did. She tried to get free. He only held her tighter. She began to kick and scream. She was so scared of him, more so then of Leslie. This easy to see by the fact that she wasn't insulting Moses. She was just trying to get free. She needed to get free.

~!!~
"Fine. Stay. Let Xavier rip your heart out." he said as he walked pass her and down the hall. He was going to wait a moment longer. He wasn't even going to try to talk her into coming with him. If she wanted to get broken, that was her choice. Not his fault.

~!!~
He smiled at her. "You always look nice. But you could dress nice more often." he said as he turned to go. "Okay." he said. "5:30 it is." he said with a smile wider. He paused and was looking at her as if something was on his mind, like he was recalling something. He was frowning deeply and he shook his head. "Don't forget to lock the door." he said as he started to walk down the side walk.

~!!~
Milo kept his arms around her waist as he listened to her. "Anya. I love you so much. I been lost with out you. I was never sure what to do. I need you just as much as you need me." he whispered. "I'm sorry that I can't do much for your fear except hold you and try to scared it away. But if I can't hold you I can't do anything. Do you have any idea how big you are a part of me. You left and you took some of me with you. I left and I left a big chunk behind." he whispered as he kissed her again and again. "I love you Anya. Please don't leave me again. Anya." he said in between kisses.

~!!~
Dimitri was sitting on her bed when she stepped out of the bathroom. He stood up when she walked over to him. He froze when she touched him. He put a hand on her own cheek. "I really am, Ember. I don't understand it anymore then you do." he whispered. He wanted to say that he didn't want to leave her side again and that was half way true. But part of him there was something wrong about being on the earth after you time has come. He wanted peace, like every other dead man. He stepped away. "Ember, I may be dead, but you have to keep your promise." he whispered.

~!!~
Cinder pulled away from his hand. She liked his touch, she loved it actually. But she didn't want him touching her right now. "Is this how you always feel?" she asked. "Helpless? Trying to help but it doing no good?" she asked. Her voice was soft, sad. She suddenly felt guilt for making him feel this way. It felt awful.

~!!~
Drake frowned and began to pace. What was he going to do? He wanted to rip Damian to pieces, but Gem couldn't tell him where he was. He looked at her and closed his eyes. "How many months has it been?" he asked. "You don't need to see a doctor, do you?" he asked.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am

Jenny’s jaw dropped as she watched him step on her ipod, breaking it without any effort at all. She stepped forward, glaring at him as she picked up the broken pieces. “You jerk!” She shouted. “What did I do?!” She demanded, cradling the pieces in her hands. “You know, if you wanted the music to stop, you should have just said so. Now, it won’t.” Then she started singing. She wasn’t on-key, and she didn’t care. She just wanted to annoy him now; it was her goal.
~!!~
Vivian flinched as he ran out, and she threw away the rest of her food, sitting down with a glass of water instead. Her stomach was turning again, and she didn’t know what to do. She closed her eyes, opening them again when she heard him come back in.

“Sorry,” She mumbled quietly, taking a sip of her water. She set the glass back down and suddenly, she was crying. She didn’t understand why; she was frustrated, she was scared, and she didn’t feel good. It all added up to this.
~!!~
December watched with wide eyes as her friend began to scream and kick, and she placed her hands over her mouth, taking a step back. Leslie wasn’t thinking as he stepped forward and pulled Moses off of Brooke, glaring at him and stepping between them. December bit her lip and took a hesitant step forward; there was no way he had had enough time to give her her memories back, had he? And seeing her friend so scared was scaring her.

Why had she said her name was Jamie? What had this boy done to her? December took another step forward, while Leslie didn’t move. She looked so confused.
~!!~
K.C. watched her brother go, and once he was out of her sight, she felt more confused than ever. She didn’t know what to do; her brother was the living (sort of) proof of what she had been fearing when she’d run from Xavier. But she couldn’t just up and leave, either. It didn’t make sense.

It was as if her legs had a mind of their own as she walked towards Xavier’s room. She didn’t knock, and instead walked straight in. She pulled the door closed behind her and looked at him in silence. She could only hear her brother’s voice now; ‘Let Xavier rip your heart out.’ But he wouldn’t do that. Would he? She was so confused.

She took a hesitant step forward. “I need to talk to you,” She said softly, though she had no idea what she was going to say.
~!!~
Sammy nodded and watched him closely as he turned to go, then turned back. Her breathe caught in her throat as she saw the look on his face; he looked like he was remembering something. Her mind was racing now; had her wish come true? Was he remembering? ‘Don’t forget to lock the door.’

She just nodded numbly and watched him walk down the sidewalk before pulling the door closed and locking it, fighting back tears of frustration.
~!!~
Anya nodded, the only thing she could seem to do right now. “I promise; I won’t leave again,” She whispered when he pulled away. She couldn’t explain what was happening; she wasn’t afraid anymore. She closed her eyes and kissed him back when he kissed her, trying to make up for all the time she’d lost with him. She didn’t want to let go ever again.

She finally pulled away, but she didn’t move from where she was sitting with her arms around him. She was silent, but she closed her eyes, a small smile on her features. She looked calm.
~!!~
Ember couldn’t explain it, but she felt a sudden panic when he stepped back, when she could no longer feel him beneath her fingertips. She flinched at his words, and nodded slowly. “I know,” She said quietly. She looked back at him, biting her lip. “How much of all of this…did you see?” She asked quietly. She folded her hands together behind her back in an attempt to hide her scars; she didn’t want to make things worse than they were. But none of this made any sense as it was.

She slowly sat down on the edge of her bed, glancing behind her, but Jeremy was gone. He was still there, but invisible to her. She slowly turned back to Dimitri, suddenly feeling very tired. She was still waiting for his answer, though.
~!!~
Seth shook his head quickly. “No,” He said quietly. “Cinder, you are helping her. I really think you are, but she’s stubborn, just like you are,” He whispered. “It’ll be okay; She’s still here, even if she is angry. And even if she wasn’t, I’ll always be here.”
~!!~
Gem shrugged. “I don’t know how long it’s been,” She said softly. She managed a small, wry smile at his other question. “Yeah, that’ll go well. They’ll go to check my pulse and find nothing.” She shook her head. “No doctor,” She said softly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Monique heard Moses yell at her. SHe curse under her breath in French but didn't yell anything back. She looked down at Justin. "Why did you sneak up behind me?", she asked.

Justin shrugged. "I was jsut wondering what you were doing...", he said looking up at her.

"I was following my brother", she told him and walked off.

~~~~

Amelia and Johnathan walked back into the Manor. Johnathan wondered what the others would have to say about Isis being here.

Isis sniffed the floor, of the strange place. She suddenly started barking again for no reason.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 pm

"No, don't be." he said as he watched her take a sip of water then she was crying. His eyes widened and he didn't know what to do. He walked over to her kissed her forehead. "Don't cry." he whispered as he brushed her hair out of her face. "You have no reason to cry." he said. He gently titled her head upward and whipped away her tears. "Vivian it's going to be okay." he said and hoped he wasn't lying.

He pulled a chair over to her and sat down in front of her. He held her hands tightly and smiled at her.

~!!~
Trevor glared at her. He walked up the stairs in silence. Or what he wanted to be silence. Anger rolled off him in waves. His hands were in fists and he slammed his bedroom door behind him. He sat on his bed as the sound of her awful singing came from under his door. He wanted to sow her mouth close then behead her!

~!!~
Brooke quickly pressed her back to a tree as Leslie stepped in between the two. Moses was glaring at him. "What do you want shorty?" he demanded. He looked at Brooke with a look of sadness. "I don't know who you are but you can't keep Brooke." he looked at Brooke. "Brooke, love, come-" Brooke cut him off.

"Don't call me that!" she shouted. "I don't know you! I'm not your 'love'." It didn't occur to her that Brooke was her real name. She was to frightened to think clearly. She slipped away from the tree and was about to run, but instead she reached out and grabbed Leslie's hand. She must of have been out of her mind. She was scared of him too.

~!!~
Xavier's back was to the door and his shirt laid on the bed. He was changing in to clean clothes when KC walked into the room. 'We need to talk.' He looked over his shoulder at her. "Kristy! You know if wanted to see me undressed so bad, you didn't have to walk in on me. You could of just asked!" he said, but there was an angry tone in his voice. He quickly pulled his clothes on. He was mumbling under his face.

~!!~
Milo pushed her hair out of her face. He smiled at her and closed his eyes. For the first time in a long time he looked happy. "Anya, you will never know just how happy this, you, make me." he whispered as he touched her cheek. "Anya. Anya. Anya. Anya." he kept repeating her name, as if her looked how it tasted. Then he smirked and stood up. He held her bridal style. He took a few steps. Then he paused. "Do you want me to put you down?" he asked.

~!!~
Dimitri pulled her arm from behind her back and traced her scars. "I seen enough." he said as he turned her arm over. "Ember, you need to stop this." he suddenly cried. "It isn't fair!" he said. "I can't protect you no more. I can barely help you any more. It hurts me just as much as it hurts you. All I can do is sit and watch you slowly kill yourself! What if Jeremy hadn't gone in there? You'll be dead by now! Gone." He looked desperate. He was scared of her dieing. He didn't even think about how they could be together forever if she died. He wanted her to live.

~!!~
Landon stepped away from her. "I'll have you." he said. "One day you'll be mine." he said and wither that he had the door unlocked and was gone.

~!!~
Cinder leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I need out of the house." she said suddenly as she stood up. "Take me somewhere." she said with a small smirk. "Or I'll drag you somewhere." she said as she stood up and slipped on her shoes. She smiled as she opened the door. She was worried about Haven, but she really did need to get out for a little while.

~!!~
Drake frowned deeply and kept pacing. "When what are you going to do?" he asked. "You don't have the first clue on how to take care of a baby." he said. "And what if it is them? What if it is twins?" he asked. "You can't take care of them. You'll make a bad mother, Gem."
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Gem's blood ran cold at his words; twins? That wasn't possible, was it? She shook her head slowly, and for some reason his last words stung, though she knew they were true. "Of course I'm not going to be a good mother! I hate whatever it is, and I don't even know yet!" She cried. "I hate Damian and I hate what he did to me, so how could I possibly make a good mother?"
~!!~
Seth smiled slightly and nodded, standing up and taking her hand. He was glad to see her smile; it wasn't something he'd seen in a while, and it made things seem almost better for a few minutes.

"Alright. You lead the way," He said, pulling her out into the hallway. He heard a loud crash come from Haven’s room, but he ignored it.
~!!~
Ember pulled her arm back quickly and shook her head. "Dimitri, you don't know," She said quietly. "You don't know what it was like for me to lose you. I was right there when you died. I felt your life slip away from you. I sat there---“ She shook her head. “I sat there for hours until they literally dragged me away. Dimitri, I don’t want to live!” She shouted suddenly, standing up again. Jeremy’s eyes widened. “I don’t want to. Not if you aren’t, too. And….And if I die, doesn’t that mean we can be together again?” She whispered.
~!!~
Anya was still smiling, her eyes closed as she lay her head on his chest. When he picked her up she stiffened up, but after a few moments she relaxed. She opened her eyes and shook her head. “No. Don’t,” She said quietly. She was smiling slightly again as she looked up at him. “Where are we going?” She asked softly.
~!!~
K.C.’s eyes widened, and her cheeks flared up bright red. She wanted to yell at him, but she found she couldn’t even find her voice. “I—I—I—“ She stammered, but she finally just closed her eyes, opening them again only when she was sure he’d had enough time to get dressed. She knew how angry he was, and she knew she couldn’t blame him.

“Xavier, I need to talk to you,” She repeated quietly, her cheeks slowly returning to their normal color. “We both need to talk about this. About—“ She bit her lip, and her eyes went to his wrist, where she knew her bite marks were still hidden. “This.”
~!!~
Leslie blinked in surprise, but he also didn’t pull away. He didn’t understand why himself. He glared at Moses, shaking his head. “Her name is Jamie,” He said slowly. “Not Brooke.”

December stepped forward, her eyes narrowed. “It is not!” She shouted, her hands clenched into tight fists at her sides. “Her name is Brooke! She doesn’t remember us, and I don’t know what you did to her, but you have to let her go!! She doesn’t know who you are! She’s my best friend; she always has been!” She turned her eyes to Brooke, filled with tears. “You don’t recognize me,” she said slowly. It wasn’t a question.
~!!~
Jenny followed him, and stood outside his door. Finally, she stopped singing. “You know, I can sit out here allll day,” She said, loudly, to be heard by him. “And you know, I can talk about anything, for a long time. Just try me.” She knocked on his door, over and over again. “You know, this could all have been avoided if you hadn’t broken my ipod. My brother gave it to me,” she said suddenly, and then she pounded harder on the door. “You should really keep your hands to yourself. Now, this is war.”
~!!~
Vivian shook her head, and she found that she couldn’t stop her tears. “No, it won’t be,” She whispered. “My mother hates me, and I’m still terrified,” She whispered. “Sergei, I’m so scared. I don’t know what to do. This….I’m happy, I am, but I’m too young. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I can’t be a mother,” She cried.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Amelia unhooked the leash from the dog's collar, and let it walk around.

Isis walked around sniffing, and went upstairs, and saw a door open and ran in to explore. It was Lia's room.

~~~

Lia screamed in suprise when she suddenly felt something heavy jump onto her bed. She clamed down when she saw it was just a dog. She was as far back as she could be away from the dog, She wasn't necessarily afriad of it, but she didn't care for them that much.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Sergei frowned and held her hands tighter. "Vivian. Stop, listen, please. I want this. I try to think of ways out. But the more I try to think of a way out the more I think about how I how I want. Sure, it was a mistake. And it scares me just as much as it scares you, but I am happy it was you." he whispered. "I want to raise this kid. I will do everything in my power to help you. I won't let make a mistake. If you still want it, I will stay by your side and raise it. If you don't, then when it is born we can give it to someone that does want it. And we... And we can try again, if you want, later down the road, when you think you are ready." he said softly. "Vivian, what do you want?"

~!!~
Trevor buried his face in his pillow. He wanted to kill Jenny more then anything. He didn't answer her, hoping she would get bored and leave... But she didn't. He sighed and sat up, pulling a book into his lap and flipped through it. Suddenly there was a sound outside his door.

Chronos had Jenny pinned to the door. He glared at her. His room was just across the hall and he seemed mad. "You may be able to talk down the moon, but you will learn to shut up." he spat. He smirked strangely then. "Or I'll tie you to a tree out side." he said.

"You should hang her upside down off a cliff by her her feet!" Trevor called.

~!!~
Brooke's hand tightened around Leslie's. She had been surprised that he hadn't ripped his hand away. She was scared of Moses, even more then she was of Leslie. Somehow it was a comfort for him to name her, save her from Moses, and let her hold his hand. She felt like a lost little girl holding clinging to her big brother's hand. That only made her cling tighter. She looked up at him when he defended her. She had thought he was insane at first. But he was, and only a small part of sanity left in him. She wanted to help him, no matter that he would more then likely just use her as a toy again.

She looked at December and shook her head. "I'm scared of you." she said to her, looking at Leslie again. "I'm his sister." she said suddenly. Then she paused. "I mean, if he will let me be...?" her eyes didn't leave his face.

~!!~
Xavier glared at her. Suddenly he stood in front of her. "This?" he demanded as he ripped the bandaged off of his wrist and dropped it. He looked at the marks that bounded him to her. He glared at her, no, her perfectly smooth neck where his own mark should be. Suddenly he had her pinned to the wall and his mouth was at her neck. "I give me one good reason why I shouldn't just take what I want!" he said as his lips touched her skin. "I asked, I gave you space, and what did you give me? You marked my skin with a constant reminder of what I couldn't have!" he was just about yelling now.

~!!~
Milo smiled as he began walking again. He looked down at her. "The attic." he whispered as he somehow managed to open the door. He walked down the hall in silence and soon had to set her down. "I can't carry you up these steps as he opened the door revealing the narrow staircase. "After you." he said.

~!!~
Anger rolled off of Dimitri. "NO! Don't talk like that!" he said, any louder and he would be yelling at her. "You have to live! You have to live for both of us! You can't just end you life because I am dead!." he cried. "Don't you get it!? I don't want you to die. I want you to live long and die old." his voice fell to a whisper. "I'll wait for you however long I have too! But don't just die. Don't you get it? Life is valuable. People take it granted until they die. Then they wish they could go back and fix everything that they did wrong. Ember, I don't want that to be you, to die with regrets." he cried.

~!!~
Cinder froze and looked at Haven's door. She pulled away and walked toward her door. But then she paused. She looked back at Seth. She wasn't smiling anymore. She took his hand and again and led him down the stairs and out of the house. She looked at him. "What are we doing? I have no idea. Do you?" she asked suddenly.

~!!~
Drake frowned. "I think you would kill them if they were human." he said. He was still pacing. "I want to kill him." he repeated. "I will." he said.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 pm

K.C. flinched when she saw the marks on his wrist, and she turned her face away. A surprised cry escaped her lips as he pinned her to the wall, and she froze, going perfectly still when she felt his mouth at her neck. “My brother told me you’d rip my heart out,” She said suddenly. “He told me to leave with him, but I didn’t. Love has destroyed him many times over, and it keeps doing it. I was afraid.” She closed her eyes, trying not to scream. She was frightened. “If you do this, what good will it accomplish? We’ll be mates, but then what? I know you, Xavier,” She said quietly. “You’re not going to do this.” She was still scared, though. She didn’t know what he would do; what if Andrew was right?
~!!~
Anya blinked in surprise, then nodded as he opened the door. Once she was back on her own two feet she started to walk, one hand trailing along the railing. She listened to the sound of their footsteps until she reached the top, and then she turned around to face him.

“So what’s up here?” She asked, a small smile on her face.
~!!~
”I’ll just live with regrets!” Ember cried. “Dimitri, I can barely take being here anymore, but now I can see you,” She whispered. “I can touch you.” She stood up again, placing her hand on his cheek, biting her lip hard, though she hardly seemed to realize it. “I can see you again. You’re dead, but you’re here,” She whispered. “My husband,” She said suddenly. It was the first time she’d ever said those words, or called him that. “Till death do we part. But you’re still here,” she whispered. “I can see you, and that makes it harder. But you’re here,” She said quietly. “I can feel you here,” she whispered, and she stood up straight and kissed him.
~!!~
Gem shook her head slowly. “Drake, he’ll kill you,” She said quietly. “He’s strong. He’s very strong. You’ll only get hurt. Please. I’m—I’m sorry I came here,” She said quietly. “I shouldn’t have. And I’ll leave. I just---I just wanted to see you. I needed to. But I’m only stressing you out. I’m sorry.”
~!!~
Seth felt angry at Haven; she was the one who made her smile go away. He glanced around once they were outside, and shrugged. “I don’t know. You lead the way,” He said, smiling. “The fresh air can do us both good,” He said softly. “And as long as I’m with you, anywhere sounds good.”
~!!~
Vivian stared down at their hands while he spoke, and she shook her head slowly. She didn’t understand why, but she couldn’t fathom the idea of giving the child away. She looked up, tears slipping down her cheeks, though she didn’t even know why any longer. “I want to keep it,” She said quietly. “I do. I’m just---I’m scared,” She said quietly. “I’m sorry, Sergei. This is probably the last thing you need now.” She laughed slightly, shaking her head. “I’m only going to stress you out.”
~!!~
Jenny glared at Chronos, kicking out against him. “I can’t talk down the moon, if you want to get technical,” She said simply. “I mean, if I could do that, that’d be pretty cool, but then we’d all die. ‘Cause if the moon got any closer or farther away it’d throw everything out of whack and we’d probably get more tsunamis. I’ve always hated water; did you know I can’t swim?” She realized a little too late that she probably shouldn’t have said that. But she continued anyways. “Once my brother dropped me in the pool, and I thrashed around and around until I realized I was in the shallow end and I could reach. You know, once, when I went to the beach, I found this really pretty shell and it was shaped just like they are on TV, and I tried to hear the ocean through it, but my brother told me it was only the blood rushing in my head. Then he made a joke about me not having a brain, though I don’t really get how that had anything to do with it. He was always being mean to me. Anyways---“ she cut herself off, blinking. “Um. Can you put me down now?” She asked quietly.
~!!~
December’s eyes widened, and she shook her head, stepping forward. Leslie knocked her back, and she didn’t catch her balance in time before falling to the ground. She stood up slowly, shaking her head and wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. “Brooke..” she said quietly, but she didn’t finish.

Leslie was glaring at December now, as well as Moses. “Leave,” He said quietly. “Now.” The look in his eyes frightened her, but she looked at Moses, shaking her head slightly.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Xavier pushed away from her. An angry look on his face. "You say you know me. You say you love me. But you don't trust me enough to be your mate?" he asked. "You don't trust me? I'm not going to break you. You aren't your brother. KC, love isn't meant to be fear. Don't you get it!? It's because you fear love that it hurts you; you and the person you love." He turned around and walked to his beg. He feel down on it. "Just go. KC. Just go. Go home. Leave. Why stay here if I am hurting you?" he asked.

~!!~
"Mummies." he teased as he lit a candle and led her to the window." Memories." he said softly. "Remember when you fell asleep in my arms up here?" he said as he walked around old boxes and paintings. It really was full of memories... his memories. He set the candle on the window sill and looked at her.

~!!~
He kissed her back but he suddenly pulled back. "Ember. Stop it." he cried. He pushed her hair out her face. "I am here, but if me being here is not helping at all, then I will leave." he whispered. "I only want the best for you. And if I am not, then I will remove myself frown your company." he whispered softly. "I don't want to hurt you, Ember, but you have to promise not to hurt yourself." he begged.

~!!~
"I don't care Gem!" he yelled. "Look at what he did to you!? Am I just suppose to sit here and ignore it!?" he demanded. "No Gem. You were right to come here. I am glad you did." he said as he looked at her sadly.

~!!~
Cinder looked at him and gripped his hand tighter. "Greece does not sound good. Who wants to go to a country that sounds like it is full of grease?" she said to his comment. "I want to go to the park." she said as she led him in that direction. When she got to the park she was yawning and looked tired. She made her way to a large grassy area and say down, then laid down. Her eyes wide open as she look up as the stars. "Ma and Ash use to come here and look at the stars." she said softly.

~!!~
Sergei sighed and made her look at him. His fingers lingered on her cheeks. "Vivian. This is my fault." he said. "I should be apologizing to you." he whispered. "You don't need this." he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "You should go to bed soon." he said as he looked at the clock. "You still have to that doctor's appointment in the morning." he said as he pulled her to her feet. He held her hand tightly as he picked up her glass of water. "Here." he said as he handed it her. "Is there anything you need?" he asked.

~!!~
Chronos couldn't take it anymore. His grip on her tightened and he suddenly sunk his fangs into her skin. Her blood tasted sweet to him and he had no intention of stopping. He wanted her dead. His hand quickly pinned her wrist to the wall. Her blood dripped down his chin. He drank hungrily.

~!!~
Moses looked at Brooke then December. "Come on." he said as he grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away. "This won't work." he told her. "Brooke won't hold still long enough and shorty there won't let us. We'll do it when it will be easier." he said as he dragged her though the woods.

Brooke watched in silence and looked Leslie then down at their hands. She released her grip quickly and looked away. "I'm sorry. Thank you." she whispered.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 pm

K.C. felt as though her legs would give out from underneath her as he let her go and walked back over to his bed. She shook her head slowly, leaning against the wall to hold herself up. She didn’t know what to do; she was so confused. He was right, though, wasn’t he? Love didn’t have to hurt, did it? Just because it hurt her brother…It hadn’t hurt her until she became afraid.

And though she was afraid, it scared her more to picture herself away from him forever than with him forever. She did want to be with him; she just didn’t want to get hurt. She closed her eyes, fighting with herself. She finally opened them and took a step forward, shaking her head slowly. “No,” she said quietly. She hesitated before sitting down on the edge of the bed, reaching over and taking his hand. She turned his hand over and looked at the marks on his wrist; she closed her eyes and touched them lightly with her fingertips, remembering the way she had felt when she’d bitten him. She opened her eyes again and kissed his wrist on the marks, then looked up at him, nodding. “No, I want you to,” She said quietly. She let go of his hand and brushed her hair away from her neck, turning it towards him. “I do,” she said quietly.
~!!~
Anya smiled slightly and followed him, looking around with the light from the candle and looked back at him, taking a step forward. She thought of the time she’d fallen asleep here with him, and her smile grew slightly. She reached out and took his hand, then looked around again.

“Tell me some of them,” She said suddenly. “The memories you have from here. I want to hear them,” She said softly.
~!!~
Ember shook her head quickly, and her eyes looked panicked. “No!” She shouted suddenly, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt, as if that was the only way to keep him there. “Don’t go,” She cried. “Please.” She looked frantic, as if she truly didn’t know what she’d do if he left; and she didn’t. “Please. You’re back now. Please don’t’ go. I didn’t mean it; please don’t leave!” She said, gripping tighter. She shook her head over and over again, biting her lip so hard that she tasted blood, but the pain didn’t register. It never did.

Jeremy was watching, his face stoic, but now he turned away. He folded his arms across his chest and sat down on her window-seat, sighing.
~!!~
”No!” Gem shouted. “You have to leave it alone, Drake,” she said quietly. “You have to. He’ll only hurt you. Please. He’s already hurt someone I love; I can’t let him hurt you, too,” she said quietly. “Please. Please, just promise me this one thing, that you won’t go after him. Please, Drake,” she said quietly.
~!!~
Seth smiled slightly at her attempt at a joke, glad she was at least trying to lighten the mood. He nodded and walked next to her to the park, and once they were there he looked around and lay down next to her, placing his arm around her shoulder. He smiled sadly at her words, nodding. “They’re beautiful,” He said softly, but he was looking at her, not at the stars.
~!!~
Vivian nodded slowly, biting her lip to keep from saying anything else. She took the water from him and shook her head. “No,” she said quietly. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was tired. Her eyelids felt heavy after crying, and she just wanted to go to sleep. She looked at the clock and stifled a yawn, taking another drink of water and nodding. “Okay,” she said quietly. She took his hand with her free one, glancing over at him. “Are you tired?” She asked quietly. She didn’t say that she just didn’t want to go to bed alone; she’d been having nightmares lately, and sleep no longer came easily.
~!!~
Jenny’s eyes widened, and she felt the pain as his fangs broke her skin. She thought of the day years ago when her brother had bitten her; it hurt even worse than then, if that was even possible. She struggled against him, but he had her pinned too tightly. She knew that she was losing too much blood, and she heard her brother’s voice in her mind.

‘One of these days, your big mouth is going to get you hurt,’ He’d said. She somehow doubted that this was what he’d had in mind.

“Please stop,” She mumbled, her voice thick and heavy.
~!!~
Leslie watched them go and then nodded stiffly, turning away from Brooke and watching until he could no longer see either Moses’ or December’s forms. Then he turned back to Leslie, raising an eyebrow at her.

“You want to be my sister?” He asked suddenly.

December struggled against Moses’ grip, but finally she gave in and followed him. She couldn’t see where she was going; her tears were blurring her vision, and she tripped, breaking her fall with her hands. She felt a pain in her knees as she was cut, but she didn’t notice the blood as she slowly stood back up.

“She doesn’t remember me at all,” She whispered, more to herself than to him. “She doesn’t remember me at all.”
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 am

Brooke crossed her arms over her chest and frowned. "I-" she looked away. "Why not? I already have the name of your sister." she said as she looked at him. "It's better then being stuck here." she said. "But that's only if you will let me be. Just know I can't actually replace your sister." she said softly. She looked up at him. She was scared of him, still, but she believed that there might be no reason at all for her to be scared of him. She closed her eyes, but only for a moment. "Can I?" she asked quietly.

~!!~
Chronos didn't stop. Not until Mindy pulled him off of her. Chronos glared as he whipped Jenny's blood from his lips. "She was so tasty. You should try, Mindy." he mumbled as Trevor swung his door open.

"What's going on!?" he demanded. He looked at those gathered outside his door. He looked at Jenny and gave a small laugh. "I wish he could of finished the job." he said as he slammed his door closed.

Mindy watched as Chronos went into his own room then offered Jenny her hand. "Here, come on. I'll take you back to your room." she said softly.

~!!~
Sergei looked at her and smiled softly. "No, but I'll lay down with you." he said as he put the cup in the sink and turned off the light. He then lead her to the small bedroom. The apartment had come furnished but they would have to get rid of the bed in the other, smaller bedroom so that they could put in a crib. He smiled at her.

~!!~
Cinder turned her head to look at him. She frowned at his comment, feeling as if it was more directed to her then the stars. She reached over and poked the tip of his nose. "These were the same stars you use to look up at when you were alive?" she asked as she moved closer to him. "You're so old." she said softly. "Tell me something else about when you were younger, old man." she said.

~!!~
"BUT I NEED TO!" he shouted st her. "Look what he did. So what if I get hurt, he has to pay." he cried. He looked at her and sat on the ground. "Come here." he said as he opened his arms for her. "Come here, girlie." he said softly like he did before she disappeared. There was a desperate edge in his voice.

~!!~
Dimitri wrapped his arms around her. "Ember. I love you." he said before he could stop himself. I Ember, I can't stand seeing you like this." he whispered as he held her close. "I can only promise you to stay as long as I can," he whispered. "Please stop worrying me. Your scaring me." he cried. "Please, Ember, stop this madness. It won't help, only make things worse." His voice was soft.

~!!~
Moses looked at December. He looked away. "We'll save her." he said. "In time. I promise I won't let him keep her." He didn't admit it but he was jealous. Very much so. The sight of her holding someone else's hand made him mad. But he didn't show it.

~!!~
Milo sat near the window and looked at her. He smiled softly. "My mother was a bit, strange. She didn't like throwing good things away. She spent a lot of time up here before she died. She liked old things, she liked history. Very much so. Me and Noah-" he paused and looked down, but he soon decided that he should focus on the good memories of him instead of the bad ones. "Me and Noah would follow her when were little. She would smile at us and show us her treasures. Some of the workers frowned at her behavior, not liking how she let us get covered in dust.

~!!~
Xavier sat up and looked at her. "Are you sure?" he whispered as he leaned forward and sunk his fangs in her skin finally. He had not known just how much he had wanted that until he pulled away and looked at her, a sad look in his eyes.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:51 am

Leslie seemed almost…normal, now. It was a strange sight. He simply nodded at her words, and without thinking he reached down and took her hand. He smiled, and this time, it was his old smile. There was no trace of insanity in it, and he looked…playful. Normal. As if he really were standing next to his sister now.

“Alright, Jamie,” he said quietly.
~!!~
Jenny pressed a hand to the marks on her neck, feeling light-headed and dizzy. She managed a small glare at Trevor before he closed the door, and then accepted Mindy’s hand, pulling herself up.

“Thanks,” She mumbled. She smiled slightly at her, shaking her head. “Maybe I should listen to people when they tell me to shut up,” She joked lightly.
~!!~
Vivian followed him and she only let go of his hand long enough to yawn and stretch, and she climbed into the bed. She didn’t bother to change; she was too tired. Her stomach didn’t hurt anymore, but she still wasn’t sure if she’d be able to sleep. Nightmare had become more frequent lately, though she didn’t know why.
~!!~
Seth smiled slightly, nodding. “You always seem to want to know about me,” He said quietly. “Next time, you should tell me more about when you were little,” He said softly, but then he turned his gaze back towards the sky. “I used to love to go outside at night, doing just this,” He said quietly. “I always went alone, since I was an only child, but I always thought it was so beautiful.”
~!!~
Gem’s eyes widened slightly, and she ran forward without another thought, throwing her arms around him. “Drake,” She mumbled. “Drake,” she said quietly, holding onto him tightly. “Drake, I don’t want you to get hurt,” she said quietly. “I’m sorry,” She mumbled, though for what she didn’t say.
~!!~
Ember only managed a small nod, burying her face in his chest. He was real; she knew that now. He had to be. “I’m sorry,” She mumbled, her voice blurry and indistinct. “I’m sorry. I didn’t---I wasn’t thinking,” She said quietly. But she knew that she couldn’t promise to stop; she didn’t know how. It had been going on too long now.
~!!~
December nodded numbly and kept walking. She didn’t want to go home, not now. She just needed to clear her mind. She suddenly thought of Simon; she didn’t know what to do. Should she tell him? She hadn’t talked to him in months now. Besides, would he want to know?
~!!~
Anya smiled as she listened, and it only faltered for a moment at the mention of Noah, but then was back again. She sat down next to him and took his hand again, laughing slightly as she pictured him covered in dust. “What else?” She asked quietly, intertwining their fingers. She wanted to know.
~!!~
K.C. nodded slowly. “I’m su---“ She began, but then she felt his fangs pierce her skin. Her eyes widened, but as he pulled away, she wasn’t afraid. She didn’t feel scared or unsure; she felt…happy. She slowly lifted a hand and placed it on her neck, but the small amount of pain didn’t bother her. She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips without a word.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Brooke stood dumbfounded when he took her hand and smiled. It was a different smile then before. It was... sweet. She liked it and hoped it did not go. She gripped his hand tightly. She didn't want that smile to go away. That was when she decided that she had made the right choice. A soft smile touched her lips. The first smile since she had woken up in the graveyard. She looked down at their hands for a moment then back at his. "You're not as bad as I thought you were." she whispered as someone else stepped out of the trees.

Horace leaned against a tree. "Quite a girl you caught there." he said with a frown on his face. He looked Brooke up and down.

~!!~
Mindy looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "But we all know you won't." she said as she walked her to her her room. She opened her door for and gave her a strange look. "I wouldn't play with Trevor or Chronos. Trevor is a bit of a sadist, Chronos bites anythings that moves. You are asking for death if you mess with them." she warned.

~!!~
Sergei sat on the other side of the bed and smiled at her, although it was hard to see in the dark. He leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. "Goodnight, Sunshine." he whispered in her ear. The he laid down next to her, taking her hand in his.

~!!~
Cinder looked at him and smiled again. She stayed quiet for a moment. "You don't really want to know about me, do you?" she asked suddenly. "My mom called me a demon, and there is a reason why me and Ash were called the fire twins." she said as if that would make him not want to know about when she was little.

Just then there was footsteps behind them. "How sweet." Alice whispered. As she stood over them. She leaned down and pulled Cinder away from Seth.

"Let me go, you old hag!" Cinder screamed.

~!!~
"What are you sorry for?" Drake asked as he stroked her hair. He held her close and closed his eyes, like when she was little and he read stories to her. "Don't be sorry." he whispered softly. He was just as scared as she was. He had just got his sister back but felt as if he was loosing her all over again.

~!!~
Dimitri picked her up slowly and laid her on her bed. "Go to sleep, Ember." he whispered as he pulled her hands from his shirt. He kissed her forehead and stepped back. "Don't let the bedbugs bite." he said as he made himself invisible.

~!!~
Milo closed his eyes. "Me and Noah once hid a litter of kittens of here when we were nine. They tore up one of mother's favorite paintings. She got so mad and mad us get rid of them. So next time we hid a bunch of field mice up here. The next day we came up here and they were all gone. He hunted them down though out the house. We only caught one... The cooks were mad that time." he said as he opened his once green eyes and looked at her. He smiled widely at her.

~!!~
Xavier kissed her back. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." he whispered, resting his forehead against hers. "I am sorry for getting upset. I'm sorry..." he whispered.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

---The next day, 5:30 pm---

Sage opened the front door and stuck her head in. She walked straight to her room, not bothering to find Nicole; she didn’t want to explain now. She had her bag propped on her shoulder as she let herself inside. The large house seemed strangely empty as she made her way up the stairs, and then opened the door to her room. She closed her eyes and set the bag down, stifling a yawn and stretching her arms out above her head. She looked as though she hadn’t gotten any sleep, and she hadn’t. She’d hitched a ride most of the way here, and there was no way for her to relax during that.

She opened her eyes, and only then noticed the figure on her bed. Her eyes widened as she took in the boy on her bed, reading her book and eating cherries. Her jaw dropped and she glared at him, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. “Who are you?” She demanded. “Did you break in? Why are you reading my books?!” She demanded. “Don’t touch them!” She stormed over and plucked it out of his hands, glaring at him. “Who are you? What are you doing here?!” She demanded.
~!!~
Ember was sitting on her front porch, her chin propped up in her hands. She found her eyes wandering to the house next door, which recently had been emptied of two of its members. She didn’t know where Sergei had gone, but she hadn’t seen him lately, not that that was unusual; she hardly came out anymore, so how could she have? And now, somehow, Dimitri was back…

She had come to accept that, but she still wasn’t sure if she was just insane or not. Either way, he was still dead. She knew that, and she knew that things could never be the same for him. Sure, he was here, but what did that do? She didn’t want him here, but it hurt to think of him leaving, weather or not he was real.

She was confused, and more than anything else, she just wanted to forget. She wanted to forget everything; she wanted the calm, peaceful feeling she had felt when she couldn’t breathe. She wanted to forget about everything. That was how she found herself driving back to the same club she’d been coming back from when Dimitri had shown up. It was around 5:30, but already, it was filled. She parked and walked inside, closing her eyes.
~!!~
Jenny knew she was being immature; but she was angry. Trevor had broken her ipod, the one thing she had left that her brother had given her. Besides, now she had no way to listen to her music! So that was why she had snuck into his room the night before and written, in sharpie, in a large mythology book on his headboard about everything. She had written about every subject that had come to her mind, right over the words. It ranged from ice cream flavors to whether or not glitter was appropriate for daywear. At the end, she’d written ‘This is war. Next time, try being nicer.’

She knew he was going to hurt her. But yet strangely, she felt calm. She was laying on her bed in a large pink t-shirt and a pair of shorts, humming lightly to herself and looking up at the ceiling. She was exhausted, but she needed to hunt soon. Unlike most vampires, she stuck with animal blood. After what had happened with her mother, the thought of human blood made her sick.
~!!~
K.C. had fallen asleep the night before next to Xavier. She had slept strangely well, not once waking up like she normally did in the middle of the night. She hadn’t had one nightmare; not one bad image had entered her mind, and that was strange for her. She was no longer afraid; she knew that her brother had been wrong. It wasn’t love that destroyed people; it was people who destroyed love. She was happy, happier than she’d been in a long while. She had woken up earlier than Xavier and now, she was slipping out of the room and down the stairs, stepping out into the cool air and closing her eyes.

She was worried about her brother; she still felt horribly guilty about everything with him, more about Sage than anything else. But he was gone, gone back to Dale, and she couldn’t talk to him anymore, find more ways to apologize, even though she knew that apologies would never be enough for all that she’d done. She just wanted a chance, but her chance had left with him, and she knew that.
~!!~
Sammy was not happy at the moment.

She was happy to be going out with Luke, but unhappy and worried that he still didn’t remember her. She was happy that he had asked her father first; it was sweet, but she was unhappy that she had to dress up. Her sisters had enjoyed it, though. It seemed to be the first time they’d really enjoyed themselves since everything had happened. And they really had.

She was dressed in a short, bright blue dress with a ribbon tied around the waist and too many frills for her taste. She felt like a Barbie doll, and not a very pretty one at that. They’d pulled her hair up out of her face, with only a few strands hanging down, and forced her to wear a necklace and earrings, which she almost never did. She felt out of her element and uncomfortable as she lounged on the couch next to the door, ignoring Carolyn’s yelling at her ‘Not to mess up her makeup.’ She closed her eyes, sighing. She was happy to be going, but it didn’t feel right. This was Luke, but it wasn’t. He didn’t remember. She needed him to remember.
~!!~
Sam was finally gone. Rainy didn’t know why he’d left her for even a few moments, but as soon as he was gone she’d locked the door. She was terrified of him; he thought that she was someone else, someone that she wasn’t. She could feel him even when he wasn’t there, and she hated it. She hated him.

She wanted to see Darren again; she had been scared of him, but now, she missed him. She knew that he’d done it by accident. The thought still scared her, but it was Darren; she loved him, and she needed to see him. She didn’t know how much longer she could take being here with Sam.

She walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge, pulling her knees up to her chest and staring over at her window. She was back to her old, silent, shy self, and she didn’t think she could ever be different again. She lifted a hand and covered the marks on her neck, the ones that tied her to Sam. She slowly lowered her hand back to her side, trying to stop the slow tremble that had started.
~!!~
Haven was buried under her covers, her eyes closed. Her room was still a mess; the tray still lay shattered on the floor, the food around it. The photos were torn up and scattered around, the album on the ground and flipped open upside down. Everything was messed up, as if a tornado had hit it. Her mirror was shattered, and the bits of glass still embedded in her hand and the blood on the ground painted the picture of what had happened. She was no longer hungry; she hadn’t eaten in two days, and the pain had subsided, leaving her feeling empty. She was just tired, yet she couldn’t sleep.

She closed her eyes tighter, but she only saw Rufus’ face, Lawrence’s face, Andrea’s face. She opened her eyes quickly and looked down at her hand. She knew she should clean out the wound, but she couldn’t find her own strength to get out of the bed. The bleeding had mostly stopped, but the glass was still there. She closed her eyes again, closing her hand into a fist and biting her lip as she tried to ignore the pain. She hardly even felt it anymore.
~!!~
Rue’s mother was in a frenzy. She seemed to not know how to live her life without her father, no matter how many times she’d said that they would be better off without him. She yelled at Rue for everything, and Rue had taken to avoiding her as much as possible. She was trying to forget the things she’d said to her, the things she’d called her. Rue was convinced that it was only because she was upset about her father’s arrest, but part of her said that her words were true. ‘Ugly, worthless, useless child.’ Those were some of the nicer things she’d said to her.

Rue pulled her knees up to her chest, looking up at the sky from where she sat on the front porch. Her mom was somewhere inside, the story told by the sound of breaking dishes. Rue flinched and moved to the lawn, laying on her back and staring up at the sky. She wondered if Elijah was okay. ‘Of course he’s not,’ a voice in the back of her mind scolded her. ‘And it’s your fault for taking him to your house.’

She could only hear his words now, that he thought he was falling in love with her. Even Ian, the only boyfriend she’d ever had, had never said those words to her . And she hadn’t felt that way about him; every time she thought about him she felt a stab of pain, though, and guilt. If she’d been more adamant about stopping him that night…

She shook her head to clear it of the thoughts and closed her eyes. Elijah would soon forget about her, but he would bear the marks he’d obtained forever. Just like she’d carry hers. She lifted a hand to her cheek, running it along the ridges and crests of her skin that had once been smooth. She let her hand fall to her side and turned around so she was laying on her stomach, sighing.
~!!~
Vivian glanced over at Sergei from where she was sitting on the couch, and she smiled. Everything was okay with her and the baby; that’s what the doctor had told her. She didn’t know what the gender was yet, but for some reason, she felt that she knew. She couldn’t explain how, nor did she know if she was right, but she still thought she knew. She was still terrified and more than unsure of herself, but she was feeling better about it. She knew that she wouldn’t be alone, and that was what made her feel better.

“I want to name him Dimitri,” She said suddenly, looking at Sergei. Her cheeks flushed as she quickly tried to explain herself. “ I—I mean, I know we don’t know yet, if it’s a boy or a girl, but I really…I really think it’s a boy,” she mumbled. “And—And if it is, I think we should name him Dimitri,” she said quietly. “After your brother.” She wasn’t sure why she’d said it so suddenly, but she had been thinking about it for a while now. “I mean, if you---if you want to,” she stammered quickly, looking away again.
~!!~
Piper was still stuck. The visions wouldn’t stop, and she felt herself slipping away. She no longer knew who was who, if any of them were her. Who was she? She felt sure that her name was Piper, but that was it. She couldn’t remember a thing about herself. She didn’t know whose life belonged to who, whose life she was seeing, if any of them were hers. There was a girl standing outside a burning house, a man watching it burn. There was a woman who she thought looked like her, defending herself against a man, but ending up falling dead. Was that her? She no longer knew.

She hadn’t moved since they began, and her head was throbbing, as if threatening to split open from the inside out. She was so confused, so tired, and everything hurt….She didn’t know where she was anymore, if she was even real.

Sunny knew. She knew everything, but she was trapped. As long as these memories and these flashes of other people’s pasts and futures kept up, she knew that she wouldn’t be able to come out. She was growing frantic; she needed to see Horace, talk to Leslie, make sure that they were okay…she needed to see them both. She hated this, feeling so trapped. It didn’t even occur to her that this was how Piper felt when she was out. She didn’t care. She just wanted to see her family.
~!!~
Anya had fallen asleep in the attic the night before. When she’d woken up she wasn’t sure where she was, and for a moment she panicked, and then it all came rushing back to her. She was with Milo; she was safe. She was sitting on her bed now, a small smile on her face. She had loved to hear about his memories; she wished she had some to share with him, too, but her entire childhood had been with Joel. She hardly remembered anything about her, only her face. She had looked like Anya; she remembered that much.

She slowly stood up from her bed and turned to walk into Milo’s room when she saw him.

At first she thought she was dreaming; there was no way he could have gotten in, not with Milo here. But she couldn’t hear him; maybe he was in his study? She slowly took a step back, keeping her eyes trained on him.

“Anya, why do you keep running from me?” he asked quietly, and then she knew he was real. A shiver ran down her spine as she took another step back, knowing that the only way out was through the door behind him. He’d made sure of that. And as she watched Joel locked the door behind him, trapping her in the room with him. She’d stood up to him last time; she hadn’t been afraid. But now, her fear was back, as fresh as the first time. She took another step back, but was pressed against the bed now. He sighed.

“Anya, you know missed you,” He said quietly. “Why do you always come here? I don’t understand.” Everything she could have said left her mind, and her throat was dry. She couldn’t speak. Her eyes widened as he stepped forward, and she ducked down and tried to run, but he pulled her back effortlessly. In moments she was pinned down on the bed, his hands holding her down by her wrists.

“Anya, why do you keep running from me?” he asked quietly, his hair falling into his eyes as he looked down at her. She shook her head slowly, but fear made her paralyzed. She felt his lips touch the skin on her neck, and then he was speaking again, though she hardly heard him. She broke out from his hold and ran for the door, but just as her fingertips touched the doorknob, he grabbed her back. He looked angry now, and she suddenly felt very small.

“Anya,” he said, his voice low and dangerous. “Anya, stop running. I’m your friend, aren’t I? I took you in. I raised you,” He said softly, and she tried to pull out of his grasp, but he held too tightly. He pushed her back and she hit the wall hard, and the sound seemed unnaturally loud.

“MI---“But that was as much as she got out before his hand clamped down on her mouth, silencing her scream. He looked furious, and she found herself right back where she’d started, staring up at him with fear in her eyes. She didn’t know what to do; he couldn’t be back. But he was, and now…now..

She tried to pull away as he kissed her, but he was too strong. She felt so small, so helpless, and she hated it.
~!!~
Leanne was sitting on her bed, looking over at the door. She was fighting against herself; part of her wanted to talk to Patrick, to at least try to understand why he’d lied to her, but another part wanted to stay angry, because that was easier. The latter was winning out.

She missed him, though. Regardless of how angry she was, she was connected to him in a way that made it unable for her not to think about him. She wanted to see him, but at the same time she only wanted to yell at him. She bit her lip and lay back down on the bed, closing her eyes. She almost looked asleep, though she wasn’t. She was thinking.
~!!~
Gem was asleep. She looked as though she were having a nightmare; she was clutching the pillow tightly, as if it were the only thing holding her in place. Her face looked scared, terrified even. She mumbled something under her breathe, but it was impossible to tell what.

Damian walked slowly over to her bed, sitting down on the edge and brushing her hair behind her ear. She buried her face in her pillow, though she didn’t wake up. He smiled slightly, and leaning down and kissed her cheek. She turned on her side facing him, and she seemed more relaxed now. She mumbled something, and now it was easy to tell what. ‘Christen.’

Damian’s face changed, his hands clenching into fists at his sides. His face smoothed over again and he brushed his fingers along her bare shoulder, leaning down and kissing her neck. “Gem,” he mumbled, sitting back up. “Gem, love, wake up.” She mumbled something else, but she was still asleep, and didn’t seem anywhere near waking up.
~!!~
Alex was sitting near the old hollowed out tree; she had found herself here a lot lately, and now she was back. She couldn’t find Dominic anywhere. She wanted to apologize, try to explain why she’d gotten so angry. She felt stupid, selfish; of course he was going to be mad. Jasper was his son, after all, and she could never understand that bond. But still, she had felt the need to defend her sister.

She closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the rough bark and letting out a small sigh. Ella wasn’t doing very good; she hadn’t come out of her room at all. Alex shook her head slowly, pulling herself to her feet and making her way towards the graveyard.

“Caden?” Ella whispered, her voice barely audible. She knocked on the door lightly, closing her eyes tightly. “Caden, can I come in?” She called softly. “I—I need to talk to you,” she whispered. “Please.”
~!!~
Draven’s eyes widened and he sat up quickly, his frantic eyes sweeping around the room. Everything that had happened came rushing back to him, but Michi wasn’t there. His body ached, and he stumbled to his feet, flinching. He looked down at the red bed sheets, at the bandages covering his body and neck, and then he ran to the door. “MICHI!” he shouted, but of course there was no answer. He ran to the drawer and dug around, but he found the necklace gone. Where was she? Had she taken it?

He slammed the drawer closed, his face a mask of anger and pain, both physical and emotional. The door opened and he spun around, but it was Elianna standing there, not Michi.

“Dra—ven,” She stammered, taking a step forward. He took a step back, shaking his head slowly.

“Where is she?” he asked suddenly. “Where’s Michi?” Elianna flinched, and she shook her head slowly.

“I don’t know,” She whispered. She stepped forward again. “Draven, I thought you were dead…I thought…”

“Where’s Michi?!” He shouted suddenly, cutting her off. She froze, her mouth set in a thin line.

“Draven, I don’t know,” she whispered. She ran forward and wrapped her arms around him tightly. He stiffened up under her grip and didn’t return the gesture. After a few moments he pushed her away, and she stumbled back, her eyes wide.

“Draven—“ she began again, but he cut her off.

“Get out!” He shouted. She flinched, her eyes wide.

“Draven, I thought you were dead,” she cried. “Why are you doing this?” she asked, but he was no longer looking at her. He had his back turned to her, looking out the window. Elianna hesitated a moment longer, then spun around and ran out of the room. She stumbled to her room, and didn’t bother to close her door before collapsing on her bed, burying her face in her pillow. Her shoulders shook with the tears that she couldn’t shed. Tobias was hardly here, Isabel was dead, Draven was more concerned with Michi than he was with her…she didn’t know what to do. She needed someone, anyone, and she no longer had anyone.
~!!~
December had been unable to sleep since she’d seen Brooke. She knew that Moses would try again later; he had to. But until then, what was she to do? She’d spent hours debating about weather or not to tell Simon, and though she still wasn’t sure if it was right or not, she was knocking on his door.

She hadn’t seen him in months, yet she knew she still loved him. She pushed the feelings away and stood up straight, trying not to look as tired and depressed as she felt, at least for him. Though somehow she doubted he would care.
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 pm

((I'm goin gout of town tomorrow morning, and won't be back on until Tuesday. I just thought I would let you know.))

Lia had kept her door closed when she was in the room, so that Isis couldn't jump on her again. She had fallen asleep a little while ago drawing. The sketch pad was laying next to her as she slept.

~~~~~

Amelia was in her room sleeping next to Johnathan. They had tried to stay awake to keep teh dog out of trouble, but were not able to.

Justin was downstairs playing with the dog that was almost bigger than him.

~~~~

Monique was down stairs with Justin, but she wasn't playing. She was sitting on the far side of the couch watching Isis. She was kind of afraid a large dogs, she didn't have a problem with small tiny dogs though.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diz Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 pm

((I'm goin gout of town tomorrow morning, and won't be back on until Tuesday. I just thought I would let you know.))

Lia had kept her door closed when she was in the room, so that Isis couldn't jump on her again. She had fallen asleep a little while ago drawing. The sketch pad was laying next to her as she slept.

~~~~~

Amelia was in her room sleeping next to Johnathan. They had tried to stay awake to keep teh dog out of trouble, but were not able to.

Justin was downstairs playing with the dog that was almost bigger than him.

~~~~

Monique was down stairs with Justin, but she wasn't playing. She was sitting on the far side of the couch watching Isis. She was kind of afraid a large dogs, she didn't have a problem with small tiny dogs though.
Diz
Diz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am

Addison looked up as a girl walked into the room as he put another cherry in his mouth. He watched as she ripped the book out of his hand, and just ate another cherry. "Hush child." he said as he stood up and walked around her. "If I broke in do you really think I would be sitting on a bed, eating cherries?" he asked as he placed the bowl of cherries on his head and crossed his arms over his chest. He stepped near her and wrinkled his nose. "You smell like cheap cigars and booze." he said as he stepped away from her. He shook his head and pulled the book out of her hand.

"Anyways, who are you?" he asked as he reached up and took out a cherry and ate it. Addison was addicted to cherries. It was rare to see him without a cherry. He sat back down on her bed and opened the book back to were he was at. "You don't happen to be Sage would you?" he said as he set the bowl to his side and looked up. "If so, you need to grow up." he said as he looked back down at the book.

~!!~
Simon was at the table, doing his homework when there was a knock on the door. He stood up slowly and walked over to the door and pulled it open. He blinked in surprise when saw December and looked away. "What is that you want!?" he demanded. His feeling for her had faded little if any, but he still didn't want to see her. She was dead. He needed to remember that. She was dead like Brooke, it didn't matter if she was moving, but her standing there wasn't helping him. Not at all. He wanted to forget. He needed to forget. But now he couldn't.

~!!~
Landon watched as the girl ran out of her brother's room and followed her slowly back to her own. By time he got there she had her face buried into the pillows. He say on the edge of her bed and rubbed her back gently. He leaned over and rolled her over onto her back. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "You don't have a brother anymore, that woman stole him away." he whispered. "Now you are all alone. But you have me and sometimes all you have is better then nothing." he whispered as he pushed her hair out of her face. "Let me stay with you." he said as he kicked off his shoes and laid down on the bed next to her. He looked over at her. "I'll behave, I promise... Fir now." he added slowly.

~!!~
Caden didn't know what to do anymore. She had her arms wrapped around herself and closed her eyes. She felt so alone since Jasper died. She missed him so much. She needed him, but he was gone, and she was alone. Part of her hated him for leaving her alone, the other part was just sad. She didn't know what to do. She never did without him. She was sad, lonely, and scared. Death had often entered her mind. But she could never pull the trigger or drink the poison. She was a fail at life and death.

Then there was a knock on her door and Ella's soft words. Caden threw the door open. She looked at Ella sadly and threw her arms around her and cried. Ella was the only one to knock on her door in so long. Her father had left and she was growing small. She was always small but now she was almost as small as Ella. Not like a sixteen-year-old should. "Please end it!" she cried, asking Ella to do what she couldn't; kill her.

~!!~
Christen watched as Damian walked in. He hated him with a passion of a thousand suns. He hated his guts, his soul, and his very presence. He wanted to tear him apart bit by bit. Limb by limb. And he would enjoy it. That didn't even scare him as it would once have. Look at what he did to Gem. Christen found that unacceptable. He stepped forward unseen, not making himself visible until he pulled Damian off of of Gem's bed.

"Stay away from her." he spat. "Isn't doing that to her enough!?" he demanded. Anger filled him as he dragged him away from his sleeping love. "She does not love you! She hates you." he spat as he glared at him. "You make an awful father anyways."

~!!~
Patrick pushed opened the door and leaned against the door frame when he saw that she was asleep. Or appeared so. His connection said she was thinking, about what he had no idea, but she could do that in her sleep. He walked over and set a small box on her bedside table. He knew she didn't wear expensive looking jerewly, but inside the box was a simple set of diamond earrings. He leaned over her and kissed her cheek. "I'm such a coward." he said as he stepped back to leave again.

~!!~
Sergei was laying on the floor, his eyes closed. But he was awake, but he was tired. After he brought Vivian back from the doctor's, he went to work. He had came home about an half an hour ago. He was thinking about Vivian and the baby. It was too soon to find out if it was a boy or girl. Part of him was hoping for girl, but he would be happy for either or. Eventually they would have to come up with a name. He knew that that duty would more then likely fall on Vivian because he would suggest names that would get him made fun of.

As if she could read his thoughts she spoke. He opened a blue eye at her as she said she said she wanted to name the Baby after his brother. A smile crossed his lips as he sat up and pulled himself on the sofa. He leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. "If it's a boy we can name him Dimitri." he whispered as he pushed her hair out of her eyes. "If it is a girl I want to name her Dima." he said softly.

~!!~
Cinder had a scar on her left cheek where Alice's nails had dug in after she had insulted her. When her and Seth got back she told him that she was never going out again and then she fell into a silence. She hadn't said a word since, she hadn't smiled she hadn't done anything. But now she was frowning as she stood in Haven's door way. She closed her eyes and stepped in. She glanced at Haven's form but said nothing as she began to clean up Haven's mess.

As she she did silent tears fell down her cheeks. Then when she was half way done she suddenly fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands. She was now sobbing quietly, but in the silence of the house her cries echoed through the house. She didn't know what to do anymore.

~!!~
Mary Jean sat up and looked around. Her long brown hair fell around around her shoulders as her wide brown eyes scanned the hall around her. She had no idea where she was, and she only knew what her name was. She stood up slowly and the white dress she was wearing touched her ankles. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as an image flashed in her head. She was was standing in front of a mirror wearing a pale blue dress wrinkling her nose in the same fashion. Mary Jean was in for a surprise when she looked in a mirror and realized that she was younger then she looked in the memory.

She looked around the hall and saw that a door was open wide. And she hurried over to it. "Excuse me." she said as she stepped in. "Excuse me." she repeated when she saw the boy. She felt as if she knew him, but knew she didn't. He had dark hair and brown eyes, he was tall, taller then her. "Can you tell me were I am?" she asked.

~!!~
Luke hadn't combed his hair. He never did, so his blond hair laid in a mess on his. But other then that he looked nice. He wore all black; his dress pants and shirt, no jacket. The only thing that was white was his tie. He didn't own a black tie. He stepped in when her dad opened the door, and managed a small smile. He then saw Sammy. She was beautiful. He knew she didn't like dressing up, but he didn't understand why. She was.... gorgeous. That was when he caught himself staring. He looked away quickly. "Are you ready?" he asked.

~!!~
Jenny's door flew open and Trevor stepped in. He had opened his book to find a non-sense note. He was ticked off at this girl. He stepped forward and then the book was against Jenny's head. Anger rolled off of him as he leaned over her and pinned her to her bed. "You little brat." he spat. "I tried so hard to ignore you but someone needs to teach you a lesson." he said as he glared at her. He never was one to mess with anyone. He liked to be by himself. But now he was mad and this girl was going to see a strange side of him. The side that liked to hurt people.

He leaned down and whispered something in her ear. It was in another language but he was no doubt telling her how he was going to rip her to pieces. Suddenly he pulled her off the bed and pinned her to the wall. "You say this war; shall I show you just how a war is played!?" he shouted at her. "Your mouth is the thing you should learn to tame, it is the thing that put you here. I will sow it shut it I must!" he shouted as he threw her roughly back on the bed.

~!!~
Dimitri watched her silently unseen. He slipped into the truck. He stayed by her side the whole time, but why did she have to come here. He didn't know how to help her anymore. So he just stayed by her side and hoped for the best. He would pull her out if he had to. He didn't know anyone in here... But that planed failed when a man walked to Ember and handed her a cup.

Savastyan smirked at her. "How did I know I'd find you here." he asked as he leaned over and kissed her cheek, then her lips. "Don't be scared. You owe me a favor, in a way you killed me cousin, and my favor is only that you let me to show you a good time." he said softly as he pulled her deeper into the club.

Dimitri's eyes were wide and he looked at Jeremy. "You have to help her. My cousin won't stop until he gets what he wants. And right he wants Ember, all of Ember." he said, hoping that Jeremy understood what he meant.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dial-Up Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 am

Elianna stiffened up as she felt Landon’s hand on her back, but after a few moments she slowly relaxed. She knew how wrong this was, but in a way, it was better. She looked up at him as he turned her over, flinching as he pressed his lips to hers. She looked away as he spoke, though she knew that his words were true, at least somewhat. In a strange, twisted way, they made sense. She was shaking as he lay down next to her, and she didn’t think as she nodded and wrapped her arms around him.

She rested her head on his chest, her shoulders shaking. Her brother loved Michi more than he loved him; Tobias was dead, D’angelo was in his place, and she could have neither of them. Isabel was dead, John was gone, and she was alone. She hated Landon, or so she had convinced herself. He made her uncomfortable, but in a way, he was the only one who cared for her. She buried her face in his chest, mumbling something under her breathe that sounded strangely like ‘I’m sorry.’
~!!~
Sage’s cheeks flared up red as he called her ‘child,’ and she raised an eyebrow at him as he put the bowl on his head. She tried to snatch her book back, but he had already sat back down. She blinked at his comment, and sniffed the sleeve of her shirt. He was right; she stunk. She glared at him, and made a not-so-nice gesture with her hand.

“I hitchhiked here,” she mumbled, then glared at him. “You didn’t answer me,” she pointed out, and her hands clenched into fists at her sides at his words. “I need to grow up?” She demanded. “Who are you?! Why are you in my room?!” She snatched her book back, glaring at him. “Get out!” she shouted. “If I need a lecture, I’ll get one from my older brothers, not you! Besides, I’m not a child! I’m 19!” she yelled.
~!!~
December flinched as he yelled, but quickly recovered. “Brooke is back,” she said breathlessly. “She is. I saw her, but she doesn’t---she doesn’t have her memories,” she stammered. “She doesn’t even know who I am. I’m not sure…I’m not sure why I….I just thought you should know,” She stammered. “I’m sorry. I know this isn’t the best thing for you now, and I haven’t seen you in months, but I just…” She sighed. “Once she gets her memories back, and she will, I thought you should know that your sister is out there. She’s back.” She fell silent again, and she knew he was going to get angry. She just thought he should know; if it were her, she’d want to know.
~!!~
Ella stumbled back as Caden hugged her, and her jaw dropped at her words. She slowly and gently pushed her away, meeting her eyes, shaking her head slowly. “C—Caden, what are you talking about?” She asked slowly. She looked so…broken. Ella knew that it was her fault, and she flinched, taking a step back, away from her . “Caden…” she said quietly, trailing off at the end and keeping her eyes on her. Her words gave her a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach; she knew what she met, but the fact that she would ask…

“Caden, you can’t,” she said suddenly. “Jasper would---He wouldn’t want---“ She shook her head, but she didn’t finish.
~!!~
A smirk crossed Damian’s features as he was hauled off the bed, and he turned to face his son, the strange smirk still on his face. “She may not yet, but she will soon enough,” He said simply. Gem mumbled something else in her sleep, turning over. He smirked, then turned his eyes back to Christen.

“I may be an awful father, but you’re not much better,” He said. “Do you really think that you can help her once this happens? You’re just going to be a nuisance.” Gem slowly opened her eyes and sat up, looking back and forth between the two figures until she realized who they were. She moved farther back on her bed, her eyes wide as she looked at Damian.
~!!~
Leanne heard the door open, and she knew without looking who it was. She tried to slow down her breathing, though she stiffened up slightly as he kissed her cheek. His words made her frown slightly, but she turned her face away, hoping he hadn’t realized she was awake yet. Her mind was racing now; what was he doing in here? Why didn’t he come out and say something?

She sat up quickly, but he wasn’t gone. She froze, though now she could only see his back. It felt like forever since she’d seen him face to face, though it could only have been a few days. She bit her lip and moved her eyes to the bedside table, where a small box lay. She shook her head slowly, then turned back to him, still silent.
~!!~
Vivian visibly relaxed when he spoke; for some reason, she had thought he’d be angry at her suggestion. She smiled softly, and nodded. “That’s a pretty name,” she said quietly, resting her head on his shoulder and taking his hand in hers. She glanced up at him, then looked back down quickly . “Which do you want?” She asked suddenly. “A boy or a girl,” she said quietly.
~!!~
Haven heard Cinder’s cries, and though she felt an immeasurable amount of guilt, she didn’t move. She curled herself up tighter and tried to block out the sound, but it was no use. She cried out as she was suddenly pulled up, and she turned her eyes to Seth.

He looked furious. He glared down at her, and Haven, who normally would have glared back, just stared at him, her eyes blank and unfocused. “You idiot!” he shouted, and then he saw her hand. He shook his head slowly, dropping her arm. “Don’t you see what you’re doing to her?” He demanded, gesturing towards Cinder. “You’re hurting her! You’re not just hurting yourself anymore!!” He yelled. Haven turned her eyes to Cinder, then back to Seth. She still said nothing.

“You may be hurting, but so is she!” He shouted. She stood up and pushed past him and out of the room before he could say anything else, slamming her door behind her. She ran down the stairs and outside.
~!!~
Sam was so confused. He no longer knew who was who; he didn’t know what was real and what was in his mind. He was losing himself, and he knew that, yet the thought no longer scared him. He welcomed it.

He looked up as a voice reached his ears, and found himself staring at Jane. But no, Jane was dead. No, Jane was in the other room. No….

He shook his head slowly, standing up. This girl was too young to be Jane; she couldn’t be. “Who are you?” He asked suddenly, ignoring her question entirely. His eyes were wide as he took a step forward, reaching out towards her. “Who are you?” He asked again.
~!!~
Sammy looked at Luke, smiling slightly. She saw his hair and couldn’t help a small laugh. She found him staring at her and turned away quickly, the nodded. “Ready,” She said quietly, just as Carolyn and Lizzie came rushing down the stairs.

“Oh, my gosh,” Carolyn mumbled, and walked over to Luke. Without a word she and Lizzie were fixing his hair, mumbling to each other and turning in small circles around him. Sammy’s cheeks flushed and she pulled herself to her feet and grabbed his hand, dragging him out the door and closing it behind them, yelling a goodbye to her dad.

“I’m sorry,” She said quickly, then realized she still had his hand. She quickly dropped it, sighing. “My sisters are easily excited, and they’ve been looking for an excuse to do this to me since---“ She was about to say ‘the first time’, but she doubted he remembered that. She did.
~!!~
Jenny’s eyes snapped open and she groaned as something hard hit her head, and she opened her eyes slowly, crying out as Trevor pinned her down. She knew he would be mad, but she hadn’t expected this. She knew that what she did was childish, but she was mad; she no longer had her last link to her brother. She kicked up at him, but she couldn’t get free. She didn’t understand what he was saying, but then suddenly she was pinned to the wall. She flinched as her own words were thrown back at her, and then she was back on the bed.

“Are you insane?!” she shouted up at him, her head throbbing. “You broke something of mine, so I broke something of yours.” She didn’t say why that thing had been so important to her; he didn’t need to know.
~!!~
Ember was hardly thinking as she walked deeper into the club, but suddenly a cup was in her hand and someone was kissing her. Her eyes widened as she took in the familiar figure in front of her; she hadn’t seen him since before the almost wedding.

His words felt like someone twisting a knife in an old wound, and she flinched. She remembered the last time she was here with him, but only barely. It was blurry, as if someone had covered it up, hiding it from her. She followed him almost blindly, nodding numbly.

Jeremy was frowning, and when he heard Dimitri he stiffened up. “That’s your cousin?” he asked incredulously. He shook his head, but he had lost sight of Ember. He cursed under his breathe and pushed his way through the crowds, making himself visible. Ember’s eyes fell on him, and she froze. Why was he here? He wasn’t real…she took a sip of her drink, then another, as if that could make him go away.
~!!~
Kit knew this wasn’t a good place to rest; she didn’t know what to do any longer. She didn’t know what had stopped her last time from putting an end to Dustin. She had hesitated, and lost her chance.

She was in the woods. She was sitting underneath a tree, her eyes drifting closed slowly. She was exhausted; she just needed to rest, if only for a bit.
~!!~
Anya felt like she were reliving the past all over again. Why couldn’t he just leave her alone?! Why did he always have to find her?! She had finally been able to hold Milo again, finally been able to kiss him again, and now he was going to ruin it. He was going to hurt her again.

She closed her eyes tightly as he kissed her again, ands he finally managed to pull away. She ran to the door and fumbled with the lock, cursing her shaking fingers. She couldn’t get it in time; he pulled her away, shaking his head, clicking his tongue as if scolding a child.

“Anya, you know that won’t do any good,” He said softly. “You know, no matter how many times you run away, I’ll always find you,” He whispered, and she closed her eyes tightly. She couldn’t find her voice again. “I’ll always find you,” he said softly. She shook her head slowly, trying to pull out of his grasp.

“I hate you,” she whispered. His eyes widened, his grip tightening.

“You’re lying,” he said quietly. “You’re confused, Anya,” He said softly. “But don’t worry. Things will get better. I’ll---“

“I hate you!” She shouted, looking back up at him. “I do! You tricked me from the beginning! I never loved you! I never will!” Something flashed behind his eyes, and she found herself back on the bed. She was angry now; she wouldn’t let this happen, not again. But the fact still remained that he was stronger than her, as shown by the way she couldn’t even move her arms now.

“You don’t,” He said quietly. “You don’t hate me, Anya. You never could.”
Dial-Up
Dial-Up

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am

Luke's eyes widened as he watched the girls started messing with his hair and walking around him. He was thankful when Sammy took his hand and led him outside. He looked at her when they stepped outside. He smiled widely as he walked her toward his truck. "You were going to say 'like last time' weren't you?" he asked. He remembered something about being at the movies with her, and something about a soda spilling. But that was all, nothing else.

He let go of her hand then and opened the car door for her. "You look nice." he whispered softly. It was taking all his power not to look. "I hope I don't have to beat anyone off." he said, more to himself then to her. She was really pretty. He wondered if she knew that. If she didn't, then he would make a habit of telling her that. Because she was.

~!!~
Mary jean felt an anger wash through her. She glared at the boy in front of her and stepped in front of him. "Listen you moron, I did not come in here for games. All I want to know is where I am!" she shouted. She glared up at him. He made her feel small, but she kicked him in the leg. "My name is Mary Jean." she said. "And you better tell me where the heck I am." she shouted.

~!!~
Cinder stood up and turned around quickly when she heard Seth. She whipped her eyes, but the tears kept coming. She watched silently at all that happened and then ran forward and warped her arms around him. "Seth." she cried. She stood like that for a moment or so and pulled away again. "Can you help me?" she asked as she began cleaning up the mess again. Her hands were shaking badly.

Benny was standing visible just outside her room. He pulled her over when she stepped out. He wrapped his arms around her face and buried his face in hair. Tears fell on her neck. "Haven." he whispered. "Haven." he whispered again as he held her closer. The chains wrapped around him clanged together. They were the things connecting him to the earth. Now and forever. "He's gone."

~!!~
Sergei smiled softly. "A girl." he said without thinking. "I want a daughter, but a son would be just as great." he whispered as he rested her hand on her belly. It was too soon to feel him/her kick yet, but he enjoyed the idea that his child was below his hand. He smiled at her. "Do you know when you'll find out?" he asked softly.

~!!~
When Patrick heard moment Patrick turned around and looked at Leanne. "You were awake?" he asked softly as he stepped toward. He felt so happy to be able to see her eyes once more. Every time he came her eyes were closed. He stepped closer and looked at her sadly. He looked like he wanted to say something. But she was having trouble with the words. He couldn't find the right ones. He didn't think there was any right words. "Leanne, let me explain." he whispered as he stood next to her bed.

~!!~
Christen moved between Damian and the bed. He didn't answer his questions, only glared at him. "I can kill you, that will make sure that it never happens again." he said. He was right, there was not much he could do, but he could do that, he could kill him and free her. He stepped forwards, and glared at him. "Get out." he said in a low deadly voice. He did not have anything to kill him with at the moment, but one day soon the son would kill the father.

~!!~
Caden fell to the floor and wrapped her arms around herself. "No... No... NO!" she cried. "I need him." she cried. "I almost never went anywhere without him." she cried. "How am I going to make it through life! He is just a body in the ground!" she shouted. "I need him, and he is gone! He left me!" She suddenly stood up and glared at Ella. "He left and didn't even tell me good bye. He ran off with you and then you let him run off to the army! And he forgot all about me! Not one word! Not one letter! Because of you!" she shouted.

She knew it wasn't right to yell at her, it was not her fault. But she needed someone to blame. "You owe me." she said. "And I want you to end it for me." she said.

~!!~
Simon's jaw dropped and anger flashed in his eyes. He glared at December. "You're lying." he said. "You're a filthy lying coward." he shouted at her. He didn't know why he couldn't believe her. Maybe he just didn't want to. He wanted her to move on, be happy. He didn't want to believe that she was back and memory less. Why would December tell him this anyways. "Go away! It's just better if you leave and never come back!" he shouted. "You're hurting me with all you lies!" he yelled. "Don't you get it? Brooke is gone, moved on. You should do the same!" he shouted.

~!!~
Addison stood up again. "My name is Addison." he said as he picked up the bowl. He did not grab the book again but he did look at her face. "Stop acting like a child and I won't call you a child." he said as he walked toward the door. "You shouldn't flick people off here." he suddenly. "One, it's stupid and two, makes you look a spoiled brat." he spat. His green eyes closed his eyes. He leaned against the door and opened one eye as he ate another cherry. "It will be wise if you do not do that in front of my father. He has a habit of breaking middle fingers." he said with a smirk.

He ate another cherry as he walked back toward her. "Now, child, Nicole told me that you just disappeared. I been here two months and watched my cousin worry for you. Where did you go off too?" he asked as another came out of the bowl and the bowl was balanced on his head once more.

~!!~
Landon's eyes widened in surprise when she rested her head on his chest. Then he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Don't be." he said softly as he kissed the top of her head. "Just behave from now on." he said as closed his eyes. "And don't leave me. You need me, remember that." he whispered. But he would never admit that he needed her just as much as she needed him.

~!!~
Ally frowned as she knocked on the door. "Anya! What's going on!?" she called. She knew it wasn't Milo in there; she had been just talking to him. So she pulled out a pin from her hair and picked the lock. She kicked the door, being a little more dramatic then needed to be. Her eyes widened as she saw Joel. "Mi-" but her voice was suddenly cut off by a hand over her mouth.

"No need to bring my brother in here." Noah said as he knocked the girl out. He stepped forward and glared at Joel. "You don't seem to understand that Anya isn't yours." he said with a strange smile as he pulled Joel off of her. "She's mine."

~!!~
Avril was hungry, all the dear kept running. She been hunting all night, but nothing. You sould see it in the way she moved. The way she was getting vicious. Avril was not cute as a vicious, blood-thirsty child. That was when she came into the clearing. Her eyes widened when she saw Kit just laying there. She didn't know why she walked over there. She never had human blood before. But it didn't matter. She sat down next to the woman that killed her mother. Suddenly her fangs sunk into her neck and she began to drink and drink. Suddenly she realized what she was doing and she pulled away crying. But she had tasted so good...

~!!~
Sevastyan smiled at her. "Drink down, little birdie, and we'll get you another one." he said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I never did get to show you the fun, last time, did I?" he said as he lead her deeper into the club. He kissed her temple. "I'll show you a real nice time thins time, I promise." he said as he brushed her hair out of her face.

~!!~
Trevor glared down at her as he picked up the book. "But this was irreplaceable!" he shouted. "Don't you get it!? You can go out and buy a newer, better Ipod! I can't replace this!" he shouted as he threw it against her wall. "If you had just closed your big fat mouth it wouldn't of have come to this." he shouted! He picked up the book and cradled to his chest, as if it was his child. "Don't you get it? If you just closed your mouth when I wanted you to, when I told you that I liked the silence, if you just have been quiet, I wouldn't have to hurt you." he said as he looked down at the book. He didn't even noticed that when h threw it against the wall a picture ha fell out. It was of him and a girl that looked his age. It was an old picture, fifty or so years old. But it was unclear if he was human or vampire in the picture. Most just assumed he was a born vampire. He looked fairly happy in the picture, smiling a smile that was never seen nowadays.
Denis
Denis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum